Buyer's Real Estate Market Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part Ellen clamped her hands on Carol's ass and pulled her even tighter. Carol moaned and then screamed out, "Oh you little bitch," as Ellen apparently sucked hard on Carol's clit.

They bucked back and forth, with muffled whines and moans escaping from each mouth into the corresponding pussy. It soon became a race to see would cum first and as Ellen edged closer she began to pay less attention to Carol and focused more on herself. She closed her eyes as her mouth parted from Carol's pussy.

"Oh God, that feels awesome," Ellen said as she jammed her hands between herself and her lover and began to twist and tug at her own nipples. "Uhhhh, right there, keep licking right there."

Carol pulled back the layers of Ellen's pussy and alternated between sucking down hard on her clit while working a couple of fingers in and out of her agent, and rubbing the little nub in vicious circles.

For my part I was once again firmly erect, and took all of this in while softly stroking myself and sipping champagne--a not too terrible endeavor unto itself.

Ellen began to roll her head back and forth, emitting the grunts and groans of pleasure as her orgasm build.

"Oh it's cumming, oh God its cumming."

Ellen's whole body shook, then seized, as she clamped Carol's head tight between her legs, forbidding her one more nibble on what must have been an outrageously abused and sensitive clit. Finally she laid motionless beneath the owner of an overpriced Tudor home, fully satiated in post orgasmic bliss.

Carol, on the other hand, hadn't come as yet and wasn't about to end this impromptu party without doing so. She slowly turned to me and said, "Don't just sit there."

At first I thought she might reposition herself, but when she didn't move it was clear indication she wanted it from behind, with little regard as to Ellen's interests.

I climbed back onto the bed, straddled Ellen's face and slowly slid into Carol's sopping pussy.

"Oh that's so good, so good. I don't care if you buy this house, just fuck me."

Carol was invitingly hot and slick, and as I began to move in and out she pushed back to meet my thrusts. I draped over her back to reach around and work on her nipples—stone hard pellets the size of mini marshmallows on her indistinguishable breasts—and pulling on each sent a shriek of elation through the room.

I had figured I'd be nothing more than a human dildo (I'd been called that a number of times as it was) having cum twice already, but this had become a hell of an erotic scene, what with me banging one woman from behind while another lay beneath me mouthing my balls and tonguing my cock, and I was quickly building to a third orgasm.

Carol moaned as she jammed back into me, striving to get every last millimeter of my cock as deep into her as she could. Ellen had managed to work a hand between us and was playing with Carol's clit like she was plucking a fiddle, and Carol's breathing became deeper, rhythmic pants as she gripped down on pair of throw pillows.

My tempo quickened, slamming in and out of Carol's more than receptive pussy that was now dripping with neglected desire, bathing my cock with the sweet aroma of wanton lust. She was now on the edge, urging me to keep up the pace between obscene moans of ecstasy.

I pulled back, almost all the way out, then rammed back into her slick, silken crevasse. She screamed out, "Oh my fucking god," and quivered and shook as she came, flooding my cock, and her real estate agent's face, with her juices. As Carol stiffened, her orgasm shuddering through her, I felt the walls of her pussy clamp around me, holding me tight as waves of bliss darted within her.

I held still for a moment, letting the shockwave of her orgasm subside, then shifted my grip to her hips and began to impale her once again. I don't think she expected this, and she gasped out loud, lowered her face to the bed and bit down on the comforter.

I was now mercilessly pounding this woman, and she began to convulse with another orgasm, alternating muffled curses and phrases of God into the bed linen. She pushed back into me, meeting my last thrust, and I let loose with a torrent of jism I didn't know I had left in me.

I held us firmly together, pulsating ribbons of cum into Carol as she rolled breathlessly through a second orgasm that was twice the intensity of her first. Her skin was awash with sweat and the heat off her body splashed against my face.

We were motionless for a minute or two before she finally caught her breath and squirmed off me, nestling in a fetal position at the top of the bed. I collapsed, nearly crushing Ellen in the process, who herself was in need of fresh air.

Nothing was said for the longest time. I got up, poured myself another glass of champagne, and said, "So, Ellen, do you have any more listings you'd like me to see."

12