Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

I heard the door to Carrie's room open, and even though I had already seen her naked, I was blown away by her as she strode confidently into the room. Black was the color for Carrie, and it looked like a million dollars with her long blond hair. She had on a cupless bra that held her breasts high and forward, almost like they were being offered to me on a platter. A black garter belt encircled her waist, and was attached to incredible, black stockings. Her heels had to be six inches high, so she looked extremely tall. She was not wearing panties, and had shaved her cunt. She was wearing a black studded collar around her neck.

My cock was already swelling, and I started to just hope that I wouldn't end up cumming in my own pants before we ever got started. Carrie grinned and made some vague threat that involved ice. The girls drank their glasses of wine, which I promptly refilled. I decided to just sip as I didn't want the wine to dull my senses. As Jan before her, Carrie came over, kissed me long and deep, and promised an evening I would never forget. "We had all afternoon to talk and plan for this evening," confessed Jan, "and our plan is to make this memorable for all three of us." The two girls now kissed each other as they had already kissed me.

We sat and talked a bit. The girls drank their wine and my eyes drank them. I wanted to get started, but they said they had the evening planned, and given how things had gone so far, I was willing to let them lead the way! We played some dance music, and we took turns dancing with each other. When I was dancing they would grind their cunts against my cock and then warn me against getting hard too soon. When they danced with each other, they would nearly crush their breasts together. Carrie's nipples were standing straight out, hard to miss given she was wearing the cupless bra, and I noticed that Jan's fingers frequently found their way up to those nipples, gently rolling them between her thumb and fingers. I could hardly stand it, and I soon stopped even trying to stave off the hard-on.

Jan and Carrie were dancing again, and taking obvious delight in my state of affairs. They looked at each other, seeming to come to some kind of an agreement, and then called me over to them. "It's time. I hope you are prepared to take very good care of two very horny women!" Carrie opened the door to her room, and in the three of us went.

A quick look around confirmed what I was already beginning to suspect, that being that Carrie was not at all tired. She just needed time to get ready for a night of sexy fun. "Get out of those clothes," Jan ordered. I was quick to comply, if for no other reason than to free my cock from the bondage of the pants. I was now completely naked, cock standing out straight and hard, the ladies in exotic lingerie. "Sit down, Ben. I know this might be tough on you, but Jan and I will probably cum multiple times tonight. We're hoping it will be several for you as well, but we are going to start without you. So sit down, watch, and enjoy."

I jumped up on the bed, and the girls again looked longingly at each other. But then, suddenly, Jan took charge. "Carrie, you will do exactly what I tell you, and you will like it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

Jan reached over into a box sitting on a chair in Carrie's room and took out a leash. She hooked it to Carrie's collar, and then ordered her to get down on all fours. "Remember, you are my personal cunt! Obey me and the only pain you experience tonight will be the pleasurable type. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Jan led Carrie over to the bed where I was sitting and tugged the leash, coaxing Carrie into a sitting position. "Ben, please stand in front of my cunt. Cunt, suck Ben's cock!"

"Yes, Mistress," Carrie replied. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it for about two minutes until Jan yanked on the leash and said, "Stop!" She immediately stopped sucking me and went back onto all fours. "That was very good, cunt. If you are good, I may let you suck his cock again tonight, and maybe even my cunt, if you are especially obedient."

"Please, mistress. I'll behave. I want to suck you both."

"Good! Come along." Jan led Carrie to the other side of the room and had her stand up. She removed the leash, but left it nearby on the top of the dresser. Jan went back to the box on the chair and pulled out a set of bondage cuffs, and quickly attached these to Carrie's wrists and ankles. She removed two pictures from the wall, and, to my amazement, there was a large screw-eye in the wall behind each picture. Jan ordered Carrie to lean against the wall just below the eyebolts with her legs slightly spread, her ass facing out into the room.

Jan went back to the box again and returned to Carrie's side, a paddle in her hand. "Cunt, you have been a bad girl, and you must be punished. But, if you take your punishment well, your wish to lick my cunt and suck Ben's cock will be granted. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress. Please paddle me hard. I want to suck you. I want Ben's cock."

Whack!!!!!

The paddle whistled through the air and landed with a loud smack on Carrie's ass, which immediately began to turn red.

Whack!!!!

"Thank you, Mistress."

Whack!!! Whack!!! Whack!!!

Jan's nipples were now pressing hard against the sheer red fabric of the bra, and I had to use every ounce of self control to not run over and pull on them.

Whack!!!! Whack!!! Whack!!!!

"Thank you, mistress. May I suck you now?"

"Not yet, cunt. Turn around and back up to the wall." Carrie complied, and Jan promptly tied the restraints to the screw-eyes in the wall. "Spread your legs, cunt!" Carrie did, and Jan tied the ankle restraints to two more screw-eyes down near the floor that I had not even seen. Carrie was now completely tied to the wall and was at Jan's mercy. Jan once again went to the mysterious box and pulled out a dildo that was at least a foot long. "Do you want this, cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may have it. But first, show me what you will do to Ben's cock if I let you." She held the dildo up to Carrie who eagerly seized it with her mouth. She licked up and down its length, and took it as deeply into her mouth as possible. She looked disappointed when Jan took it away.

Jan spoke to me this time. "Ben, is that good enough? Will that make you cum?"

"I'm sure it will," I replied.

"OK, cunt, you have done well.....so far. But I am not yet done with you." Jan reached down and put her hand between Carrie's legs. "That shaved cunt of yours is soaking wet! I did not yet give you permission for that, so you will be punished further. I will then ream out your cunt with the dildo."

This time the box yielded a pair of nipple clamps. Jan went and sucked on Carrie's nipples until they were as hard as possible, and then firmly attached the nipple clamps. Carrie bit into her lip, but thanked Jan for punishing her this way. "Thank you, Mistress. It feels so good." Jan pulled gently on the connecting chain, making Carrie wince, but she begged for more. "Please mistress, punish me some more. Ream out my cunt. I am your cunt."

Jan pulled on the chain a few more times, and Carrie moaned. Jan removed the clamps and adjusted them even tighter. She slapped Carrie's breasts with her open hands, and then sucked her nipples again before reattaching the clamps, once again pulling the chain.

Carrie was begging, "Please, let me eat you, and suck Ben."

Jan grabbed the dildo and thrust it in between Carrie's legs and up into her cunt as far as possible, pumping it and out of her ever more quickly. She suddenly stopped and called me over. "Ben, I need you to finish this cunt off for me. Will you please take over?" I jumped at the chance, and Jan took my place on the bed. I glanced over and saw that Jan was watching us intently, her hand fingering her own cunt, as I reamed out Carrie's with the huge dildo. As I saw her face begin to contort, I sped up the pace of the dildo, reaching up and gently tugging on the chain attached to her nipples. The orgasm overwhelmed her, and her cum ran down the sides of the dildo and down her legs. Carrie collapsed against her restraints, and thanked us for punishing her.

Jan and I switched places again, and she went over and removed the nipple clamps. She lovingly kissed the nipples and used her tongue to caress and comfort them. She released Carrie from the bonds and ordered her to come over to the bed and kneel at its side. Jan tenderly took Carrie's face in her hands, and kissed her. "You have been a wonderful cunt!" Now you get your reward. Jan lay back on the bed. Carrie reached over, opened Jan's split crotch panties, and used her tongue to attack her cunt enthusiastically! It didn't take long. Jan exploded in less than two minutes, soaking Carrie's face. But Carrie kept on going, and Jan came again and again.

Jan lifted Carrie's face from her cunt and said, "Cunt, that was wonderful. Now, I order you to do to Ben's cock what you did to that dildo."

"Yes, Mistress."

I slid off the side of the bed and stood in front of Carrie. I had now had a hard-on for at least a half hour, and it was starting to hurt. She gently kissed the tip of my cock, and then got down to business. Her tongue flew up and down my cock, and her lips encircled it and slipped gently down the sides. Her head bobbed up and down eagerly over my throbbing member, and I would swear I felt the head of my cock slide down her throat. I started to moan. Jan knelt down on the floor behind Carrie and started pulling her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Carrie groaned, and Jan let her fingers slip down between Carrie's legs to play with her clit. "Good cunt. Good cunt!" Carrie pushed my cock as far down her throat as possible, and she started to cum at just about the same time I did. I poured semen down her throat, but she never gagged, and not a drop got away.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you Master."

"Cunt, you are freed from you slavery. Go get cleaned up."

Carrie happily trotted off to her bathroom, and Jan headed toward ours. I was not too far behind her. My head was spinning, and I just couldn't believe what we had been doing. I came back to the fireplace and threw in a couple of pieces of wood. I refilled the three wine glasses and sat back to just reflect on the evening.

It was getting close to midnight, and I figured our night was winding down. I was wrong. The girls joined me shortly, wearing robes. We drank wine, hugged and kissed, and agreed that it would certainly be a night we would always remember,

But Jan leaned over and said softly, "I hope you have at least one more shot left in that cock of yours. Carrie and I are not yet completely satisfied, and this is, after all, our last night here in this lovely place."

I grinned and said, "I'll do my best!"

They both kissed me, asked me to wait five minutes and then come back to the bedroom. I watched the clock, so I know it was only five minutes, but the anticipation of what they might have in store made it seem like an hour. I tapped lightly on the door and walked in.

The scene was breathtaking! The lights were very low, and there were at least a dozen candles lighted around the room. There was a light breeze blowing in the window, lifting the curtains away from the sill. The smell of the air made it seem almost like being outdoors. Everything but the bottom sheet had been removed from the bed, and the two women, both now naked, except for the high heels, more beautifully adorned the bed than I thought possible. They were lying on their sides facing me, their heads and feet at opposite ends of the bed. They motioned me to a chair. Carrie let out a huge sigh, and said, "Jan and I are both feeling so randy tonight that we still both want to cum several more times, and we want you to be able to enjoy us as well. So, my dear, you will need to watch for a bit. Then, we have something special for you."

They sat up a bit straighter, took each other in their arms, and lovingly kissed, slipping their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Carrie bit Jan's lip, gently, and then worked her way down to her nipples, sucking them hard, and biting them. Jan moaned and held Carrie tightly to her. She rolled Carrie over onto her back, looked down at her, and said, "You have been absolutely wonderful and giving as you have licked and sucked us. It is your turn to receive." She kissed Carries lips, bit at her neck and ears, all the time rolling her nipples between her thumb and fingers. Both of the girls had rock hard nipples, and my cock was quickly becoming rock hard as well.

Jan worked her way down Carrie's belly, and began licking her shaved cunt, first slowly and delicately, and then more urgently. Jan's tongue found Carrie's clit, and she soon exploded, splashing Jan's face with her cum. Jan stayed with it, and Carrie came twice more in quick succession.

"Jan, I want your cunt," Carrie begged. Jan rolled over on her back, and Carrie came over on top of her in the classic 69 position. They licked and sucked each other's cunts for what seemed like 20 minutes, each of them exploding into the other's mouth time after time. It was beyond belief!

"Your turn," they called. My cock was full and long, wanting to be relieved. Since I had already cum a couple of times, I was hoping I would not cum too fast, holding on to fulfill whatever fantasy these two had in mind.

"Eat me," begged Carrie. I dropped to my knees at the edge of the bed and more than willingly licked her already wet and swollen cunt until she had cum at least three more times.

"Now me," demanded Jan. I dove right for her cunt, and she soon exploded in my mouth, twice. My cock was even harder than it had been earlier, if that is possible. Jan stood up and turned around, her lovely ass facing me. She reached between her legs, grabbed my cock, and pulled me into her. "Don't cum yet! You still have your surprise, so you need to save it." So I pumped in and out of her while Carrie reached around and played with Jan's nipples and her clit until Jan exploded one more time. I immediately pulled out to await my surprise.

Carrie had hopped all the way up on the bed and was now on her knees, wiggling her ass in my direction with an extremely wanton look on her face. While I was greedily watching her ass, Jan slipped out of bed near the night stand, grabbed something from the drawer, and came around behind Carrie. I was amazed to see it was a jar of petroleum jelly. She dipped her fingers into the jar and came out with a fair sized wad of the jelly. She kissed Carrie on the ass, and then smiled at me and began to apply generous quantities of the ointment to Carrie's anus. A finger, and then two, slid in and out of her hole, lubricating it thoroughly.

Jan lightly stroked Carrie's ass and said to me, "Ben. Carrie's is a virgin ass. She has never been fucked this way before. We decided that you are the guy to take her anal cherry." She kissed Carrie's ass again, and then stepped out of the way. Carrie moved over closer to me, and I positioned myself directly behind her. I gently rubbed her ass cheeks and told her how much I was honored to be the first man to penetrate her this way. I slid a finger, then a thumb, then two fingers into her ass to loosen her up and get her primed to receive her first anal cock. She bucked against my hand, begging me to take her.

I placed the head of my cock at the small opening, and then gently and slowly slid in, just a bit at a time, until I was in her ass up to the hilt of my cock. She gasped, "Ooh! That feels good. Ream me out! Now!" I began to glide in and out, the petroleum jelly making it very easy and comfortable. We soon established a rhythm, and it was fabulous, feeling much like a cunt, only tighter. We worked our way into a near frenzy, and I was finally unable to hold off any longer. It felt like a ton of cum was shooting up her ass, but we kept on moving until my cock started to soften. A moment later I heard Jan cum loud and hard. I had been so caught up in doing Carrie's ass that I had lost track of Jan. She was sitting in the chair I had recently vacated, a vibrator in her hand. She had managed to cum one more time.

We all showered, and then fell into bed together, exhausted, Carrie on my left, and Jan on my right. We slept hard.

Sunday

I woke up Sunday in the late morning, not surprisingly with a raging hard-on. Jan and Carrie had already been up and about, but came back into the bedroom when they heard me stirring. They almost ran across the room and jumped in bed with me, Jan's mouth winning the race to my cock. She soon had me soaking wet and ready for another cunt. She jumped off of me and over to Carrie's cunt, and soon had her as wet as I was. I pulled Carrie over to the edge of the bed, stood her legs straight up, and plunged my cock deep into her cunt. She moaned and bucked under my thrusts, and I had to hold onto her hips to keep her up against me.

Jan hopped up on the bed and straddled Carrie's face, shoving her cunt down into Carrie's mouth. Carrie's tongue sought out and found Jan's clit, and they were both soon writhing and moaning. Jan and Carrie came at the same time, and I was right behind them.

We showered again, washing each other with just our soapy hands. We dried off, got dressed and had coffee and breakfast. We were still all hungry for each other, but I think we also all realized it was over, at least for now. I figured here was no way this weekend could ever be repeated, and although that was in some ways unfortunate, I knew this experience would be indelibly etched in my memory. I feel it was probably the same for Carrie and Jan.

We had to get back to the city. Suitcases were packed and the cottage was put back in order. It was time to go. The girls kissed each other goodbye, and hugged, telling each other this was an unforgettable experience. I grabbed Carrie's suitcase and carried it out to her car. After I closed her trunk, she pushed me back against the side of her car, pushed her hips against me, and one last time wiggled her cunt against my cock, which promptly responded by swelling and getting hard. She giggled, rubbed against me again, and then whispered in my ear, "You two were just wonderful, and I love you both. Call me the next time you get cabin fever." She backed away from me, and then let her fingers lightly brush up against my now rigid cock. "Goodbye, Ben."

As she drove away, I looked over at the porch and saw Jan standing there smiling. I walked over to her, and she glanced down and noticed that my cock was trying to escape from my pants. She grinned, and said, "The last one's for me." She pulled her dress over her head, and she had nothing on under it. She pulled a cushion off the porch chair and knelt down in front of me. Jan unzipped my pants, pulled out my throbbing cock, and sucked me off, right there on the porch. As I was about to cum, she pulled me out of her mouth and began stroking my cock with her hand. Cum shot out all over her breasts and ran down to her belly. She then licked off what was still oozing out of my cock before tucking it back into my pants. She ducked back into the house and washed up while I grabbed our bags and threw them in the car. I opened the car door for her, but before she got in, like Carrie, she pushed me against the car. I pulled up her dress and grabbed hold of her still bare ass while she wriggled her cunt back and forth on my cock.

Suddenly she stepped back. "You are fantastic, and I can't wait to get you home again. I'm getting wet again, just thinking about you."

It was a long drive back to the city.

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers
12