By the Horns Ch. 05

Story Info
When her life became what she wanted.
12.4k words
4.66
24.6k
44
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Miss me? I'm sure maybe some of you did, and no I'm not going to waste time with a "Where I've been" excuse. Let's just say life, holidays, and a new job have made my life.....interesting. Let's just leave it at that. Hope you dig this as believe it or not i do have something else on the way to include more of Her Love. now kept your damn pants, panties, thongs, or whatever you have on! As always kids, Enjoy the Show!

The brightness of the lights made her smile as Nadine looked at what the final picture would be in the mirror. A giddiness she had never known washed over her as she pondered the upcoming events. A last look at the heels on her small feet made a smile come to her as she went to the closet for her coat. She was more than ready for the night to come, but as she entered the closet her mind drifted back to the events that brought her to this point.

Nadine's head was pounding behind her eyes. The bright sunlight that filled the room made a pained groan come from her mouth. The misery of the hang over had just begun, but Nadine already wished she could die. She yanked the comforter over her head and shivered as a different pain hit her.

Her thighs clamped together as she felt a strong tingle between her legs and the realization of where she was hit her almost as hard as the hang over did. She sat up quickly and wished she hadn't as vertigo began to hit her. She was in Mike's bed and her mind spun out of control.

"I did..." she muttered and looked down.

She wasn't nude, but dressed in a blue long shirt. She pulled the covers off and saw her bare feet and legs looking back at her. As her head panned to the side she saw the nightstand and on it was a bottle of aspirin and a bottle of water with a note leaning on the bottle that said "Drink me". She didn't argue with the note and opened the bottle and consumed half the bottle in three desperate swigs. A handful of aspirin found its way down her throat with anther chug of water. Nadine suddenly felt a painful urge and rushed to the bathroom to pee.

As Nadine finished up she walked to the mirror and the sight that greeted her was one she would have never have expected. Her hair was actually quite long and went past her shoulders as it had been permed straight the night before. The way the look made her face seem much cuter was something she never would have thought of doing. The other thing that set her look off was the long shirt she wore was a blue one with a large picture of Tigger on it. He was bouncing with his arms wide and it looked adorable. The shirt also went to her mid-thigh so she guessed it was one of Melina's.

As Nadine ventured out of the bathroom she was flooded with memories of the night before and it made her suddenly feel light headed. She walked over to the bed and laid back down and as she did her stomach shuddered. The sensations that she felt was the after effects of the wild night she had.

As she lay there the wonderful night replayed itself over and over in her mind. The things she had done and the pleasures she had felt made her slit begin to get dewy as the images of Mike's body over hers came to mind. She had done something that she never would have imagined possible, she had been with both him and Melina and loved every second of it.

The thought, though pleasurable, suddenly took a strange turn in her mind. She had just cheated on her husband and that thought and confusion made her close her eyes. There was no answer for her to why she felt so bad, but she could only say it was guilt. As much as it hurt her when Trevor had cheated on her, and she had a clue it wasn't the first time either, she felt bad that she had done what she did. Her body stayed on the comfortable bed for some time, but then she felt something that broke her reverie.

Thor's long beak poked into the bottom of her foot and made her almost jump out of her skin. She looked down to see him standing by the bed with only his head leaning on it. As he looked up to her his ears were playfully flat to his head and his tail wagged happily as he saw her. He was whimpering and licking his chops as she looked at him incredulously. A whining bark to her made her hand go to his head and she chuckled as she pat him. Thor scooted closer to her and when he did lifted his head and panted happily as she stroked him behind the ear.

"You are so silly," she said to the happy dog.

Thor tilted his head and made a funny groaning noise as he was trying to comprehend if she was commanding him to do something or not. When she didn't say anything more his head tilted to the other side and Nadine giggled at him. Her other hand went to the other side of his head and she really gave him a good rub behind his neck. Thor resumed his happy panting as she got all his good spots.

Nadine patted him one least time and got up, relieved that he didn't pin her down and lick her like the last time. As she walked to the door on the chair next to the door was the dress she wore last night. It was on a hanger and the lingerie she wore as folded neatly on the seat. Her shoes were placed side by side under it and as she looked down at it she remembered how good she looked in it.

Her smile was made wider when Thor bumped into her leg and pushed by her to the hall. She shook her head at the big dog and followed him. At the stairs he trotted down them and she followed as he turned to the living room. Inside the living room she saw Mike and the image in her mind was one that was very primal.

Mike was topless and wearing no shoes. His only clothes was a pair of khaki shorts with a zipper in the front. They looked like they were military issue and comfortable on his body. He was lounging on the couch and at his feet were Fenris and Geri. They sat on opposite sides of his legs and it was almost like looking at a warrior of old. On the TV was a UFC fight in progress. Mike's eyes suddenly turned as he felt her presence and when he saw her he smiled at the cute sight before him.

With no words he pointed at the table near her and Nadine looked down and saw a pair of dark sunglasses. Nadine's eyes closed in relief and she happily put them on. The light was still too bright for her, but she managed as they came on. As she looked back to Mike he was holding up a sign.

"Better?" it asked.

"Yes," she laughed to him.

He held up another sign and she laughed hard at what it said.

"Is it safe for me to talk yet?"

"Yes," she said and Mike smiled.

"Well it's good to see you alive," he said softly.

"Thanks Mike,' she said and plopped down on the sofa near him.

"Can you tolerate food?" he asked.

"Maybe later. I really just want to wait for the aspirin to kick in," she said softly.

Mike nodded his head and stood up. He snapped his fingers and the dogs got up and followed him to the back door. He had them go out and followed them out for a few minutes to play with them. While he did Nadine watched him throw the ball for Thor and a long rope for the other two. Thor and Mike had a playful banter as the big dog wasn't ready to let go of the ball, but Mike was a dirty player and tricked him a few times.

As they played, Nadine couldn't help but laugh at the show. The other two had a tug of war going on with the rope. Fenris and Geri each had an end of it and tugged and shook their heads trying to take it from the other. Nadine watched as when one would take the rope he would run away and the other would be in hot pursuit. The game went on for a long time as Mike and Thor had their own game going.

As the minutes drug by Mike suddenly found himself surrounded by all three of the dogs and soon they began a good natured wrestling match. The dogs all were good at play and Mike was ready for them and soon they were all rolling around the lawn. Nadine laughed as Mike tossed Fenris into the pool. The dog flopped about in the water and swam to the side. Thor and Mike kept going as Geri ran to the side of the pool and jumped in after Fenris. The two of them flopped about in the pool for a few minutes as Mike suddenly hoisted Thor up and the big dog strained with his paws frantically flapping about in the air as he tried to get away from Mike, but it was to no avail. The big Shepard found himself in the pool as Mike dove in after. Mike's dogs swam around the cool water for a while then got out.

Nadine watched as Mike swam a few laps, then got out and went to the side of the house. Whatever he did had the dogs attention and they rushed to him eagerly as he set out their filled bowls. Like before they waited for him to say so then dug in. Mike snatched up his towel, dried off, then walked to the house. He left the door closed so the dogs would dry outside and walked into the kitchen.

Mike peeked out to see Nadine on the couch and she looked either asleep or just relaxed. Either way was fine to him as he made a couple sandwiches. He piled on roast beef and provolone on his and took a guess and put chicken for hers. Once that was done he took out a jug of tea and went back to the living room. Setting the plate in front of Nadine had a loud grumble from her stomach fill the air. Mike looked up at her and she smiled behind the glasses.

The two of them ate in silence. The fights on TV were the only sounds in the room. Once Nadine had eaten all she could she set the plate down and sat back on the sofa. Mike polished off his meal and sipped his tea down. He looked over to Nadine who was rubbing her head. He smirked at the sight and poked her in the side making her groan and shuffle away from his fingers.

"Need to learn your limits," Mike joked.

Nadine turned her head to him and the grumpy look on her face was well worth the effort to him. He had a huge smile on his face at her misfortune.

"Why did I drink so damn much last night?' she whined.

"Ummm....because it was a party?" Mike offered.

Nadine gave him a sour look at the remark. He chuckled at that and his eyes were full of fun.

"And also because you were having a great time at said party," Mike said and patted her leg.

"I did," Nadine said smiling. "More fun than I've had in a long time," she finished.

"I'm sure you had a blast," Mike chuckled and sipped his tea.

Nadine looked to him and took the glasses off. Her eyes were better in the light and as she looked at him she had to say it.

"Why didn't you stop me last night?" she asked and Mike heard the pain in her voice.

"Because you didn't want to," he retorted.

"But Mike I..." she tried to say, but he cut her off with a single upraised finger.

"I said last night we will or won't do whatever you want to do, and I meant it," he said softly.

"But I was drunk," Nadine said and sounded miffed.

"True," Mike said sounding out the word for emphasis then he went on," But I have known that when a person is drunk, they have no inhibitions about telling the truth or acting how they wish to."

Nadine looked at him and her eyes were angry.

"You let me cheat on my husband and did nothing to stop me?" she asked angrily.

Mike shook his head and turned off the TV. He sat back and looked at his angry friend and blinked his eyes.

"I do apologize if I left you feeling uncomfortable Nadine, but I asked you several times if you wanted to stop and you didn't. I can understand you feel low now, but I can't change the past. I enjoyed the night as did Melina. We hoped that you would be all right, but I guess we were mistaken," Mike said softly.

Nadine's face went from angry to sad in a second as she realized she was angry at him. Her eyes filled with tears and Mike saw them. He reached over to the box of tissue next to the table and handed her one. His warm eyes filled hers and he saw her pain in an instant. Mike could tell she was a good person and she just had an affair on her husband. He knew that even though Trevor was a selfish prick, she wasn't a bad person.

Nadine took the tissue and dabbed her eyes. The tears were there, but Nadine sighed and looked down at her feet. She didn't know how to feel at that moment and it showed in her expression. Mike's hand on her shoulder made her look up at him and her eyes said it all. She was very confused. Mike nodded his head and a notion came to him. He had to take her mind off things and suddenly he had an epiphany. If he couldn't talk her mind out of it, he would take her mind off it by doing something fun.

"Go get dressed, then we'll go have some lunch, and do something fun," Mike offered.

Nadine looked at him curiously, but he was already getting up. She wanted to talk some more, but he wasn't in that mood. With no other options she walked to her room and got dressed. Not knowing what he had in mind she got into some jeans and a nice shirt. She put on her favorite sneakers and put her hair in a high ponytail. Looking at her reflection Nadine saw the vision of herself in the mirror and she was quite impressed. A thought came to her to lose a few pounds, but all in all she liked what she saw.

As she went back down the stairs she saw Mike walking by with a large bag over his shoulder and a pair of gray cases in his hands. Mike went to the garage, then after a few minutes came back into the house. With Nadine's help they watered the dogs and locked up the house. After all was done they got into the mustang and rolled out. Mike took her to a nice lunch and Nadine was starting to feel a little better. She wasn't alone with him and could trust herself, but deep down every time she looked at Mike the night before kept coming back to her.

When lunch was done Mike drove them out to a place Nadine would never had imagined ever going. It was a training facility for a company that made weapon systems for sport and military contracts. Mike knew it well as he owned a margin of the company. As soon as his car came to the gate he was waved in and they drove down the driveway to a large shooting range.

Nadine was wide eyed as Mike pulled into a parking spot and killed the engine.

"What are we doing here Mike?" she asked in pure confusion.

"We're gonna have a blast," was all he said as he got out of the car.

Nadine wasn't so sure of that, but she got out of the car. Mike got the cases out of the trunk and Nadine suddenly realized what they were. Mike walked back to her and together they strode to the range office. As they entered the office Nadine saw it was really a large gun store. Mike walked to the counter and had a friendly greeting with the men behind the counter. To Nadine's surprise she saw a few women working behind the desk as well. The other thing she noticed was everyone behind the counter had a pistol in a hip holster.

On the walls behind the counter was a large rack that had several types of rifles. From hunting rifles, to shotguns, and even a few AR style rifles, they were there. Nadine also saw a wall with a sign that said "Rentals", and most of those were military or fully automatic style weapons. Mike pulled out a large wad of cash and paid for several small boxes and he even got several loaded magazines of ammo from the employees. He also had them pull down two weapons from the rental area and bring them out to his area.

As Mike walked back to Nadine her eyes looked confused. Mike saw it and smiled at her.

"Never held a gun before have you?" He didn't so much as ask, but stated.

"Never," she said quietly.

"Well then, I get to teach you a great way to blow off some stress," Mike said smirking and Nadine let out an exasperated laugh.

"Mike...I'm not so sure of this," she tried to complain, but Mike saw through her.

"You know Desiree said the same thing,' Mike started to say and Nadine suddenly perked up.

Mike went on and what he said next made her stare wide eyed and mouth open.

"Oh Mike, I hate guns....why are we here...oh this is sooo stupid!" Mike said in a mocking Desiree like voice.

Nadine let out a choked laugh and her hands came to her mouth.

"Yeah, then we had some fun and now she is a member," Mike said chuckling.

Nadine smiled at him and shook her head.

"Have an open mind, besides I can shoot almost anything that has a trigger, so you'll learn quite easily,' Mike said and winked at her.

Nadine sighed and relented. She followed Mike outside and when they got to the area she saw a pair of glasses and a pair of earphones for her. Mike set down his cases on the table and opened them up. Nadine saw two of the pistols from his office in the boxes. He opened his shoulder case and inside of it she saw one of the rifles he had that was very space aged looking. He set them down next to the two rentals and quickly set about setting things up for her. He sorted the ammo and the magazines to the proper weapons and once that was done he turned to her and leaned back on the counter.

"OK, rules are simple: I make them, you follow them, no exceptions," Mike said seriously.

Nadine nodded her head and Mike went over the important parts of weapon safety. He spoke clearly and she noted how on point he was with his briefing. After he was done with the safety briefs he picked up each weapon and showed her the basic points she needed to know. From the pistol grip, to the safety catch, to the magazine well and other parts, he made sure Nadine could say them back to him and show him what was what.

After his course of instruction she had it down and Mike took her aside to show her how to load the magazines and made sure they were set properly. The whole thing took less than an hour and when it was done Mike decided to start her off with the easy weapons first. He picked up the Sig Sauer pistol and a few magazines. He walked with her to the firing line and set up a target. He winched it down range fifteen feet away and turned to face her.

"OK. Now we do the fun stuff. First things first, put on your safety gear," he said.

Nadine put on the glasses and her ear protection. Mike did the same and motioned her to the line.

"With your right hand pick up the pistol, and keep the muzzle pointed down range,' he commanded.

Nadine picked up the weapon and noted its weight. It was heavier than she thought, but as it sat in her hand she felt it was well made and molded to her grip easily. Once she was ready Mike went on.

"Pick up the magazine of ten rounds with your left hand," he said and she did.

"Load!" he said loudly.

Doing as Mike showed her Nadine turned the pistol to its side and inserted the magazine into the well. She used the heel of her hand and heard the click of the magazine catching as she pushed hard. Once that was done she rotated the weapon back to proper setting. Mike reached over her and cocked the pistol. Nadine took a few small breaths and slowly began to calm down as the live weapon was ready to go. Mike saw the weapon was ready to rock so he patted her arm and leaned down close to her.

"Keep your breathing steady. Don't yank the trigger, just softly pull. Squeeze slowly and..." Mike said softly and Nadine squeezed the trigger.

The recoil was the first thing that caught her off guard. The muzzle flash was almost nonexistent. Looking down range after the shot Nadine saw she hit the target. It was a bit low and to the left, but she hit it. Mike smiled and leaned over her. He helped her adjust the sight and set her feet more for a steady base. Once that was done he patted her back and stood behind her.

"Fire when ready," Mike said firmly.

Nadine took a series of breaths and squeezed. After each shot Mike was there to help her adjust or not and she emptied the magazine. Once it was done Nadine stood there with a target in front of her showing her the results. Seven shots were in the main body and the other three hit, but were to the sides. All in all it wasn't a bad first time for her. She looked back to Mike who simply handed her another magazine and she eagerly took it. The mag loaded and Nadine took her time and remembered what Mike showed her. This time all ten shots ended up in the black and in a good grouping. Mike handed her another magazine, but this time he moved the target back another five feet. Nadine took her time and when the target came back, it had nine in the main body and one a bit high near the head.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers