By Your Side Ch. 06

Story Info
Mistakes are made that could cost everything.
885 words
4.64
18.5k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VNnight
VNnight
34 Followers

Jake:

What the fuck did I do? It's only been 2 days and I've already cheated on the guy I'm with. But Craig, he was so hurt, so... Sad because of me. I haven't slept all night and school starts in two hours, and there Craig was, laying next to me. I was repulsed with myself. How could I have done this to Ty?

I tapped Craig awake, he smiled at me.

"Good morning," he said.

"You should go."

"What? It's only 5, we have two hours." he replied.

"You should go. Now." I demanded.

"What's wrong? You didn't have fun?"

"Craig! I'm with Tyler now! What happened last night was a mistake! I shouldn't have done it."

He looked even more hurt now, but I wasn't going to mend it with sex.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'll be going."

"Here, let me walk you out."

"No. I'll be fine. I know way out." he pulled on his clothes and left through the window, something he's done plenty of times before, but this may be his last. God, I'm so stupid. Last night, I should have just talked to him, I should have just been there for him, not fuck him. I shoved my face in the pillow... Do I tell Ty? Or do I just keep it to myself?

All I know is, that today was going to be a long day.

***

Tyler:

I woke up and checked my phone. Several calls from my mom. She probably wants me home again; I'd have to pack my stuff now. I called her back.

"Tyler?" I heard her shaken voice ask.

"Yes?"

"Your father and I would like you to come home tonight. He says he's sorry, he won't do it again."

I knew what she said was a lie, I knew they would keep doing it.

"I'll be home at six," I responded and hung up.

I got ready for school and brought all my stuff down stairs. I met Vivian's mom in the kitchen, she and Viv were sitting at the table.

"Morning, Tyler." she said cheerfully. "Coffee? Waffles? Help yourself."

"Thanks," I said politely.

"What are you doing with all of your stuff?" Viv asked, eyes glaring.

"My mom called. She wants me home."

"Oh my god." Viv said, annoyed. "Why do you keep going back there?!"

"Because they're my parents, I only have until the end of the year with them left."

"Fuck dude."

"Vivian! It's unladylike to use vulgar language." her mother scolded. "Are you sure that's such a good idea Tyler? I mean you're welcome here all day any day."

"Thank you, a lot. But I have to go home. You ready Viv?" she rolled her eyes and grabbed her backpack. We walked out to the car and I started it up.

"Want to drive?" I asked her.

A smile stretched across her face. "Really?"

"Sure. It's not that far." She hopped into the drivers seat and pulled out. I was scared to death. Luckily, we didn't crash and die. Ali came towards me and she looked serious for the first time in a while.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Um.. We need to talk."

"About what?"

"Well, I saw something last night. And as a friend, I think you should know about it."

"And that is?" I was afraid to hear it. She pulled me to the side.

"So you and Jake kind of have a thing, right?" I nodded. "I had my window open last night, Jake came home around 10-ish and Craig was there. They were arguing for a little... Then they kissed." my heart sank. I clenched my fists. "Then in the morning, I saw Craig leave, he looked pretty pissed off though, but he spent the night."

I just stood there. I felt like melting. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

"You all right babe?" she asked me. "You want me to kick someone's ass?"

I shook my head. "I'll ask him about it." I walked inside the building, Jake was at his locker. I walked up to him.

"Hey, Ty. Can we talk?"

"That's what I was coming here for. What did you do last night?" he looked sad, guilty even. I was so pissed off.

"I'm sorry Ty."

"Don't you put that bullshit on me. What the hell did you do?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry."

I was furious! I heart ached and it was going wild. "How could you do that to me? We have been going out for what? 2 days? It took me six months to get you, then you went and nailed someone? That's unfair!"

"Well it took me 5 years to get you Ty! Then you just left me! You think that's fair? You think I enjoyed sitting back, watching you screw some chicks here and there?"

"So this was all for revenge on me? Pretend you like me and then just go off with your little Craig? Is that it?"

"You don't understand! He came over, he was sad and drunk, I didn't know what to do. One thing lead to another. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry Tyler. You have to believe me. Please."

I shook my head and turned away, my face was hot and my throat was swelling.

"Tyler, please."

I walked away.

VNnight
VNnight
34 Followers