Butch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers

Ryan pushed her back over the couch, standing to guide the cockhead to her pussy lips. The blonde held herself up with arms extended on the couch as Ryan popped the head inside. She tilted her hips downward and pushed the cock in slowly, watching her lover arch her back in receptivity. Ryan held her hips, driving the cock in rhythmically, watching it glide in and out of her pussy. She was aware of the woman's breathing pattern, and instinctively knew when she could take it further. Ryan grabbed her shoulders and pumped harder, faster. The woman cried out, and Ryan kept driving it in. She pushed her weight against her lover, grinding her hips, harness grinding her own clit. Ryan edged herself off her own orgasm, pushing the woman off her cock and onto her back. Ryan grabbed at her legs, bringing them up and over her shoulders as she kneeled on the couch and entered her again. Ryan held her legs to her breasts, body leaning forward to drive the cock in again. The woman breathed harder, faster, her moaning punctuated by Ryan's stiff jabs of her cock. Ryan looked down, concentrating on the rhythm and feeling her climax build again, when she heard a muffled moan. She looked up again to see another strapped woman pumping her cock into the blonde's mouth. Their gazes met, and Ryan shuddered with a feeling she had never experienced. It was a comradeship of sorts, both working the same target. But there was something else. Ryan was stimulated by the sight of this woman, who had features similar to herself. Just a taller version. The woman relished the control she had, issuing commands such as "suck my cock," interspersed with tender caresses and playful slaps and pinches. Ryan concentrated her gaze on this butch's actions, her commands, pumping relentlessly into her femme lover. Ryan felt herself climaxing again, watching the butch's hands teasing the blonde's pink nipples, her cock practically gagging her. Ryan groaned, feeling herself cum hard against the harness. She looked up, aware of the butch's gaze, and a wry smile crossed Alex's lips. Ryan kept pumping into her lover as the butch turned and knelt, lowering her head to lick at the blonde's clit while Ryan thrust into her. Ryan was transfixed with her every move and action, pulling back her hood to expose the blonde's clit, lapping and sucking. The blonde emitted loud, rising moans in response to her clit being sucked. She came loud and hard, holding the butch's head to her pussy, Ryan holding the cock still inside her. As Ryan waited, she felt the butch's hand on her own thigh, grabbing it tightly to provide leverage for her to stand up.

Another two femme women slithered in, kissing the blonde, licking at her nipples and cuddling her. Ryan pulled back, body simultaneously tense from fucking, and surprised from cumming. She backed into the room with the leather chair and sat down. The butch appeared in the doorway. "Not bad, huh? We double teamed her pretty well."

Ryan nodded weakly, feeling small behind her mask, somehow intimidated by the energy of this presence so similar to herself.

The butch looked behind her, at the others in the library, then entered the alcove. She and Ryan regarded one another, and the butch approached. "She didn't even clean you up." Ryan saw her kneel down in front of the chair, and something in her gave way. She watched the butch's lips go down on her strapped cock and she groaned aloud. Ryan was aware of her eyes watching her, the butch's fingertips teasing and tugging at Ryan's nipples. Ryan grabbed her hair with one hand, hearing her moan in response, bobbing on her cock. She felt the butch's hand press on the base of her cock, rubbing it knowingly against Ryan's clit. Ryan sat up to protest, but surrendered to her climax as she jolted from her orgasm. The butch pulled her mouth off Ryan's cock, wiping it with the back of her hand.

"Aquarius?" the butch asked, pointing to the tattoo on Ryan's forearm. She got up slowly and leaned toward Ryan, whispering, "Next time I'll expect more." And she walked back into the library.

Ryan delayed her reaction of looking at the tattoo on her forearm. She sat motionless for some time.

******************************

Kate sat on a lone stool in the stall, feeling immensely tired and spent. Her head was spinning and she felt immensely thirsty. She regarded in her mind all the things she had experienced that night....being used so thoroughly in every orifice, and using others in the same fashion. And now? Emptiness. She stepped out of her curtained stall into the dim light, aware of her dress needing to be zipped. She heard someone coming out of the stall beside her, keeping her eyes low.

"Can you zip me up?" Kate asked. She felt steady, sure fingers on her zipper, a firm hand on her waist. She looked instinctively and felt a wave of excitement. "It's you..I have your, your...."

Alex looked at Kate questioningly, feeling tired from the night's activities. "I don't think we know each other."

Kate blushed, immediately recognizing her error. "I'm sorry...I thought you were someone else."

**************************

Ryan didn't go home immediately, but rode up to Point Reyes to take in the sunrise. She pondered the events of the night during the ride, the cold air keeping her alert and on edge. Melisa, the anonymity of the night's event, the fact that it was Madame T's house, that butch, the way she moved, how she sucked Ryan off...

She thought of life: work, her friends, random hook-ups, the niche she had carved for herself in this city. Love never seemed to work out. Not that she ever really tried, of course. She sat in the sand, and watched the light begin to enter the sky. She yawned and stretched, her bare feet in the sand. She glanced at her watch, and thought of her options for coffee in town. Another day presented itself. She walked toward her bike, with alternating thoughts of resignation and hope.

DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers
12