By The Numbers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers

"You're leaving?" I asked.

Sheila wiggled her hips into her jeans, paused as she gazed upon me with a small smile. Her firm little breasts swayed only slightly as she bent and retrieved her shirt. "I gotta go," she said simply, threading her arms through the holes and scrolling the garment down her body.

"Sheila, I wanna say something," I said.

She stopped, staring at me, her expression inscrutable.

I took a breath. "I really do love you," I said.

Sheila's features softened, and she smiled. She cocked her head to the side, then leaned in for a long, loving kiss. She sucked on my lower lip as she pulled back. "I know," she said, then opened the door.

"I wanna see you again," I blurted out.

She paused, smiling, and nodded. "You will."

***

I did not see Sheila until Wednesday, when we both worked the dinner shift. All night, she seemed subdued around me, barely speaking, even as she gave me soft-eyed and sexy looks now and then. When she thought no one was looking, she would waggle her tongue in an almost obscene manner, then grin and walk away.

I couldn't wait to be with her again.

Just after nine o'clock, a bunch of us headed out to the back dock for a smoke break. Me, Sheila, Andi, Mark, and a few others. As we all lit up, Sheila clandestinely slipped her hand over my backside and between my legs. I almost dropped my lighter when her hands briefly groped my balls through my jeans. No one noticed, except Andi, who gave me a knowing, yet warning, look.

"Hey, Nate," Mark said, blowing smoke. "My ride's fucked up. Give me a lift?"

I shrugged. "Sure. Get me some beer?"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Yeah, dude, no prob. The usual?"

I nodded.

"What's 'the usual?'" asked Lexie, a skinny blonde girl. She was in college like me, and gave me the impression of being the stereotypical sorority chick; easy, blank-minded, with no more identity than that which her sisters provided. She had already slept with half a dozen of my fellow servers in the few months since she had started at work. Had it not been for Sheila, I may have had her in my bed as well. Lexie had pretty much made it obvious that she was up for it.

"Warsteiner dopple-bock," Sheila said just as I began to answer Lexie's query. All eyes suddenly fell upon her, many with wonder that she knew what I preferred.

She looked around a moment, then laughed it off casually. "Hey, I pay attention," she said. "I also know that Mark likes Tecate. So what?"

The conversation quickly degenerated into the pros and cons of various kinds of beer. Sheila's intimate knowledge of what I liked had been diverted, and no one appeared to give it another moment's thought . . . save Andi.

I caught Andi's look as the others, including Sheila, laughed and joked. The message in her eyes was one of warning and sympathy. But I did not recognize it just then.

***

"Dude, what a fucking night," Mark said as we got into my car later that evening. I had almost immediately dreaded agreeing to give Mark a ride home, since the impression I got from Sheila was that she was pretty hot to trot. But Mark was my buddy, and I owed him for all the times he had gotten me beer.

"No shit, man," I said, starting the car. "Can't believe that asshole at your six-top. Did he really think he was gonna get better service after all that bitching?"

Mark shrugged. "I figure he hasn't gotten any in a while," he said with a dry chuckle. "No pussy can make anybody cranky."

I laughed, starting to back out. I paused as I noticed Sheila walking to her car, jingling her keys. She glanced toward me, and for a moment, we locked eyes. The corners of her mouth curled slightly before she turned away, unlocking her car.

"Damn, that's some fine ass," Mark commented, obviously indicating Sheila. "I'd give my right nut to tap that."

I glanced to him with a sly look. "Yeah, you would," I said, then resumed backing out. I somehow understood that I was going to see Sheila that night, and I wanted to get home and get showered.

Mark stared at me a moment as I drove away from the restaurant. "Nah," he said at last. "No fucking way. Every dude in the place has been trying to score with Sheila since she started."

I didn't say anything as Mark prattled on about Sheila's obvious assets and her reputation for shooting guys down. A big part of my ego wanted to tell him the truth, to brag about 'bagging' Sheila. But that, I knew, would get back to her. And then our fun would end.

I couldn't take the chance of losing the woman I loved.

***

I got home just before midnight, after dropping off Mark at his apartment. I stowed my Warsteiner in the fridge and peeled off my clothes. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, spiffed up the place a little. Then I popped open a beer and flipped on Comedy Central.South Parkkept me entertained and helped the time pass as I waited for Sheila.

Two beers had me feeling a little anxious by one o'clock. I kept checking the window, looking for Sheila's car pulling up in the lot outside. By one-thirty, my heart was beginning to sink. I popped the cap off another beer. By two, I was fairly morose, despairing that Sheila was not going to stop by.

The knock came just as I opened the third beer.Sheila!I rushed to the door, then paused and peered out the spyhole. It was her. She stood on my doorstep, smoking a cigarette.

I thought about slipping on my jeans, or at least a pair of shorts.Fuck it, I thought, and opened the door, fully nude.

Sheila looked me over, her eyes a little heavy and glazed. The sweet aroma of alcohol rolled out from her lips as she spoke. "Just what I was hoping for," she commented, swaying slightly. She flicked her cigarette away carelessly and crushed her body to mine, grabbing my cock roughly with one hand and kissing me fiercely.

Alcohol hot gotten me buzzed; passion made me drunk. Heedless to any eyes from the surrounding apartments or the parking lot, I groped Sheila's tits through her shirt, slipped my hand between her cheeks from behind.

Sheila sucked her mouth from mine and panted hotly. "I wanna fuck," she muttered drunkenly, shoving me back. She ripped off her shirt and the T-shirt she wore beneath, tossing them aside while giving me a feral look. "And I wanna fuckhard."

***

I had never known a woman to get naked so swiftly before. Sheila did not want to be romanced, or seduced; she was horny. She wanted dick. And I was more than happy to give it to her.

Her clothes scattered on the floor, Sheila bent over the end of my couch, arching her back and keeping her legs straight and slightly spread. Her puffy pussy bulged out from beneath her globular cheeks, already shiny with moisture. The tiny aperture of her slightly darker anus winked at me.

"Get me ready, baby," she whispered huskily.

I grinned, emboldened by alcohol. "Like you need help," I said, dropping to my knees. I pries her cheeks apart and nuzzled my face between her thighs, licking and sucking her smooth lips. There was a little stubble along her vulva, not that I minded. I actually found the slightly scratchy feeling against my tongue endearing.

"Yes, baby, yes," she hissed, pushing back against me. "Push your tongue in my cunt. Deep. Do, it baby."

I loved hearing her talk dirty. The fact that the word 'cunt' would ever drip from Sheila's lips was incredibly arousing. Inspired by her abandon, I thrust my tongue as far as it would go inside her, feeling the rhythmic contractions of her inner muscles. Sheila panted for a few moments – she seemed so easy to get going, I suddenly thought – and clawed the arm of my couch.

She squirmed as I sucked noisily on her oozing pussy, whimpering faintly now and then. Then she reached back, grabbing a handful of hair, and pulled my head up. "My ass," she growled. "Do my ass."

I hesitated a moment.She wants me to lick her ass? Well, sure . . . .

She sighed in mild frustration as I dragged my tongue along the firm curves of her rear. "No, baby," Sheila said, directing my face between her cheeks. "There. Do it there."

Again, I hesitated. The aroma was not unpleasant, sort of like Albacore tuna, packed in spring water, mingled with a base, earthy smell. There was a certain attraction to the prospect of licking Sheila's asshole, despite the vaguely disgusting connotations of the tight opening's purpose.

Tentatively, I slipped my tongue out, licking the wrinkled skin there, feeling the muscles of her sphincter flexing around the tip of my tongue. The flavor I experienced was surprisingly sweet, if a bit strong, since Sheila had been wearing her jeans all day. I decided that I liked it, and kept licking.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, baby. Lick my ass, lick my ass . . . ."

I'll go one better,I thought, gripping and squeezing her cheeks. Parting them wide, I made my tongue firm and suddenly stabbed it past her sphincter, right into her ass. The tightness of that ring of muscle was unbelievable, as well as the heat of the dark cavern beyond.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, slapping her hands to the couch. Her thighs and cheeks shook. Clearly, she was enjoying the sensations I gave her. "Ooo, Nate, baby . . . ."

I moaned in response, encouraged by hers, and slid my tongue back and forth, feeling her anus relax and open. I licked all around it, inside it, up and down her narrow crack. Sheila moaned and murmured as my tongue traveled from her clit to her tailbone, and back and forth, back and forth . . . .

Sheila was seething, panting in heat, rolling her back and hips, keeping me firmly in place with her vice-grip on my head. She really need not have worried; this new and delicious variation was one I would gladly have kept up on my own.

It took her a while – thanks to the alcohol she had imbibed – but eventually, my thrusting tongue and digging fingers did the trick. Probing her pussy with my fingers, feeling her juices seeping out to coat them, was a good indication that she was about to cum. Then I felt her anal muscles squeezing my tongue, and she shoved back hard against me . . . .

"Oh! My! GOD!" Sheila screeched as she came, her body roiling and bucking. I had to hold onto her hips to keep from falling over, and her fervent movements nearly broke my nose. But my ego soared that I could elicit such a response from her.

Sheila sagged against the couch, gasping for breath, slipping her fingers between her legs to massage her satisfied sex. She smiled sublimely, looking at me over her shoulder. Her cheeks glowed; her eyes were dusky. "Ready for Number Six?"

My heart skipped a beat as I wiped my sloppy mouth. "Six?"

Sheila grinned, then straightened. She turned and crooked her finger in a 'come hither' way, reaching for the door. "Come on," she said.

Anxiety flashed swiftly through my brain. "Sheila! We're naked!"

She giggled, and jerked open the door, silhouetting herself against the glow from the security lights on the apartment buildings. "Yeah. Easier to fuck without clothes on, you know," she said. Amid more chuckles, she stepped out, spreading her arms and spinning around. Sheila, obviously, loved being naked outdoors, and did not care if anyone saw her.

And at – I checked my watch – just after two-thirty on a Wednesday night, who would be awake to see? I'd had just enough to drink that my simple rationalization, along with Sheila's tempting charms, were enough to sway me. Forsaking any thoughts about discovery, arrest, and humiliation, I jumped out the door, following a laughing, giggling Sheila as she ran naked toward the parking lot.

I never thought that running with an erection would be painful. Well, not painful, actually, more like distracting. And uncomfortable. The damn thing slapped against my legs and abdomen as I chased Sheila around the cars. Her face was glowing with child-like excitement as she faced me over the hood of a Firebird.

"You want me, baby?" she teased, firm little breasts swaying on her chest. Her image was vaguely reflected in the glossy paint of the car.

"You know I do," I responded.

She leaned forward, onto the car. "Then, come and get—" She cut herself off with a startled cry, as the Firebird's alarm blared through the air. We both looked toward my building, as lights flicked on behind windows.

"Shit!" exclaimed Sheila with a grin, and she darted for the treeline just thirty feet or so away. Her long dark hair flowed behind her like a wake.

I started after her, hearing Sheila's playful giggles even as I heard a door open behind me. Someone called out in startlement. "What the fuck--?"

I didn't look back. Enough for one of my neighbors to see two naked people running for the trees . . . they didn't have to know one of them was a neighbor.

Sheila's laugh echoed like a nymph's as she disappeared into the trees. I followed the rustling branches and foliage, thinking I was right behind her, but after a minute or two, she seemed lost to me. Little light penetrated through the leaves and branches, despite the time of year. It was pretty cold, below fifty I was sure. But excitement, exertion, and alcohol let me ward it off. Not to mention anxiety.

"Sheila?"

There was a long pause before I heard a slight ruffle in the bushes ahead. "Marco!"

I chuckled, moving forward. "Polo!"

"Marco!" she called again, her voice wavering slightly with mirth.

"Polo . . . ." I moved through the trees, pushing branches aside, feeling the course twigs scratch at my flesh. Shadows danced in the dim light. There was only the filtered glow of the moon to navigate by, and it wasn't much.

"Marco!" she cried, jumping in front of me, making me gasp. Sheila laughed, then bounced ahead, her little breasts jiggling and firm ass quivering, if only a little. She stood within a small clearing, running her hands over her body, drawing more attention to her tits and pussy. The moon overhead filtered down like a gentle spotlight, painting her body in a near-alabaster tone.

I stepped closer, my thickening cock leading the way. Sheila stared at it, face colored with lust, tongue wetting her lips. "Is that for me?" she asked huskily.

I nodded. "Any way you want it."

Her eyes flashed to mine. "Really?" she cooed, then turned about and settled her hands against a tree, arching her back and thrusting her gorgeous ass out. "Even if I want it here?"

I shuddered, stepping close, running my palms across her smooth, taut ass. "Is that Number Six?"

Sheila grinned at me over her shoulder. "Yes," she said.

I breathed in deeply, admiring Sheila's firm round ass. The thought of taking her that way . . . I had always wondered, and occasionally fantasized, about anal sex. I never thought I would be offered the chance to experience it in such a way.

"I want you to do it, Nate," she said softly, her eyes boring into mine.

I trembled with desire. "I want to," I said.

Sheila grinned. "Lick me back there again," she suggested. "Get it real wet. I mean, really wet."

I could only nod. I was directed by nothing more than lust. I lowered myself to a squat, and pulled her cheeks apart once more. Her tight little anus still seemed a little wet from my earlier licking, but I understood that it needed to be more wet. Slippery. Dripping.

So I licked her. Lapping, up and down. I spat on her asshole, prying it open with my fingers, and thrust my tongue inside. Sheila squirmed and moaned, digging her fingers into the tree she was braced against. I thought about getting her off that way again, but I knew I would not be able to wait. The heat of her ass, the kinkiness of the situation, the temptation of exploring a new horizon . . . .

I stood and pushed myself against her, reaching around to cup and fondle her breasts. Sheila moaned and gasped lightly as I pinched her nibbles, and rolled her hips in tight little circles. My cock slid between her legs, rubbing against her swollen, slick lips. I really did not care about the cold air, the skittering of invisible creatures in the darkness. I was in the Garden of Eden, and Sheila was my Eve. She had given me the apple, and I had taken the largest bite from it that I could.

I ran one hand down Sheila's taut abdomen as she writhed beneath me, sucked tenderly at her neck. She panted and moaned, reaching back to muss up my hair. She tilted her head, offering a sloppy, passionate kiss. "Fuck me, Nate," she hissed, reaching down between her legs and tilting my cock up. The head slipped between her silky folds, then further up, until I felt the tight, slick pucker of her asshole.

"You sure?"

"Fuck me!" she demanded, her eyes blazing with need and lust.

I stared into those gorgeous, dark eyes, feeling my soul being drawn out and into them. We both drew, and held, our breath at the same moment. And then I pushed.

Sheila whimpered. Her eyes quivered. Her brow furrowed as I felt that pursed opening slowly spread around the head of my dick. The tightness was unreal; I actually had to push, harder than before, and despite how wet I had made her passage, the friction was nearly painful. I grunted as I felt a near-ripping sensation around the head of my cock.

"Oh, God!" panted Sheila, shaking against me. She slapped her hand to the tree, knocking off bark. She worked her mouth like a fish out of water, and I suddenly felt her anus relax. Taking advantage of the moment, I shoved inside, feeling the head pop into her rectum.

"Uhn! Oh, fuck!" Sheila muttered, hanging her head. "Slow, baby . . . go slow . . . ."

That was a request easier to agree to than obey. With the relaxation of her muscles, I felt that I could plunge into Sheila to the hilt with but a single thrust. But even in my inebriated state, it was obvious to me that Sheila needed to adjust. I even wondered if this was the first time she had ever had anal sex.

I braced my hands against the rough bark of the three above Sheila and slowly, steadily, eased inside her. It suddenly struck me, in a moment of stupefied wonder, that I was actually fucking Sheila's ass.Her ass!

I groaned loudly once I had driven every inch of my length within her. I felt the sopping wetness of her pussy against my balls. Her rectum burned like a furnace through my cock. Never had I ever felt something that was both so pleasurable and also invasive.

"Jesus, Nate . . . it feels so huge inside me . . . just . . . just hold it there. Lemme get used to it."

I leaned into her, savoring the moment, the heat, the unbelievable reality of the moment. I could feel every pulse and throb of blood coursing through my shaft, since it was so tightly pinched by her anus. Sheila took deep breaths, even as she moved a little, grinding her ass back against me. After several long, sweet moments, she reached back and settled a hand on my hip, pushing against me.

I took the hint, and pulled back. An inch or so of my dick slid out of her. Sheila grunted, then curled her fingers, digging them into my flesh, pulling me back. I slowly eased back in, moaning at the feel. For a long time, we savored the union, caressing and holding each other. Sheila's anus relaxed more and more, yet remained the tightest opening my cock had ever plundered. Eventually, I grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out of her, steadily increasing the pace. Sheila murmured and mewed, sometimes wincing, but more and more grinning.

"Fuck me, baby," she growled at last, throwing her head back. "Fuck my ass."

Those words were the strongest aphrodisiac I could have ever experienced. Encouraged by her submission, I held Sheila's narrow waist as I pounded into her, watching my dick sliding back and forth, surrounded and caressed by that wondrous red ring of muscle.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! Fuck me, baby! I'm gonna . . .oh, fuck!"

Sheila came, and came hard, heaving and shoving back against me. I relished the hard, sucking motions of her ass, the splash of warm wet fluid against my balls. I fucked her hard all the way through her orgasm, eliciting another, then another. I was possessed, driven by lust and love. I wanted this to last.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,346 Followers