C43 Ch. 01

Story Info
When a mysterious card arrived in a brown envelope...
2.9k words
3.91
25.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 "The Card"

It was a Friday afternoon. I had just gotten home from the evening classes at college when I noticed that the mail was on the countertop. I guess my roommate Dave had finally woken up from his alcohol and pot induced coma and got out of his bed which he no doubt shared with other people... to be more exact - two chicks. Dave likes to have his share and more if he can get it. I shuffled through them when I noticed one was addressed to me. Probably just another bill for my cell phone I figured, but it arrived in a brown envelope, and it didn't feel like another bill. It was thick in one corner. I thought nothing more about it because, to be honest, I was starving so I headed into the kitchen to see what was in the fridge to eat. To get there I had to step over crap all over the floor which consisted of pizza crusts, slices with cigarette butts in the middle of them, the occasional pool of vomit, and plenty of beer bottles. Remains of last nights party courtesy of Dave. Every night is party night for Dave and this slightly pisses me off, so I was in no mood to do anything. All I did want to do is get something fresh and preferably untouched, take it into my room and eat it.

I looked around in the kitchen trying to find something, anything, and the only thing I could find was an unopened pot of Ramon noodles. A silent "thank fuck" did run through my mind when I seen it as I knew I could eat it without any worries, cause the seal wasn't broken. Good enough for me! I walked over to the answering machine and played them back. My mother comes on asking for me, telling me to say my prayers and blah blah blah. Then, all off a sudden, Dave's voice comes on asking who she's looking for. As soon as she says my name, the son-of-a bitch tells her I'm at a meeting, the club fag meeting! I just dropped the Ramon noodle pot and went to Dave's room; I wanted to kill the fucking cunt. Anyway, I throw the door open and standing at the edge of the bed is Dave, he is getting whacked off by some chick on her knees. There is another one laying on the bed beside them just watching as content as can be as if it's an everyday thing, which by the way, for Dave it more or less is. How though, because I tell you he is kind of an ugly fucker. He's one of them that is ugly as fuck but you can't help hang around because he's cool - he is the spitting image of Jack Black, especially in the movie "Orange County", he could have been his double and played the part to a 'T'.

Oh yeah, I was telling you my story. Sorry, was trying to give you a clear picture of Dave, so... all you got to do when I mention him is think, Jack Black. I'm standing there at his door way and I ask him why he told my mom I was at the club fag meeting?

"Your a fag aren't ya man? Dave asked."

He now finally doubts himself. I'm in college, in the same apartment as this guy for almost three years, and he thinks I'm gay?! I could just barely get the word out of my mouth before just dropping it; I mean, what's the point arguing with him. He was hung-over, stoned, and getting his cock rubbed. I got what was left of my Ramon noodles, the brown envelope, and went to my room. I'll be honest with you here and admit it... I was sitting on my bed whacking it to Playboy when in busts Dave wearing only his 'Y' fronts. He sits on the bottom of my bed and starts apologizing and telling me how sorry he was and how he'd tell my mom he was sorry, that he had made a mistake and gotten me confused with someone else. I just reminded him to keep all the info about him being stoned to himself. He got up off my bed and was heading out towards the door about to close it behind him when he turned around and asked if I wanted him to send one of the girls in. I declined and thanked him anyway.

"Awe come on man, why are you in here jerkin your gherkins when there are two really hot chicks in my room who will do anything and everything?! Dave exclaimed."

Once again I told him no and he told me to yell if I changed my mind, and that I was the man. I zipped up my pants and cleaned up after myself, wiping my hands on my duvet cover and sliding the Playboy down the side of my bed, between the side of it and the nightstand. Taking a few deep breathes and letting my breathing return to normal, I reached over for the envelope. I ripped it open and out slid a card. It was the same size and shape of a credit card but it wasn't a credit card. This card had the letter 'C' and the numbers 43 in large bold print on the front, C43. On the back it had three rules, #1 was do not tell anyone about the card, #2 was keep the card with me at all times and the third rule was a phone number I had to dial as soon as I got the card. I dialed the number and waited for someone to answer. Instead, a voice came on telling me to punch in my card number; this I guessed was 43 so I dialed the numbers into my phone's keypad, 43. Then a voice came on telling me to go to a building a few blocks away at exactly 9:45pm that night. Being an Art major, I recognized the address instantly... it was an art gallery. It all sounded like someone was taking the piss, a little too "Mission Impossible" for my liking. So I threw the card in a drawer, the envelope in my trash can, and then I went and took a shower.

I sat in the apartment all day alone bored out of my skull watching television. Dave was out with god knows who doing god knows what. All day that card was running through my mind. I was trying to figure out who would have sent it. Why would they send it to me and what the hell was C43? I figured enough was enough and I got in my car and went to the gallery. It was pitch black and there wasn't a soul in sight. I waited about twenty, maybe thirty minutes, and was about to pull out to go back home when out of nowhere a long blacked-out stretch limo pulled up across the road from me. A man got out who was dressed in and suit. He had a woman with him and she too was all dressed up. They both walked towards the back of the building. Curious, I got out and quietly followed them down the back alleyway. I'm not afraid to admit it, but I was scared shitless, although something in me wanted to find out what all this was about. So I quietly hid behind some trash cans and watched as the couple walked a few steps before stopping and knocking on a door. Someone opened it and the damn door opened out-wards like a fire door so it blocked my view, not letting me see anything, then they went in and the door shut.

It was killing me not knowing what was going on so I thought, fuck it, and went and knocked on the door. About 2 split seconds later this huge cunt, who built like a shithouse with arms about as thick as his head, opened the door. He looked at me and just asked for my number. I had remembered to get the card from the drawer and stick it into my back pocket, so I reached for it and gave it to him. He looked at it and said my number aloud, "C43" and stepped aside before telling me to turn my cell phone off and leave it on the table that was sitting a little bit away from him. He told me that I was up the stairs and in the room with the open doors. I did everything he said, went up the stairs and walked on into the room, I looked around and there were a lot of people. Some well dressed - stuck up no doubt, but everyone was just walking around looking at some sculptured statues. That's when I realized... it was an exhibition. Altogether there was roughly about 10 - 12 life size sculptures and some smaller ones scattered throughout the room. I looked at one piece that was life sized. It had a woman lying on her side facing a man whose mouth was around where her nipple would be. I read on the little information slip that it was inspired by a painting by an artist called Stanley Spencer who painted himself licking the woman's nipple (either before or after sex I don't know) whom he later married.

Another sculpture had a naked man with horns and a pointed tail sitting with a flute in his mouth, and beside him was a naked woman who was wearing only a set of angel's wings. It was a nice piece I thought, I liked it so I moved around to get a better look, or if you want to know the truth, this piece gave me a boner and I just wanted to see if I could see the angel's pussy... which I could. It was surprisingly detailed. People started to leave and some stopped talking, which seemed kind of odd to me, but if I knew then what I know now I would understand. The lights in the room dimmed just a little and then like something out of a movie, one by one the statues started coming to life! I looked around and I could see that everyone in the room was no longer talking, but were watching the statues come to life. I slowly walked towards a couple that was standing closest to me and hid behind them.

The couple standing in front of me was whispering things into each others ear, pointing to different statues, and I noticed them point to the statue of the woman whose nipple was covered by a mans mouth (the one inspired by Stanley Spencer's Self-Portrait). They had also came to life. I along with everyone else could see that the man was sucking and flicking at the nipple with his tongue when his hand slowly moved to her pussy and he started sliding his hand back and forth. I knew that when she threw her head back and bit on her lower lip that he had pushed his finger insider her, slowly fingering her while sucking on her nipples, switching between nipples teasing them, gently pinching them with his teeth.

The angel sitting with the horned man was getting kissed on her neck while, with his right hand, he played and fondled with her right breast. Just like the other statue, she seemed to be enjoying it as she also threw her head back and moaned ever-so lightly. The guy that was with the woman standing in front of me now let his hand slip down to her ass and started rubbing and squeezing it which, from what I could see, she enjoyed also because her hand seemed to move to the area where his crotch would be. I couldn't see and I was afraid to move to get a better view, incase they caught me watching. I myself was getting excited and to be honest, I had an idea what the woman was doing and with my ever-stiffening erection, I was kind of envious of him. If no-one else was there but me and the performing statues, I probably would have unzipped my pants and went to town there and then myself!

By now the angel was slowly rubbing the devils cock, making even me want to cum just watching. Her hand seemed to take forever moving up and down his shaft, pumping him while the cock of his head just got bigger and bigger. With that, the couple that was standing in front me along with some of the other couples in the room, started getting hot and heavy. She got on her knees in front of him and her head started bobbing back and forward... she was giving him a blowjob and not caring that some were watching them. As if the woman had sent a signal, the man who had started sucking on the woman's nipples was now down at her pussy, tasting and teasing her. He stabbed his tongue in and out of her wet lips while she pulled at his porcelain colored hair pushing his face and tongue deeper and deeper into her. She wanted more and he seemed only too happy to oblige.

I think that I should tell you before I go any further that for me to be standing there alone watching everyone else suck, fuck, and blow... it's not that I didn't want to just whip out my cock and drive it home into a nice warm wet pussy, its that I couldn't. I was alone, and this was the first time I had seen anything like this except for the odd scene from a DVD or a picture in a magazine. This was my first time seeing anything like this in "real life". But anyway, believe me, if I could I would. So, I look at my watch and it's going on 11pm. By now everyone in the room was completely naked and everyone was either screwing or getting screwed. I have to admit that I really enjoyed being there and whoever sent me the card was now my favorite person. I know Dave would never believe me if I told him about this, although he wouldn't have a problem participating with the statues and everyone else.

The Angel, at this point, was now riding the Devil's cock with such furious vigor that it looked like she was in a hurry, and then he was there... she had brought him over the edge and he grabbed for her breasts. He squeezed them and pushed up into her while he fired each shot deep inside her... gritting his teeth and squinting his eyes. The Angel smiled and sighed in approval. I'd say from looking at them that the devil had just danced to the angels tune. As much as I hated to, I had to leave as I had yet to get started on an assignment that was due pretty soon. I walked towards the doors and down the stairs towards the two large men, hoping they wouldn't notice my erection straining against my pants. He asked for my card and I handed it too him. Once again he said my number aloud... "C43" and the other guy put a check on a piece of paper which I'm guessing was a list. He handed me my cell phone, opened the door, and said "See you next time". I went out the door placing the card safely into my wallet and back into my pocket. I headed back to the apartment replaying the night's events in my mind.

I arrived back home at the apartment and judging by the sounds of laughter coming from Dave's room, he was home and he had company. I had thought about telling him everything that happened, about the card, the phone number on the back of the card, and even the goings on at the gallery, but I decided against it. It was too good to give up. Selfish I know but hey, I wanted to keep this all to myself... tell me you wouldn't have done the same?! Anyway, I went on through to my own room and my cock was well and truly letting me know that it still worked. The front of my boxers was wet, cold, and slightly stuck to me so I decided to take a shower. I was in the bathroom and turned the shower on to let the water heat up. I had just undressed and pulled my pre-cum soaked boxers off and as soon as I set one foot in the shower, the bathroom door opened and in walked one of the chicks that was here with Dave.

She had seen me standing there with one foot in the shower and with a hard-on that just ached. I looked at her and she also was naked, and hot as fuck!! She had long, straight Brown hair, very nice tits, and she had shaved her pubic hair into a single strip. Oh, the bacon strip! With all the nights' events replaying in my mind, and now this on top of everything, I thought I was about to blow a load and a half right then. She walked to the toilet and grabbed a bra that was sitting on top of it. She then came over, reached out and touched my cock. Her hand was so silky and soft. She looked at me, smiled, and walked back out the door. For the first time ever, I turned the water all the way to cold and stepped on in.