Butterfly Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seeker196
Seeker196
33 Followers

As your speech continues you appear wracked with emotion, your voice cracking, your movements unsteady and jerky, and then as you utter " I want to thank... Everyone... Um... Oh... for all there... ahh hard work" your hands fly to your face and you appear to hunch forward as if your are crying, but I know you just CAME and it was massive orgasm! I rise and rush to your side, placing my arm around you to support you, I kiss you, slide the control to medium high and announce that she thanks you all and will see you later, for now she is mine and I hear the dance floor calling!

Your sobs are real, and I am almost fully supporting your entire weight with one are as I steer you through the applauding crowd to the dance floor. As the music starts I take you in my arms and rest your head on my shoulder and begin dancing slowly across the floor as you babble in my ear softly, OH GOD, SO GOOD, OH BABY, oh... oh.. OH NOT AGAIN>>>OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Oh hon... so hot... so good... Oh OH OH OH OH OH OH AH AH.. mmmmmmMMMMMM. Honey please stop I can't take anymore, Im leaking cum OH OH oooOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH so good.

You are convulsing in my arms as I slide the switch to off, a muted sob and your body relaxes as we continue to slowly dance. I can smell you're cum rising from your overheated pussy, and as your strength returns slightly you ask me to walk you back to the ladies room.

As I drop you off at the ladies room, I wait patiently for what seems like hours and you emerge freshened and you take my arm and whisper to me " I had to wring out the maxi it was so full of my cum, and I need to get you home and fuck you proper, so lets leave now"

I laugh and say sure, lets get out of here, we collect out coats and head for the car, once inside, I drive toward home as you rest your head on my shoulder and tell me about your evening so far.

"Honey you have no idea what this little gem was doing to my pussy while I was up there, it was so hard to not drop to the floor and SCREAM out my cum right there and then, and when you rescued me, I was so relieved, and then you turned the butterfly up faster and harder, I came again immediately, I have never been so turned on in my life!"

As I drive along listening to you tell me about the evening, you have been idly stroking my cock through my pants. As we arrive back at your place, we rush inside and immediately fall into each other's arms. As my hands grasp the perfectly rounded globs of you ass and squeeze, you hands are rubbing up my chest. We quickly remove each others clothing on our way to the bedroom, leaving a trail like a string of breadcrumbs to find our way back if needed.

As we enter the bedroom, I turn you to me and begin to kiss you lightly on the neck, moving over to your chin I continue, moving up to kiss your lips and feed you my tongue. I take both of your breasts into my hands I squeeze them together, feeling the fullness and heft and admiring their beauty. Your nipples stand hard and proud, and are begging to be administered to. I place my lips on the side of one breast and lightly tongue the smooth skin as you moan softly.

As I work my way over to the other beauty, I pay careful attention not to get too close to the nipple itself, instead allowing my tongue to trace around the areola as I pass by. Your hands have grabbed my head, and your fingers are intertwined into my hair trying to guide me back to one of your neglected nipples, and I do resist briefly. As I hover over your nipple, I exhale my hot breath over the hard nub briefly before inhaling the tasty morsel. As my lips close over your nipple and my tongue swirls over the top and starts drawing circles you groan out "YES" and pull my head harder to your breast.

As I pull away I exhale sharply to cool the nipple and move over to the other and start the process all over again. I them move lower, down to where the butterfly still is pulled tightly to your pussy by the elastic straps. You rise and begin removing my clothes completely, and pull me down to the bed where you begin nuzzling my cock against your cheek.

As your dainty tongue reaches out to lick the sensitive underside of my cock, you begin fondling my balls before plunging my cock down your searing hot throat again as I writhe and moan in pleasure. As you withdraw and more of my cock emerges from your mouth, your tongue is swirling all around my cock and then you plunge back down to the base again and start that swallowing again. I grit my teeth against the powerful suction and milking action your throat is causing, the feeling is UNBELIVABLE and I am very close to loosing another load down your talented throat. As my hands grasp the sides of you head, your hands leave my balls and remove my hands from you head and hold them to the bed as you increase the suction and your throat squeezes tighter on my shaft as I feel a giggle radiate through my cock.

Almost immediately I feel the cum start to boil in my balls, and lifting my ass off the bed I CUM, AND CUM HARD, blasting my seed down your hungry throat as you continue swallowing and occasionally rising to the tip to get some air before plunging to the base again. I am amazed that your technique has allowed me to keep my erection and it seems harder than it was before.

Deciding to put this to good use, I retrieve the butterfly control again and turn the unit on med-high to distract you. As the moan begins deep from within you I reluctantly remove my hard member from your mouth and draw your mouth to mine and kiss you passionately. You are now moaning almost constantly from the vibration against your clitoris, and each second your volume is getting louder and more vocal as you do not have the fight the unit and keep quiet now.

Sliding out from under you and moving behind, I grasp your hips and raise your hips from the bed as I view your perfectly shaped ass and your shaved sopping wet pussy peeking out just above the butterfly. As I run the head of my cock over the outer lips of your pussy, I switch the butterfly into "Roller Coaster" mode and slide my cock into your pussy until I bottom out, all the while listening to you " AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE... OH GOD... IM CUMMING OH OH OH OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...

As I hit bottom I can feel the vibrations of the butterfly being transmitted to my cock through your pussy as the little wonder ramps from low to high speed against your clitoris. As I grab your hips and start slamming my cock in and out of your overheated pussy, you start screaming at the top of your lungs " Oh Yessssss!! FUCK ME NOW... FUCK ME HARD... DO IT HARDER... OOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS BABY IM CUMMINGGGGGGGG...

The heat between us, the friction of my cock pounding in and out of your pussy, and the vibration of the butterfly have brought me to the brink of cumming again, then I feel you reach under us and cup my swinging balls in your hand and start fondling them gently.

This pushes me over the edge and I slide the butterfly control over to the last reserved setting I have saved just for you the "Who Needs A Man" setting, the butterfly instantly goes to 120% speed and FULL motion against your pussy, which causes a long loud wailing scream to come from you as I slam into you one more time and erupt my steaming semen deep into your pussy.

As I wind down a little you continue to scream out what seems to be one LONG continuous orgasm, you pussy is still milking my cock and you are twitching and humping my cock in and out of your pussy as it softens. I turn off the butterfly as my softening cock slips from your pussy, you almost collapse forward on the bed groaning in exhaustion.

I slide in next to you and cuddle you into my arms, stroking your hair and kissing you gently, your groan turns into a weak little giggle and you eagerly grab me and kiss me wildly exclaiming that you absolutely loved your evening and are going to sleep fully contented, a little sore and even more in love with me than you thought was even possible.

I hold you tightly, and we drift off to sleep together, as I finally start to nod off I come up with another great scenario for you, my butterfly and your endless ability to cum for hours on end.

Of course you will never look at dinner out quite the same anymore...

Hope you enjoyed my story, more to come if there seems to be interest.

Seeker196
Seeker196
33 Followers
12