Love in Chains Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

It confused him, but not so much as what was going on around his cock. Something cold and hard touched the tip of his penis and slid into his pee hole. It was thin but inflexible and more uncomfortable than the catheter earlier but not painful as such. And then something cupped his balls. It wasn't a hand. It was cold and felt artificial but flexible and it seemed to be sucking him gently. He was surprised but not concerned.

"Be strong Nye. It won't be long. I swear it won't be long." What was Adam talking about? Be strong? It wasn't that ba...

A mild electric shock buzzed through his cock from the rod buried in it and the plug in his arse seemed to withdraw but, before it left his body shot back in again then withdrew then... Then the shock came again.

Nye gasped and squirmed, his breathing speeding up as between the... whatever it was... plunging in and out of his arse, the other... whatever it was... sucking and releasing his balls harder and harder and the rhythmic shocks shooting through his cock and into his abdomen to meet the thrusts in his arse, his brain slowly turned to fire and then to mush.

Grunting and writhing Nye was finding it hard to breathe as the pounding seemed to be punching up into his abdomen and driving the air out of his lungs while electric shocks, ever increasing in intensity made him gasp it back in again.

He heard someone speaking but had no idea if it was to him or about him. A hand touched his face, caressing his cheek. The hand felt cool and his face hot. Fingers buried in his hair and gently forced his head back as a cock was carefully inserted into his mouth. He panicked. It was hard enough to breathe without this.

Inside his mind he was screaming but all that came out were grunts as the cock started to slide in and out of his mouth as what was going on down below stepped up in intensity and a line was crossed, a line with pain on the other side.

He had no idea how long it lasted, but it seemed to be a very long time. His body twisted, bucked and convulsed under the onslaught and his mind screamed silently and repeatedly. He prayed for it to end, for oblivion and eventually even for death but, although after the first few minutes it didn't get anymore intense, it went on and on and on.

He thought that he would not be able to achieve orgasm. The experience was not about pleasure, it was all about pain and even the hands in his hair pressing his head onto the hot pumping penis didn't seem to appreciate they were only adding to it. The clamp holding his mouth open was hurting him when his natural instinct was to shut it and grind his teeth against the pain and it was making it hard and painful to breathe.

However, at some point, after what seemed like a long, long time, when the pain had dulled and faded and his attention was focussed mainly on the suction at his balls and the dribbling cock in his mouth he felt the seeds of climax begin deep inside and, even with the rod still fizzing shocks and filling his hole he knew he was going to shoot.

He tried to moan, to cry out, but it was lost against the flesh that filled his mouth. He knew that he was shaking uncontrollably and he felt someone crouch beside him. It hurt like hell when they took the rod out but it was just as well because, despite the pain, possibly because of it, within moments he was convulsing in a monster orgasm. He didn't spurt much as he had been well milked the last time but the feeling, although dry was nevertheless intense. Not so intense as to deprive him of consciousness but enough to make him choke on what was still in his mouth, the act of which caused Adam to climax and he choked again as the hot liquid hit the back of his throat.

The choking turned serious as he fought with the cloying fullness of his mouth, the reflexes of his body and the panic in his mind. Adam withdrew quickly and Nye became aware of his voice, urgent and even panicked, close to his ear.

"It's alright. It's alright Nye. It's over now. Don't be afraid. Don't panic. Just relax and take deep breaths. Swallow now, come on, you're choking yourself. Don't do that baby. Don't choke... please."

He might as well have been speaking to a piece of stone. Nye had no ability to do anything other than what his body was doing of its own accord. He couldn't even swallow until the reflex took care of it for him and most of the cum was leaking out of his mouth and soaking into his hair. However, the calming tone of his voice did help sooth the panic and that made his breathing calmer. The convulsions of the orgasm were easing and the pounding had stopped so gradually he began to relax and the choking stopped to be replaced by whimpering.

"Have you finished now Lian? Are you happy?"

"Ecstatic my dear. He's all yours. Do with him as you will. If you want to be foolish then it's now your business and yours alone. He's approved... and so are you. Don't bother to see me out."

"What about Nye? How long will he be like this?"

"Oh. That. Of course." Lian smiled a slow, mocking smile. "I'll send one of the lads back with the antidote."

"Antidote?"

"Yes. You didn't realise it of course but you poisoned your precious plaything. It's a delicious little thing. I found it last year in Uruguay. I believe it's a derivative of curare, a neurotoxin. Very effective for play, in small doses. However, without the antidote, within two to three hours of administering the toxin the recipient's body starts convulsing as all the muscles go into spasm, including the diaphragm which makes breathing impossible and, within three to four hours it's all over and undetectable."

"What the fuck...!!"

Lian laughed. "Yes my dear... you're beautiful boy here is dying... right here, right now. Doesn't it make your pulses race to think of death so close?" He caressed Nye's buttocks and Nye started to scream inside his head again.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am... very serious... deadly serious."

Lian crouched down near Nye's head. "What does it feel like little one? To know that your life is ticking away, moment by moment and soon... soon it will be gone. Does it excite you? Does it make your pulses race? Oh no... of course not."

Stroking Nye's face Lian's eyes were chips of black glass looking deeply into his own with a strange dispassionateness.

"If only I didn't have a plane to catch I would linger. I would love to watch you slip away, to watch the light go out in those beautiful eyes. It excites me to think about it. To imagine burying my cock in your body as it convulses in its last throes." He sounded very excited and it made Nye feel sick even as be panicked.

Lian stood up and looked Adam in the eye. Adam had tried to throw himself at Lian while he was talking to Nye but Robert was holding him by the arms, his feet two inches off the ground.

"Are you sure you don't want to do that. I know how much you enjoy it dear, watching consciousness fade. It excites you doesn't it? It drives you wild." Almost casually Lian thrust two fingers inside Nye and slowly slid them in and out of him while he spoke, excitement making his eyes glow and his body squirm. "Are you sure you don't want to watch the ultimate fading, the loss of consciousness that can never be recovered? Trust me, it is sweet. Oh your boy is so tight, even now, so sweet. Imagine the involuntary convulsions, the jerking the shuddering. Imagine what that would do to a cock in there. Are you sure Adam? Are you really sure you don't want that?" His voice was trembling with excitement and Adam could see the evidence as his cock hardened.

"No. No Lian... please. Don't do this. Please don't do this. You know..."

"I know? What do I know Adam? That you failed me, that you dishonoured me, that you disrespected me? All of this warrants punishment and you know that."

"Maybe... but not him... he has done nothing...he doesn't deserve..."

Lian punched his fingers deep into Nye making him cry out and struggle for breath as he did it again and again.

"Stop Lian. Please, please stop. Leave him alone. Don't do this. He doesn't deserve to die. Please Lian."

Lian stopped, delicately withdrawing his fingers and fastidiously wiping them on a cloth proffered by one of the attendants.

"Have you learned your lesson Adam?"

"You know I have. I will never forget my place again."

Lian smiled brightly and turned away. "Don't worry Adam. I told you, I have the antidote. As long as you give it to him in the next... oh say five minutes or so... he should be fine."

"Should be?"

"Will be Adam, will be. You worry too much. Keep in touch now."

"Fuck! Fuck!"

Nye felt fingers fumble with the straps on his wrists and thighs. There was a clatter as if something made of metal was thrown hard against something else and the world tilted as he was pulled roughly into Adam's arms. Adam sank to the ground cradling Nye on his lap, pushing the damp hair out of the way to caress his face. His eyes were wide, horrified.

"I'm sorry Nye, so sorry. I didn't know, I swear I didn't know."

Nye blinked. He couldn't respond but the tear that escaped from the corner of is eye and rolled down his cheek said it all. Adam hugged him close and wept.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12