Butter Ch. 03

Story Info
Her boyfriend brings out the beads.
1.8k words
4.48
125k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

When we left off at the end of Chapter 2, my boyfriend had sodomized me with a stick of butter until I climaxed from masturbating... I was lying on the bed, butter dripping out of me... my bottom feeling very tender after being violated... not at all sure I was still ready to try the beads?

X, my boyfriend, knew that I would have to be aroused before he could get me to open myself up again, and at the moment my body was limp and I was worn out... feeling a little embarrassed after being reamed out by a stick of butter... so he kissed me on the mouth and kissed me on the neck, and whispered in my ear, "You're still going to be a big girl about this aren't you? I want to take your ass again."

He was clever. I still get aroused when I think of this schoolyard psychology -- he knew I was stubborn and proud. And the funny thing about the transaction is that both participants know what is going on... no one is being fooled. But I still went along with it.

He rolled me over onto my back and moved in a lazy fashion down to my nipples, lingered there for a time with a lick and a nibble, but he knew that the best way to get me going is to deep kiss me. This he knows how to do so well... I love head.

He rested between my legs and teased my clit, made me wet, made me ready... got me aroused. And often when I'm being deep-kissed I like to close my eyes and focus on the physical sensation, which I did now. But when I opened my eyes -- the first thing I noticed? The beads. And they were BIG. I looked at them as he licked me and got nervous again -- how were five of those things going to fit into me?

X got me very wet and aroused -- and then told me to stand up. He got on his knees to kiss my thighs and lick my pussy... he knew I loved this, and the visual of a man on his knees deep-kissing you is enough to keep your eyes open for. But before long he told me to clear off our desk, and to turn around and bend over it. This I did, and once again I began to feel hot and embarrassed. He put a pillow under my face so the surface of the desk wouldn't be too hard, and told me to pull my cheeks apart. This time he said, "Wider, Victoria -- I want to see your asshole."

He leaned between my legs and stroked my lips, and pressed his tongue into my (still buttered) ass. I think it is reflex: I moaned. He said to me, "Victoria, I'm going to lick your sex. Let me know when you want the first bead." Then I knew -- he was going to make me say it. I figured my humiliation was complete already, so I didn't wait long... I asked him to put a bead in my bottom.

"Victoria," X said, "you don't sound convincing. You should beg."

So I begged him to put a bead in my bottom, and I blushed when I though I was long finished blushing.

He took the first bead and rubbed it against my skin, gathering the melted butter as lubricant. X then pressed the first bead against my hole, and I remember thinking distinctly, "This is not going to fit."

Readers, I must digress for a moment here... you remember that I told you at the beginning of the story that this was my first time purchasing beads? After the experience with X, I went back to the toyshop to have another look around -- and noticed my mistake! Of course you can guess that I was nervous when I first bought the beads and the butterfly vibrator... and the beads were in a basket next to the checkout stand. I had grabbed the closest set just before paying and took off. But upon my return visit I recognized my mistake -- one basket was labeled ANAL and the other marked VAGINAL. In my haste I had picked up the VAGINAL beads. I looked more closely at the signs, which had measurements at the bottom. The anal beads were 3/4" in diameter, while the vaginal beads were one and one-half inches in diameter! Now 1.5" may not sound like much to you, but it strikes me as a large width to stretch out my ass for the first time, and then I did the math! Five beads at 1.5" stacked end to end is 7.5". Just my humble opinion... but that's a lot of depth for a virgin anus -- and it's no wonder I felt every bit of it! But back to the story...

X pressed, and it hurt. Worse than the butter. And just as I was about to decide to give up, just as I was about to say enough -- my ring stretched open and I could feel the bead pop into my ass! But he didn't press it in deeply with his finger, and I don't know what it looked like to him but I felt like it would pop out -- the bead was just inside the rim of my anus and I wanted it either deeper or out of me... it felt odd and uncomfortable and the last thing I wanted was for it to fall out of me against my will.

So I said, "please put another bead in me." And X, knowing that I love to talk dirty, but knowing that it's hard for me to work up the courage to do so, said, "Where, Victoria?"

I said, quickly, "In my bottom."

X said, "Where?"

And I whimpered, "Shove another bead up my ass. Please stretch my asshole."

X laughed a bit and said, "Your wish is my command." He pressed a second bead into my anus, I moaned, and this one went in just as hard as the first. The second bead pressed the first bead deeper into me, but now the second bead was just inside the rim, so now I felt not only filled up, I still felt like the rim of my asshole was stretched out and feared the bead would pop out and embarrass me. "Please push the next bead up my ass," I said, and X didn't wait long before pressing the third bead against me. I was still holding my cheeks open with my hands, and I discovered that if I pulled them even farther apart this would open my anus and make it easier for the beads to enter. It progressed like that... three... four... five... with me begging for each one in lewder and lewder language... until all five beads were stuffed into my ass and only a string hung out to let the observer know anything was even there.

X then told me to stand up and to kiss him. These beads were not going anywhere... they were firmly planted almost eight inches up my ass -- and there was no chance they would come out. My anus hurt, but the feeling was beyond description. Maybe 10% unpleasant and 90% intoxicating? I don't know.

X then sat in a chair, and had me sit on his lap. I could feel the beads sinking even deeper into me... and then I straddled his cock and sat facing him a pressed my pussy down onto him. We fucked like this for several minutes, his cock stretching my pussy while his beads stretched my ass.

But before I could climax X told me to get on the bed again, face in the pillow, ass in the air... and then he said, "Touch your pussy." I had hoped to climax from fucking, but now I saw it was not to be and I was too broken to his will to say no...

I massaged my clit with my hand and he leaned down to lick my pussy. He took the string in his hand and pulled just a bit. I could feel the fifth bead press against the inside of my anus, but he didn't pull it hard enough for it to come out.

This went on for some time... I had already cum more than once that evening, and it was going to take a good licking to bring me to another climax. I stroked my clit faster and faster, and X licked my lips. He would alternate pulling the string with pressing a finger against my anus, or even into my anus, sodomizing me with the beads...

But he knew from my tension that I was getting close, and he said to me, " Ask me to fuck your ass harder. I want to know when you're cumming."

I blush now to type the words I was moaning as X penetrated me: "Oh, buttfuck me, that's it, buttfuck me. Deeper. Oh, my asshole. Mmm..."

In almost every sex act my favorite moment in time is when I reach the point of no return but realize that I won't cum instantly. This period is a bit longer after I've cum more than once in an evening... and this night the pre-climax high seemed to last forever.

I was moaning, my pussy was wet, my asshole was deeply stuffed and stretched, and I told him I was there... he pulled the string just hard enough for one bead to pop out as my pussy gave its first throb of climax... with the second squeeze another bead popped out... and I cried out as I came... "oh god my ass, oh I'm cumming"... each contraction of my anus releasing another bead... until I was spent and empty... after cumming and losing all of the beads I had never felt so empty in my life... I spread myself out across the bed and felt my pussy throb as my climax passed... felt my ass all stretched and sore from the violation... and felt X climb onto the bed on top of me.

He pressed the head of this cock against my back hole, but I whimpered "too much." When he realized that my backside was just too sore from the butter and the beads to take a fat cock, he rested on the bed and we cuddled until falling asleep.

Well readers, that is that. Needless to say, X eventually took my ass, but not that evening. I was sore for days, but couldn't believe how erotic the experience was. Maybe if you're lucky some day I'll post more of my fun times with X. Until then,

Yours,

Victoria