Buyer Beware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"You might could say that...yes," Darlene grinned back at her, only then reaching behind herself to finish tucking in her blouse. Though all that did was further define her bare breasts as they pressed forwards against the fabric, her dark hardened nipples clearly poking against the material, which Marsha didn't fail in seeing.

"So, Steven..."

"Steve," I said correcting her, holding out my hand in greeting, only then realizing it smelled like pussy as I offered it.

"Steve," she said taking my hand, looking down at it...though she smiled as she held it. "So, Steve..." she said repeating herself. "How much of the house have you seen?"

"Only about a third of it," Darlene answered for me as she ran her fingers through her hair combing it back into place. I was content to let might sit wildly. Perhaps Marsha would think I actually wore it like that in the first place, though the truth was, no one was fooling anyone at this point, and we all knew it.

"I see," Marsha smiled back. "In that case, should we finish the tour?"

"Well, we can...but it's not really necessary," I then stated. "I've already decided. I'll take it!"

Marsha was grinning from ear to ear, as was Darlene, though she suddenly frowned. "There is one small little matter we need to discuss before you actually decide that," she then said. "One of the reasons I'm letting the place go so cheaply, is because I come with it," she then said.

"Excuse me?"

"Didn't Marsha tell you before you came here?" She asked turning towards her.

"Sorry...no, I was planning on doing that after I'd had a chance to show him around first," she said looking embarrassed. I looked back and forth between the two, still waiting for an explanation, and still wondering if I had heard her right in the second place.

"You see...the reason I'm letting it go for far less than it's actually worth, is because I need a place to stay for a while myself, while I look for another place. I'll be in one of the other rooms, whichever one you don't need to use for a while, while I'm looking. But I didn't want to rush into getting into anything either, not until I've found something I like and can afford. So...that's why," she said looking at me expectantly. I know by the look she must have seen in my face she thought I was reconsidering my offer. "I guess I can lower the price a little bit," she then added, though I caught the sudden stern look of disapproval given her by Marsha upon hearing her say that.

"Glad you said that first..." I stated grinning from ear to ear.

"What? Why?" they both asked almost simultaneously.

"Because I was prepared to say I'd be willing to go a little higher if I had to...even knowing that." Now they were both smiling, well...Darlene was anyway.

"Why are you selling it in the first place?" I found myself asking her. "This place is beautiful! It's perfect!"

"Yes it is," Darlene said sadly. "This was...my parent's place. But a year ago, my father died, and recently my mother. Couldn't afford to live up here and maintain the place all by myself, so....had no other choice but to sell it until I could find another place to live myself. Hence the clause about my living here for a while until I do."

I stood there trying to look serious, considering what she'd said. Once again Marsha looked worried and wanted to show me the rest of the place. "Downstairs, out back there's a nice large hot-tub. There is also a small gym, game room, sauna, along with a full bath." She turned intending to lead me out.

This was getting better and better. "Like I said earlier, I'll take it," I announced, stopping her in her tracks. Once again she turned back around towards me.

"Really?" Darlene said beaming excitedly. "You will? And I can stay here for a while? Until I find a place?"

"As far as I'm concerned, you can stay here indefinitely. And as far as you needing to sleep in another room? That's not necessary either. This one's plenty big for the two of us! But yes...I would like to see the rest of the place too," I announced. Once again Marsha nearly turned, her eyes suddenly going wide before she did so. I glanced over towards Darlene, her hands had already undone the button's on her blouse once again, her magnificent tits fully exposed.

"I'll show him around myself Marsha," she told the woman. "Room by room."

We heard Marsha giggling to herself all the way down the stairs. The last sound, the door closing as she left. Even as Darlene came into my arms, I thought silently. "God...I hope she took the sign down!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12