By the Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day, they have a threesome.
1.4k words
4.25
83.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Lisa woke up earlier than usual. She went for her morning jog. Upon returning, Tim was outside picking up the newspaper from his lawn. Lisa slowed down her pace upon approaching him.

"Hey Tim!" She said.

Tim turned around and with a smile..."Good morning, Angel!"

Her body shined from the sweat, her hair tied up, not a trace of make-up. Yet, Tim just couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"My name is Lisa! Remember?" She smiled.

"Last night you looked like an Angel!" He replied.

Lisa found herself blushing, trying to cover it up by saying..."Why don't you guys come over later for drinks or something?"

"Sounds great! But, I need to check with Jess first." He replied.

"Great! Maybe see you later."

Lisa showered, jumped into her bikini and walked out to the pool. She fell asleep on the chair. What seemed to be a light snooze ended up to be mid-day when she was awakened by the doorbell.

Rubbing her eyes as she approached her front door, she looked out the peephole to see the Sander's with bottles in their arms.

Once she opened she said, "hope you guys brought your swimwear along with those bottles?"

"Who needs suits when we have birthday suits? Tim said, as they walked inside.

They sat for a while on the deck making small talk when all of a sudden Tim said..."You never gave me an answer last night!"

"About?" Lisa asked.

"About giving good blow-jobs!" He replied.

Lisa noticed that Jessie lowered her head as he asked.

"Well, I have been told that I do? Lisa replied.

Lisa continued to say..."I don't think that Jessie is comfortable with your conversation and I would have to respect her."

"Jessie hun, are you okay with this?" He asked.

Jessie nodded her head yes.

"See she is cool with it!" Tim chuckled out.

"That didn't persuade me at all!" Lisa said.

"No, I am alright with it...it is just my first time feeling attracted to a woman and I kind of feel embarrased!" Jessie stated.

Lisa looked away for a moment or so. She couldn't believe what was happening. She wondered if she would be able to handle it herself.

"Okay!" She said, as she stood up. She walked behind Jessie placing her hands on each side of her shoulders. She began to massage her. After a few minutes, Lisa reached down and pulled up Jessie's t-shirt off, exposing her breasts. She threw the t-shirt on the floor next to her.

"Tim, why don't you remove her shorts?" Lisa said, as she began massaging Jessie's breasts.

Tim stood up and peeled the shorts off of Jessie. Once, he took them off he went to undo his own.

Lisa knowing what he wanted most, was to have his cock burried down her throat or pussy. She stopped him. "NO TIM!...Your going to pleasure your wife first."

Lisa whispered in Jessie's ear..."Slide down a bit and spread your legs."

When Jessie did this, Lisa commanded Tim..."Eat her pussy!"

"I don't eat pussy!" He replied.

Lisa looked at him and said, "well, I don't suck cock...then!"

Tim then looked at his wife's pussy, taking a deep breath, he began to lick.

"Dive into it, Tim!" Lisa commanded as she kneeled beside Jessie, now taking her breast into her mouth.

Jessie now beginning to moan and twitching her body. Lisa knew that she was going to cum any second. Jessie moans became louder.

"That's it...cum honey...let him taste you just as you been tasting him all these years!"

Once Jessie came, Lisa allowed Tim to release his hard cock.

"Now, that wasn't bad...was it? Lisa asked Tim.

"No" He replied.

Lisa now moves over to Tim and takes her left hand and places it on his 9" shaft as she takes her right index finger and slowly inserts it into Jessie's pussy. Once she found her g-spot, she began to massage it. As she sucked on Tim's cock. Tim unties Lisa's top and began to massage her breast. Lisa began to feel his cock pulsate, and within seconds he spewed his load deep down her throat. Then she felt Jessie's pussy clamping down on her finger, as Jessie had another orgasm.

As Jessie and Tim were trying to grasp their breath. Lisa stood up, heading toward the refridgerator she grabbed some beers. She sat down at the table.

The shyness left Jessie as she stood up, taking a couple of swigs of her beer. She stood behind Lisa and began to caress her breasts. Since, Jessie is petite, when Lisa leaned her head back she was able to lick on Jessie's nipples. Then she felt her bottoms coming off. Tim's hands now spreading her legs apart. She then felt his tongue passing along her clit. Lisa was completely shaven so there was no difficulties. Tim tongue fucked Lisa to an orgasm, as Jessie continued to massage Lisa's breasts. Once, she caught her breath. Lisa requested that Tim to sit and pulled Jessie towards the table, facing the table.

"Stay right here, I will be right back. Lisa ran inside and grabbed a duffle bag laying next to the front door. She placed it on the kitchen counter and rummage thru it finding the blindfold, she took it and the bag outside. She blindfolded Jessie and bent her towards the table. With Jessie's pussy exposed to Tim she pulled out handcuffs out of her bag. Handcuffing Jessie to the bar of the table.

"What are you doing?" Jessie asked with a scared voice.

"Going to give Timmy here a show!" Lisa chuckled.

"Now relax, okay?

Lisa started rubbing Jessie's pussy from her clit back to her anus. Each stroke got easier since, Jessie's pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She was also taking Jessie's cum and spreading it on Jessie's anus.

"Is this making you hard, Tim?"

"Yes,...oh yes! He replied.

Lisa stopped for a moment, taking her finger out of Jessie. She walked over to Tim..."Suck her juices off my finger!" He complied as her gently sucked on Lisa's finger.

Lisa now going into her bag and pulled out a dildo. Tim's eyes opened in shock to see that the dildo was bigger than him.

She slid the head of the dildo along Jessie's pussy, getting it wet. Once it was she gently inserted it into Jessie's soaked pussy. Jessie's pussy swallowed slowly every inch of it, Tim was shocked to see his wife able to take it in. Once completely inside of her, Lisa turned on the vibrator. Jessie jumped not expecting it.

Lisa continued to fuck Jessie with the dildo. Jessie begged for Lisa not to stop. But, Lisa did stop and removed it carefully, once out there was cum dripping from it. She turned and placed it at Tim's mouth.

"Go on!...Lick it! Lisa said, as she passed it along his lips.

Licking every bit of his wife's juices. He stood up and grabbed Lisa, pulling her to the opposite side of where his wife was. He bent Lisa in the same position as his wife. He took his cock and stuck it into Lisa. It went in easy since she herself was drenched with cum. He gave every engergy he had by ramming his cock deep in her womb.

"YOU LIKE TO GET FUCKED DON'T YOU?" He yelled out.

"YES!...NOW IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?"...FUCK ME HARDER! She demanded.

He rammed her as hard as he could.

"HOW MANY COCKS CAN YOU TAKE AT ONCE?"

"As many as I want!" She replied.

Her moans became louder, as he continued talking dirty to her.

"DID YOU ENJOY FUCKING MY WIFE?"

"DID YOU ENJOY WATCHING ME FUCK YOUR WIFE?" She replied.

Mmmmm..."I am going to cum!" He moaned out.

"TAKE ALL OF MY CUM, BITCH!" He continued to say.

He slowed down his pace, and then gave her 2 more hard pushes when he finally dumped his cum deep in her womb.

Exhausted, the Sanders had to leave because Tim had an early flight in the morning. As Lisa walked them to the door. Tim said, "I really enjoyed...you are an Angel.

"Yes, and this Angel will be keeping your wife company while your gone!" Lisa replied.

"Hold on...take my number just in case you don't happen to find her at home when you do call." Lisa continued to say.

"Okay!...Maybe I will get lucky enough to listen."

He said smiling.