Butterflies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just sat there, and then the prof, some lady, started talking. I think it must have been an economics class. I was debating how to get out of there when the guys started talking a little. Not real loud, but I could catch most of the words. After a minute, one of them looked back at me. Then he sorta twisted and leaned back over two rows. My heart was in my throat – with his angle he might be able to see something – then he asked me if their talking was going to bother me. I almost sighed with relief. I told him that it wouldn't and he turned back to the conversation. After a few minutes, it was pretty clear they weren't interested in me, I started to relax again. I also started to get very horny...I mean, this was so exciting. I finally worked up my nerve and turned on the vibrator. It's pretty quiet. At first I was still nervous and I just slid it around on top of my panties. But after a few minutes of that, I was starting to get pretty wet. I could feel my dampness starting to soak into my panties and I realized that if I kept doing it this way, I was going to have sopping wet panties for my next class." Susan paused and looked around the room.

"It was then that I got real brave. I turned off the vibrator. I hooked fingers in the waistband of my panties and I pulled them down around my knees. Holding my knees together, I was able to push them off and they fell down on top of my jeans. I was now sitting in Memorial Hall with no pants on. The seats are kinda rough, and it was actually such a turn on just wiggling against them. I took the vibrator again and slowly worked it around on myself. First just around the outside of everything, then I started moving it up and down my slit. I was watching the guys, they kept talking, and I started to get really into it. I could feel myself opening up and my juices were rolling down my my crack and onto the seat. I could feel the seat getting wet. I was getting so close to having a huge orgasm. Just before I started to come, the one guy kinda turned around to look at me. My eyes met his and I my orgasm started to wash over me. I didn't moan or anything, but my hips were bucking and I'm sure the look on my face revealed everything. The odd thing was that I didn't care. I just looked into his eyes and came so hard." Susan sighed and paused for a minute.

"He gave me a funny look – I don't think he really knew what I was doing – and turned back to his friends. I think he said something to them about 'really concentrating on something' because they all turned back around to look at me. Luckily, I was done by then and pretended I was taking notes. Now I had to figure out how to pull jeans up without being obvious. I was able to slip my panties back on pretty easily. I sat and thought for a minute. I noticed the guys were paying more attention to the lecture again, and so I thought I would take a chance. I just stood up and pulled them up. I had them up and was just starting to button them when the guy turned around again. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw me buttoning my pants. He was so surprised, which made me feel pretty brave. I looked right into his eyes while I zipped them up. I picked up my book bag and just walked right out of the hall." Susan finished with a triumphant voice.

"Well, if he didn't know what you were doing at first, watching you dress should have clued him in" said Jenna with slight smile. "I have to admit, I thought you would be the last one of us to do something like that. You are usually such a serious student and all."

"Well I suppose it's a little out of character" Susan was a little embarrassed, "But, not pick on any one, I would think the last person to do something wild here would be Amanda." Susan said, clearly not trying to be critical, just stating a fact.

Jenna shrugged her shoulders, and then said "Well, her story last week suggested that she at least had some pretty wild thoughts... so what of it Amanda, have you done anything in public?"

Marci jumped in defending her roommate "That's not fair, don't put her on the spot like that. She told us about stuff last week and ...."

Amanda, who was turning pretty red broke in with unusual confidence "Well, actually, I was just getting ready to tell you about my adventures this week. But you all have to absolutely promise that you won't tell anyone." She looked around at all of them with an intensity that they didn't expect.

"Of course not" replied Jenna, "and we don't want our stories getting out either."

"You don't understand, Marci you can't even tell Tom. Especially not Tom, this is different than what you guys did. If people knew it was me ...." She just trailed off.

"Hey, it's not like I really want that couple to find out who I was" noted Jenna.

"OK, you can't tell anyone, but I guess I need to explain. You might remember that I borrowed both the butterfly and that big one. I really enjoyed using them" she started but Marci cut in with a giggle "yeah, I heard!" Amanda turned beat red and they all laughed.

"Oh no, you heard? Could others?" Amanda was suddenly side tracked.

"Well, I think you thought I was asleep, and so while you were pretty loud, I doubt anyone outside of the room could really hear. But girl... you were just pounding away Monday night..." explained Marci.

"OH GOD, You were AWAKE?" Amanda was very embarrassed, turning redder than she ever had before. "I was so sure you were asleep, I must have woken you up. Well, I was really into it, that was the night I was fantasizing about what I wanted to do. Remember how turned on I was watching the porn channel and imagining that I was the woman and everyone was watching me?"

They all nodded yes and Jenna said "actually that thought turned me on pretty well!"

"I'm so embarrassed, but I was still thinking about that. I had put the butterfly on and had it positioned just right that night – it had taken me a couple times to figure ..."

Susan interrupted "you had didled things a couple times before Monday night?" amazed at how much time she must have been spending.

"Well, I figured I had a lot catching up to do..." Amanda replied with uncharacteristic self confidence. "You don't want to hear about Monday night anyway, although I guess I had more of an audience than I thought." She smiled at Marci whose turn it was to be embarrassed.

"So, it turns me on to imagine that I have an audience. I didn't want to do something in the library or in some class, I needed to be more anonymous than that. But by Monday night I had hatched a pretty good plan and was just so turned on thinking about it. I knew Marci had her standing 'study date'" and they all giggled "with Tom on Tuesday night, so as soon as she left, I got started. Like you guys, my computer has a web cam..."

They all gasped and Amanda paused for a second. Marci, in a husky, scandalous voice said "you didn't" her eyes growing wider as it became clear that indeed Amanda had.

"I set the camera up so that it captured me from about the neck down to my knees if I was sitting in the lazy boy in the corner. It seemed comfortable, but had a great angle. I had stripped – it felt so naught to be naked right from the start – and so I was getting turned on just positioning everything. Then, I started the camera and laid back into the chair."

Susan interrupted "so what were you broadcasting live to the whole world?"

"No, silly, it was just going onto my hard drive." Amanda retorted before she continued "At first I just slowly caressed up and down my chest and stomach, and my sides. After a few seconds of that, I started touching my breasts: Gliding my finger tip gently, lightly across both nipples and up and down the sides. I could feel my vagina tingling and getting slippery. I had been sitting with my legs together and I slowly let them fall apart opening myself up to the camera's eye. I was imagining how guys would just love seeing my legs open and how they would strain to see what I looked liked. Slowly I let my fingers wander down my stomach until I they reached my mound. I parted myself with my left hand, and dipping first into my canal for moisture I started slowing touching my nubbin with my right finger. I was thinking about how guys would just love seeing my spread all open like that."

Amanda paused and licked her lips "After I got pretty aroused, I grabbed the butterfly and slid it on my legs, getting it into position over my nib. I turned it on and just sat back, sliding my hands all over: up and down my breasts and nipple, down my stomach and dipping my fingers into my hole. First only one finger, then two, and then even three!"

Amanda paused again, she was all red but clearly wanted to keep telling. "Then I reached over and took the big toy I borrowed from you." She said, nodding over at Jenny. "I slowly pushed it into my wet opening. As it slid in I imagined guys all over watching me and sliding their hand up down their shaft imagining it was them and not the toy. It was so hot just thinking about how guys would watch this. How they would touch themselves and stroke their penises and ..."

Marci broke in "but you said it was just saving to the disk?"

"Well, it was... but...well...you'll see." Amanda wavered and then continued "I was so hot thinking about it, I started just slamming the toy in and out of my wet ..." she paused and with great embarrassment said "my wet pussy." Marci and Susan were almost shocked by her language, but Jenna was clearly turned on. Amanda continued "I came so hard my hips bucked and my chest heaved, my breast swayed back and forth as I closed my eyes and just thrust myself as deep as I could go onto the dildo. After a minute I started to come down and I stopped."

"Well, that was pretty hot," Jenna said with some puzzlement, "and I know it's pretty adventurous for you ..."

Amanda cut her off "Let me finish. I stopped the camera and then I went to the computer – I was still naked, it was fun being totally open naked like that. I watched through the clip, and edited it in the few places where you could see any part of my face. And then, I went on line."

Jenna started to smile. Marci gasped, Susan sat stunned "you did, you really did."

"There is web site that posts self submitted movies and stuff. They even have a place where people who view the stuff can write comments. I had already set up a new account with Yahoo, just for this. I zipped the file and mailed it in. I told them I was a college girl in the Midwest and just wanted to see if men thought I was sexy." She paused and looked around for some support.

Marci looked shocked but intrigued. Susan, in a guarded voice said "so, have men responded to the post?"

"Well, I went there a few days later and found my submission. I was scared to look, and it was really weird seeing myself on the internet – especially that way. But there were over 75 comments already!" She was even sort of proud of her accomplishment. "But, I'm not done yet." She said, clearly pleased at surprising them.

"I read through all the comments and there was this one guy who made 3 or 4. He said he was a collage student too...I'm not sure he is, but who cares. He was so flattering, writing long comments about how beautiful I was, he was so poetic and it was so hot to be described by him. He gave his email, so I used that account to write back, I figure it has not identifying information and I can always just cancel it if things get weird." They all shrugged and nodded in agreement.

"So Thursday night, I wrote him and thanked him for his nice comments. He wrote back almost immediately. So we started "I.M.ing." I told him I was really turned on by his comments and he said he was really turned on by my video. I asked him how turned on he was – and I asked him to be explicit! He wrote back that whenever he watched it he would stroke himself until he came. It was so hot to see that in writing!" Amanda was lost in the recalling of the story "I was so turned on, I stripped all my clothes off – and wrote him that I had. Then I took the dildo and told him that I was sliding it in and out and I wanted him to watch my video and do himself. He wrote back that he was, right that minute and then described how his 7" cock was in his hand and he was pumping it in and out of me! I came again so hard reading that this guy, who doesn't even know me, was so turned on. I know this is all so wrong. I know this is even a dangerous, but GOD I just love thinking that men are watching me and jacking off." Amanda finished, so turned on that her hands had wandered down to her pants.

12