Cabana Number Two

Story Info
Exhibitionism on the Beach.
3.6k words
4.09
50.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the front door, a little earlier than usual. The shower was on upstairs, and turned off as I hooked my keys on the holder by the door. The shower was unusual this time of day, but hearing it, I knew what to expect. Another half hour or so of hair prep, then down to the Tiki Bar and the beach. I wondered what she'd be wearing today as I walked to the guest room to freshen up.

After a shower and a change of clothes from the laundry room, I strolled to the beach. I heard the hair dryer running in our room, so I knew she was still primping for the afternoon's excitement.

The Tiki Bar was relatively quiet this time of day, which is probably why she prefers it. The breeze off the water brought a hint of salt and seaweed, and the waves ebbed and flowed quietly against the sand. I stopped at the bar and waved to Alissa, our bartender. She caught my eye and raised her eyebrows in silent question.

Alissa has been with us three seasons now. She hails from Vancouver, and has become a staff regular, and certainly a favorite of ours. Her mixing skills are fast and refined, and during busy spells, she manages to keep everything moving smoothly without mistakes. In the early afternoon, Alissa was the only one on the clock. She split her time between waiting tables and tending bar, which wasn't overly demanding this time of day. On top of her bar-tending skills, her smoldering good looks maintain the attention of the visiting men, often to the dismay of their companions.

I smiled in response to her subtle query, and she broke into a playful smile. She knew the drill by now, and I swear, enjoyed it almost as much as I. After a few words to the young man she was attending, she grabbed a Negro Modelo from the fridge and brought it over.

"What's she wearing today?" she asked, mischief playing across her features.

"I'm not sure. She was out shopping last night and was a little mysterious about it when she came home."

Her eyes lifted from mine as she glanced over my shoulder, and her eyebrows shot up in surprise. She favored me with a huge smile and slipped away, returning her attention to the potential suitor at the other end of the bar.

I turned and saw Catherine gliding down the path toward the bar. She had really out done herself this time.

The sun played across the highlights in her blonde hair as the breeze washed it across her shoulders. The glow on her face was perfectly complimented by just a hint of makeup. Around her top, she wore a length of white silk, reminding me of a scarf. Lying behind her smooth neck, it crossed in front above her breasts, then snaked over them and presumably tied in the back. The bottom of her breasts were exposed in a kind of reverse-cleavage. The material strained slightly to contain the bounce as she walked, the outline of her nipples barely shadowed behind the white cloth. On her waist was tied a square of cloth doubled into a triangular shape. It looked like a light cotton material, mirroring the azure color of the water just off the beach. The cloth was knotted on one hip, and angled down across the front to hang in a point on the other side. It hung low on her waist, and barely hid what she'd be wearing underneath. Her natural beauty always struck at my heart, tugging at primal urges I didn't know existed. Even after years of marriage, my mouth went dry at her appearance, and my stomach fluttered in anticipation.

She saw me, and lit off one of her dazzling smiles. I don't know how, but I swear she knew I'd be there, even though I came home early. Maybe its a women's sixth sense about their man? Weaving between the tables, she passed me by and headed for Alissa at the other end of the bar.

Most people were out on the beach, leaving the tables in the bar area sparsely populated. The few couples huddling quietly around drinks couldn't help but notice as Cat walked by, interrupted conversations marking her passing with a wave of silence.

She reached the bar and leaned over toward Alissa, who had once again abandoned her customer. They exchanged high-fives as Alissa drank-in the outfit at close range. As Cat stretched to reach Alissa's ear, her makeshift skirt rode up a little, revealing the smooth curve of one magnificent cheek. She and Alissa whispered back and forth a few times, then Alissa slid over a tray and order-taking pad from under the counter.

Cat really liked to tend bar, but other obligations kept her away. When her schedule permits, she dresses appropriately, and joins the staff to serve customers. At first, I thought the staff might be upset at being upstaged. However, as owners, we don't accept any tips, so all of Cats' tips today would go to Alissa. Besides, I'm pretty sure Alissa enjoyed the show as much as everyone else.

As Cat walked toward the beach with her tray, Alissa caught my eye and gave me a thumbs-up sign along with her own dazzling smile. Yeah, she enjoys it too... definitely. I rose off the stool, un-tucked my shirt to cover my growing interest, and settled with my beer at an empty table closer to the beach.

We've owned the property for a number of years. We fell in love with this part of Mexico during frequent vacations, and decided to make it more permanent. Running a place like this was not all fun and games, but it certainly had its moments. Today was one of those. Business has been good, and the clientele had settled into a mix of new people and returning guests from up north. We treated our guests well, and they responded by visiting often, and recommending us to their friends. We catered to young and middle-age couples, but hosted an occasional beach party to bring out the young'uns for Alissa and her friends. Today it was all couples at the beach and bar, each lost in their own conversations.

Cat made the rounds of the occupied tables, flirting with the men and joking casually with the women. She had a way of putting both at ease despite her threatening good looks. She spent a few quality minutes at each table interacting with the customers. Without the pressure of actually earning a living at this, she was clearly having fun. Strangely enough, everyone ordered something, even if they had full glasses on the table.

Even more interesting was watching the people around her -- those not the object of her attention. The people she spoke to were too polite to stare, while those around her were not so constrained. At the adjoining tables and chairs, conversation waned, then stopped as she walked by. The men stared with obvious interest, and the women's face's crawled with attempted critique, then jealously. I watched as one dark-haired woman reached over and grabbed her companions' face and twisted it back in her direction. I read her stern expression and her lips saying: "I was talking to you!" Another young man pivoted to follow Cat as she walked by, spilling his companions' drink on the sand in the process. I heard a few sharp words from his companion as he wrapped a towel around his waist and visited Alissa for a replacement.

I couldn't disagree with the sensation she was causing. The breeze continued to ruffle her hair, and the slight chill off the water had its effect on her barely contained nipples, now clearly visible beneath her silk wrap. The same breeze wafted her bandana skirt up and down, providing delicious glimpses of her perfect ass. She looked every bit the part of a Sport's Illustrated swimsuit model at a photo shoot. I've explored every inch of her perfection, and had her in every way desired. Yet, the sight of her flitting between tables, laughing, giggling and flirting still raced my heart, elevated my blood pressure, and caused a raging hard-on in my shorts.

We had talked about her desire to flaunt her body, but she didn't think of it that way. She was a shy extrovert, an unusual combination. She dressed to bolster her confidence and garner the attention, but I knew she would never let it go too far. We had a strong relationship and neither of us wanted to risk messing that up. We are both fine with her exhibitionism streak. It's a win-win situation, as everyone enjoyed the raw sexuality she displayed as much as she enjoyed sharing it. That, and I knew she be whipped into a sexual frenzy and it would be my job to satisfy her.

Along the beach, we have cabanas setup for special guests. They back up to the bar building and face the ocean providing a little privacy. Today, it looked as if only a few were in use. Cat checked each in turn, and stopped in a few of them, moving out of sight for a few minutes at a time. She must have really enjoyed cabana number two, as I could hear her laughing even over the breeze and surf.

As usual, she took the orders over to Alissa, who swapped the orders for a tray of drinks. Cat leaned over the bar and again whispered words with Alissa, both of them smiling and giggling like school girls. Cat turned and smiled at me, then swayed to the beach to deliver drinks. I looked at Alissa with raised eyebrows, and she responded with a devious smile and held up two fingers: cabana number two.

I rose from the table returning my empty bottle to the bar.

Alissa grinned at me. "She's amazing, you're a lucky man!"

"I just hope I can keep up later tonight!" I replied with a grin of my own.

I walked around the bar and into the gap between the building and the cabanas. The sand squeezed through my toes, but kept my footsteps quiet as I passed a few feet behind each cabana, stopping when I reached number two. I was in the shadows behind the canvas tents and in the sparse foliage all but invisible to the occupants and passers-by on the beach. I explored the cabana interior through a gap between the panels. Shifting my head, I could see most of the inside.

There was a couple reposed in lounge chairs facing the beach through the open front flap. I recognized them as regulars, but I couldn't recall their names. The man had short dark hair, and was well-toned from what I could see. He was wearing green swimming trunks. His slender wife had cascading dark hair flowing over her shoulders. From my vantage point behind the chairs, I could see the straps of an orange bikini peeking through her mane of hair, providing a nice contrast to his green suit. They were talking quietly to each other, clearly comfortable with their relationship. I'd guess they were in their thirties, and had been married awhile. This was a great place for them to leave behind their kids, jobs and other responsibilities, and they were taking full advantage. I wonder if they knew what was in store for them?

Cat made the rounds delivering the drinks on her tray. I couldn't see her doing this, but knew she'd empty her tray other than the order for cabana number two. I'd been sitting quietly for a few minutes making up history for the couple when Cat drifted in with their drinks. She eased the tray onto the table next to the lounge chair, and asked something of the couple. The wind rustling the cabana walls and the breaking waves stole the words from me, so I couldn't hear what she asked.

The man looked at his wife, who broke out in a huge smile. He looked back and nodded assent to her question. She smiled and giggled, shimmying her body back and forth wiggling her butt and breasts. She walked softly to the front of the cabana, reaching up for the ties holding the front flap open. As she reached, her minimal skirt hiked up revealing her shapely behind. The sunlight from the beach burned through her skirt and the little gap at the top of her long legs. I could see that she wore nothing under the skirt, and the outline of her labia lips were clearly revealed. The man and women must have noticed, as they stole a glance at each other, then back at Cat so they wouldn't miss anything.

Cat released the tie, and the front flap dropped down. There were still gaps where we could see the beach, but in the interior shadows, they were all but invisible from the beach. I also suspected Alissa would keep watch for us, as Cat's never been interrupted. I think that girl needs another raise.

Cat returned to the lounge chair next to the man, leaning over and saying something quietly. He glanced at his wife, and apparently receiving permission, reached around to caress Cat's fine ass. He slid his other hand along the front of her thigh, along her hip and up toward her breasts.

His wife got out of her chair and walked around to the table with the drinks. She grabbed what looked like a mai tai, maneuvered her face around the fruit, umbrella and straw, and took a sip. She handed the drink to her husband, presumably to slow him down, and grabbed the other for herself. She moved over behind Cat, leaned in toward her neck, brushed her hair back and whispered something in her ear. Cat arched her back and pivoted her hips backward in response. She turned her head and slowly kissed the wife full on the lips.

Did you ever watch women kissing? They are so soft and gentle, deliberate and sensual. Their tongues explore each other as their hands gently roam each other's curves. Cat had to reach behind to explore the women's body, but that just opened more opportunity for the husband in front.

He set his drink on the table, clearly not taking the bait of the liquid distraction. He slid down in the lounge slightly and turned so he could better reach. His hands roamed Cats lower half, caressing her backside, her thighs and hips with the front and back of his hands. His wife explored the top half while Cat reached up and entwined her hand in the wife's long hair. The wife set her drink down, then slipped her hands over Cat's shoulders, around her neck and down her arms. She must have said something else, as Cat nodded. With that, the wife slid her hands around and up her abdomen, cupping her breasts through the scarf. One hand continued on, caressing shoulders neck and face. The husband accepted the same invitation, reaching up for the abandoned breast.

I know Cat wasn't keen on women per se, but they did know how to treat one another. Guys seem to think that women love to be handled roughly. If you give porn movies any credence, their idea of a good time is grabbing a girls' hair, and face-fucking them while the girl struggles to keep down her last meal with a cock down her throat. News flash guys: the girls don't really enjoy this, be very thankful they're sometimes willing! If you want to know how to treat a woman, watch some decent quality lesbian porn, then you'll see what I'm talking about.

The wife slipped Cat's silk scarf to the side, revealing the creamy flesh of ample breasts and the pink relief of her nipple. She cupped the exposed breast again, rubbing her thumb gently across the nipple, raising both the nipple and the surrounding aureola. The husband had a handful of the other breast, but was focused on Cat's ass, thighs, and the small of her back, gently stroking with his other hand.

Cat shivered in pleasure, and leaned over placing her hands on the table next to the lounge chair. As she leaned over, she exposed her backside to both of them. The husband twisted in his chair, moving one hand up to her ass, and the other in front. The wife continued to caress Cat's neck and back. Cat turned her head and said something. The wife kneeled down next to her, and the two locked lips again. This was incredibly hot, but I wondered how far she'd let it go.

Cat reached toward the wife with one hand, and not asking permission, slid the bikini top to the side, revealing the wife's compact breasts. From my angle I could see her hard nipples and puffy aureolas. Cat touched her breast and fondling it gently, tweaked the nipple to attention. I've seen her do this to herself before, and it was an incredible turn-on. Seeing it applied to another woman was amazing. Cat's other hand slipped down between her own legs, and I could just make out the back and forth motion. Cat returned to the women's lips, sucking and gently biting.

It finally became too much for her. She broke away from kissing, dropping her head toward the ground. She convulsed once, twice, and again, her hands returning to the table to support her weight. The strength ebbed out of her, and she collapsed to her knees.

The wife followed Cat down, her hands holding hair while gently stroking her neck. The wife continued to caress Cat, but reached over to her husband. I hadn't noticed him other than his hands on my wife, but I could see his interest in the scenario matched my own. His wife smoothed his trunks tracing the outline of his hard cock through the cloth. She finally broke away from Cat, and turned her attention to her husband.

With one hand, he was still stroking Cat's backside, occasionally copping a feel from her breasts. With the attention from his wife, he repositioned himself on the lounge and reached down to free himself from his trunks. Cat raised her head to see what he had to offer, but the wife blocked her view, taking him deep into her mouth. She was also enjoying herself, one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, the other between her legs.

Cat smiled at her accomplishment, and rose unsteadily to her feet. She straightened her clothes, grabbed the tray off the table, and slipped out the cabana flap leaving the couple to their ignited passions. As the flap dropped into place, she re-parted them from outside and returned halfway between the folds. She looked right at me through the crack in the back canvas, although I knew she couldn't see me. She tilted her head down, raised a hand and beckoned with one finger. With a swish of canvas, she was gone.

I glanced back at the couple but they hadn't noticed Cat leaving. The wife had repositioned herself so her husband could give her the same treatment as Cat received, his hands doing their thing on her nearly equal butt. She was ready for more, so she slid his cock out of her mouth, then turned and positioned herself on his lap, impaling herself on his hardness. His head eased back as they started thrusting in unison. His eyes were closed, but I knew what he was seeing.

It had been maybe ten minutes, but I was exhausted. Watching had been incredibly erotic, and I'd been quivering with excitement for most of the encounter. It was all I could do to not pull out my own cock and relieve the tension. I knew if I did that, Cat would be very disappointed. Besides, she was over the top right now, and open to nearly anything. As a mostly submissive lover, this was a very exciting prospect, so I held off in anticipation.

With a last glance at the action in cabana number two, I moved slowly and quietly behind the cabanas and emerged into the bar area. Alissa was waiting for me. She glanced down, but the bar blocked her view of my bulge. I wasn't fooling anyone, and her grin told its own story.

"Go get 'er tiger." she growled, and nodded her head in the direction of our room.

I adjusted my shirt again, and headed for our room. It was a really long walk, at least subjectively. All I could think of was the view of Cat from behind as she shuddered in orgasm. Still feeling uncomfortable with too little room in my shorts, I walked through the front door. Cat was on the couch facing me, still wearing her outfit. Her legs were slightly spread pushing the skirt up around her hips. The moisture from the cabana was still visible on her thighs and legs. Her breasts were swollen and firm from excitement, her nipples pushing hard against the white silk. A petite finger gently stroked her clit, and occasionally slipped inside for more lubrication. I burned the image into my memory, hoping to never forget the sight.

"Get over here!" she said quietly, urgently.

I pushed the door closed with my back, unable to tear my eyes away. I dropped my shorts to the floor, stepped out of them and walked over, wondering if my heart would survive the night.