Buying the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

Bill knelt over her chest and fed his soft cock into her mouth. His hips rocked back and forth and her hands grabbed his ass. Every time he rocked back the camera saw that he pressed down on her tits and they pressed outwards and downwards on her chest.


A few times after he was hard he pulled his wet cock out of her mouth and slapped her face with it. Once when he was slapping her she said, "Feed it all to me! Cum down my throat!"

His cock slipped back into her mouth and he leaned forward. The camera angle didn't show it but her sounds made it evident he was all the way in. He came and grunted. When he withdrew she followed his cock and licked him clean. "Do we need to watch all this?" I asked.

"Yes, we do. Once we introduce this as evidence their lawyers will watch every second hoping for something that can help their case. So far he has fucked both of them with all he has said about business."

The next ten minutes showed how hard Charlene was willing to work for her pay. She used her hands, her mouth and her tits to inspire another erection. Nothing worked.

"Bill, Honey, use your big hand on my pussy. See how much of it you can get in me."

"I got four fingers in last week!"

"Use lube and go slow. Maybe we can get more today."

He got the lube from the nightstand and Charlene flipped onto her back and held her legs wide for him. He lifted her ass and put a pillow under it. He stuffed a towel between the pillow and her ass. He spread lube all over her pussy.

Slowly he started working his fingers into her. Two, then three, in and out and twisting. Charlene pulled her legs higher and moaned. He inserted his little finger in with the others. In and out and twisting. Slowly he pushed and the camera showed us that his knuckles disappeared into her. He kept pushing and Charlene started making noises about cumming. His hand was in all the way to his spread thumb! He worked it around and then back a little. Bill's thumb tucked in and he pushed in again. He leaned back a little and I saw that he was hard. He pushed and twisted and Charlene screamed she was cumming. He shoved hard and was in her pussy all the way to his wrist!

Charlene screamed and passed out. Bill kept playing with her pussy and didn't pull out. Almost a minute passed and he pulled out. She stirred and started to come to. Bill knelt by her hips and shoved his cock up her ass!

"Oh my God Bill! I've never felt anything like that! Oh, fuck my ass! Fill my ass!" He did. When they cleaned up they dressed and got ready to leave.

"Let's get back to work for a couple hours and then we can have dinner here, if you'd like."

"What would you like for dinner?"

"Pussy! With a side order of ass!"

"I want a big dose of cock and maybe a fist in my ass!"

They left and the room was empty and quiet until I had shut if off and taken the DVD's. We stopped number one and when it was removed from the DVD player it was bagged and labeled as evidence.

"The other DVD is of the same events, but a different camera angle. Do I have to watch it?"

"No. We will need to, but not now. I've got some calls to make about the businesses and the farm. What's the story on his wife?"

"She only knows he's cheating and she's scared of him. I told her that if we had enough evidence to move on this I'd call her tomorrow with a code word and she was to grab her kids and drive to Portland."

Susan got my numbers and all the information I had on Mr Stevens. We parted with her telling me that we had plenty to proceed and that she would have a great place for Mrs. Stevens and family when they arrived.

I went home and had been home ten minutes when my cell rang. I expected Mrs. Stevens. It was Charlene.

"Hi Honey." My, so cheerful.

"Hi Charlene. What's up?"

"I was wondering would it be OK if I came to Portland this weekend? That would save you the drive and I'd get to see your place." "Can you be here at about one in the morning Saturday morning?"

"Sure! If that's what you want."

"OK. You do still have the key and the directions?"

"Yes, right here on the hook."

"Don't come early. I want to be home when you arrive. This is an event! I can't wait."

"OK, it's a date! Have a good night at work."

"G'Night. I love you."

"Love you too, Night."

I didn't know how Charlene would sleep but I slept quite well. The next morning at eleven my cell rang and it was Susan Cantor.

"Listen, this is so good! We found almost a million dollars that Bill has stolen from his wife. We know she owns the house, the farms, and all the equipment. He in the manager of the farms and gets paid $104,000 a year. Your Charlene Peterson is getting $7500 a month. I just left a judges office in Vancouver Washington and he has frozen all the accounts we have found, cancelled all the credit cards for the farms and businesses and will have Bill served to vacate the property at four this afternoon."

"Is he being served at four or it takes effect at four?"

"I know you want Candice Stevens to get out before he knows anything. He is being served and the freezes hit at four. He has until five to vacate. A Marshal will be watching him and I'm paying to have Candice's house watched so he doesn't do anything rash. When she gets to Portland I have twenty-five thousand dollars in a new credit card and five thousand cash for her to have. Make the call."

I went to a pay phone outside the Clackamas Mall and called the farm. "May I speak to Mr. Stevens please?"

"I'm sorry; Mr. Stevens is at one of our other farms today. I can give you the number there, if you'd like."

"Yes. Where is that farm?"

"Just a few miles west of Yakima. We don't expect them back until tomorrow. The number is 509-555-2234."

"Thank you."

I called that number. I asked for Mr Stevens and the person who had answered said he was out in the raspberry field and if I could wait about ten minutes he could get him. I asked when he was expected back in the office.

"In ten or fifteen minutes."

"I'll just wait twenty minutes and call back. Thanks a lot."

I called Candice's home. She answered. I said, "Bill is in Yakima. Get the kids and go now, Mrs. Cannon!"

"OK!"

I drove to a car rental place and rented a white Chevy Suburban. The woman behind the counter said it would be a few minutes; they wanted to wash it for me. I asked them to leave the outside dirty but vacuum the inside and it would be great. Ten minutes later I was headed for the big truck stop in Gresham.

Candice called from Hood River. Her car was quiet. Her kids must have guessed something was up.

"Do you know where the big truck stop is in Gresham?"

"Yes."

"There is a motel behind it. Park next to a dirty white Chevy Suburban. When you're parked or worried call me."

"OK." She hung up.

I went to the motel and checked in. I asked for a room as far from the highway as possible. The woman gave me one on an upper floor way at the back of the motel. I registered as Mr. William Stevens. No one asked for identification. The pictures of presidents I paid with seemed to be enough identification.

In the room I used the bathroom. I disconnected the phone and took the wire with me. I didn't want any phone calls made from the room.

I waited for Mrs. Stevens and her kids downstairs in the Suburban. It seemed like forever. At three twenty on that gray afternoon a shiny black Ford Expedition pulled in next to me. Candice drove with a teenaged daughter sitting next to her and a slightly younger boy leaning over from the back into the front.

Candice had seen the Suburban but not me. She dialed my number and I answered.

"Look in the Suburban."

She did, and jumped. I got out and walked to her window. It was open when I arrived. Both kids looked at me with suspicion.

"What have you told them?"

"Everything I know. They knew he was fooling around. Why the Suburban?"

"We're leaving your car here. I didn't know how many kids you had so I got a vehicle sort of like yours but less easy to spot. Let's get your stuff and yourselves transferred and be gone."

"I need to go." The daughter said. I tossed her the room key and pointed. "We need to get out of here in the next half hour. Then things are going to get ugly."

All three shot me looks that were loud questions. I waved them to the room and they went. I transferred their stuff to the back of the Suburban. Within ten minutes they were back. I had the son run back to the room and toss the key on the bed and close the door tight when he left.

Mom sat up front with me and the kids leaned forward. When I was headed west into Portland I told them what I knew, briefly what was on the DVD's and about Susan. Candice was surprised to learn that she owned everything. She was also surprised that her husband was stealing her blind. I was introduced to her children: Mark and Anna. Anna was seventeen and a senior. Mark was fifteen and a tenth grader. Mark wanted to hurt his Dad for what he was doing. Anna stayed very quiet and cried.

We arrived at Susan's office. She met us at the door. We were graciously ushered into her office and she outlined what was happening. Three times her phone rang and she took notes each time. Bill had been served on the farm outside Yakima. He got so angry he took a swing at the Marshal and will spend at least tonight in the Yakima jail. He cannot make bail because the judge there asked how much cash he had on him and then set bail at $15,000 dollars cash or bond.

"What about Charlene?"

"Charlene is sitting in his car in Goldendale. She had dinner with the cash she had in her purse but discovered she doesn't have a credit card or a debit card that work. She doesn't have enough money to drive home."

"I don't know if it might be of value but there are two more DVD's at the cabin. Shall I go get them?"

"Yes. And I'll have you do something else as well. The foreman of the farms is living in Trout Lake."

Mark said, "Miguel Cervantes."

"Yes. Miguel. I want you to deliver a letter to him. Mrs. Stevens I want you to read this over and if you agree I want you to sign it." She handed Candice a letter and she read it. She finished and looked up.

"I've been a housewife for eighteen years and now I own and need to run a million dollar farm?"

"Correction, farms. There are five. Not million dollar, millions of dollars. The land alone would get you seventy million if you sell it. Will you sign?"

"What is it Mom?"

"It is a letter making Miguel the manager of Green Leaf Farms. I'm offering him $130,000 a year and 2% of the yearly net profits. Yes, I'll sign."

She did. Susan folded the letter and handed it to me.

"I see you got another truck. Take it when you go to Trout Lake. Deliver the letter, get the DVD's and get back here. On the way back give the Suburban back. You also need to move. Bill is going to figure out that you had something to do with this. He's likely to come hunting for you."

"Charlene has a key and a map."

"You have about twenty-four hours to move. Get your stuff tonight and you can use the spare bedroom in the house I rented for Mrs. Stevens. The house is a six bedroom house. Here are the keys and directions. The house is fully stocked with anything you might need. If there is something you want that isn't in the house, don't go out! Don't call Domino's. You must disappear for a few days. Here is a number for my assistant Lance. He knows he's on call to assist you in any way he can. He's getting a bonus so use him."

Half an hour later we were in the house. It was huge and very nice. Mark went to the kitchen and discovered that whoever stocked the place knew about teenagers. Pizza, brots, lots of sodas, chips and other teen staples were ready for his use. His sister discovered three pre-made salads and some flavored water. I went to my apartment and cleaned it out. It took two trips to the car with stuff. I left the little bit of food and locked up. By eight o'clock I was in the house with the Suburban hidden in the garage.

Candice met me as I carried a few things into the house. She had a sandwich, some chips and a beer for me. I tossed my stuff on an unused bed and accepted the sandwich. The four of us sat in the living room and talked.

Anna was very quiet. In two hours she said almost nothing. She did cry quietly. Mark ranted often about how angry he was at his Dad. He also asked three or four times what was on the DVD's. I told him that the DVD's showed his Dad and my wife having sex in my house and my bed. I wouldn't say more.

Candice wanted to know about me and about Charlene. I told how we met, what we used to do, about finding Trout Lake on a weekend outing and how things had changed in the last year. She wanted to know about my work. Was I good at it? Did I like it? Was there a future in the company?

I wanted her story. Eighteen years of living in Trout Lake. Her suspicions over the years. What she liked doing and what she hadn't done that she might like to do. I asked that question of the kids too. Mark wanted to travel some. He'd never been out of southern Washington and northern Oregon. He moaned that this was his third trip to Portland and he wouldn't see anything.

Anna didn't speak. Candice said she loved gardening and had read about some wonderful gardens in Victoria British Columbia she'd like to see. She thought travel might be fun. She had been born in Newport Oregon and would like to go back some time.

At midnight we sent the kids off to bed. We sat closer together and talked about divorce. Candice had done well about not crying while the kids were up but tears flowed as we talked. I shed a few myself. We realized and spoke that the tears were not about losing our spouses but about losing who we wanted our spouses to be. At about one in the morning my cell phone rang. I told Candice to please be quiet and I answered.

It was Charlene.

"Are you off work?"

"Yes. What's up?"

"Something's wrong. I'm stuck in Goldendale. My credit cards don't work. I have no cash. I need you to come help me."

"Can't you call someone closer than me? If I left now it would be daylight by the time I got there."

"Who else could I call?"

"Don't you have friends at work? What about that Mary that you covered for at a conference? Doesn't she owe you a favor?"

She was crying. I waited.

"I can't ask her."

"I'll find a way to get some help to you. Tell me exactly where you are."

She did and I hung up. I called Lance and told him I knew where Charlene would be for the next few hours if she needed to be served divorce papers. He took down the information and I asked him to include fifty dollars with the papers. He said that would not be a problem. We hung up.

Candice said, "You still care for her, don't you?"

"Yes. As angry and hurt as I am I still want her life to work. She needs the consequences of her choices but I don't need to be mean about it. She's going to lose everything anyway."

We hugged and went to our separate beds. I set my alarm for eight and went to sleep. By nine I was on the road to Trout Lake. Just after noon I was there. My first stop was the farm. I found Miguel in the office. I gave him the letter; he read it and thanked me for bringing it. He signed it and then made a copy for his records. He asked what I knew about Bill. I told him that as of last night he was in jail in Yakima for attempting to hit a Marshal. I also told him that both Bill Stevens and Charlene Peterson were fired and no longer allowed on farm property. Miguel thanked me and I left. I went to our cabin. I took the new DVD's and the equipment, all my clothes and my personal items. The Suburban was getting loaded. I took my keys from the hook and took the map. After locking up I drove to the realtor in town and listed the cabin for sale. I gave the agent Charlene's keys and told her that except for clothes and personal items the cabin was to be sold furnished. I also left written instructions that if Charlene showed up at her office she was only to be allowed in the cabin with supervision and could only remove items from the bathroom and clothes from the downstairs bedroom.

By two in the afternoon I was on my way back to Portland. As I crossed the bridge to Hood River my cell rang.

"Hello."

"You bastard!"

"Hello to you too."

"Divorce? Why? I thought we were getting things back together?"

"What made you think that?"

"You invited me to your apartment this weekend!"

"That was before."

"Before what?"

"Before I was given proof that you and you boss were shacking up in our house!"

"Proof? There can't be any proof!"

"Well, when we get to court you'll get to see the proof and judge for yourself. As for me, I'm convinced. By the way, did you also get some money?"

"Just fifty dollars."

"Just? You expected more?"

"Fifty dollars will just give me enough gas to get home."

"Perhaps if it had been me you were fucking and not Mr. Stevens you wouldn't be in this jam. Perhaps if you had honored our marriage vows you would be happily married instead of sitting in a car that isn't yours, far from home, holding divorce papers in your hands."

"I never fucked him!"

"Oh? Who was it with his hand and his cock in both your pussy and your ass? Who was that? I sure as hell wasn't me!"

I hung up. I stopped and bought some lunch and headed west. Half an hour later the cell rang again. Happily it was Candice, not Charlene.

"Hi. Can I bother you?"

"Of course. What's up?'

"Susan let me know that both our spouses have been served. Your wife was sitting in a car belonging to the farm in a Goldendale gas station and Bill was served in his cell in Yakima. The server reported that the police laughed when Bill saw what the papers were. I smiled when she told me."

"I talked with Charlene. She denies anything happened."

"We have proof!"

"Yes. I put my cabin up for sale while I was in Trout Lake. Miguel said to thank you and thank you. Any other news? "The kids discovered a pool in the back but they didn't bring bathing suits and I don't know how to turn on the heater."

"Call Lance and tell him what sizes and color bathing suits you want. Tell him to bring two for each of you. I'll turn on the heater when I get there. Is there a bar-b-que in the back by the pool too?"

"Yes."

"Have him buy some potatoes for baking and two slabs of baby back ribs and we can bar-b-que later."

"OK. That sounds like fun."

"I should be there in about two hours."

"Hurry. I miss you."

The phone went dead. She misses me? I just found out her name yesterday. What was that about?

I wondered as I drove. I was putting lots of miles on the rental but it seemed necessary. Candice and I would soon be free of our cheating spouses.

The next four days turned out to be quite eventful. Candice hadn't told her sister what was happening before she left Trout Lake. She had called her from Susan's office and just let her know that she was getting a divorce and she was safe. Bill got out of jail by someone posting bail. He went home and discovered everyone gone. His next visit was to Joy, Candice's sister. When she couldn't tell him where Candice was he took that as she knew but wouldn't tell so he slapped her around to get what he wanted. After he left she called Trout Lake's only cop and reported the assault. Bill went to the farm. Miguel was out in a field and saw Bill headed for the farm office he called the office and told them to hide all the money in the ladies room. Bill went in, opened the safe and tore up the office when it was empty. The Trout Lake Police force found him in the office breaking a chair and arrested him for breaking and entering and attempted rape. Charlene made it back to Trout Lake and the cabin. When she pulled up to the house she saw the For Sale sign. Inside she went to the phone, only I had taken it. She looked around the house and noticed that all my stuff was gone. She drove to the realtor's office and was told that she was only allowed in the house with supervision. The realtor took her keys. It ended up in a fight and the realtor won. Charlene left the office with a bloody nose and an eye that soon was swollen shut.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers