By the Light of the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

"Oh, Christ no," he winced. "Please, Mrs. Widmark . . . Karen . . ."

And as his voice began to tremble, Karen relaxed her grip, slid her hands upwards and began undoing his belt. Then, as she slipped the button through it's hole and began lowering the zipper, she smiled.

"Is this what you want, Danny?" she said, sliding her fingers inside the waist of his pants, then hesitating just long enough to make him squirm before jerking them over his hips and down to his mid-thigh.

The rush of excitement that shot through her veins as the young man's cock sprang free was as undeniable as the gasp that escaped her throat, and for several seconds her eyes were held prisoner by its naked magnificence.

"Oh my," she finally managed to whisper. "Am I going to have fun with this." Then, without ever taking her eyes off her prize, she began sliding Danny's pants the rest of the way down his legs.

Despite the excitement coursing through her veins, Karen proceeded slowly, deliberately, easing the unwanted pants over his knees and down his calves, before finally lifting each foot and slipping it free. Then, with some reluctance, she tore her eyes away from the magnificent cock and took in the entire naked body before her, even as a small shiver shot through her body.

Trying to calm herself, she took a breath. Then she took another. "I used to kneel before him, just like this," she said with just the hint of an edge. "And then I'd slither up his thighs and . . ." She hesitated, barely able to maintain her composure. "And I'd touch him . . . like this." And with that she reached out and slid her fingernails up the side of Danny's engorged cock, causing a shiver of excitement to shoot through both of their bodies.

"I loved the power I felt when I wrapped my hand around him," she said softly, sliding her hand around his thickness and squeezing just a bit, "and when I took his balls in my hand . . . like this," she continued, sliding her other hand to his balls, even as her first hand maintained its grip on his shaft.

"Tell me, Danny," she said, her hoarse whisper betraying her excitement as she began easing her hand up and down his shaft while fondling his gonads ever so gently. "Can you feel my power?"

"Oh, Christ," was the only answer she received. But it was enough to bring a smile to her face.

She worked him in silence, her slow, tender touch keeping him on edge for nearly a minute before she finally released his balls and slid her other hand to the head of his cock.

"Or perhaps you'd like a little more personal attention, Danny, like he did." And with that she leaned forward and ran her tongue ever so slowly from his balls to the tip of his meat, sending shivers of lust throughout her lover's body.

"Oh, fuck yes," he gasped, reaching for her head.

As before, Karen proved a bit too elusive for the young man, withdrawing her head just enough to avoid his grasp. Then, when he again fell back to the sofa, she leaned forward and began licking his balls.

"Is this what you like, Danny?" Another lick. "Or perhaps this." Now it was her open mouth that descended on his balls as she took first the left, then the right one into her mouth, even as her young guest's body went rigid beneath her.

"Oh, fuck," he cried out, again reaching for her head. Only this time, Karen didn't withdraw. This time, she allowed herself to be captured. This time, she allowed her head to be pulled to the tip of his cock. And this time, she allowed him to pull her head sharply down, even as he was thrusting up against her and exploding into her mouth.

Nearly a minute passed before Danny calmed down and released her. "My, my," Karen cooed as she lifted her head. "I guess you did like that, didn't you?"

Danny lifted his head just enough to look down at her, then dropped it back to the sofa and expelled a large breath. "Oh, yeah."

"I'm glad," Karen cooed as she slipped onto the sofa beside him, pressing her naked body close to his and nestling her head onto his shoulder.

She sat there in his arms for some time, reveling in the feeling of his naked body against hers, wiggling closer and lightly running her fingers over his chest as they watched the fire crackle. It wasn't until the fire started to fade that she sighed a reluctant sigh and pushed herself away. Knowing exactly what she was doing, she stepped towards the fire, grabbed the poker, positioned herself so her back was directly towards Danny and bent over.

The gasp she heard behind her brought a mischievous smile to her face. Even so, she didn't rush herself, taking more than enough time to poke the fire back to life, making certain to give her ass a little extra wiggle in the process. When she finally replaced the poker and turned around, Danny was on his feet, with his rock hard cock pointing directly at her.

She let her gaze wander down his body and lock onto his meat. "So," she said, licking her lips. "What do you want to do now?"

In answer, Danny stepped closer, slid his hands around her hips and pulled her close, causing a moan to slip from her throat as their bodies came together. She looked up at him, a growing desire filling her eyes. And then she lifted her lips to his.

She groaned into the kiss, sliding her arms around his waist and writhing against him as the moment became increasingly passionate. She could feel his hardness pressing against her belly, even as his hands squeezed her cheeks and crushed her against him. By the time he finally released her lips, Karen was a bundle of need, aching for the pleasure only he could provide.

Breathing heavy, she eased them both around so her back was to the sofa, then released him, stepped back and lowered herself to the edge of the cushion. Then she lay back, spread her legs wide and waited.

For a moment Danny did nothing, seemingly content to hover over her and gaze upon her wanton nakedness. It wasn't until she was nearly ready to scream out in desperation that he lowered himself to his knees and eased his hands onto her thighs.

"Yes," Karen moaned, shivering as he eased his fingers slowly to her pussy, then slid them onto her lips and spread them open. And when he lowered his head and slid his tongue up her slit, she closed her eyes, bit down on her lower lip and whimpered like a little girl.

At first he was content just easing his tongue up and down her slit, working her just enough to raise her blood pressure, yet still keeping her below the boiling point. As her squirming became more needy, he dipped his tongue into her love tunnel for a taste of her sweet nectar, before taking her lips in his mouth and sucking, causing her to gasp and jump in delirium.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Karen moaned, sliding her hands to her breasts and pinching and pulling her nipples.

Her young tormentor began darting his tongue in and out of her pussy like a tiny little cock, sending more shivers throughout her frenzied body, yet still keeping her below the boiling point.

"Please, Danny," she gasped. "I'm so close . . . so close."

"You like this, eh?" Danny teased just before flicking his tongue across her swollen nubbin.

"Oh, shit!" Karen cried out, arching her back and lifting it completely off the sofa, even as Danny returned for another taste of her nectar, and another nibble on her lips.

"Oh, Danny," she whimper helplessly. "Nobody's ever . . ." but she couldn't finish her thought as another shiver shot through her body.

"Not even him?" Danny asked, turning her little mind game right back on her.

She lifted her head from the sofa, her eyes totally glazed over. "No," she croaked. "Not even him."

And with that the young maestro slid his mouth over the small nob of flesh just above her cunt, flicked it with his tongue, closed his lips around it and began sucking, sending Karen into a screaming frenzy as her whole body exploded, spilling her juices into his mouth and over her thighs as she writhed helplessly below him. And even as she writhed in helpless ecstasy, Danny slammed two fingers into her pussy, sending her once again screaming over the precipice.

It took a moment or two for Karen's head to clear. When it did, she lifted it to find Danny looking down at her, a wicked smile covering his face and his cock hovering mere centimeters from the gates to her pussy.

"Danny, that was . . ." she started, but she quickly dropped all thoughts of talk as her young lover slammed his engorged cock into her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, even as he was withdrawing his meat and slamming it home again. And then she lowered her head to the sofa, grabbed hold of the cushions and groaned in ecstasy as another orgasm exploded in her loins.

She had no idea how long he lasted, but given his state of arousal it couldn't have been long. All she knew for sure was that he kept pounding his meat into her, over and over and over, even as her body was erupting in nonstop pleasure. Finally, mercifully, his thrusts began to take on a greater urgency, moments before his body began jerking spasmodically and spewing his seed into her.

They lay there for some time, two hot, sweaty people clutching each other as they gasped for breath. It was Danny who recovered first, pushing himself to his knees, then taking took hold of her hands and pulling her towards him.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" she wheezed, her breath still coming in short, labored gasps.

"College," Danny replied, a shit-eating grin spreading across his face.

"Hmmm," came Karen's reply. "I guess it's time for this kid to go back to school."

They slid into each other's arms, holding each other softly, letting their hands drift lightly across each other's body.

"So, what time does is John coming tomorrow," Karen asked.

"He should be here between 11:00 and noon."

A smile slipped across Karen's face. "That means we've got all night" And with that, she rose to her feet, took hold of his hand and led him towards her bedroom.

* * *

At first, the two lovers just lay atop the covers of her bed talking softly. Occasionally he would reach out and brush his fingers across her nipple or slide his hand over her hip. She would counter by running her fingertips lightly over his chest or running her fingers through his hair. Eventually they slipped into each other's arms and made slow, tender love.

She awoke sometime during the wee hours of the night to find his fingers slipping in and out of her pussy and his teeth nibbling gently on her nipples. Later, just before the sun began lighting the morning sky, he awoke to find her mouth slipping up and down his engorged shaft.

It was around 8:30. He was on his back, she was draped over his chest. "Would you like some breakfast?" she asked.

He smiled. "I'd love some."

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then pushed herself to her feet. Her first stop was the bathroom, then the walk-in closet to grab a very short, very sheer robe which did little to hide her assets. It was a robe she hadn't worn since before her husband's death.

"Help yourself to the shower," she said. "Breakfast will be about a half-hour."

She made her way to the great room, gathered his clothes and her old robe, then returned to the bedroom and deposited them on the now empty bed. Then she headed for the kitchen.

Breakfast was a quiet affair, with both lovers seemingly content to allow the lingering memories of the previous night's adventure to do the talking for them. It was 9:30 when Danny pushed himself away from the table.

"I should go now,' he said, a hint of sadness in his voice. "There's a few things I need to take care of before John gets here."

Karen rose with him, then took his hand and walked him to the back door. When they reached the door she turned and took his other hand in hers. "Danny . . .," she started, but never got the chance to finish as Danny cut her off.

"Last night was the most amazing night of my life, Karen. It's a night I'll remember as long as I live. But as special as it was, I know it can't happen again. Last night you trusted me to help you through a very tough time." He hesitated, swallowing the lump in his throat. "And that's a trust I will not betray."

A tiny tear slipped from Karen's eye. She released his hands and reached up to brush his face. "You're a wonderful young man, Danny Pulan," she said softly, "but sometimes you need to listen before you start interrupting people." And then a small, sexy grin spread across her face.

"What I was going to say is that even though I'm still not ready to move on from Lars, I'm still a woman and I still have needs, and quite frankly, I was hoping that you and that gorgeous cock of yours wouldn't mind stopping by every once in a while to help me take care of those needs."

There was silence for a moment, before both parties burst out laughing. "I'll tell you what, Karen. Anytime you feel your needs getting the best of you, you just let me know."

"You can count on it, Danny," Karen smirked back.

Another awkward silence fell, before Karen stepped forward and lifted her lips briefly to Danny's. With no further words, Danny turned and started towards his parents cottage.

"Oh, Danny," he heard Karen shout just before he rounded the corner. He stopped and turned around, then shook his head in disbelief when he saw her standing just outside her door as naked as the day she was born.

"If you can find the time after John leaves tomorrow, I really think I could use your help again."

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers
12