Cabin Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
48 Followers

We all lay and I took the opportunity to look at him soaking up the sun. His skin was bronzed, his body firm. Each time I looked down at his crowning glory. It strained against the material of his trunks. After about 10 minutes in which we talked little. Jen shouted.

'Need a hand on the back?' He nodded and said if she wouldn't mind?

Jen got up and walked to Brad. She poured sun cream on his back then straddled him and sitting on his buttocks. She rubbed the cream on her hands and his back then began kneading it into his shoulders and down his back. He smiled, eyes closed but facing me, in obvious pleasure. Jen took a handful of cream, and as she moved off him, pulled his shorts down and slapped it on his naked butt.

He jumped, wincing, with the ache from his earlier tree felling. Jen ran to her sun bed prepared to defend herself. Brad stood up and facing me scraped the cream from inside the back of his trunks. All this did was to accentuate the bulge in front.

'Right!' He shouted, causing the parents in the house to look out. 'You're for it!'

Jen ran with Brad in hot pursuit. I was glad they had gone as I was once again getting aroused, with his display. Jen dived into the pool followed closely by Brad. They laughed and frolicked happily for several minutes until returning to the sun beds, were they flicked water on me. Jen pushed me on Brad as he lay on the sun bed. We rolled and I could feel his bulge against my skin. He rolled me on my back with his legs between mine and Jen on top of him. He held my arms down on the grass, as I struggled and laughed.

I could feel him against me and at that moment I wished he was doing what you two had on that Friday."

Donny and Matt looked at each other at this point, they were both hard. This was the first positive mention of that randy Friday night. They had confirmation at last that she'd enjoyed the whole experience, which meant hopefully -- more to come! They felt elated. She stopped.

"What I'm going to tell you now, you must swear you'll keep secret." She knew it was unnecessary but felt she had to say it. Donny and Matt felt hurt she could even ask this, and she apologised then continued.

"I tried ever so carefully to position myself against his cock, to gauge if I got any reaction." She cast her eyes at the floor as she said this bashfully.

"Like a scientific experiment." Matt interjected and Donny looked daggers at him.

"It was naturally getting harder, even as he tried to hold himself off. He was having major difficulty as Jen was on his back and he couldn't (or wouldn't), pull away. I kept it innocent while feeling him slide against me. I laughed but this was interspersed with sighs of delight.

Eventually he gave up trying to shake off Jen and we lay, with Brad the meat (and quite a sizeable slice), in a sandwich. I felt him hardened against me. We were all breathless but for different reasons (I think). Then Jen from above started bouncing on Brad. Whether intentional or not I never found out. Each time she pressed him down I felt him pressing hard against my legs. I couldn't stop my legs from opening further for him each time and feeling him pressing right onto my clitoris. I could feel the shape of him big and hard against me. I was so excited.

When we separated, Brad stayed face down, for fear, as I well knew; he embarrassed himself; especially as the parents were calling us to get ready for a trip.

I had become aroused again and knew it was wrong. I had to stop this now. It just must not be allowed to take a hold."

She paused for a moment and looked from the floor to the ceiling and then at Matt smiling.

"Both families went out for the rest of the day and there was no time or circumstances for anything to happen, which suited me fine. Brad had seemed quite reluctant to go anywhere near me; maybe a little ashamed of what had happened earlier, I thought. On the night we were all so tired from the touring that we all had an early night."

Donny was openly masturbating. He thought, even Matt must agree it was undoubtedly arousing having a girl tell you a sexual experience, whether you were involved or not. He looked across and Matt was masturbating in his pants, almost reluctantly.

"Oh you rude girl!" He laughed.

"Matt! Matt!" It was his mother shouting him. They all jumped up and franticly arranged their attire into some semblance of order. Kay managed to get her skirt back on and Donny hid the wine evidence, just before Matt stopped his mother at the door.

"Your father wants you to go to the base with him to pick something up. He's waiting at the front."

Matt looked back at Donny and Kay. His mother misinterpreting his action said.

"Oh don't worry Donny and Kay are welcome to stay for as long as they like." She smiled.

Matt looked daggers at Donny. who shrugged and shared a smile with Kay.

"Thanks Mrs Jones. We'll play some music then go." He looked to Matt. "If that's ok? Not too loud of course."

Through gritted teeth Matt said.

"Sure thing, enjoy yourself. What's mine's yours, dear friends." There was no joy in his comment.

++++++++

When they had left, Donny and Kay burst out laughing.

"Did you see his face? He was so pissed!" Donny said this, with his hand on Kay's shoulder to support him as he was bent double. Kay started recovering.

"Oh poor Matt!" She felt for him. "We were nearly got caught though. That could have been quite shocking."

Donny steadied himself

"What're we gonna do?" He asked.

"What're you wanna do?" She was slightly horny from talking about the vacation. "I suppose we could put some music on for a start."

Kay went to the CD and chose more dance music, that seemed to be written by somebody with autism, it was so repetitive. Donny took this as an encouraging sign so decided to test the water.

"You can take your jacket off for a start..." Said Donny. Kay raised an eyebrow. " ... and the skirt. Where were we?"

"Well I'm not continuing with my vacation exploits until Matt's here." Kay said.

"Ok!" Donny replied. "Let's dance then."

Kay smiled and removed her jacket, followed by the skirt. She once again tugged on the waistband of her shorts, which neatly displayed her labia to Donny's total satisfaction. She walked to the player and put on some music. She began dancing as Donny joined her. She ground her hips as she had earlier and Donny made no secret of his ogling her. He slapped his thigh and made guttural sounds whenever she jerked her hips at him. He moved his hips to her trying to press into her. The track ended but they stayed where they were.

Another track ended and they were now facing each other. She looked up at him seductively and he clamped his mouth on hers. They kissed for some time and then she inserted the tip of her tongue into his mouth. He accepted it and returned his own. Their bodies pressed against each other. His erection was against her, begging for attention.

Donny ran his hand over her backside, squeezing and sliding his hand between the back of her thighs. He felt the warmth and dampness there. She held her head back and rocked it slowly her lower body available to him. Her nipples stood proud, under her bra. Donny slid his hand over her back and up to her left breast to feel the tender mound and hardened nipple. She groaned as he ran his finger and thumb around each nipple.

He took the opportunity to start kissing her neck. She responded positively and then captured his lips with her own. They kissed again for a while as he ran his hands over her breasts and down to her firm buttocks. The music masked the sounds of whimpering and groaning that only they could hear. There was a kind of desperation about them having been aroused earlier and not having seen each other for so long. He was erect and began edging her to the futon. She didn't resist but slid the palm of her hand over his stiff cock through his jeans.

She lay back on the futon making herself comfortable by adjusting the cushions. He immediately lifted her singlet and began sucking her nipples, which drove her wild. He shifted his head from one to the other nibbling and tasting each one. He loved the hardness of her nipples which he rolled in his mouth and nibbled lightly. She writhed beneath him her legs bending and straightening, squeezing her thighs together, until he slid his hand over her flat stomach, under her waistband. There was no resistance and her legs opened to ease his access. His fingers found her clitoris below the soft hair. His immediate reaction was 'no panties!' He looked up to her. She smiled and her eyes widened, acknowledging the fact. He knew now today she had come for action. She released his trapped penis and began sliding her hand up and down it, paying special attention to the rim at the end.

She opened her legs further to allow his fingers access to her private place. This was not quite wide enough as he wanted to insert three fingers. She assisted him by pulling her labia apart near the wet opening. He managed with some difficulty as it was quite tight. He looked up into her face and she smiled then her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She tossed her black 'bob' and moaned. His fingers slithered into her. He loved the warm smooth feeling inside as she enveloped his hand. His fingers moved in and out as she squirmed and groaned with pleasure. He moved back to her clitoris easing his fingers between the long fleshy lips. His thumb rolled the rosebud of hardened flesh that made her moan in delight.

He removed his hand and attempted to pull her shorts down they came down an inch or two showing wisps of her pubic hair. She gripped his hands to stop him but he detected she was using all the willpower she could muster to stop him, and thought if he pushed it, he might get further. He kept pulling until her full pubic area was exposed. He stared with desire as she struggled ineffectually to recover herself with her shorts. He could see the black hair covering the mound of Venus below her flat bronzed stomach. The hair was neat though flattened where it had been pressed against her shorts and it displayed the clearly defined split where his fingers had just been.He pushed his face down and kissed and breathed in her sex, before jerking his head back.

She stared into his eyes with a mixture of annoyance and vulnerability in hers. He wasn't sure if she was annoyed at her own weakness or at him. Unsure and concerned she might stop the whole business, he eased off. She pulled her shorts up tight with a look of satisfaction and concern. He wondered if she was concerned at how far she might have been tempted to go. Nothing was said. They were breathless and sweating.

"I thought you might not want your shorts stained." Donny gasped, tongue in cheek.

Safe now but panting she smiled.

"I'll worry about that

He removed his hands and lifted himself between her legs, positioning his cock along the seam of her tight maroon shorts. He held her hips at first then placed his palms on the mattress to support himself. She smiled and adjusted herself by pulling herself wide open, so that her clitoris received the pressure from his cock. He pumped onto her and she responded likewise. They clutched and sucked at each other.

The music changed and the tempo increased exactly fitting the frantic mood. Donny thrust onto her shorts and could feel the build up of his semen ready to explode. Her hips gyrated as she tried to ensure her most sensitive area was stimulated properly. Hr vagina was on fire. She was getting quite used to doing this and knew how to gain her satisfaction. She felt her own build up and suddenly it was there; wave upon wave of warm silky pleasure, coursing through her body, as she reached her climax. She moaned and bucked which tipped Donny over the edge. His first spurt reaching her stomach, the rest soaked into the top of her shorts.

Kay held him close as he rested upon her. She ran a finger through the back of his hair and looked at the wooden rafters on the ceiling. She sniffed in the smell of pine from the cabin mixed with Donny's shampoo.

"Matt's going to be so upset with us." His voice was muffled as he spoke into her shoulder.

"Why?" She asked looking down to him.

"Well... kind of doing this behind his back." He looked at her face.

"What about THAT Friday?" She asked.

"Yes ... but we were all there then." He explained, emphasising each word, as if she was a little simple.

"I'm not talking about the night." She said. "I'm talking about when you had to wash the Dean's car."

"Wha..."

"Matt and I went behind the stage in the hall." She was so matter-of-fact about it.

Donny lifted himself up.

"You sly devils! Nobody said anything." He didn't know whether he should or could feel annoyed. "What happened?"

Kay sighed.

"He came in my panties. Don't be angry, we intended to tell you, we must have forgotten." She placated him.

Donny shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not angry, why should I be?" He lay at her side and cleaning himself and her shorts with a tissue. "But when I tell Matt, about us, I'll make sure he is!"

Kay pushed him and said.

"You are rotten!"

Later after listening to more music they dressed and then headed off home.

bill_p99
bill_p99
48 Followers