Bzzzt!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pk1729
pk1729
12 Followers

The orgasm was mutual. The two of them were left sweaty and breathing hard, clinging to each other. Suddenly they heard the door open. Someone was in the rest room. Sean lifted his legs so that only Ginger's boots were visible under the stall partition. They listened intently as whoever it was, entered a stall and peed loudly, farted and sighed. It was all the couple could do not to burst out in giggles. Ginger clamped her mouth on Sean's shoulders and bit down hard. He gritted his teeth and held his breath. His legs began to cramp. Would this woman ever get on with it?

Finally, they heard her reassemble her clothing and exit the stall. Then the sounds of the faucet and eventually of paper towels being removed from the dispenser were heard. One more agonizing minute and they heard the door open, close and the room was once again silent. Then the giggles started. They both noticed that Sean had gotten hard again while inside Ginger's pussy.

"Sorry lover," she said, extricating herself from the tight ball they had made on the toilet. "We had better get our asses out of here now." She began to clean herself up with the tissue in the stall. Sean did likewise and in a few minutes they were as presentable as they could make themselves.

Ginger slowly opened the stall and went to the main door. She peered out, looked back at Sean and signaled the all clear. He scooted out and they both exited to the deserted alcove. A recession and slow retail sales certainly had some unforeseen advantages.

"I've heard of people saying, 'Kiss my ass in Macy's window on Easter Sunday' but you my dear just invented a whole new turn of phrase." Sean smiled and looped his arm through Ginger's as they walked out to the main area of the floor, two suburban shoppers.

Ginger smiled back and kissed Sean on the cheek. "I've got to go pick up Holly at school. You are in charge of dinner, so get home and get busy." She separated from him and walked away. Sean started for the parking lot. He was nearly at the car when…Bzzt!

Btw, don't think we are done. I got a delivery from Fredrick's yesterday. Wait until bedtime :)~

Copyright 2009© Paul Beattie

pk1729
pk1729
12 Followers
12