Buy Me My Vehicle Please....!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disrobing quickly, Mr. Agha dove onto the bed and was soon locked in a deep kiss with her. She let him explore every part of her mouth. Then pushed him onto his back, grabbed his penis at the base and stuck it deep into her mouth. After sucking and licking for some time, she pulled herself onto his torso, unrolled a condom onto his penis and slowly lowered her vagina onto him. The entry was made with some ease, yet her love canal was hot, moist and tight.

"You a not a virgin!" Mr. Agha exclaimed as she moved up and down his shaft.

"Oh, no, I have had sex before with my ex-boyfriend and my ex-boss," she casually answered.

"How come you have had vaginal sex, your sister is rather uptight in the matter?" he ventured further.

"I was working in Karachi and fell in love with one of my co-workers. I did not let him have sex me, but we indulged a lot in kissing and fondling, usually away from work. One day, instead of taking me out for a drive somewhere, where we could be alone, he pulled me into a storeroom in the office and began to kiss my body and fondle my breasts. This was not our usual routine, but I did not stop him, as it was the lunch hour and most of the people had already left the office. All of a sudden the door opened and my boss was there," she said.

"Since we were caught I was stuck with doing whatever he wanted me to do. My boss asked my boyfriend to wait outside his office after work hours. Taking me inside, he forced me to undress completely, despite my pleas that I was still a virgin. He had me lie on his desk and roughly shoved his cock into my vagina. It was horribly painful, but my choices were limited. He finished off, yet asked me to remain nude on the desk. I was in pain and shock, when he cruelly turned me over, greased my behind, and began to fuck my ass. He sodomized me for a considerable time before he finally came. To make matters worse, he then had me lick off his penis, until it was clean, having another orgasm and coming all over my face in the process. I wanted to leave, and imagined that I would be able to as he was done, but did not know things were about to get worse," Bushra's confession continued.

"After he cleaned up and dressed, he asked my boyfriend to come and fuck me also, as he wanted to see a slut in action! My boyfriend did so without objecting and with much obvious enjoyment, while my boss watched and fondled my body. Having emptied his load once, he was planning to leave, when my boss told him I was a good cocksucker. I thought he would make some excuse to not do degrade me in that manner, but instead he made me suck him off till he came in my mouth. The sex was not consensual at all, it was more like a rape, even though I did have feelings for and some intimate relations with my boyfriend prior to this. It was lucky that I did not get pregnant since they had both raped me unprotected, as if consequences and I did not matter at all to them," she was getting teary as she spoke.

"I soon found out they were friends and had planned the episode. I got even though by hiding a video camera in the room the next time I fucked them both and filming the whole thing. For weeks I acted coy with them, dropping sexual hints, and getting them ready to enjoy my charms again. They were convinced I was a slut and were up for more fun. I willingly degraded myself every which way, when we had sex again, to ensure that my revenge would be fulfilled. I resigned the next day, returned home and sent a copy of the tape to the wife of my boss and to the managing director of the company. Both of my rapists were fired right away, in a dishonourable manner, and my boss had a messy divorce," she added. "I have since moved here and so far no one knows about my past."

Mr. Agha withdrew in panic, tossed her off roughly and demanded where the camera was. As he searched around the room and found nothing, she explained, "Mr. Agha, you did not take advantage of my sister, rather you helped her for a long time, it is right of you to demand repayment and the fact you took it in kind, without damaging her virginity indicates you are not a bad person, do not worry there is no camera here. In fact may I remind you that you have taken certain pictures of Bina that could be considered not so tasteful," Bushra explained.

"Mr. Agha, despite all that they did to me, I did find sex enjoyable, but did not have an opportunity to experience any since Karachi. When Bina told me her story, I figured I could take on the responsibility of helping out my sister in the same way as I had sorted things out in my previous job. But when she told me all that happened, I realized you had not taken undue advantage of her. In fact you always seemed like a nice guy to make love to, did you ever wonder why I visited your office so many times for job interviews? Now would you kindly stop worrying and come fuck me!"

Mr. Agha was stunned by her command of the situation, but stimulated at the same time. Laying her back on the bed, he entered her with gusto, ramming his pole back and forth. Bushra responded with a passion that came from deep within. As she came, tears streaked down her face.

Bushra was not done at all. Removing the condom from Mr. Agha's member, she began to fellate him. He was back up in no time. Turning herself around and over on his body she offered her vagina to him as she kept licking his cock. Mr. Agha let his tongue do the walking and was soon rewarded by an explosion into her mouth as her juices dripped down into his.

Mr. Agha was just recovering from his exertions, when Bushra asked him to sit on the sofa. She worked her hand up and down his shaft, greasing him with a lubricant from a bottle she had taken out of her handbag, reviving it to its erect glory. Turning herself around, she slowly lowered her rear end over his cock till he was buried deep into her rectum. Mr. Agha put his arms around her, caressing her tits, rubbing her stomach and fingering her pussy, while she slowly bounced up and down on his lap. It took a while for him to come again, but ultimately Bushra's ass was lubricated further as his sperm spurted into her.

Despite the heavy workover that Mr. Agha had inflicted upon her, the verdict was that Bushra had drained him dry. Fucking Mr. Agha had helped her release the demons she had not been able to exorcise since leaving Karachi. Consensual sex had indeed been a pleasure and that she had also helped her sister made her feel twice as good.

When he woke up the next morning, Bushra was up in bed, still nude, holding a pad and writing numbers. Soon she stopped calculating. After a couple of moments she winked at Mr. Agha, cleared her throat, and announced, "we appear to have worked off everything except for rupees 10,000." Bushra put her hands under the covers and gently stroked his penis a couple of times.

As he began to find the stimulus agreeable, she picked up her mobile, dialed in a number and said, "bring the payment over to me at the hotel."

Mr. Agha was confused, when the door opened a few minutes later and Bina walked in. She had an extra room key with her, but nothing resembling a bag or payment.

"What the hell," Mr. Agha stammered as both sisters sat at his sides.

"Mr. Agha, since you have been a great help, a great boss, and a gentleman to us, we figured it would be wrong to not settle the account in full," Bina whispered in his ear, "we sisters are sharing the car, so we cannot put the load of paying it off totally on each other."

She was wearing the expected shalwar and kameez and these were discarded in a flash. She was nude beneath. Bina lay down on the bed, grabbed Mr. Agha by the hand, and indicated she wanted him to suck her pussy.

He complied with alacrity, his flaccid penis coming right back to life, even after the pounding taken in the night time session with Bushra. He began to lick and caress Bina's pussy as Bushra cupped his balls in her hand and stroked his manhood. Bina began to moan with pleasure.

She shuddered with an orgasm, reached down and grabbed Mr. Agha by the cock and brought it to the opening of her womanhood. Bushra quickly reached over and covered his dick with a condom. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he queried. Bina spread her legs a bit more, put the head of his dick on her pussy lips and whispered, "yes, we want to pay off the whole bill now and this is the fastest way to get it done". Like a man possessed, Mr. Agha drove in but was repelled by the obstacle at the entrance of her pussy. Positioning himself a second time, he plunged in again and slowly but surely his cock began to penetrate Bina's love nest. As her virginity vanished, blood oozed from her newly utilized orifice and stained the sheets. She squealed with pain, yet grabbed his shoulders and thrust herself towards him. Bushra had greased her fingers and rammed two of them up Mr. Agha's rectum, precipitating a massive discharge, while Bina had a shattering orgasm which made her head spin.

They lay back, his cock flopping out of Bina's pussy, Bushra's fingers now fiddling with his balls, his hands on Bina's tits, and let their breathing return to normal. After what seemed an eternity Bina put her mouth over Mr. Agha's cock, but it was too far gone to respond. Instead all three kissed and fondled each other for a while. Finally they were all showered, dressed and ready to go.

Bina, now fully dressed, jumped into Mr. Agha's lap and declared, "our debt is done with, in fact according to the price list, you now owe us more than rupees 5,000."

Mr. Agha smiled as he reached over to his wallet, counting out 10,000 rupees and offering it to her, while handling the contract paper to Bushra seated at his feet.

"Oh no, sir," Bina chuckled, taking the money all the same, "that just will not be enough," as Bushra proceeded to tear the contract into many pieces and toss it into the rubbish bin.

"I need 200,000 rupees from you as a loan, for one year," Bushra chimed in, rubbing her hand over his crotch, "the bank has just approved my application to buy a flat!!!"

12