By the River

Story Info
A fantasy of mine, I write these for fun.
756 words
3.96
22.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gloriously hot Sunday afternoon and seeing as we had some free time hubs and I decided to head down to the river with a picnic, It was a busy day with lots of couples and families out enjoying the balmy weather, but we were lucky enough to find a pretty secluded spot.

We set down the picnic blanket and opened the basket of goodies and enjoyed the tranquillity of this beautiful day.

I had chosen to wear my new summer dress, knowing we wouldn't get too many gorgeous sunny days and keen to show it off to hubs, he loved its femininity and that it was really quite see through in the right light. I couldn't resist popping on my favourite white lacy undies and I knew that I would be driving him wild with desire, Knowing what I was wearing and getting the odd peak of lace as I fidgeted on the blanket.

We shared strawberries and champagne, taking turns to feed each other and lick every last trace of strawberry from the others fingers, lingering to suck just a little too long, the sexual tension between us was building and as we shared a passionate kiss and his tongue probed my mouth I knew that the chances of us waiting until we were home to unleash our passion was pretty unlikely.

I lay across his lap and he slipped his hand into my bra to massage my breast, my nipples already hard with excitement, I groaned with pleasure and turned my face into his lap, I unzipped his jeans and released his cock, he was already hard and I filled my mouth with champagne before devouring him, he groaned in pleasure at the chill of the champagne and the bubbles around his cock. He slid his hand along my body and found his way into my wet panties, his expert fingers finding my wetness and his touch almost bringing me to an instant orgasm, he varied his stroke to keep me on the boil as I continued to suck at his cock, I traced my tongue around his end and up and down the shaft and varied the depth and intensity of my sucking. I knew he was near to cumming as I continued to rhythmically suck on him until he came in hard bursts of hot cum, It slid down my throat as I swallowed it all. Next I came hard as my body shook from the waves of ecstasy cursing through my body.

As I lay in his arms sated for now I heard a movement close by and noticed a young man stood just beside a tree to the right of us, He was smiling and looked like he had been watching us. I smiled at him and he strolled over and told us that he had enjoyed our show but that he would really like to join in next time. Well, hubs always say I'm a greedy girl and rarely is one orgasm enough, I looked quizzically at hubs and he smiled, he knows me so well. "Would you like to come and join us now?" he asked, the young man beamed as he introduced himself as Matt and accepted hubs offer. I noticed he was already hard through his trousers as he joined us on the picnic blanket. He knelt behind me as I rose up onto all fours and he pushed the skirt of my dress over my back to reveal my lacy panties. He pulled the material to one side as he stroked my pussy from behind. Hubs was playing with my boobs and rubbing my nipples as Matt entered me from behind. He thrust deep and hard as I groaned in pleasure. Hubs gave me his cock; it was rock hard again and ready for some more action. I sucked on him as Matt pumped me from behind, I was aware to keep my groans as quiet as I could but I was so turned on I could barely control myself. Matt came first, he groaned and thrust deep as he filled me up with hot cum then hubs and I came together as I swallowed his up for the second time while he reached under and stroked my clit while I writhed in pleasure.

Matt said his goodbyes and then it was just me and hubs again. We decided that the next time it was sunny and we had free time we really ought to visit the river bank once more ;@)