Cabin Fever Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
48 Followers

"Are you enjoying this? It certainly looks like it." She asked. They both nodded. "Well I hope you're not disappointed with the ending."

Both Donny and Matt looked at each other but shrugged unseen by Kay.

"We eventually dressed. Brad with large wet stains on the front of his T-shirt said that it would soon blow dry on the ride. He pushed the bike to the roadside and kick started it.

I was so horny and climbed on the back snuggling into him my hands across his chest and stomach. He released the throttle and set off homeward, back to the lodge.

As he concentrated on the road, just the feel of his rock hard muscles under his wet T-shirt aroused me. I was wet and I don't mean from the sea. I said I'd be honest."

Donny speeded up enjoying this revelation.

"The thought of the close proximity to his ample penis sparked me off. As he sped onto the causeway I gripped him and could feel the thrill deep inside me. My hand couldn't help move about the front of his body as I squirmed in the seat but I knew I must be careful not to give myself away."

Both Donny and Matt were thrashing themselves. Donny moved to the settee beside Kay. She reached down at his invitation and took hold of his cock, stroking it steadily. Then she stopped and said in sudden realisation.

"Don't come on this dress."

Donny saw his opportunity and pounced.

"Take it off then."

Kay smiled shaking her head at Donny then shrugged and asked Donny to unzip her at the back. He did revealing a narrow black bra strap. She stood up and let the dress fall to the floor. She bent to pick it up and Donny could see the material of her black thong, nestled inside the crease of her butt. She walked to the table to place the dress on it.

Matt and Donny's eyes followed her every move. Black suspenders attached to her thong, held the dusty pink stockings upright. At the top of the stockings was a two inch thick band of pink silk gripped by the black poppers. As she turned back they could see the black diamond shaped patch covering her modesty, surrounded by black lace material. At the top centre of the panties was a pink satin bow, directly below the one on her black lace bra. Both Donny and Matt couldn't believe how lucky they were having Kay back amongst them.

"We are ok aren't we?" Asked Kay nervously. "I don't want anybody catching me liked this."

"It's OK. Dad and mom have gone to bed." Replied Matt to which she mouthed 'Good'.

She sat down as they drank in her beauty and continued the story.

"He asked if I was alright and I thought he'd cottoned on to me. I had a lump in my throat. I swallowed and said I was fine just enjoying the view.

He accelerated and the G-force made me cling further into him, if it was possible. My breasts were rubbing his back, causing tingling. My nipples are so sensitive. As he hit a ton I had the most powerful orgasm envelope me. I shuddered and lay my head on his shoulder. He must have felt it and asked again if I was ok. I nodded my head, against his back. I said I was and he said 'good'."

"Wow!" Gasped Donny, his penis was twitching in his fist. Kay looked at him, he seemed to be in a permanent state of erection.

"Donny you're insatiable." She said and laughed with her hands over her mouth.

"I'm a natural healthy young man." He nodded to Matt. "And so is he."

She leaned over and clasped her arms around them. They could smell her beautiful heady perfume.

"I love you both."

Both of them kissed her on her cheeks and neck. She gripped their penises with each of her hands, and felt the slime on her palms. They slid their hands over her silky legs and butt.

"I was a bad, BAD girl, I thought.

We continued the ride until we arrived back at the lodge. I dismounted with Brad's help.

Jen ran to greet us, excitedly. She asked where we'd been, adding she thought we'd be back ages ago. Then said to me I looked like I'd had a good time and had I enjoyed it.

I said it was tremendous and that I'd never experienced anything like it before. It was so stimulating and exciting. Jen just smiled and said I know what you mean Kay. I knew you'd love it.

I smiled but was not sure what exactly Jen meant, but certain it couldn't have been what actually happened to me. Then she said that Brad took her one time and she felt the same as me. I just thought surely not!"

Kay looked at the two of them hard at it.

"I feel left out of all this." She complained. Both boys looked up. Donny was the first to respond.

"Why don't we move to the futon? We can all get on there."

"Ok." She stood up and strode to the futon. Donny stared at her naked buttocks, Matt at her sexy front. She sat on the futon and Matt stood up. She lay back on the cushions and drew both legs onto the bed, elegantly. Matt moved and lay on her far side, Donny on her right.

The music was only background, but created an atmosphere, conducive to love making. She turned and reached for Matt's head and started to kiss him open mouthed.

Matt leaned back when he got a chance.

"Sure you're ok?" He asked naively.

"That Jen sounds like a sexy bitch!" Donny said.

She nodded her head, smiling, but to which comment they didn't know. She turned to Donny and started to kiss his mouth. All regrets about morals vanished.

"Hmmmm!" She groaned. "Would you like to hear the rest?"

Matt stroked her thighs and Donny her breasts through her bra. They both nodded. She lay back.

"On the Thursday Jen and I were talking late on, we were sharing a bed." She looked down at Donny. "No not like that."

His hand was back on his cock against her side.

"... I've watched you looking at Brad she said then asked did I really fancy him. Jen didn't beat about the bush."

Donny laughed at Matt and Kay rolled her eyes at his inane sense of humour.

"I said I thought it was more fascination than fancy and that I had a couple of boyfriends at home – you two.

She asked what was it then...she drew a long breath and whispered harshly...his cock?"

Both Donny and Matt found Kay saying this stimulating and she noticed.

"I asked her to be quiet in case someone overheard. She reminded me that the walls were too thick for that and not to worry, then pressed me for an answer. I said no. I was relieved I could say it. I said it was following that ride on Thursday, when I saw it completely naked. It just looked...I didn't finish as my mind drifted to the sight and I found myself getting warm down below."

Donny moved his hand to her thong. His finger searched and found the hair lined slit. He met no resistance. He slid his fingers to the damp opening to moisten them and dragged it back up to her clitoris. He rubbed the nub gently and she began rolling and gyrating her hips. Matt alternated between sliding his hand up and down her stockinged thighs and working on her breasts, gently kneading them.

Kay valiantly continued with her tale, breathlessly interspersed with groans.

"Jen warmed to the subject emphasising the words HIS BIG COCK!"

Kay groaned as she said this and Donny slid two fingers into her.

"I said yes, big cock (groan) and we both giggled, like little schoolgirls. Then she asked if I wanted her to arrange something for me, with Brad. I couldn't believe this. Though the bedroom was warm I started shivering my breath caught in my throat. I said 'What?' and she said casually did I want some time with him up close and personal. I looked to see if she was joking. She wasn't. She then said that Brad liked me. She then promised that he'd do anything for her (Jen) and she meant, anything. I looked at her and she was nodding."

Donny could feel how wet Kay was getting. His hand was soaking wet. It slithered in and over her sex exacting a pleasurable response and power. She writhed but continued her voice occasionally breaking up.

"I started going dizzy and my teeth began chattering. I asked stupidly what could we do and where. She just said, you could do anything, everything and you can do it right here.

I went to speak but she stopped me saying she'd sort it out and for me not to worry. She then said she'd even stand guard for us.

I cuddled myself to try and stop shaking. I was soaking between my legs in excited anticipation. I am now. Jen seemed as excited as me. Then she said, just act normally if anything happens, it happens.

I couldn't respond I was far too horny and just wanted to be left alone with my thoughts. I decided then if I got the chance I would take it."

Kay was stroking Matt's cock, as she was heavily fondled by both of them.

Suddenly Donny said.

"My God! Did you fuck him?"

Both Matt and Kay were surprised at the bluntness of this but immediately warmed to it. Kay was breathless and groaned as Donny pressed into her.

Matt's cock head was now soaking wet with a white froth on top. Donny was wetting her hip with his. She was soaking and groaned.

"Oh my God!" Donny yelled.

"Shhh!" Both Matt and Kay said thinking they'd heard somebody. They all stopped moving to listen, but there was no sound.

"Let me finish." She said irritably, then in a more conciliatory tone. "Please!"

Both boys returned to fondling her; Donny rubbing her clit whilst; Matt now had two fingers in her. They kissed her all over. Donny sucked her nipple.

"The last night we all went to a party. I was all in black; mini-dress, underwear and hold ups, with stiletto heels. When we came back we had a few drinks and when it was time to say good night. Jen arranged for me to meet with Brad in our bedroom, she waited by the door, outside.

Brad and I started kissing and it was weird as I had never felt that way about him before. We were heavy petting for what seemed like ages. He removed my dress and his hands where all over my breasts, which drove me wild. He slid his hands down my panties and opened me with his fingers, I was so wet. Like now."

Both boys could feel how.

"He took his pants off and his huge stiff cock came out. I managed to get my hand around it and began masturbating him. I decided I wanted it."

Both Donny and Matt stopped and stared at each other momentarily.

"We moved to the bed and I removed my panties. This was the first time I'd removed my panties in front of a man – even the two of you. I was on fire. He said he had a condom, but his naked cock head was slithering around my clitoris. At that moment in time, I just wanted him inside me."

Donny tried to slip her thong down, on the pretext of getting better access for his fingers but he really wanted to emulate Brad. She halted him with her hand and he stopped.

"Please don't." She directed this at Donny then continued. "He stopped and stretched a condom over his penis. He opened me with his fingers ensuring I was receptive enough and I was.

Then with the condom over his COCK he positioned it right at the opening of my vagina."

She paused and took a deep breath, looking first at Donny then Matt. Who displayed a mixture of excitement and shock.

"I was so nervous. I was concerned about his size." She stopped and looked to the boys. "Oh guys you know I've never done anything like this before."

She was upset but could see they were engrossed in what they were doing, so carried on.

"He slid his latex covered tip into me gently, just the end, I think. I felt it stretching me open." She paused again sighing. "But I truly ached for more. I ran my hands down his back to his butt, in an attempt to pull him deeper into me."

Matt exploded onto her thigh.

"Oh God sorry!" Matt cried out. " I... I..."

He was embarrassed. He found a tissue and began to wipe the stocking he had discharged on. Then Donny followed suit mainly on the other leg but splashing the back of Matt's hand in the process. He jerked his hand away and his leaking cock fell onto his shorts discharging the remains.

"Donny for God's sake....." Matt cried as he fell from the futon to the floor, his hand covered in Donny's cum.

"Sorry." Said Donny.

Kay's legs looked a mess and she began wiping herself off, silently. She felt alone. She had wanted to tell them and didn't even mind them taking pleasure from the story but she wanted them to understand what a big step this had been for her. The boys lay back staring at the ceiling. It seemed the enormity of what she had just revealed had hit home to them. Kay eventually broke the silence.

"Sorry about this if it spoils it for you." She was peeved. The boys turned their attention to her totally.

"To complete the story; Jen burst into the room. She was whispering hoarsely that we had to get out of bed as her mother was coming. She was frantic.

Brad pulled away and ran naked except for the condom out onto the balcony. I was frightened but frustrated. I searched for my panties and pulled them on. He climbed down the balcony into his own room. It seemed funny afterward, as the condom was hanging limp from his cock."

Nobody laughed.

"Jen's mom can't bear her husbands snoring and can't wake him, when he's had a drink; so decided to sleep in our room."

Donny looked at Matt quizzically then at Kay, as if he cared about Brad and Jen's mom at a time like this. Kay looked embarrassed.

"Sorry!" She said, timidly and then was quiet. But it never registered with either of them which part she was apologising for.

Kay felt too ashamed to tell the boys that she lay in bed afterwards and masturbated about what might have been and had been having dreams involving Brad ever since. She felt as if she had cheated on them. The mood was sombre.

+++++++++

Matt was first to realise Kay was upset. He turned to her and put his arm around her. She had her head in her hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She explained she felt like she had cheated on them.

"I feel I'm becoming a slut."

They both turned to her and comforted her explaining it was just a part of growing up and that all young people with their teeming hormones went through it. Donny ended with.

"....especially when you're as repressed as we are. "

This lightened the mood a little as both Kay and Matt laughed nervously but knew it to be true.

Then Matt who had been thinking for sometime trying to find a way to cheer her up said.

"You're still a virgin then?" He stared at Kay. "You're still a virgin!"

"I don't know.... I guess .... technically." She was confused and upset. Donny put his arm around her.

"Don't worry you're still a virgin." He paused then said. "That's if you want to be."

She realised she was at a different emotional and maturity stage than the two boy's. Men she corrected herself and wondered if men actually continue to grow emotionally after they reached the age of 18. She was beginning to think they stopped at the age of 11 or whenever they had their first erection.

She looked up and smiled at Matt, understanding he was trying to help her.

"It's not just the act of sex it's the emotional side to." They all sipped their drinks. "I guess I thought I would wait for the one right person who I loved. This was just lust."

"Do you regret it? It not happening I mean?" Asked Donny interested in the more prurient aspects of the subject.

She rolled her eyes at him, not angry but guessing his intent then ignoring him continued seriously.

"I feel I've let everyone down. My parents, the pastor, Brad and Jen, their parents and YOU."

"You are young. You were experimenting." Matt swallowed his jealousy he thought with amazing maturity. "We are ALL experimenting!"

"How long does this experimenting last? When are you just being loose? Letting yourself go? You know what we're taught?" She responded still upset.

"Yeh! But who says they're right and the rest of the world is wrong?" Said Donny

"How can you give advice?" Said Kay. "You're always horny"

They all laughed at this and Donny couldn't disagree but retorted.

"Anyone for more experimenting?"

Kay had had enough for the night and even though she had become aroused declined. She had unburdened herself to the boys and wanted them to think about what had happened before anything else transpired between them. She felt it best to head off home and so they all cleaned up and went home.

bill_p99
bill_p99
48 Followers
12