Cabin Fever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

Larn had been coming to and from the cellar several times carrying boxes and when there were no customers would make the occasional suggestive comment to Kay. This did nothing to change her opinion of him at all.

Iona and Larn came out. Larn was sweating but acted as cool as ever. Iona was slightly mussed and appeared flushed. As she straightened herself up she told him to get the rest of the new supplies into the store room.

Larn unpacked the truck and brought in the stock making a point of flexing his muscles and smiling each time he caught Kay looking; which she did being drawn as if he was some awful magnet and she a weak piece of metal.

After he left, with a polite "g'bye sweet-cheeks" to Kay, she said.

"That guy gives me the creeps."

Iona was fussing with her hair then she pressed her hands down her hips straightening her overall.

"Oh he's ok." She looked up at Kay then looked away "You just need to know how to take him."

Kay knew Iona liked him but she still had reservations.

"Hmmm I don't know." Kay said suspiciously.

Just before closing time Mr Goodiner appeared from the cellar. Kay had forgotten to check whether he was peeking at her or not through the floor windows. He again looked pleased with himself.

Kay was thinking he must have walked from the butcher's shop via the cellar. It was convenient sometimes to take that route between the two stores particularly when it was raining, but it could be spooky if only the energy-saving lights were lit.

"Everything OK?" He asked smiling at the two girls. He always brought a note of cheer to the place.

"Yes thank you sir." They answered in unison and both laughed.

He looked puzzled and then got the joke, their speaking together and mocking politeness.

"Good! Good!" He winked at Iona. "Thanks for the cellar work."

Kay watched him but was puzzled? There was something going on she could sense it. Perhaps he was in the cellar with Iona and Larn. Whatever, there were too many knowing glances.

"Have a nice day, ladies." Mr Goodiner said leaving the store. The doorbell rang as the door opened and closed. When Kay looked round Iona had gone and the cellar door was open.

A couple of minutes later Iona returned with a brown envelope. Kay noticed but was loathed to ask. Iona caught her looking.

"Bonus." She said, Kay looked puzzled but didn't say anything. "For the work in the cellar - with Larn."

"Oh!" Was all Kay could bring herself to say. She was too tired to go through questioning about the bonus again. Anyway Kay thought Iona is right. There's no way she could work with Larn and in that cellar too, even for a bonus!

++++++

Friday night Kay got home had a catnap, and bathed. It had been a long week. It seemed to Kay like a longer week than the weeks the boys were on vacation probably because she knew they were just round the corner and yet she had been exhausted with the swimming practice and the job. Tonight was different she could sleep in tomorrow and enjoy a night with them. She was draped in her white bath towel as she phoned ahead to check Matt was in. Mr Jones spoke with his deep commanding voice. He seemed pleased as ever to hear from her and told her that Matt was home.

She went to the dresser and wondered what to choose. She wanted it to be special as she knew the boys would have missed seeing her all week. She wasn't certain how they would react following her confessions but felt she should look at her best. She decided upon a shiny deep purple mini-dress with a low cut 'v' neck and a set of light violet underwear to provide contrast. The violet underwear had a frill at the edge of the high-sided panties and low cut front loading bra. She looked in the dresser mirror, wearing only her violet underwear and garter belt, as she clipped her black stockings to the black suspenders. When she slipped her feet into her heels she took a long look.

Her black bobbed hair hung just below her small ears. She used her hands to rearrange the position of her breasts to best advantage. She slid her hands over her flat slightly muscled stomach and hips then pulled her panties until they caressed her pubic mound. She knew the boys liked that. Her black suspenders ran under the sides of her panties stretching the nylon material over her shapely thighs. She sighed heavily as she looked knowing that she would soon be embracing her two best friends. She checked her behind to ensure everything was straight and slipped her dress over her head.

As an after thought she dabbed some perfume about her hips and thighs. She wanted to smell fresh and attractive.

++++++

She walked round to Matt's and Mrs Jones answered the door.

"Oh how are you Kay? What have you been doing?" She ushered Kay into the living room where Mr Jones had put down his evening newspaper. He acknowledged Kay with a grin as she took a seat on the settee. Kay couldn't help notice what an attractive man he was, especially when smiling. He was fit being a former physical training instructor who kept himself in shape. For a man in his mid-forties he had aged really well.

"I'm fine thanks." Kay moved her long legs to one side to preserve her modesty as her skirt rode up revealing her thighs and the bottom of her dark stocking tops. She couldn't help notice Mr Jones getting an eyeful. She was sure his blue eyes twinkled. She ignored it. "I've been working Goodiner's store these past few weeks."

"Well that's very impressive I must say." Mr Jones said taking his unlit old pipe from his mouth and cradling it. Matt told her that his dad had stopped smoking years ago but still sucked on a pipe out of habit. "I've had Matt doing a few jobs at the base. It's good you young people work during the holidays."

"Why thank you Mr Jones." She moved slightly and couldn't quite believe how, although he attempted to disguise it, his eyes followed her legs. She had never noticed this look from him before but then put it down to her imagination playing tricks because she was becoming more aware of herself. "It's quite tiring though especially with all the training ...."

"Oh yes the training." He lifted his eyes to her face after glancing at her bust. "It sure must be tiring keeping that fine body in such great shape."

He briefly looked back down to her legs and Kay reddened and it caused her to stumble over her words.

"Well ... th ..thanks again .. Mr Jones I .. er .. don't..."

"Now stop that Jeb." Mrs Jones intervened. "You're embarrassing the poor girl."

"Oh I'm sorry." He leaned back seeming embarrassed and placed his pipe between his lips. "Very sorry ... didn't mean ... er.... to offend ..."

"That's ok ... no offence taken." She looked him in the eyes and for a moment he looked back. She couldn't read the look but whether from the anticipation of the evening ahead or his look and comments she was feeling really horny. She decided to try something and as Mrs Jones rose to lead her to the back door, Kay unravelled her crossed legs to give Mr Jones a momentary full-on view between her legs.

She watched his eyes as he took the opportunity presented. He drank in the sight of her dark stockings, leading to the bands of white thigh and the violet 'v' covering her sex. It must have been an instant but left an image he would hold for a lot longer.

What's more it confirmed what Kay had suspected and it wasn't just her imagination.

"Goodnight Mr Jones." Kay said sweetly a smile on her lips. A knowing glance passed between them. "See you again sometime."

His eyes followed her swaying arse from the room.

++++++

Donny and Matt had been in the cabin some time and were partaking of their usual interest when Kay wasn't around, reading sex magazines. Matt had managed to get some from the base. They were largely reading books but were quite explicit with the occasional photograph. They each actively enjoying a book engrossed in obtaining as much pleasure as possible out of it. Donny looked up.

"This story is about a guy who likes to hear about his girl having sex, can you believe it?" He was fondling his erect penis.

"What a waste." Matt scowled gripping his. "He must be getting too much!"

They laughed. Then Donny returned to the subject.

"I don't know. I quite like the idea." Matt looked to see if he was serious, he was. "After all I enjoyed Kay talking about sex with that Brad character - the lucky bastard!" He added for good measure.

"I agree he was lucky." Matt said and stopped feeling himself. "But I don't think I enjoyed hearing about it."

Donny was outraged.

"You enjoyed hearing it to!" He challenged.

There was a pause.

"Well I may have enjoyed ... parts of it." Matt thought about this before adding. "But it was more just the sex talk than the part with him. I mean if she'd talked about having sex with me I'd have still cum!"

"My God so would I!" Donny yelled and laughed gripping his now erect penis. "Just the thought of Kay's body. Oooh! I mean it doesn't get me jealous or anything. What about you?"

Matt paused again.

"Well I don't know I'm different than you. I don't like the thought of her with other guys." He became thoughtful.

"Well what about me?" Donny sat up. "I'm another guy."

"Yes I know but it's different with you."

"How?"

"Well .... we're friends .... and well ... we started this with Kay together." He stumbled over his words. "She's a friend to both of us."

"Yes but you enjoy it when I'm with ... her doing stuff, I've seen you. I've heard you."

Matt reddened with embarrassment.

"Yes ... well ..." He didn't know what to say. Donny laughed at him. "Or shut your mouth."

He threw a cushion at Donny who deflected it over his head.

"You enjoyed it. You know you did." Donny continued playfully. "At least I'm honest about it."

They resumed reading.

After a while Matt spoke.

"It says here women don't like threesomes and stuff, they prefer one-on-one for the love and security it offers."

Donny looked up at Matt.

"Well when Kay gets here you better leave." He spoke mischievously winding Matt up.

"I was only reading what it says here. I never said I believed it." He defended himself.

"Listen Matt I've never heard Kay complain have you?" Donny stopped reading.

"No ..." He paused again. "... but we've never asked her. Have we?"

"Look you've got enough conscience for both of us. I certainly don't feel guilty. If Kay objected she'd let us know believe you me." Donny asserted. "I've known her a lot longer than you."

"I suppose." Matt shrugged. "She is gorgeous. I just don't know if she feels like us that's all. She's a woman and they're different."

"She's all woman and she has as many desires as we have. Hell she's told you about her and that Brad guy on holiday, what more proof do you need?" Donny shook his head. "Wake up and smell the coffee she loves it! Just think what she's done or let us do over the past few weeks. She's worn cum filled panties; let us strip her; talked sexy to us; let us cum on her body; finger her." He paused to get his breath. "She has needs and they're not that different from ours and I'm willing to match mine with hers and enjoy the ride."

He gripped his erection whistled and Matt smiled.

They resumed their reading.

Matt had started to wonder if they were doing the right thing by Kay but he guessed Donny was right. Kay was a wonderful girl but certainly no pushover and if she didn't like something she would make it plain. He guessed it was his protective instinct for her.

Donny on the other hand just wanted the pleasure of sex

++++++

Kay left Mrs Jones at the door and walked toward the cabin contemplating. She could not believe what was happening. It seemed that not only was she getting sexually aroused by the boys and even her 'cousin', now the likes of Mr Jones and Mr Goodiner were eyeing her up. She really was wondering if it was because she was sex obsessed that these things were happening. Perhaps she was giving off unintentional desperate signals that she couldn't disguise or even recognise. Or was it that the scales had been lifted from her eyes and she was just becoming aware of what had been happening all along. Whatever it was, she was once again incredibly horny.

She got to the cabin and took a deep breath preparing herself and entered. There was a scurrying and scuffling as first Donny then Matt jumped behind the settee and futon. The room was quite dark and a loud bass line was thumping; as Kay's eyes adjusted she spotted a discarded men's magazine that had landed near the Playstation. She bent and picked it up.

"Hmmmm. Still at it I see." She smiled happy to know they felt how she did.

The boys both sighed in relief and adjusting their pants came from behind their respective covers to hug her. She immediately looked down at their pants.

"Looks like you're way ahead of me."

Donny was as stiff as a board, as usual.

"Well feel free to catch up." He said. "I'll help."

"So will I." Matt joined in eagerly.

"Woah! Let me catch my breath." She said this, but was more than prepared to join in with the night's activity.

"It's really great to see you." Said Matt and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. She felt a might guilty thinking about his dad but was certainly not going to tell him or let it spoil the night. He broke the clinch. "I've missed that so much."

She caught her breath, stepping back.

"Me too!" Her hand patted her exposed bosom. "I'd almost forgotten how nice it was."

"Don't forget me." Donny moved in and equalled Matt's tender kiss but also cupped her left breast pinching her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. She winced; slightly broke lips; stepped back; looked at him; smiled and returned to the kiss, groaning deeply. Eventually they stopped kissing as she gently pushed him away and sat herself on the settee. The boys moved to the futon opposite, where they watched her stocking tops, avidly. She looked to Matt and thought 'like father like son'.

"Well I know you're glad to see me, how's things been?"

They talked for a while and reacquainted themselves. Eventually Kay asked if they felt bad about her confession. They said 'no' and Matt even praised her truthfulness. She told them that she sometimes felt out of control when she 'fool's around' and Donny quickly replied that it never seemed to happen with them, but she said how could he say that when they look at what has happened in just a few short weeks. Donny shrugged but it was all good banter and even though the room was full of sexual tension they still managed to laugh.

What seemed to be their foreplay was sex talk. They enjoyed it and it heightened the anticipation. Matt had been reading an article in one of the magazines about one on one sex being better than a threesome but they all had their own differing opinions which ended with the boys all bunched up on the futon, play fighting. When they were lying flat Kay looked across at them.

"So how has it been?"

Donny looked at Matt.

"How do you think it's been?" He pointed to the magazine by Kay's feet. "You've seen the mags."

"Pretty desperate hey?" One look at their faces answered that question. "Well what do you fancy?"

Donny looked at Matt in a superior way as if to say 'what did I tell you'.

She giggled.

"Can I help you?"

Donny almost leaped next to her on the settee. It made Kay jump at first but she was still giggling as he pulled his stiff cock out.

"Ooooh!" She said raising her hands in mock horror while still laughing.

Matt stood up.

"Look how do you want to do this?" Donny and Kay stared up at him as he struggled with his words. "I mean you might prefer us separately or ...or you know .. together?"

It was strange but recently it had never occurred to Kay that they would do stuff separately. Donny was irritated with Matt for delaying the action.

"Well first come first served." He said claiming his position as first in line by holding Kay around the shoulders.

"Look I'm only thinking of Kay and how she feels." Matt said still looking and standing awkwardly. She reached out a hand to him.

"If that's what you want it's ok." She smiled. "Look I'm ok with whatever. Anyway I'll tell you when I'm not."

Matt started to feel stupid. Why had he said anything? He was trying to be clever and sophisticated and caring.

Kay nodded at Donny's erect penis.

"You know what he's like he. Is that ok?"

She was still holding his hand. She gave it a squeeze and he regretted saying anything but felt he had to save face. He nodded stiffly and moved over to the chair by the door, regretting his stupidity and big mouth.

Donny squeezed Kay but before she continued she whispered in the dark.

"Matt lighten up please. For goodness sake let's ALL enjoy the night."

He sighed but remained where he was, guarding the door.

++++++

The room was quiet apart from the low background music then they began kissing and the sounds of their mouths opening and closing and their tongues flicking against each other, could be heard. Kay could feel Donny's cock rubbing against her dress. She whispered hoarsely in his ear.

"I need to take my dress off." She had to force him off her so she could stand and lift it over her head. There was pre-cum on the side, she could feel it in the dark. Matt looked across at her slim athletic body in the dim light and felt himself hardening in his pants. She smiled over at him then sat down next to Donny.

"Let's move to the futon." Donny said removing his pants. She agreed and they lay next to each other.

Donny began kissing her and she responded. He moved down to her neck as he felt her breasts through her bra. She pulled him back up to her face and began unbuttoning his shirt, then started kissing his neck and chest. As this was happening his cock was against her belly button, leaking onto her soft white flesh. She was so horny.

He moved back down to reciprocate and unclasped her bra so that he could suck on her pert nipples. This caused Kay to start whimpering which made Matt regret even more that he suggested just one-on-one. Her nipples were hard and glistening in the half light and she writhed next to Donny.

Matt could see her violet panties stretched over her firm buttocks as she lay on her side kissing Donny deeply. He could see the long triangular gap that opened up from her knees to the tops of her thighs. His cock strained at his pants. She rolled onto her back as Matt caught sight of the glistening breasts and pointed nipples covered with a light sheen of perspiration. He was enjoying watching and he found himself gently rubbing his cock-head through his pants. Kay's long lithe body would turn any red-blooded male on and he couldn't blame anyone for desiring her. She was truly magnificent and he was grateful she wanted to sexually experiment with them both. She was young and like both Donny and himself had been subjugated for so long it was bound to come out or remain repressed and dangerously waiting to boil up some time in the future. They needed this freedom and they needed to learn.

Donny pressed the palm of his hand over her flat stomach, over the garter belt and beneath her flimsy violet panties. He could feel her pubic mound and after careful searching, eased open the hairy valley to reveal her tender labia. He slid his finger down to moisten it and she cooed as he slid into her moist warmth opening. Donny had been reading in his magazine about a woman's G spot and was determined to find Kay's.

Kay opened her legs as his fingers probed her, searching deeply. She cried in pleasure as he curled his fingers upwards to find his goal. His thumb rubbed her hardened clitoris as she panted attempting to sit up but lying down again with excitement. All of a sudden she felt the most tremendous pleasure gushing through her lower abdomen, a fire, a fever and she vocalised it, nearly sending Matt over the top. She felt like something had been opened that had been locked in a vault all her life. She was awash with lust and pleasure.

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers