But with a Whimper

Story Info
Wank material.
2k words
3.98
17.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched him shaving his face in the mirror. Watching a man shave always captivated me. Shaving was quintessentially male, which made it arousing in itself. It was almost pity I felt for them; men having to shave every day, because their raging testosterone caused them this characteristic; this...affliction, of facial hair. Looking at him shave was like watching a poor thing just riddled with rampant manliness. In effect it made me feel just so much more feminine in contrast. I felt my femininity come to the forefront of my mind, when I watched a man shave.

His name was Ian. We had met on the internet, through a dating site. We had the usual first date coffee meet-up, and we easily fell into conversation. I could tell moments after he walked in that I would fuck this man. He was a police officer, of all things, and worked swing shift. He was far too young for me, but he seemed perfectly willing to meet me. I knew perfectly well there wasn't going to be a relationship; he was 31 and I was, well, older than 30. The fact that he worked swing shift was the reason I found myself at his house in the middle of the day on a Wednesday, as I had that day off from work. It was the second time we laid eyes on each other since the coffee date.

He let me in his house while he was finishing up shaving. "I wanted to have a nice, smooth face for you," he said while looking me right in the eyes. He had on jeans but no shirt, and I could see for the first time that he had a tattoo around his bicep. It was a vine with tiny leaves sprouting off from it. I wasn't a fan of tattoos but I suddenly couldn't imagine him without it.

"How do you stay so fit?" I asked him, watching him tip his chin up and drag the razor up his neck, around his Adams' apple—another very male thing I loved to notice on a man.

"A lot of push-ups," he said. That would explain the biceps and shoulders, I thought. "We have sort of a push-up competition going on at the station right now."

"Let me see you do some," I said. He splashed his face clean with water, toweled off, grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom. "Here's a kind of push-up we don't do at the station, but it's really, really good for you."

He put his arm around my waist and rolled me onto his king sized bed. I envied his big bed immediately, as I only had a lonesome twin bed. My ex took the big bed when he moved across the country to take a great new job and decided to never come back. I flung my arms above my head, enjoying the very large expanse of bed I could fully stretch out on.

I found myself on my back, laying under him, and he was holding himself up above me in push-up formation. "How many push-ups do you think I can do?" he asked with a lift of one eyebrow.

"I'm going to say about three," I teased. "This bed is awfully soft for push-ups."

"Oh, no. I can do lots, LOTS more than that," he said, and slowly lowered himself to within two inches of my body. Our noses were nearly touching, and I stared into his blue eyes. His lips were curvy and my tongue darted out to touch them, but I was thwarted.

"One!" he said, as he pushed his body back off from mine. I glanced over and saw his bicep flex as he effortlessly held himself above me. Then he slowly lowered his body back down to within an inch of mine again, except this time he kissed me. I tipped my chin up to meet his lips eagerly. The kiss inflamed me, but it was short-lived.

"Two!" he said, as he pushed up again. I laughed. I reached up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him towards me. "Hey, not fair!" he said, and his arms gave way and he lowered himself onto me. "This is an interesting second date," I said, with him on top of me now.

The kisses started up frantic right away. The push-up game was decidedly over and now our lips met as if we were suddenly broken free from some kind of tether. Right away the kisses were deep ones. His arms slid under my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. His curvy lips were just as I had imagined when I first stared at them on our coffee date: strong and insistent. My tongue went out and briefly touched his top, curvy lip. I wanted to feel along it, feel its outline. He let me do that for just a moment, then kissed me deeply again.

My legs weakened and fell apart, and I could feel the weight of his lower body pressing onto mine now. It was a wonderful feeling, letting him between my legs. I could feel his long cock pressing on my mound, and I felt a thrill knowing what was in there; what was in store for me; what he would soon show me.

He pulled my tee shirt over my head in one go. "Wow, you certainly do have ample breasts," he marveled, staring at them. His hand reached down and grabbed one greedily. "And so firm!"

I lifted myself towards him a bit and his hands went to my back and unhooked my pink bra. I spilled out, and he quickly pulled me towards his face. He caught one of my breasts in his mouth. "Mmmm," he uttered. "Squeeze them harder," I commanded, and he did. It always felt so good to have my tits squeezed hard.

His strong hands and arms kept me there, under him, as he sucked ever so gently on each breast in turn. I could feel the anticipation of his sex, our sex, coming closer every moment. I was getting so turned on by this young thing. What was I doing here on his wonderfully big bed? I hardly knew him. In the middle of the day, it felt so...indulgent. We both still had jeans on, but neither of us had shirts. "Let's lose the denim," I said with a chuckle.

We scrambled like teenagers to get out of our tight jeans. Socks went flying, and jeans were thrown overhead. Now we were back where we started; he was over me and I was under him, but now we were down to mere underwear. His boxer briefs did not hide his large cock very well. I could see the tip of it poking out of the waistband and I quivered with anticipation, and I stared at it unabashedly, biting my lip. He slid off his underwear as fast as a kid opening a birthday present.

Our mouths went together again, just as frantically as before. His hands were cupped under my back, and he ran them down quickly to my ass, lifting my hips, grabbing a handful of each cheek so tightly it almost hurt, but it felt so good. My legs instinctively fell open again, and just as instinctively he thrust his crotch towards mine. The pressure from his hard dick pressing directly on my sensitive clit made me let out a little gasp, and he audibly sucked in a breath full of air.

Suddenly he slid half-way down the bed and took my panties with him, sliding them down my legs in one motion. Hungrily, his face went between my legs and his soft tongue parted my pussy lips and made one ultra slow, light stroke upwards. My legs convulsed. I ran my hands through his wavy, light brown hair and pressed his face into my crotch.

His head went back and forth in smooth motions, his tongue pleasuring me in a way I hadn't felt in months – no, years. "You're very wet," he said with a mouthful of my vulva as he slipped a finger inside my cunt.

It didn't take me long to come. I knew it wouldn't. I was so aroused that my juices ran down between my ass cheeks onto his wonderful bed. I grabbed his head involuntarily as I bucked with my orgasm. "Oh fuuuck," I let out, and had a long luxurious climax as he never took his mouth from between my legs, sucking in my whole vulva in one slurp.

"That's one of the longest orgasms I've ever seen," he said with wide eyes. I let out a "Shhhhit..." He smiled down at me and I was frozen in ecstasy and spent, but my hips were still undulating, as if out of my control. I wanted him in me; now.

He propped himself up on his elbows and met my undulating hips with his own. I can't remember ever being so wet. With his pelvis, he slid his cock up and down my slit, getting it all wet, before plunging into my waiting pussy. "Jesus God," I said, and I hadn't felt anything this good in a long time. "I can't wait," I told him, encouraging him on, letting him know that even though I'd had my orgasm, it was only one part of my pleasure. I wanted dessert.

His noises. The noises a man makes when he's fucking are the best noises on earth. They arouse me to no end. The gasps, the heavy breathing, the short, quivering breaths, the grunts, the air being sucked through closed teeth, the long aaaaahhs, and best of all, if I get lucky, he'll let out a little whimper as he comes. The whimper was my favorite. It was like the shaving; he can't help it; he's completely at the mercy of mother nature, his facial hair growing with testosterone; his thrusting and climaxing and whimpering being just as much out of his control.

He was close; I could feel it. He began to pound me. It felt heavenly because I was so, so very wet and he slid in and out of me with complete ease. "God...fuck..." he said. "I'm going to come already," he laughed, and I said, "That's okay, baby. Come for me hard, Ian. Let me hear it!" I was desperate to hear him. I loved looking at a man, but hearing him; that always just sent me over the edge.

His thrusting became fast and involuntary. He was past the point of no return, at the mercy of mother nature; she was moving his hips for him from some ethereal plane. "Aaah, I'm coming," he said down at me, and suddenly he pulled his cock out of my pussy and he grabbed it, giving it one, two, three strokes. His hot seed shot out, and from my position I could see it all as it was happening. "Fuuuck," he moaned, and to my sheer delight, his utterance was punctuated at the end by a slight whimper.

His load was suddenly all over my stomach and breasts. It just kept coming in long streams, his orgasm completely emptying his balls all over me. It dripped from my sides onto his big, wonderful soft bed. He threw his head back and exhaled strongly to the sky, his hand still on his dick, squeezing every last drop of his spunk out onto me. My eyes were as wide as can be, staring at this gorgeous young thing who just took his pleasure in me, on me, with me.

I reached up and pulled him down on to me, encouraging him to put all of his weight on top of me, and he did. He squished me and I loved it, and he sighed, relaxed, and he was suddenly like a puppy in my arms. He finally lifted his head and kissed me deep, but then his head fell back into my neck and breathed a sigh that gave me goosebumps.