But Mom, He's Black! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie pressed the young mother further for details, which Sondra was happy to tell. They talked about travel, but the conversation turned to a lot of different places. Maddie and Sondra shopped at some of the same stores, Sondra told Maddie about some restaurants in the area Maddie had never heard of, Maddie told Sondra about some of the clubs that she liked to frequent. Maddie hadn't been able to speak to someone like this since she moved away from the city.

Soon enough, Chaz came in, dressed messily, carrying a pile of assignments he had completed for Maddie.

"I was really enjoying talking to your mom, Chaz," Maddie told him, taking the pile of papers from him.

"Really?" Chaz asked, quizzically.

"Your friend is very lovely," Sondra told her son.

Pretty soon, though, the two ladies resumed talking as if Chaz wasn't there. As much as Chaz wanted to stay in the same room as the ever-so-sexy Maddie, he felt the tug of his research essay, and he realized that with his mom in the room, he wasn't going to get any kind of sexy remark from Maddie anyway.

"I'll be in my room, working," he said, getting up to go, "It's good seeing you Maddie."

But the girl didn't even acknowledge his farewell, she was so engrossed in talking to Sondra.

When Chaz was safely in his room, half working and half touching himself to the sound of Maddie's voice across his home, a knocking rang out throughout the house.

"I almost forgot" Sondra yelled, getting up, "I invited a friend over, he's a congressional candidate and I'm volunteering for his campaign. Do you know a lot about politics?"

"Not really," Maddie admitted.

"It's important for young people to get involved," Sondra said, "And the lifestyle is luxurious. Candidate Stone raised himself up from a poor black neighborhood, but now he lives in this beautiful house, and you should see his car! Stay and meet him with me."

Maddie smiled. Black? Rich? "That'd be amazing, sure." She took out her phone and sent a quick series of texts. Reshawn could stop by Roger's for her to get the rest of her work.

"Great!" Sondra said, heading for the door and using her hands to smooth down her tiny white shirt so there weren't any wrinkles. Maddie took a deep breath and smiled.

Chapter 6

Reshawn lit up a big fat joint in his room. He had inhaled his chest fully for the sixth or seventh time when his phone vibrated on the dresser. Keeping the marijuana in his lungs, he reached over his bed to check his message. Reshawn exhaled.

"Shit, I'm high as balls," he said, trying to read his girlfriend's text.

Maddie had sent him Roger's address; she wanted him to drop by and grab her work.

"Fuck that shit," Reshawn chortled, and he sprawled out on his bed and turned on the tv.

As his hands reached down instinctively to grip and grab at his big cock, he started to arouse himself briefly. He thought about Maddie and her big juicy ass, and he realized if he didn't get her work for her, she might get bad and not let him jizz down her throat before school tomorrow.

Putting on some gym shorts and a wife beater, Reshawn stumbled with his keys and made his way outside to his car. The address wasn't too far away, just across the railroad tracks out of the black side of town.

Lauren was sitting on her living room floor with her legs spread. The box that the bookcase came in was in shreds around the carpet, and Lauren was fuddling with trying to insert this wooden piece here and that peg there, and none of it was working.

Her hair was messy, she wasn't wearing much makeup, and the only clothes she had on were some hot pink shorts and a white tank top. Lauren had been working on the bookcase all evening with no avail. Exhausted and tired, she imagined herself back in her youth, before she got pregnant or moved to the states. Back then, she could wear hot pink shorts like this when she went out clubbing, not just for lounging around the house. In the spring and summer, when the American college kids would flock down to party, all Lauren had to do was put on any thin white shirt and head to the beach and she knew she could find something fun. They would spray her body was cold water and the fabric of her shirt would stick to her hard nipples. They would all stare. Everyone always stared. Lauren's breasts were always unbelievably huge. She walked around with eyes glued to her chest like an arts and crafts project. Lauren wasn't shy. When some drunk boys asked her to flash them, she didn't waste a moment in flinging the entire cloth to the side and leaving her shirt in the sand. And then, for the most daring, she'd follow them back to their expensive hotels and slip their American cocks between her mountainous tits. Over the years, the fleshy mass of Lauren's tits swallowed up more cocks than she could count. Oftentimes, she would almost forget they were thrusting into her, her tits were so big, but then she'd feel a warm splat onto her face, and her tongue would come up to lick away the mess of American cum.

These days, Lauren dated some, but it wasn't the same. She had gained a little weight since then, but when she looked in the mirror, she still saw breasts bigger than any guy could handle, now with some love handles that invited men's grasp, and even some hips and ass that the youthful Lauren couldn't hold a candle to.

Guys her own age didn't fuck her the way the young men used to. They took her out to dinner, they brought her to plays. When they did enter the bedroom, they grunted and snorted and rolled off of her before she could even begin to be satisfied.

There was one ex she saw a few years ago, though, who had ignited some fire in her loins for the first time in a while. Roger was just starting middle school, and he was playing some weekly youth soccer. The coach was a tall, older black man who was nice to all the parents, but especially to Lauren. You could tell he was appreciating the sizable assets Lauren tucked away behind tight sweaters.

The first time she sucked his cock, she was amazed at its size and girth. She had never been with a black man before. However, while the youthful white boys with small cocks who could pound her so well before aged and grew into apathetic white men, this black coach was more voracious and powerful than any of the white party boys. It was a pleasure to cup his balls in her hands, lick the side of his veiny immense shaft, and alternate engulfing his big cock between her lips and between her tits. When he came, his big balls convulsed so hard that the first shot of cum left a kind of red mark on her cheek, one that when she saw in the morning in the mirror over the next few days gave her a rush of sexual pleasure.

They only fucked once: a vicious and powerful lovemaking where he pinched her nipples, rode her from behind, and made great use of Lauren's big fuckable titties. In the end, however, there was no second time; the coach was offered some other job in some other city and so he moved away.

This was what entered Lauren's mind when she answered the ringing doorbell and found the big muscular Reshawn standing there.

"Are you Roger?" the glazed Reshawn said, eyes stuck down at Lauren's bountiful breasts and not really remembering why he was here in the first place.

"Roger's my son," Lauren said tentatively, looking the black man up and down. She could see his muscles through his shirt and she found herself intrigued.

"Come on in," Lauren invited.

She started to lead Reshawn up the stairs to where her son was, but he stopped in the living room.

"What's all this shit?" he asked, staring at the broken wood and mess of cardboard where Lauren had been trying to assemble her bookcase.

"Just a project I've been trying, but I haven't gotten the hang of it. It isn't easy to bend it all into place."

"Give me a go at it," Reshawn said, heading into the living room. He was high, and already forgot both who Roger was or about the sexy mom he had been oggling a moment ago.

Reshawn began to work with the wood while Lauren watched. He was so strong! she noticed. Standing there, watching him as his toned body moved pieces of plank around and up, she felt a little naughty. She didn't even know this young man's name and she had let him into her house. Did he even know her son?

"So you're a friend of Roger's?" Lauren called out.

"Roger? Yeah, I know him." Reshawn's brain flooded with the image of a scrawny looking kid with brown skin, showering during gym in the corner and washing his tiny little balls. It made him chuckle a little.

"Something's funny?" Lauren asked, confused.

"What?" Reshawn asked, forgetting.

"I'm Lauren," she introduced.

Reshawn stopped working and looked up at the mother. He once again noticed her big tits, barely contained in the tight white tank top she was wearing. Reshawn was almost exclusively an ass man, but right now, in this state of mind, he was thinking that some nice big old titties like those sounded awful nice.

"Lauren," he repeated the name, almost licking his lips as his drug addled imagination took him place.

"I'm Reshawn," he finally realized to say.

"Are you hungry?" the mom asked, seeing Reshawn go back to working on the bookcase, "I was just about to heat up dinner for myself and Roger. Some enchiladas."

Enchiladas sounded so fucking good to Reshawn right now. He wanted that big titty bitch to walk out naked with a big tray of food, and feed it to him while she sucked down as much of his cock as she could handle....

"Enchiladas sounds good," Reshawn mildly responded as he ripped off Lauren's clothes with his imagination.

Lauren continued to fix dinner as Reshawn worked with the bookcase. Having not been very successful herself, Lauren didn't realize that Reshawn was really just mashing pieces together and hoping they would fit. To her, it looked like Reshawn was really doing something, what with the strength with which he worked, and the way he seemed so intently focused. Lauren hadn't smoked weed in a long time...

When the food was ready, Lauren called for Reshawn to come sit. From here, it looked like he had made some progress with the bookcase. She was very excited. She yelled up the stairs for Roger to come down and join them.

Roger was unnerved to see Reshawn sitting at his dining table. Normally it was just him and his mom, never anyone else. And especially not the big black bully from his school.

"Sup little dork," Reshawn yelled to Roger.

"What are you doing here?"

"Maddie sent me to get your work and your mom over here invited me to eat." He was sobering up a little.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me he was here? I would've given him the work so he can get out of here." Roger was getting angry at his mom now.

"Calm down little man!" Reshawn yelled powerfully, "Your momma just needed some help with this bookcase. It doesn't look like she has a man around the house, does she?"

"No," Lauren answered, looking at the black boy, "I don't that's right."

Reshawn smiled a shit eating grin. Lauren set the meal onto the table and they all began to eat.

"So what do you do, Reshawn?" Lauren asked, showing interest in her black guest by scooting her chair closer to him.

"Football," Reshawn answered, shoving a lot of food into his mouth.

"Wow, that sounds intense. You must have to work out a lot."

Still chewing, Reshawn lifted up his shirt to show off his rock hard glistening abs. The way the light reflected off his velvet black skin was enough to give Lauren a rush of blood through her body that she hadn't felt in years.

"Oh my!" Lauren said, losing herself a little, "You have an incredible body!" She had forgotten that her son was sitting right next to her.

Reshawn guffawed, adding "You haven't seen the start of it, woman." He was of course referring to his gargantuan schlong, something Roger knew immediately, just like everyone at school. With his busty mom sitting so close, and the riotous black man shouting out about his venerable beastly cock, Roger began to feel more and more uncomfortable. He just wanted to get Maddie's papers and give them to the boy so that he could get out of there.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lauren asked her son as he stood up.

"I'm getting what Reshawn came here for so he can leave."

"Why, sit back down! Who said you could leave the table?"

"Yeah sit down, little man," Reshawn echoed, "Your momma's a beautiful woman and you should listen to what she says."

The son shuddered at Reshawn's comment. The image of Reshawn and his mom, stripped down and sweaty, getting intimate, was too much for him.

"Son, why are you being so rude to our guest?" Lauren barked at the boy.

"Mom, he's a bully and I don't want him here."

Lauren stood up and smacked her son upside the head.

"He's a bully? Well what did he do to you?"

Reshawn sat smiling at the end of one table, feeling his loins stir at the fiery hot mom in motion.

"Mom, I don't want to say."

Smack!

"You don't want to say? You're going to insult our guest and not say?"

"Mom please!"

Smack smack smack!

Reshawn laughed and laughed at the other end of the table.

"Okay fine!" Roger shot Reshawn an angry glance, but he just laughed and laughed.

"Sometimes," Roger began, "In the locker room... He takes his... his THING, and he hits people with it."

Lauren had an idea of what her son meant, but there's no way that was what he meant.

"Speak up, what do you mean his thing?"

"He means my THING!" Reshawn yelled, laughing and laughing. He remembered all this.

"His thing, mom..." Roger mumbled, "His cock."

"His cock?" Lauren yelled, and just hearing the word roll off her tongue was enough to make Roger's head sting, "He hits you with his cock? And that hurts? How is that possible?"

"Mom, I don't want to be talking about this, he's right here--"

SMACK

"Okay, okay, mom, his thing is like enormous!"

The two looked across the table and the laughing Reshawn.

"No way," Lauren said, "Is this true?"

"True as it come motherfucker!" Reshawn yelled, laughing and laughing. The buxom mom headed over to where he was sitting.

"No way," she said, leaning over Reshawn's lap, her bust swaying at his eye level. He started to reach one hand up towards the mesmerizing titties.

But before he could even do that, Lauren had one hand down the waist of his trousers. Her slender light fingers fished down in there, and they came back out wrapped around the thick massive cylinder of Reshawn's hardening cock.

She held it up in his lap with a firm grip, high up enough so that Roger across the table could see. In the middle of the dining room, the sexy mom was half bent over the black man's lap gripping his big black cock out for all to see.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed the excited buxom mother.

"Mom!" yelled Roger, seeing the black grow grow in his mother's grip. As she held it, Lauren could feel its pulse and warmth.

"Hold that cock right there, sexy mama," grinned Reshawn. Lauren was locked in vision to the black monster.

Reshawn smiled and smiled. He looked back between the big dangling tits in front of him, the gasp and surprise on the mother's face, and the panicked looking loser across the table.

"What you gonna do next?"

Chapter 7

Sondra walked out back by the pool looking extremely sexy carrying a tray of drinks. She was still wearing the small tight white shirt with the black pants, but the cold night air made her skin grow taut, and her stomach looked so flat that you could rest your head on it and look right up it at her round beautiful tits.

Maddie and Candidate Stone were sitting at an outdoor table by the pool, talking about Maddie's school and Stone's ideas for education. Sondra joined them at the small circular table

"Thank you, Sondra," Stone said politely. His voice was a deep and masculine baritone. In fact, everything about Stone was deep and masculine. He was a broad shouldered, strong looking black man with a gorgeous white smile. He wasn't the gangster type that Maddie had sucked off that morning, he was smart looking, educated: a politician.

"Well, the way I see it, the most failing part of my education has been sexual," Maddie added. Sondra looked at the young woman and back at the candidate with a little bit of tension. Despite the liberal outfit she was wearing, Sondra was at heart a conservative. She had her lovers and affairs, but they were closed doors, the kind of thing you don't talk about in public. Maddie was being so bold by bringing this up.

The Candidate didn't even bat an eye though.

"I absolutely agree," he said to the eighteen-year old beauty, "We're not doing enough for sex education."

"Tell me about it!" Maddie responded emphatically. She may not know a lot about politics, but she knew sex.

"Like here's an example," the young woman said, "We just had a class in which they introduced the idea of oral sex. Which is all well and good, every girl's got to learn how to bob on the cob at some point. But they didn't seem to acknowledge any kind of technique. They showed you that sometimes you need to use a condom even if it's only with your mouth, but they failed to really get into the great part of sucking cock. Sure, maybe I understand that you need to take the whole cock into your mouth, really get saliva dripping from the corners of your lips and ravage the shaft and head with the force of your tongue, but other girls probably don't. If they don't teach this kind of thing in school, we're going to have a generation of girls giving awful blowjobs and they'll be tons of sexually frustrated men."

"That's very interesting," the Congressman said nodding, "I hadn't thought of that. So you're saying we need to teach not only safe sex, but how to have great sex too."

"Exactly my point!" Maddie exclaimed, and she and Stone laughed. Sondra looked at this woman and smirked. What an interesting little doll she is, Sondra thought. So flirty, so confident.

"I have a lot of other thoughts, too," Maddie added, and the Congressman urged her to go on.

"In addition," the cute jewess began, "We have to acknowledge race and its role in sex."

"Race, that's very interesting," Stone nodded, "Elaborate."

"Well, I just think we need to educate the students about how race affects sexual performance. Because it does."

"Of course," agreed Stone.

"Here's a good example. I'm Jewish, were you aware?"

"I might've been able to tell."

"You are too, right Ms. Hartman?"

Sondra nodded. "Maddie, dear, call me Sondra."

"Right. Sondra and I are both Jewish. And look at my body." Maddie stood up to show the Congressman. She twirled for him, making sure he could soak in every bit of her fine supple frame.

"You can see how race would affect the kind of body I have, and how the kind of body I have affects my sexual performance. The fact that I'm Jewish has given me this long dark hair, which men like to pull and hold onto during intercourse."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"They grab me by the hair and hold it back as they fuck me." Stone nodded and urged her to continue.

Were they being serious? Sondra looked in amazement at the ease with which this young classy girl discussed her sex life with this complete stranger. Sondra would never be so bold, yet, in looking at this young woman, she began to feel some courage.

"Sondra what do you think?" Maddie asked. Sondra had been in her own world, and was caught off guard with the question.

"Well," the young mom began, "I think I agree." The two waited for her to go on.

"Like, Maddie, your behind is very... particular."

Madie leaned her back inwards and arched out her ass.

"It is, that's right," Maddie said, "A lot of Jewish women have these perky, fleshy behinds." Maddie, in her short shorts, jiggled her hips to further display her luscious butt.