C.L.A.M.P. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, I guess some parts are more awake than others, huh?" I smiled and held her close as the tremors faded away. Her tits burned warm holes in my chest as she hugged me, and I smiled as she rubbed my back and whispered, "Thank you for this Owen, I finally feel complete."

A few minutes later, the iPad beeped as the program completed.

Less than 3 weeks later, I had to leave to testify before a Senate select committee on the military applications of C.L.A.M.P. The lab was closed for the Christmas holidays, and that left Ali at home, in charge of the unit that had changed her life. On the way to the airport, she told me that she intended to invite Betsy over for a sleep-over. I'd told her I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall for that meeting, and opened my hand to show her the collar mounted version of the system that I had just gotten by courier.

"Do you think Betsy might want to take a try at this?" I asked, as we pulled to the curb at the terminal.

"Oh, I wouldn't be a bit surprised, Darling; I guess we'll just have to go over that when you get back. In aching, Technicolor detail.

"I'm counting on it, Ali." She stood on her tiptoes at the curbs and kissed me passionately, to the delight of the redcap walking by. "Oh, and I'll be asking you for some decisions when I get back. Bye-bye."

"Wait a minute! You can't leave me hanging like that! Come back here right now mister!"

"Sorry honey, have to go! See you in a couple of weeks, okay?" I said as she blew me a kiss, and then her middle finger curled up in an unmistakable message as she winked at me.

I'd gotten a chill when Owen had dropped his cryptic message at my feet as he walked into the terminal. I just knew he was going to ask me to marry him, but I was pleased that he wanted to make me wait.

I called Betsy and we chatted a while. She was thrilled that we could spend some time together, and planned to fly in the next day. I had taken to sleeping with a small necklace on; it had a charging system for my receiver, since we hadn't completed the self powering function yet.

I had experimented with lots of paralysis since Owen had done the implant; I was really like a kid in a candy store. I had stored my favorites in a series of files which could be accessed by voice command or via the internet, so that Owen could activate them remotely.

I'd decided to go shopping so that the refrigerator wouldn't be empty for Betsy's visit. As I got out of the shower and began drying off, I felt the buzz that predicted an activation of my receiver. Since I never knew what Owen had planned for me, I rushed to the toilet and sat on the seat, so that if he paralyzed my legs, I wouldn't fall. Our agreement was that he would wait at least a couple of minutes after the buzz to activate, so that I wouldn't fall or have an accident if I was in the car.

Sure enough, I was rubbing my hair dry and my left arm and shoulder began to tingle and get weak. Within 30 seconds, it was completely numb and hung lifeless at my side. I smiled at Owen's careful planning; I'd told him that I needed to go shopping, and so he'd not completely incapacitated me, just made my day more interesting. I thought he was done until I got up off the seat and stumbled as I went toward the bedroom. I lifted my left leg, and my foot hung down, toes pointing at the floor. He'd given me a "Drop Foot", requiring me to lift my leg much higher as I walked, and then flop my foot forward so the toes didn't drag. To further complicate my day, my calf muscles didn't work either, so I could not push off when walking. I felt kind of like "Igor" from the Frankenstein movies, but without the hump.

I limped to the closet, high-stepping on the left side and getting a little horny from the combination of my now crippled leg, and the flopping of my lifeless arm against my nude body. I sat on the dressing stool in front of my makeup table and pulled out a jogbra. I knew I wouldn't be able to put on a regular one, and I also knew with the awkward gait I would have today that my boobs would be sore by the time I got re-dressed to go to the airport to pick up Betsy, but then I reconsidered and put the bra back in the drawer I put on a grey Oregon Ducks t-shirt and a mid thigh cotton skirt in a sage green, without panties, of course. I fumbled with the shoelaces on my white Nike's for a while, and decided to go with low boots instead. I could have put on a pair of true winter boots, but they would have stabilized my drop foot too much for me to enjoy it.

I limped to the garage and got into my Prius, since my Mustang has a manual transmission, and I was going to have enough to do driving one handed, without having to deal with missing the clutch or slipping off it and lunging into the car ahead of me at a stop.

As I drove to the store, I was fascinated by the way my hand vibrated in response to bumps and other motion. Partway there, I noticed an interesting feeling and found that my hand had fallen into my lap and was snuggled up to my crotch. At a stop sign, I spread my legs a little and slid my hand under my skirt, wedging it in between my thighs. I found that although I could not control the movement of my upper arm at all, I could produce a little movement by shrugging my shoulder. The combination of the shrugging and the motion of the car produced enough movement that I was lubricating freely by the time I got to Costco. I pulled out the handicapped hang-tag from the center console and hung it on the mirror as I parked in the blue zone. I leaned over and got a damp wipe from a package in the glove box and wiped the fluid from my labia before I got out. The seat got a quick clean-up as well.

I limped to the cart rack and got one of the normal looking carts. It was difficult to push with one hand, especially since my leg wasn't working right. I ended up draping my arm over the handle of the cart, trapping it with my purse. During the struggle to produce my card at the door, the arm pulled loose and fell against my thigh, nudging me like a puppy. The card checker looked at it for a split second before motioning me through with a sorrowful expression on her face. As I walked to the rear of the store, I heard the sole of my shoe distinctly as my foot slapped down onto the concrete, and a light hiss as my toes drug forward for the next step. I was fairly certain that my juices were beginning to leak down my leg.

It took a fair bit longer than usual to complete my shopping, and I was nearly exhausted when I got back to the car. One of the boxers had asked if he could help me to the car, and I had accepted with relief. He pushed the cart for me, and I followed, my foot dragging and my arm swinging wildly. I'd given him a good show while he packed the car, rubbing my tender boobs against him as he unpacked the cart.

I was literally dragging my foot into the kitchen when my cell phone rang. It was Owen

"Hello, you evil man," I said without meaning it.

"How has your day been, Ali?"

"It's been difficult, to say the least, but extremely enjoyable as well. I'm just about exhausted, though. Costco was a challenge without an arm and most of a leg. I managed, but just barely. Would you mind turning it off for now? I really need to get going on the food and such."

"Sure baby girl. Here you go."

I immediately felt sensation flooding back into my arm and leg, and while we talked, I returned to normal, other than some residual tingling. "I have to go now, okay Owen?"

"Too busy to talk, eh? I understand, Darling. I'll call back in a couple of hours. I do want to try one little modification though, unless you object?"

I opened my mouth to tell him that I really needed all my parts to get the house ready, but what came out of my mouth was, "Uhhhmmm. Uhh, sssssssnnnmmmm!"

"So I'll take that to mean that you have no objections, then? You might want to text Betsy right away and tell her you have a sore throat and won't be able to talk to her until morning. You should do that before you forget how to do it, by the way. And Ali, you may want to get your chores done within about an hour; I'll have some more surprises for you then, Okay?"

"UuuuuUUHHHH! UH! UH! SSSSSSUH!" I barked, sounding like an animal with a mouthful of food. I

was unable to form a single intelligible sound.

"Text Betsy within five minutes, OK? Bye, Ali. Have fun."

I took my phone and did as Owen said, telling her that I would be out of touch for a while, but that I would be there to pick her up in the morning.

As I sat the phone down, my knowledge of it seemingly evaporated from my consciousness, and before it quit rocking on the table, I realized that I had no idea what it was. I turned on Pandora on the Mac and as I left the office. I looked around at the computer I'd just used, and I couldn't remember what it was for either. I walked back into the kitchen and began to put away my groceries. Jack Johnson began to sing about making banana pancakes, and I started to sing along, my pitch perfect, but my voice forming hisses, grunts and mumbles that would have made Jack physically ill. About the time I realized that although I knew what the hot dogs were on the Kirkland label, and knew that they had to be frozen, I had no idea what to call them or what the characters on the package meant.

A low, mumbling moan left my mouth, and I became aware that the sounds the man on the radio was making meant nothing to me. I realized with a shock that Owen, from 2000 miles away had put me into a sensory depravation chamber of sorts. I could not communicate with anyone verbally, nor could I understand them. Only later would I understand how complete how total my isolation was; not only could I not speak, understand or read, I didn't even comprehend what a phone was or that it had anything to do with communication. I was totally isolated in my own body, in my own home. It was the most erotic feeling I had ever had, and I just wished that he could be here to share it. I sat down on the bed as I slid my skirt down and my shirt off. I grabbed a handful of my right breast while my other hand got busy with my rigid, engorged clit.

I nearly ran to my toy box in the bathroom and got my Rabbit. I turned on both vibrators and the revolving beads and jammed it into my spasming cunt easily, its passage smoothed by hours of secretions. As it rammed in and out, my orgasm built in a lovely swell until the rabbit fell out of my body and buzzed angrily in random circles on the stone floor. I bent at the waist and looked down at it in surprise as my lifeless arms swayed helplessly above it. I stood transfixed, my pussy gaping and squishing out its frustration at my total inability to pick it up. Cursing Owen just a little, I was making my way back to the toy box, and stopped at the mirror. My chest was heaving in lust, causing my tits to gyrate, and my fingertips brushed the crest of my mons as they swung back and forth. My face was wild with my need, my mouth agape and panting. My orgasm got nearer to cresting as I turned to my right and half stumbled toward the toy chest at the foot of the bed. I bent at the hip, my arms sliding over the edge to dangle beside my tits, my rock hard nipples pointing plaintively toward the suction based dildo near the bottom of the pile. As my confused mind tried to decide how I was going to pick it up, my implant buzzed and I went totally blind.

I shook my head and squeezed my eyelids tightly shut and then opened them wide, and then wider, as if peeling my eyelids open wider would bring back my vision. The blackness my brain perceived remained total, and a moment of panic rose in the deepest parts of my brain. I fought wildly against the urge to run, to scrub my face on the carpet, to do anything to bring back my sight. I wanted desperately to bring my hands to explore my face, but I could feel them jittering limply against my thighs, my pussy.

I began to hear a high pitched whining noise in the room, "Nnnn! Nnnn! Mmnnn! Sssmmm!" It was me; I was standing by the foot of the bed, my head swiveling around as if I might find my vision hidden somewhere in the room.

My world had contracted in mere moments to nothing more than my immediate surroundings. For all intents, I could not leave my home; my paralyzed arms would no let me open any doors, nor could I use them to obtain food or water. I could not contact the outside world, and if I did, I could not understand it nor it me. I was totally blind. As a result of all these variables, I was so horny, so totally randy that I was on the brink of orgasm that I could barely walk due to the humping motions my hips were making, my gaping, smacking, drooling sex searching for anything to take me over the brink; some phallus, something I could hump!

I gathered my wits and started to where the small day bed was in the room, as far as I could remember, anyway. I found it with a toe and yelled when the pain reached my brain. I remembered the shiny brass balls at the top of the posts, and slid sideways, my knees touching the bed, until my thigh brushed against one. I bumped my clit against it, the feeling electric when it slid over my tender skin. At two inches across, it was bigger than the biggest cock I'd ever had, but I was so slick and ready, it only took a few seconds of pushing down before it slid past my PC muscles and into my cunt. I leaned back a little and rose on the balls of my feet, and the ball stretched me open a little more as it slid past the spongy bump of my G-spot. My mind frantically sent futile commands to my useless arms, "Touch, stroke, caress! Pull, penetrate, finger, anything!"

I worked at the ball with my pussy and my hips, the bed creaking in protest. I lifted and slid on the ball until my calf muscled shuddered with effort and my thighs quaked. My hard earned cum was close, I could feel the buzzing tingle just over the horizon. Without warning, I felt a grating pop, and I flew backward and bounced off the bed and onto my knees. My pussy continued to chew on its bronze meal with hungry toothless lips, and I realized the ball had come off the bedpost and was deep inside my vagina! As I knelt there, I felt it sliding deeper inside me, until it bumped into my cervix. The lust in my core suddenly changed to unreasoning panic as my body tried to eliminate an unwanted guest. One part of me knew I was in no danger, but an older part of me wanted it OUT!

I sat back on my haunches; my feet outside my butt, leaned forward and pushed, and pushed and pushed. I pushed until I felt urine squirting out of my body and then I pushed some more. I made unearthly squealing, grunting noises as I labored, but the ball remained deeply buried inside my body. I relaxed, panting frantically, and tried to gather my wits. I remembered a tampon pamphlet I had read as a young teenager, "Even if the string should go inside your body, it can be retrieved by squatting and reaching for it with your fingers. It cannot become lost in your body."

It was the finger part that was fucking this operation up. I started to laugh. Even my laughs sounded like animal sounds. I liked the sounds of my helplessness very much.

The ball sat inside my body, its weight bearing down on my pelvic floor, and as I became aware of the feelings it produced as I moved my hips around, I began to feel aroused again. I slid one foot forward and under me and stood with little effort, arms and breasts swinging erotically. I shuffled forward toward the day bed again, and almost immediately my left tit collided with a corner of the wall. Fortunately, it sticks out there a bit, so I didn't break my nose, but I did wish there was somebody there who could kiss it and make it better. Somehow, I think I'd managed to turn around and head the wrong direction. The only way to tell for sure was to feel my way back, but since my arms hung lifeless at my side, the only things I could use to feel my way along with were my nipples.

Swinging my breasts from side to side, I took a slow step forward, and then another. My right nipple brushed something hard and angular, and a small step forward followed by another swing of breasts side to side told me that it was my tall dresser. I was on the wrong side of my bed, so I shuffled around to the left and used my knees to find the bed and slide along its length. When my knee hit the bedside table, I turned completely around and took two steps to the end of the daybed. A quick nudge with my boobs told me I was at the same end that the ball had come off of, so I slid sideways, hunched over and dangling my breasts for sensors again until I found the other end post.

A bump with my thigh told me I was centered on the post, so I rose on my tip-toes and slid the ball into my hot, wet pussy. I'd only settled a little bit when the new fall touched the one inside me with a click. I leaned into it and pulled back with my hips, and the ball compressed my G-spot with a pleasant pinch. Between the two balls, I was really full, and as I rose and fell on the post, I was in heaven, I increased the speed and the depth, and the inner ball began to push on my cervix as if it were a really big cock. Just as my calf muscles threatened to give out, a massive orgasms boiled out of my center, and I howled my pleasure, "OOhhmmmmaaaaaa! Huuhhhhmmmsss! Aaaaaaajjimmmm! Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

My pussy clenched hard against the rigid balls it held captive, and I could hear the squishing as I contracted in waves against the smooth surfaces. My legs shook with fatigue, and when I could, I stood on my toes and moved my hips to the rear, not particularly surprised when the second ball clicked off the bedpost and slipped inside me with a liquid slurping sound. I sat on the edge of the bed, panting deeply, then scooted over to the center and fell backward, I couldn't tell where my arms were, but since I couldn't feel them under me, I was pretty sure I wasn't on top of them. I lay back on the bed and as my breathing slowed, I drifted into a deep sleep.

I awoke with a start, and it took a few moments to recapture what had been going on. Some things had changed while I was asleep. I opened my eyes and found that I was still blind, but now I could feel my entire body in exquisite detail. My hands were on my chest between my breasts and my navel and I was still unable to move them. I felt the balls still inside of me, although when I tried to clench my pussy, nothing happened. The entrance to my vagina felt cold, and I thought it was probably because the last ball was holding me open.

A few more experiments showed that, with the exception of my mouth and my useless eyes, I was totally paralyzed from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. As I lay there wondering what Owen had planned for me today, it occurred to me that it might actually be the day after the fun had started, and if so, I was going to miss picking up Betsy at the airport. I was concerned but not panicked, because I knew she could find her way to my house. I did wonder what she would think when she walked into my bedroom and found me, naked on the bed with two bronze balls up my vagina, unable to explain anything or even nod in response to her questions. I may have even fouled the bed, although I think I would have known if I had. I sniffed deeply and smelled nothing, not even myself. Apparently, it was possible for Owen to turn off my sense of smell as well as all the other wondrous stuff.

I was pondering these questions and more when I felt the bed move a tiny bit. My heart leapt to my throat. Without my bidding, a primal groan left my mouth. It was as close to a scream of terror that I could produce. Someone was in the room with me! A hand closed over my mouth and I knew I was going to die.