C.N.A. Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

Her whole body froze and she cried out. The orgasm seared through her, making her chest and face flush a dark red as she gasped for air. I sat back and wiped my face off. Her fluids were sticky in my goatee, and I did my best to wipe them off. She sat up and ran her hands over my toned torso, looking at me with her wide, beautiful blue eyes. She smiled broadly and said, "Come here."

I was only too happy to oblige as we settled back into our missionary position on the couch. Her pussy was so hot and wet against my throbbing cock. I rubbed myself against her as we embraced and kissed each other almost violently.

"I love what you do to me," she smiled as I suckled on her neck, moving the head of my cock into position, just barely pushing against her outer lips.

"Well, you make it so easy to want to give my all," I replied, "You're hard to resist..."

"My boyfriend never makes me feel like you do," she looked at me seriously for a moment.

"How do I make you feel?" I asked, my cock beginning to push in a little.

She stroked my cheek gently, and it was the most gentle and pure touch she had ever given me. "You make me feel beautiful."

I shook my head. "Linda, don't you know that all you ever needed for that was a mirror? You've always been beautiful."

"I love you," she said softly, "I really do."

"I love you," I smiled back.

"I don't want to share you," she said, her eyes looking to me with such a sweet vulnerability, "Okay?"

I nodded and kissed her. "I'm all yours."

And with that I slid in up to the hilt, my balls resting against her ass. We slowly kissed, our breathing hot and rapid as our tongues danced together. Each time our lips touched, it was an act of making love in and of itself. Purpose and need filled every lick, every thrust and every moan as we found our rhythm and started picking up speed. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth under my thrusts, moving of their own accord and turning me on even more than I already was. Her smooth legs slid up and wrapped around me, squeezing me to her as she tightened her pussy around me.

In the electric blue light of the television screen, she had a heavenly glow to her, her skin glistening with a light perspiration as we locked our eyes together. Her mouth was parted in a sexy half smile of approval as he humped each other, working towards our climax, feeding off our mutual love for one another. I could feel my orgasm coming fast, and made to pull out when she pulled me tight again.

"No," she looked at me, "No... I want to feel it inside me."

"But what about-"

"Don't worry about it," she smiled, closing her eyes. I felt her hand slide down and begin rubbing her clit furiously as we continued. Her face contorted in a grimace of ecstasy as she fought for her second orgasm of the evening. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock, squeezing me and making the slippery friction of my passage almost overwhelming. I could see stars circling in front of my eyes as she suddenly pulled me close, grabbing my neck and kissing me hard as she came. She moaned into my mouth, her pussy spasming and drenching my groin. The hot flood of juices caused my own orgasm to explode inside her. I went rigid and groaned as quietly as I could, my hands digging into the couch. Finally, the instinctual humping subsided and we lay there together, still coupled and thoroughly exhausted.

I looked over to the floor, sweat stinging my eyes and saw her son, still asleep and peaceful. I looked to her and kissed her softly on the lips, holding her and loving her.

"Are you staying all night?" I asked her as my cock receded in her vagina.

"I'd like to," she said.

"You feel like sleeping?"

"Not at all."

"Me neither," I agreed.

"You know," she looked at me, "You're going to have to get this couch cleaned."

"I didn't think about that," I laughed, noticing the blanket I had laid down under us had soaked through., "I'm sure our mixed cocktail of crotch juice probably won't age well."

"Ewww," she squinted, "Gross."

I looked at her again. "I love you so much."

She smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you too."

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers
12