By Invitation Only

Story Info
Just when you thought you had the neighbors figured out...
1.5k words
3.9
92.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat quietly. Contrite.

My husband Bill stalked back and forth in front of me. Seething.

I couldn't imagine him (I didn't want to imagine him) anymore angry than he was right now. He had every right to be angry. I don't know what angered him more: the red welts across my ass, cum splattered breasts, or my inability to explain any of it.

Earlier today I was baking for Bill's birthday. He loves chocolate chip cookies. I was surprised to discover that I was out of sugar, so I headed next door to Beth and Mike's. In the year since they moved in, Beth and I have become fast friends. We have that kind of "open door" policy good friends and neighbors often have. We talk about everything including sex. Lately - mostly sex. I thought I had a fairly complete understanding of Beth and Mike's sex life.

I didn't.

I crossed into their backyard and walked right to their kitchen door. I didn't knock; I simply opened the door and walked right on in. That's when I saw them.

They were bent over the kitchen table.

Well actually Mike was the one bent over the table. Beth was bent over Mike; fucking him hard, really really hard. She was wearing this huge strap-on dildo that looked more like the business end of a baseball bat. A loud slap-slap-slap thundered in the room as hip met butt and that huge fucking dildo disappeared into Mike's ass again and again and again. It was mesmerizing.

Then the strangest thought entered my mind, I wondered how long it would take Mike's rectum to return to normal after Beth was done fucking him. Strange thing to think - huh?

I should have left right then - they would never have noticed that I was ever there. Even if they did notice - a quick "excuse me" coupled with a hasty retreat would have been better than what I did. I did nothing. I stood there and watched.

Okay, I didn't exactly do nothing. I started doing something, something I shouldn't have done - I touched myself. I pushed my hand into my shorts, under the elastic of my panties and into the unexpected wetness of my cunt. I touched myself to the rhythm of Beth's brutal fucking of Mike's rectum.

When Beth grabbed Mike by his hair and pulled him upright I tilted my own head back - though I could still see them. He cried out as he rose up off the table and for the first time I saw his cock. It was hard and glistening. A thread of clear fluid stretched from the tip of his cock to the table. I clearly remember observing that Mike's cock seemed about the same size as my husband Bill's.

I watched his cum shot out onto the table. It was only when Beth disengaged from his ass with a loud pop that I made my presence known.

I watched in fascination at the way Mike's rectum remained open after Beth's withdrawal. That's when I came - loudly - my knees buckling beneath me as I slid into a heap on the floor.

I returned home - clothes in hand, cum splattered breasts, and whip marks across my ass. Bill had arrived home just a few minutes before me. If only I had returned earlier.

I should have been crying. I should have been begging for forgiveness. I should have been able to express some form or manner of coherent reason and explanation - some plea for understanding. Except I couldn't understand what had happened.

"I can't explain it," I said to Bill.

"Don't you move until I get back!" Bill warned. He stormed out of the house.

At least I finally had some quiet time to think. I sat there and tried to understand what had happened.

I've always had a very imaginative fantasy sex life. But my fantasies had always been just that. But today, I had nothing that could explain today.

I could still see Beth walking toward me, that dildo pointing right at me. I was unable to resist, let alone run home. She took my hand and led me to the table Mike had just cum all over. I barely registered my ankles being tied to the table legs. It was only when my breasts made contact with the sticky, cool cum on the table top that I realized I was completely naked - when had that happened?

To say I was shocked when I felt Beth's tongue pierce my cunt would be an understatement. I had never even kissed another woman let alone in anyway that was remotely sexual. When her nose pushed against the rosebud of my ass I was beside myself. No less surprising was Mike pushing his cock into my mouth. I struggled against that until Beth started whipping my ass - with what I didn't know.

Then I felt the dildo. Pressure first, then yielding, pain giving way to discomfort, then fullness - emptiness - fullness - emptiness - and oh so god damn fucking full. And then the pleasure came, the ohmygod undeniable ecstasy that went on and on and on. It certainly took my mind off Mike's cock.

My orgasm wasn't that big a surprise - there is a certain inevitable result that occurs with that much rhythmic stimulation - that it was followed by more orgasms, each stronger then the one preceding was mind-boggling. I barely noticed Mike taking hold of my hair and lifting my mouth from his cock as his hot cum spattered my breasts. Coherent thought evaporated like a morning mist. Beth's cunt replaced Mike's cock in front of me and I dutifully complied with her directions. That I was licking Beth's pussy was no more unexpected than the feeling of Mike's cock pushing into me. They traded places, back and forth, as they double-teamed me.

Then it was over and I was just standing there, outside my kitchen door, clothes in hand. I can see my opening the door and entering. Bill looking up and seeing...me...as I was.

Now, sitting quietly, I replayed those scenes dozens of times. And for all my efforts I couldn't for the life of me explain the why of what had happened. The sound of the back door opening and closing woke me from my reverie.

I stared, dumbstruck, as Bill entered and walked very slowly past me, clothes in hand.

He was stark naked. His cock hung red, limp and clearly spent. Instinctively I knew that he had fucked Beth - fucked her long and hard. And for reasons I could not fathom I wasn't angry with him - if anything, I was proud of him.

He didn't say a single word as he passed. I turned, as much from curiosity as expectation. "Bill?"

The red glow of his butt, the gingerliness of his gait, and the lengthening drips of semen from the small of his back explained more than words ever could. I watched as he walked slowly down the hall toward our bedroom.

"Bill?" I was still sitting where he had left me. More confused now then anything else. "Can I join you in the shower? Please?"

He nodded and I rose quickly. Well as quick as I could since the chair came with me - we were glued as it were. The chair clattered to the floor as gravity released it from me - I ignored the implication.

The hot water felt good and I actually enjoyed feeling the remnants of semen disappear down the drain. Dried and dressed Bill and I returned slowly to some semblance of normalcy.

Dinner was pleasant enough. Bill said nothing about what had happened to him or asked anything further of my own experiences. Everything was calm until Bill asked if I'd made anything for dessert.

I remembered the chocolate chip cookies - and my quest for sugar. Tears erupted out of my eyes and I stammered out an apology that entailed pointing in the general direction of Beth and Mike's place. Bill nodded in understanding and we both sat silently for a moment. Bill broke the silence.

"Mike said that he and Beth are hosting an adults only party at a hotel downtown and they want us to attend..." Bill seemed preoccupied as he spoke.

"They've invited us to a swingers party?" I was surprised by the tone of excited expectation in my voice.

"Not exactly." Bill looked toward Beth and Mike's. He paused again. "They want us to be the door prize."

My husband turned back to me and gazed deeply into my eyes. He smiled a very warm and love filled smile. "I said - count us in."

I started to blush and unconsciously fanned myself with my hand. I thought about Mike and Beth - they certainly weren't going to be "just neighbors" any more. I thought about Bill and I - okay, I tried to think about us but really couldn't think very clearly at all. Mostly because I was thinking that if I leaned forward just a bit and squeezed my thighs I might be able to cum. I was right.

Bill looked at me raised his eyebrows, chuckled, and looked down at the table.

I wondered if it could support our weight.