By Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers

Despite being somewhat un-nerved by the presence of the other women, even though I couldn't actually see them, I said that I did. Mistress asked me if I thought I deserved to cum. I responded that it wasn't my place to say and that my pleasure was, as always, at Mistress' discretion. Mistress said she thought that I had done very well to service so many women, but that because I had failed to make one of the women cum, my pleasure would have to be tempered by some means.

Mistress discussed the possibilities with the other women and they eventually decided that although I would be allowed to cum, I would have to wank myself off into my own hand and then lick it clean. This was something that Mistress had never done before, and something that we both knew would be quite difficult for me to do. After all ,it's one thing licking your cum of a sexy woman's skin, quite another to lick it from your own palm.

My expression obviously told the women all they needed to know about my feelings on what they had decided for me, and my Mistress commented pointedly 'or perhaps you don't want to cum.....for a while'.

That was enough of a warning for me and I quickly thanked them for their kindness. Mistress told me to be quite and get on with it.

It took me longer than I expected to bring myself off, sure I had been turned on for several hours, but I'd had to suppress the urge to cum for so long...and now I was expected to humiliate myself in front of a room full of women. Women who I had known for some time! That thought hadn't really sunk in until now. These women all knew me (or at least I assumed they did) and now they were all too aware of my slavedom.

After a while Mistress told me to hurry up and when she realised that I was struggling to cum, she taunted me further.

"Come on slave, hurry up, we haven't got all night. I'm going to count to ten and if you don't cum by then I'm going to fetch my strap-on and fuck you in front of all these ladies. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7..."

As she counted I felt the spunk rising in my balls and held my other hand in front of my cock to catch the spurts I knew were coming.

"...9...10!"

I felt the warm creamy liquid in my palm and looked down as I milked the last drops out of my wilting cock. I raised my hand up to my mouth, but somehow I couldn't complete the task I had been set.

"Do it slave." I heard Mistress' command. "How are you ever going to suck a cock in front of us if you can't even complete this simple task?" I felt my face redden as I realised that all of these women knew everything. I tried again but I still couldn't do it.

"Come on slave, I told all these women that you would eat your own cum for me, you don't want to make a liar of me do you?"

"No Mistress." I said and quickly lapped my palm clean, remembering all to late, the longer you wait, the worse it is. How many femdom stories had I read where the guy wants to lick his wife clean, but changes his mind once he's cum?

Once my palm was completely clean I dropped my hand by my side and bowed my head, awaiting Mistress' next instruction.

The women talked amongst themselves for a short while, almost as if I wasn't there. They asked my Mistress questions about my behaviour and Mistress gave them frank, honest answers. My face was bright red and I was utterly grateful for the blindfold and the little protection it afforded me.

Then a silence descended and I heard my Mistress voice addressing me once more.

"Get on your hands and knees slave."

I obeyed and Mistress explained to myself and the others present that my hesitance had displeased her and now I had to be punished. Blindfolded I didn't even realise the whip was in her hand until I felt the sting on my backside. I yelped as the tails hit me, but quickly regained my composure and remembered to count.

"One, thank you Mistress."

Mistress paused, I imagined she raised an eyebrow to her audience and then continued with my punishment. At twelve she stopped and I heard one of the women moving across the room, I (correctly) assumed that my Mistress had silently motioned to her to do so. My heart sunk at the thought of a line of women waiting to whip my poor ass, so I was almost pleased to hear Mistress next words.

"Since you failed to make one of my ladies cum, I think it's only fair that she should get to punish you for your shortcomings."

"Yes Mistress."

The other woman was not as practised with the whip as my Mistress, her lashes were somewhat random in their aim and not nearly as hard as I had anticipated, but still I felt a certain heat on my skin after the completion of the second dozen strokes.

Then Mistress took the whip from her and laid it on my back, the tails hanging down over the pink skin of my cheeks. She addressed me sternly.

"Now slave, there is another matter I wish to discuss with you."

This didn't sound good.

"Yes Mistress?"

"Is it true that you made one of my ladies cum twice?"

"I...did Mistress." My mind raced as I wondered if the woman had told her about the other little detail, was I supposed to tell her or what?

"And do you think that's fair slave?"

"I hadn't thought about it Mistress, I just did as I was instructed."

"You are MY slave, you take instruction from me, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress turned to the woman who had taken advantage of my Mistress' generosity.

"And what do you have to say for yourself?"

The woman sounded a bit embarrassed herself, strange I thought, given what she had said to me as I was licking her well fucked cunt, but still.

"I'm sorry....I just got carried away, I'm not used to having such a willing..." she trailed off, unable to locate the right word, neither lover nor slave seeming appropriate in the circumstances.

"Well, that sounds perfectly understandable..." My wife said and then turned to the woman who had whipped me rather ineptly. "..and what about you, do you want to try again?"

The woman muttered something I couldn't quite hear, I think she might have said no, but Mistress wasn't having it and told me to go upstairs and wait in the spare bedroom again. I obeyed her instructions, feeling my way up the stairs rather than lifting the blindfold for fear of further punishment.

A few minutes later I heard the woman and my Mistress enter the room. I heard Mistress kiss the woman and the woman groaning as Mistress rubbed her pussy through her knickers, then she turned to me and knelt down to refit the cock cage. She struggled with it for a few moments and then decided that it wasn't worth the bother, I had not long cum after all, and she had decided that she was staying put.

I heard the woman's clothes being peeled away from her skin and then felt the woman climbing onto the bed. Mistress hand touched my head and pushed it down between the woman's widely spread thighs. I listened intently as I began my task, the sounds I heard translating into pictures in my head. Mistress was kneeling by the bed, kissing the woman deeply and rubbing her tits. Occasionally I felt her hand move down to the woman's belly and once or twice her fingers even slid down the sides of the woman's slick pussy.

After some time the woman finally came, her cries stifled by my Mistress mouth as she kissed her deeply. I continued licking the woman's soaking pussy until finally Mistress pushed my head away.

"Enough, slave."

I licked my lips of the woman's juices and moved backwards down the bed to allow the woman to leave. She lay still for a while but eventually Mistress led her back downstairs to the others. I laid down on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later Mistress returned and woke me up. She removed my blindfold and told me that she was very pleased with my performance. I told her that I was pleased that she was pleased. She told me that it was now her turn to cum, and that seeing as I had already been allowed to cum, it had better be mind-blowing, or else.

Despite my exhaustion I managed to satisfy her, quite quickly actually, I guess she was still thinking over what had happened with the other woman (as was I!). Finally as a reward for my efforts throughout the evening, as soon as she had finished cumming she rolled onto her side and peeled her ass cheeks apart, inviting me to clean the pussy juice from around her ass and then to push my tongue inside her tight hole.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers
12