Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

"Pick up the pace. Faster, ya little whore. You like it!" He was excited by this realization. Susannah's mother had been an enthusiastic partner who had savored the act of procreation. The prospect that this eighteen year old child of his could be the same way made his cock jump in his hand. Susannah was beyond dutiful now. Her eyes were fluttering and she was leaning back on one arm. Her two fingers were racing up and down her slit, pulling more moisture to the surface. She decided, of her own accord, to attempt what her father had earlier; insertion.

She plunged the tip of her finger into the now dripping canal and was rewarded with a sudden buzz of excitement ringing through her body. That was all the encouragement she needed. Soon her finger was giving her a truly harrowing first pussy invasion. It was rapidly plunging in and out, her pointer finger collapsing and sliding down over her lips with each thrust of its partner. Soon she was laying flat on the floor, her cunt thrust in the air for her father to lust after. Slurps of liquid pleasure met her each thrust and her own groans and occasional slap of the hand met the crackle of the fire. A puddle was forming beneath her as she ravaged her own pussy, lost in the newfound pleasure of masturbation. Soon she felt her mind begin to go blank and a strong wave of pleasure rise up. Susannah thrust her hips forward and into the air, drips of her juices flying onto the ground as she slammed her fingers home once more and experienced the ecstasy of her first orgasm. As she collapsed to the ground, she was given brief respite from the new onslaught of emotion and desire.

Her father had lost control of the incestuous desire within him and had lurched to her, his prick waving in the air like so many trees in a storm. He buried his stubbly face between her thighs, his strong arms pulling the honey pot of his young virgin daughter to his face.

He lapped at her outer lips and surrounding areas with abandon, drinking in the sweaty mixture of her pleasure. His tongue found purchase amidst her pink folds and repeatedly fucked in and out of her tight tunnel. Susannah found herself digging her hands into her father's hair and thrusting her womanhood to his mouth, despite the distant screams of her moral upbringing. She savored the sounds of his desire transferring to her cunt. For the first time in weeks her eyes locked with his daughter and a connection was made. Lust.

Her father was licking her twat with long strokes before dipping it deep into the tight pink hole. His lips and chin and nose were covered in her fluids and he drank headily from her. He would alternate sucking in the sensitive skin and thrashing it with his tongue. Soon Susannah exploded once more into a frenzy of activity as her father brought her to orgasm. He lapped her up for a moment, before his own need became preeminent.

He rose quickly from his laying position and pushed her raised knees apart. Susannah looked down between her breasts and her parted thighs at the long stiff cock of her father. She understood its use and its intent much more clearly now, but she was not as afraid as she had been earlier. Now she wanted to feel it tearing at her depths, seeking to bury itself within her womb. She wanted it deep within her, bringing the daughter and her father pleasure. He did not wait long to give it to her.

He grabbed her by her waist and lifted her lower body off the floor and brought her to the onrushing wedge of his cock. His first thrust was on target and Susannah's back arched as the well lubricated, albeit tight, hallways of her cunt allowed her father to reach her hymen. He pulled her closer to him and then leaned into his cock, pressing it through the thin barrier and stealing away her virginity and the last vestiges of her innocence.

Susannah writhed in pain. Her father's dick was big and wide and seemed to split her in two. He only wanted more and lifted her legs over his shoulders, enabling his cock to reach its maximum depth. He withdrew slowly, enjoying the maddening grip of her twat as it sought to draw him deeper and to force him out. Once he had nearly cleared the now lightly bleeding pussy he plunged back in. His first strokes were long and deep and slowly pulled free. Susannah was beginning to have moments of clarity brought on by the new pain.

Guilt was beginning to seep up into her mind as she looked at the lightly pink residue of her juices forming outside of her lips and over her father's cock. Susannah's father wrested such moral qualms from her as he beginning to thrust into her with short quick strokes at a steady rhythm. A new feeling begin to flood her body. His upward curving cock was putting pressure on something entirely new. Soon Susannah's ankles were locked behind her father's neck and her fingers were clawing at his forearms. She managed to use her shoulders to press herself back onto the pulsing rod inside of her most treasured innocence. She was gyrating her hips wildly while releasing grunts of pleasure much to her father's delight. He began to pound into her, his balls smacking her in the ass, and picking up the juices which had been spilling downward. Soon the room echoed with the cries of pleasure, the slurps of Susannah's hungry twat, and the grunts of her father's exertions.

It did not take long for Susannah to experience another orgasm, this one from deep within. Her cunt flooded with juices as if she had pissed and came spurting out with a downward thrust of her father's cock. It covered the two of them and the floor and added to the musky sexual scent of the cabin's interior. Her pussy seized up on his cock as he tried to pull free, and drug him back in. Soon, Susannah's father buried his dick deep within the still clamping cunt of his daughter and released its load in hot burning spurts, filling her womb. Susannah writhed and twitched beneath her father, her eyes closed and rolled back within her head. Her ankles lock broke and her thighs fell loosely apart, sliding down to the sides of her father's body. He collapsed forward on her, smearing the puddle of juices which had formed at his knees.

They lay there momentarily gasping for breath and trying to return to the dark interior of the cabin. As his cock melted away within her, Susannah's father rolled off. He lay there one hand on his chest and the other in his daughter's crotch, lightly toying with her still erect nub. Susannah was now his.

She desired only more of him and to please him. Her cunt was his, her breasts were his, and her pleasure was his. She pulled herself slowly to her knees and pivoted to her father's feet. He looked down his body as she began to lick the instep of his feet and work her way upward. Susannah was cleaning him of all her fluids and was loving the heady taste of her juice. She lapped each leg meticulously like an animal that had finally found water in a drought. No drop of her juices was too small. By the time she reached the dick that had produced her it was hard.

Sensing that her father was once again in need of her, she began to kiss the wrinkled and sweaty sack that rested between his thighs. She licked the stickiness off of them, smirking at the small intake of breath her father made, when she hit a particularly sensitive area between them. Then she licked her way up the shaft of the erect cock, pondering her own taste. Soon her lips found the head of his prick, still moist from their previous encounter. She had just parted her lips and her tongue had just danced over its tip, when it went plunging into the depths of her throat. She nearly gagged at this attack, unprepared for its length or width. Her tongue was trapped against the bottom of her mouth and her jaw was painfully stretched.

Startled, Susannah glanced up at her father and saw only the underside of his chin as his neck arched in pleasure. Understanding that this was what he wanted, Susannah pulled up for air and then plunged down again. Soon she felt her father's hands thread the back of her hair, holding it out of her face as she sought to swallow his throbbing dick whole. Instinctively one of her hands found her own waiting genitals and began to stimulate her. Soon her fingers were plunging into the cum filled hole of her newly broken cunt and were diddling with her clit and outer lips.

Susannah was only vaguely aware of the pleasure building within herself as she reveled in the taste of her father's cock. She loved the mingling scents of her own sex, his prior release, and sweat. Soon her tongue was acting as her pussy walls had, moments before. It was caressing and pulsing and rolling over the underside of his dick as he pressed it deeper and deeper into her throat. Susannah's father was in heaven and his dick was starting to leak its lubricant into the new channel caressing it. The sounds of his daughters moaning and the sight of her ass thrust high in the area, humping at unseen fingers sent him off again. With one final thrust he pressed her head down the length of his cock, as his jizz flooded her throat and mouth.

Tears rushed to Susannah's eyes but she sought to swallow every last drop of her father's precious seed. She licked and sucked the thick fluid filling her mouth down. She did not want to spill a drop. The thought that she could bring such pleasure with her mouth was a huge turn on to her. As she drank up the last drops of his cum, she pulled free and dropped her head on his thigh, right below his cock. Her fingers urgently plunged into her pussy, spreading the jizz there all over, until she too reached climax. Her ass wavered in the air momentarily then slumped over, legs twitching and smearing her daddy's cum over her thighs. The father and daughter lay there, content and pleased in the fading fire light. Outside it was cold and deadly. Inside new pleasures had been found which would carry the family through another winter. And a new life had been made......

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers
12