By The Fireside

Story Info
You enjoy erotic romance, masturbation and orgasm.
2.4k words
3.19
16.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm smell from the oil burner, a musk fragrance, slowly fills the air. The room is softly lit with four candle placed on the corners of the rug that has been spread out, with a small pillow at one end. On the floor by the rug is a container of hot water with a bottle of oil warming in it. Playing softly on the cd player is the sound of a water fall with the outdoor sounds of leaves rustling, birds singing with sweet orchestral accompaniment.

The warmth in the room is generated by a log fire burning slowly off to the side. The glow from the candles mixed with the glow from the fire gives the room an eerie flickering effect on the walls. Two wine glasses, half filled are near the pillow on the floor, with the bottle of wine next to them.

We are seated in the middle of the rug, facing each other with our legs crossed, both still fully dressed. There is an air of expectation, with neither one of us sure of who should make the first move. Our eyes are locked with each other. Without a word being spoken we both reach out to hold each others hands. There is a somewhat clumsy approach as we try to organise how to hold hands. The tension is broken as we both laugh at our own awkwardness.

Having broken the tension, we reach over for our glasses, taking another sip of the wine, we talk softly about the wine, and the room, there is no real meaning to the words that are spoken. After a sip of wine, we place the glasses back by the bottle. I gentle pull you up to a kneeling position, our noses millimetres apart. I can feel the warmth from your breath as you breath in and out. Gently tipping our heads to one side our lips touch for the briefest of kisses. I reach out to unbutton your blouse, fumbling with the buttons as my hands respond and act like they are all thumbs. You reach out and start to unbutton my shirt, having similar problems with the fumbling.

As I reach the last button on the shirt, I lean forward to gently kiss you. As our lips part, I fold your shirt off your shoulder, leaving you with your bra on, while you have done the same to my shirt. I put my arms around you, pulling you close to my chest, our breathing is very heavy, as the expectation increases. Gently I pull you to your feet, while reaching around you to undo your bra strap at the back. Again our lips touch for a moment. Your bra remains on your shoulders as you lean forward for a longer, deeper kiss. The warmth from our bodies is exchanged from head to foot.

Softly I whisper into your ear that I am going to give you the longest, slowest sensual massage you have ever experienced. As we part, I pull the bra straps from your shoulders, exposing your beautiful breasts, your nipples both erect. I reach down for our glasses of wine, before we both finishing undressing ourselves. For a moment we both stop and look at each others nakedness. I ask you to lie face down, your head on the pillow.

The room temperature is perfect, but as I reach for the oil I see that your body is covered in goose bumps, not from the cold but from the anticipation of the forth coming massage. I check to the temperature of the oil by pouring a small amount into my hand. Your eyes are closed. Without warning I hold the bottle above the middle of your back and pour several large drop lets onto the middle of your back. You react with a start, before settling back onto the rug. Slowly I rub the oil from the middle of your back to the top of your shoulders, moving slowly with firm strokes, spreading the oil with my fingers and palms. I run my thumb down your spine from your shoulders to the base. In small circles, I work my way up your back on either side of your spine. With my palms on either side of your spine, I slide my hands down your back.

Your breathing is relaxed as I apply some more oil onto each of your buttock cheeks and down each leg in a single line. The oil starts to run either side of the leg that it has been poured onto. I quickly replace the oil to the warmer before returning to rub the oil into your buttocks and legs. After spreading the initial oil over your skin, I return to your buttocks cheeks, making circles with my finger tips on each cheek. My hand glide over your skin with no resistance, the flesh moving backwards and forwards with each stroke.

Gently I move my stroking to the tops of your legs. I move my position down to be beside your legs, making it easier for me to reach you. My hands work on your left leg, working across from the outside of your leg to the inner. As my hands reach the inner part of the top of your leg, you part them as my hand massages down the middle. The side of my hand brushes against your moist pussy, and you shudder slightly as I apply more pressure with the backward stroke. With increasing strokes, I change the stroking to move up and down the top of your leg, moving down the outside to the back of your knee, then up the inside to your bottom. With each passing stroke, I make sure that I come in contact with your pussy, rubbing one or two fingers through the outer folds.

The crackling from the fire occasionally can be heard over the music. There is a need to change to the other side, so I gently straddle both your legs, and as I do so, my pussy rubs across the backs of your legs. Your look around with a smile on your face, before settling back into place. I reach for your wine and place it close to your hand, before taking a sip from my own glass.

I return to massaging your right leg. I repeat the same stroking that I did on your left leg. As each stroke comes back to the top of your leg, I feel you lift yourself, pushing against my hands. With each stroke reaching the top of your leg, you spread your legs wider, hoping that I will stroke your pussy. I am enjoying teasing you, making sure that my hands come close, but that with each stroke, you are never sure which time my hand will stroke your pussy.

After teasing you with this stroking for sometime, I ask you to roll over and sit up. Reluctantly you turn over and sit up, and I hand you your glass of wine. As you sip the wine, I lean down and start to suck on your toes. You react by trying to pull away, as the first sensation is that it tickles, but I have a good grip on your foot so that you just have to enjoy the sensation. Very quickly the sensation changes from a tickle to pure pleasure, a feeling that you have not known before. You lie down on your back, your head on the pillow, enjoying the feeling as I gentle suck on each toe, firstly on your right foot and then on your left foot. As I look up, I see your eyes are closed, so I run my tongue up the sole of your right foot, the feeling of which makes your pull away very strongly before you start to laugh.

You sit up quickly and look me straight in the eye, half laughing half annoyed at the suddenness of the sensation on your foot. I smile back at you oh so innocently, before recharging the glasses, reaching for the wine and refilling the glasses. As I am still at your feet, I am able to look up your body, admiring it in all it's nakedness. I reach over for the oil, pouring a thin line up one leg, across your stomach and back down the other leg to your ankle. Still a little wary, you lay back down, your toes cured under, hoping that I will leave the souls of your feet alone, you have a very wry smile on your face.

With two quick and long stroke, I cover the distance between your ankles and your thighs, spreading oil over your legs. The oil is glistening in the light from the candles. Gently I massage the fronts of your legs, working slowly to your knees. Getting over your knee caps with fluid motions is difficult, especially the way they move from side to side.

Before I am able to massage your thighs, I have to move along side you. Starting with the the left thigh, I massage from your knee to the top of your thigh, with long measured strokes, moving all over the exposed flesh. Your eyes are closed, and with each stroke towards your pussy, your breathing becomes more heavy. On one of my upward strokes, you part your legs slightly, exposing a pink and wet clitoris, you let out a soft moan as my oily fingers rub gently over your clitoris. I move away from your pussy downward to your knee, before swapping over and starting to massage the other thigh. Your breathing is deep and relaxed as I smooth the skin on your thigh.

A musky sweet smell has been added to the room as I am massaging your thighs as I breath in the scent from your womanhood. I am dearly tempted to stick my tongue into your pussy to be able to taste the pleasure that await. With a great deal of will power, I take another sip of wine, hoping dearly that a distraction will help to keep my mind on the massage. My pussy aching from the pressure that has built up for so long, and there is fluid running down between my legs as I want to plunge my tongue into your waiting pussy that is so close but yet ...

Another sip of wine, an even deeper breathe, the scent even stronger. I put the wine glass down. Now is not the time for distractions, but there is a need that has to be met. I gently touch the tip of your clitoris with my finger, before applying more pressure as I rub it in small, gentle circles. Your breathing changes very quickly from being even and deep to shallow and fast, it is not long before your stomach muscles tighten as the first wave from your orgasm roles through your body.

Having stopped for a little self indulgence, I return to the oil bottle, as you open your eyes, looking at me, indicating that I could spend more time playing. I choose to go back to the oil and the massage, there is still the rest of your body and your breast to go, most important to finish the job that has been started. I reassure you that I will return to your pussy, that there is still plenty of attention that can be paid down there.

With oil bottle in hand, I didn't think to check the temperature of the oil, by this time the heat in the water and the oil has completely gone. I open the bottle, hold it high above your belly and pour a reasonable amount out, hitting both breasts in the process. Not surprisingly you let out a shout of protest, but the cold oil on your hot skin brings out an array of gooses bumps and makes your nipples go harder than they were before. The initial coldness goes very quickly, especially as I manage to spread it with my warm hands.

There are many different ways to massage your chest, but I feel it best to tease you as much as I can. Your nipples are hard and could do with a little softening, however, I want you to be really desperate for me to massage you breasts, so I pay considerable attention to your stomach, neck and shoulders, always coming close to your nipples but moving quickly elsewhere. Finally, I grasp both nipples in my greasy fingers, running them around the areola and down over your breasts before going back to pull gently on each nipple. Your breathing is very distorted by now as you are really horny from all the oil and massaging.

Having been all over your body with my oily hands, you are completely covered in oil, glistening in the candle light. I rub the excess oil from my hands, have a sip of wine before leaning back for a moment to admire your body. As I return to your body you open your eyes and we make eye contact again. For a moment neither of us moves, we just exchange smiles. I place my glass down and move down your body with my hands, heading towards your feet. I tell you I need to reposition myself again, getting into a more comfortable position to be able to reach your legs and feet again.

Once down at your feet, I fiddle around getting into comfortable position. I watch your chest as you breath in and out, watching your breast rise and fall with each breath. I reach out and touch the top of your thigh with the palm of my hand. I can feel the warmth from your legs with my touch. I return to the massaging that I had been doing before, stroking up your leg and then down again. Following my stroking, you instinctively open your legs, allowing me to touch your exposed clitoris with my finger. I can see your pussy is very wet, and I look over to see you have closed your eyes again. I get up onto my knee, leaning forward so that my tongue can reach in and start to lick your pussy.

You open your legs, allowing me full access to your extremely wet pussy, your breathing sounds very loud as I slide my tongue down into your opening, tasting for the first time the scent I had experienced earlier. The taste of your womanhood is fantastic, and I am able to use my tongue to bring you quickly to a second orgasm, followed by another one shortly after. Your stomach muscles tighten and your whole body seems to tense up as the waves of pleasure ripple through your body as you come down from your shuddering orgasm.