By The Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anne27
anne27
5 Followers

"That was weird," he said with a chuckle, "I've never cum laughing before." I just pulled his lips down to mine for a brief kiss and as he rolled off me, I snuggled down close to him, resting my head against his broad chest and instantly fell asleep.

I have never had a hangover in my life, no matter what or how much I have drank the night before. I woke up early feeling great, at just the crack of dawn and built a new fire. There were still some smoldering embers, so by the time I went to the bathroom, showered, and came back, the fire was starting to blaze. I figured I'd let the fire burn a while, and then get started on breakfast and have it ready before anyone woke up.

I made my way down to the lake and walked out onto the concrete dock. I sat there, my chin resting on the cold metal railing and watched the morning fog drift in slow, lazy swirls across the mirror like surface of the water. I felt my mind and body relax as I stared trance-like at the beauty of the lake before me. I was lost in myself, and jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Light laughter. "I'm sorry, Leigh, I didn't mean to scare you.", Patrisha's soft, sleepy voice said.

"I wasn't expecting anyone up this early." I suppressed a yawn.

"Well, my head is killing me and I got up to get some aspirin and noticed you were gone," she said.

I raised an eyebrow, thinking to myself that she had to have checked inside the tent to notice I wasn't there.

"Your boots weren't there," she said.

"Oh," I said, "So you are feeling rough, eh? I'm sorry"

"Yeah, some of us do get hangovers when we drink too much, ya know."

I grinned and said, "Yeah, I wouldn't know," and ducked as she feigned smacking me.

She sat down on the bench next to me and rested her chin on the railing. I settled back down into where I'd be sitting and we sat in silence for a few minutes soaking in the beauty of the great outdoors.

"Soooooo," she said, dragging out the word, "You and Dale have a good time last night?"

"Oh yeah, except I think I may have burnt my ass when I nearly fell into the fire" I laughed.

"I meant after that", she said, her eyes still focused on the lake.

"Oh," I paused, "yeah," another pause "Sounded like you and Carl had fun, too"

She laughed and smiled.

"It was... different listening to you guys have sex." she said. I smiled to myself at the 'you guys' Yankee thing. Despite living in the South for a few years, Patrisha still clung to her Yankeeisms, and I thought she probably always would.

"Yeah, it was...a little weird. Just a few feet away..." I trailed off.

She rested her hand on my shoulder. I didn't move.

"Ya know, the boys really hit the beer hard last night. I don't think we'll have enough for tonight and tomorrow. I think we need to send them on a beer run. Whatcha think?" she said.

It was about 50 minutes, one way, to the nearest store that carried beer. That would be about a 2-hour round trip for the guys. I knew they wouldn't complain at all, as they considered that sort of thing 'fun'. But I also knew what Patrisha was asking without wanting to come on out and just say it. "Wanna fuck?" would have been so much clearer.

"Well, we do still have most of the Southern and your Goldslaugher," I said. She knew I was hedging. I wondered if she'd let it go or push it.

"Yeah, but they won't drink that stuff unless they have to. Don't they deserve to have something they want?" she asked softly and slowly removed her hand.

"Humm, well we are assuming that they even want it. It's not like they've asked for it, ya know." I was playing with words here, but so was she.

She hesitated, started to speak and then stopped. I was surprised and a little amused. She was always so self confident and here she was, thinking I either didn't get what she was saying or was purposely playing dumb or was turning her down flat.

I laughed and got up. "Well, why don't we just ask them! I'm going to start breakfast," I said as I headed back towards camp.

I tried to focus my mind on the task at hand, as I pulled things out of the coolers and readied the pans. But I kept thinking of those noises she had made as Carl had smacked her pussy and later when they'd had sex. She was a vocal one, too. I wondered to myself if I had the oral skills to make her whimper and groan. Why was I even thinking about it? Gods! I had never honestly even really considered it, but now, after the sexual tension of last night, I was aching with desire and the thought was running thru my head like a runaway train. Shaking my head hard, I cleared the thoughts and started cooking.

By the time the bacon was crisp, Patrisha had taken a shower and was back and the men were both up and dressed. Despite all the alcohol drank last night, everyone was hungry and ate well on the bacon, scrambled eggs, and fried potatoes I had prepared. Munching hungrily, I secretly wished we could eat like this all the time.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Dale asked between bites of food.

I looked at Patrisha, but she stood up and grabbed the plates and started cleaning the table.

Oh great, I thought, she's leaving it all up to me. I had little doubt in my mind what she wanted, but what if I was wrong? Well, if I was wrong and the guys left, there'd be no harm done, right? And if I was right, and she wanted us to play...what would I do then? I wasn't sure. I thought I wanted her, not like the want I've had for men, but desire, hot and wet, all the same. The thoughts of her moans and little whimpers still fresh in my brain was such a turn on, and she was making me so very curious.

"Well, Patrisha and I were talking and ya'll are about to run out of beer. There is definitely not enough for tonight, if you are planning on more than a beer each." There. I did it. What happened next wasn't going to be my play, but I did set up the game board for it.

Patrisha turned sharply and looked hard at me. I got up and started cleaning up and turned my back to her.

"Well, we can't live without beer!" Carl said loudly.

"Nope, gotta have beer." Dale agreed.

"So, first off, we all go on a beer run?" Carl asked.

"Why don't you boys go and we girls can sit around and rest some and recover from the last night's drinking?" Patrisha said.

"Well Leigh never suffers hangover, wanna come with us, baby?" Dale asked.

"Humm, sandwiched in a truck with 2 handsome guys, while it flies down the mountain at 90 mph?" I joked, "Naw, I may go down to the lake and get some fishing it. Someone's gotta catch dinner."

I kissed Dale thru the truck window and asked him to buy me a pack of gum and stood watching as the truck pulled away, then I went back to the bench and sat down. I was rubbing my forehead with my fingertips when behind me I hear a tent zipper go down.

I turned to watch Patrisha go into her tent as she said "I'm gonna lay down for a while."

I turned around and crinkled my forehead in thought. Did I read something into our earlier conversation that wasn't there? Oh damn. Well, the questioning to myself of 'did I want her?' was a moot point. I cursed myself for my overactive imagination. All this time what I thought had been a come-on was just harmless flirting on her part. I had gotten myself all worked up and just about decided to go for it, and it was all for nothing. Well, shit!

I grabbed the basket I had put the bottle of Southern Comfort in and rummaged in it looking for a drink.

"Damn!" I said as I turned the basket upside down and still couldn't find the bottle.

"What's wrong?" came from the tent.

"Nothing," I replied.

"What's wrong?" repeated more firmly this time.

"I was looking for the SC and can't find it." I said back.

"Just a second," and Patrisha came out of her tent.

"You didn't have to get up. I'll find it." I said, feeling guilty.

"I put it in the cooler last night. I know you like it cold," she said, as she pulled the wet and dripping bottle from the ice chest.

That was very thoughtful of her, I thought to myself. Unexpected. Nice.

She stopped to grab a couple of plastic cups and then handled me the bottle and the cups.

"Pour me one, too?" she asked.

"Sure" I said and poured us both a long double.

Next to sex, cold Southern Comfort is just about my favorite thing in the world. It goes down so smoothly, I can almost drink it like Kool-Aid. I drank the glass quickly, and within a minute, was feeling the warmth spread throughout my body.

"Whoa girl, you're gonna get drunk too quick if you drink like that", Patrisha laughed.

"Too drunk for what?" I grinned, "The fish won't mind."

"So you are going fishing?" She asked, looking into her cup.

"I dunno. Still trying to figure that one out," I replied.

"Aw, fuck it!" she swore and turned around.

"What?" I asked

"What am I going to have to do, rape you?" she turned and looked at me in the eyes.

I sat there, looking down at my empty cup and wished it were full once again.

"I..I...I'm not sure..." I began. I looked at her and stopped talking and just grinned.

She sat her glass down on the table and stood in front of me, then lifted my head up with her hand so that I was looking into her blue green eyes.

"Leigh, you are so sweet, but I swear if you play dumb with me one more time, I'm going to smack you."

"Hey, you know I like the rough stuff, girl" I smarted off, fully expecting her to hit me.

Instead of smacking me, she bent down and I felt her soft lips brush mine. My head swooned, slowly, and very unsure, I returned her kiss. Her tongue briefly slipped into my mouth before she broke the kiss.

I sat there grinning like an idiot, and she asked "What's so funny?"

"Whiskey mouth, Melissa Etheridge song words. You taste good, so soft, like Southern Comfort, oh never mind..." I ended giggling.

"Just shut up," she laughed and pulled me to my feet and we kissed again. This time I was more sure of myself and as our lips met, I stroked along the side of her face and sucked on her tongue as it entered my mouth. She moaned and rested one of her hands on my breast. My body trembled and I stumbled slightly.

She pulled back "The whiskey getting to you?" she asked.

"No, you are," I said softly.

She smiled and asked "Want to go in the tent?"

"We have to use the tent?" I asked playfully.

"Well, there's a mattress there."

"There's a table here," I grinned.

"It's cold, come on, get in the fucking tent," she ordered, laughing.

I followed her into the tent and sat down next to her as she lay down. She pulled off her sweater and reached around and undid her bra letting her breasts free. They were larger than I'd have thought and she had huge very dark areolas and nipples. Her nipples were hard and the size of marbles. She unzipped her jeans and pulled them off with her panties and kicked off her socks using her feet. She lay back down, fully naked and put her hands behind her head.

I just sat there, my eyes roaming over her body, taking in each curve, as I slowly looked her up and down.

"Leigh, you can't just sit there all day looking. Come here," she laughed softly and held her hand out to me. She pulled me down into another kiss and as we kissed, I started unbuttoning my blouse and then unzipped my jeans, and pulled them down.

I pulled back and swore softly, "oh shit," and reached down and tugged my boots off.

She laughed loudly and said, "those boots!" and pulled me back down onto her body. She reached around and unfastened my bra and pulled my breasts from it. She held them in both hands and then lifted one towards her mouth and softly sucked on the nipple. I closed my eyes and realized that it felt almost exactly like having a man suck my nipples.

"No", she said, "I want you to open your eyes and watch. I don't want you fantasizing about some guy".

There comes a point in any situation where you either toss your lot in 100% or you hold back. I made the decision then and there that I was gonna go for it.

"Hon, this is great but what I'd really like to do..." I pulled back away from her, stripped the rest of my clothes off, and lowered myself until I was just above her groin.

"Oh god, yes" was all she said.

"Have patience with me, ok? I'm new at this," and without another word, I spread her legs with my hands and lowered my head between her thighs and started a slow lapping with my tongue up her inner thighs. I stopped when I reached her pussy. I could see the tiny droplets of moisture gathered in the hairs near her slit. I pulled my head back and then lapped up the other thigh, this time going up and across her mound, running my tongue thru her dark blonde pubic hairs. She was moaning softly and squirming a bit and I decided it was time to get my first taste of another woman's pussy.

I ran my tongue around her slit, where I had noticed the moisture just seconds before, then with both thumbs, I parted her pussy lips and lapped up from her now dripping hole to her clit. The taste was electric in my mouth, musky and sweet and thick. I breathed in deep and then with my lips, grabbed her clit and tugged. I started sucking on it and rolling my tongue around, my chin rubbing against her wet slit. I sucked for a few minutes then went back to lapping around her pussy, licking up all the wetness that had formed then stuck my tongue as far into her hole as I could. She went wild, puling my head down further so that my face was smashed against her wetness. I grinned into her pussy. She was enjoying this, I thought happily to myself, and so am I.

Pushing my tongue in and out, like a small, wet, flexible cock, I tongue fucked her as I used my right thumb to rub her clit. She was moaning louder and squeezing her breasts. I took my free hand and dipped my fingers into her wetness. I wasn't sure how she was going to react to what I was about to do, but at that point, I was enjoying too much not to try it.

I took my now wet left hand and started stroking under her ass. It caused her to push up into my face and I licked harder. Slowly, I pushed my middle finger into the puckered opening of her ass, when it had just barely started in, I stopped and keep up the motion of my tongue up and down now, on her flowing pussy, drinking and swallowing her juices. She pushed down onto my finger with an "Oh yeah, god Leigh" and with a small smile buried in her pussy, I began to finger fuck her ass harder. Her hips were bucking and I was having a hard time licking where I wanted to lick and thumbing her clit. I gave up on the thumbing and planted my lips against her clit and worked my finger deeper and faster in her ass. I had the feeling that she was going to be coming soon, but wasn't sure.

She pushed my head into her pussy with both hands and squealed as I sucked her clit once again. I shoved my finger completely up her ass hard, pulled back, then quickly added my index finger and pushed both back inside her ass. That was enough to bring her to the edge.

She screamed and her entire body started thrashing and shaking. I held on and kept sucking and finger fucking her ass as she came, her juices soaking my chin and dripping down my chest. Her movements slowed and then stopped. My lifted my head and slowly withdrew my fingers and sat up. My face glistened with her juices. I ran my tongue across my lips.

"God, that was.. god," she gasped.

I grinned, embarrassed.

"Let me catch my breath, then it's your turn," she said.

"You don't have to. I mean I really enjoyed.." and made a motion with my hand.

"Nope, you're not getting out of it that easy. I've never went down on a bare pussy before," she said

She playfully pushed me down then started slowly kissing me once again. I kissed her back, very aware that my mouth tasted of her pussy juices. She pulled back and with one motion, I felt her mouth on my pussy. I gasped out loud and moaned.

"Watch me, don't close those pretty green eyes," she demanded.

I hadn't even been aware I had them closed.

I looked down to see one of the most erotic things I had ever seen in my life. My friend, a woman, her face wet with my juices, licking up and down on my pussy with her little pink tongue. When her tongue hit my clit, I let out a small scream. I was so hot and so very worked up, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, if she kept licking.

As if reading my thoughts, she pulled away from my clit and started softly biting my pussy lips. My body spasmed and I reached my hands down and started fondling her breasts, my fingers tugging at her large, still erect nipples. When she started tugging my lips out away from my body with her mouth, I lost my concentration and let go of her nipples and settled back down to watching her suck and lick my pussy.

Patrisha had told me she had been with a few women before, and there was no doubt in my mind that she knew what she was doing. Her expert tongue and mouth had worked me up into a lather. I knew that unless she was swallowing my flowing juices, either her or Carl one would be sleeping on a wet spot later tonight.

"I'm close" I warned her.

Using both hands, she pulled my pussy lips far apart and with the flat of her tongue, licked in long laps up and down, grazing my clit with each stroke.

"Please.." I moaned, the noises I had been making growing louder.

"Please what?" she stopped long enough to ask before continuing her slow licking up and down my slick pussy.

"Please...please..make me cum...please" I said incoherently.

She stuck a finger into my pussy and started pumping hard in and out. She grabbed my clit between her lips and sucked. That was all it took for me to start squealing as my body started jerking uncontrollably. I felt my pussy contracting around her fingers and I pushed against her head, savoring the feel of her mouth sucking my clit as I came in a long, howling moan.

She kept sucking after my body had stopped it's twitching. I pushed her head. She just ignored it and keep sucking, her finger still pumping into my now sopping hole.

"Stop, come on, stop, enough already" I said breathlessly.

My clit was tender and sensitive now. The pressure from her sucking mouth was beginning to hurt.

"Cum again and I'll stop," she said to me, her voice muffled.

"I can't."

"Oh yes, you can," with that she changed position of her tongue and hand, her fingers now rubbing my clit, her tongue now buried in my slick hole, lapping deep inside me. I arched my back and felt the tension building up again. She was right; I was going to cum again.

Her mouth never stopped. When she paused her tongue fucking, she would suck at my pussy, drawing out the streaming juices and drinking them down, her fingers never easing off my aching clit.

When I came again, I was sure I'd awaked every coyote within a 100 miles with my howl. I held her head against my pussy and ground up into her face, unable and unwilling to hold back any longer. My body didn't stop shaking for several minutes, my breathing deep and fast. Finally, the trembling was over.

"You can let go now," I heard her laugh.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry, girl," I said as I realized I still held her head down with my hand.

She crawled up alongside of me and we kissed again. The intermingling of our juices was a heady drink, and the kiss was slow and deep and passionate. My head was swimming and my heart still racing. When we broke from the kiss, I sat up and started to get dressed.

"You might want to hit the showers first," Patrisha suggested, "Your whole body smells like me."

"Good idea. Wanna join me?" I asked, smiling.

anne27
anne27
5 Followers
12