Cabin Fever Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers

He said he could tell she would be a really good athlete. She said.

'If I'm as fit as you at your age then I'll be happy.' There was a pause and she realised how bad that would sound. 'I didn't mean it like that. No ... sorry ... you're absolutely great.'

'That's ok.' He said.

'No no I didn't mean that.' She moved over to him and ran her hands up his biceps and over his chest, while she leaned into him. 'You're rock and so fit.'

He leaned back to look at her and said 'careful now' but she didn't know what he meant. She found him very attractive. His body was hard and then she realised ALL his muscles were hard. She found this really sexy. Then she had an idea.

'Would you answer a question for me?'

'Sure thing.' He replied.

'Do you find me attractive?'

He smiled.

'Yes I do.'

'But do you find me sexually attractive?'

'Well ... yes I suppose I do.'

'Do you want to kiss me?' She placed her arms round his neck and nuzzled into him.

With his mouth next to her ear, she heard him say. 'Yes I most definitely do.'

She ran her hands down to the front of his jeans and felt the hard muscle by his zipper.

She lifted her head from his neck and pursed her lips, then placed them gently onto his, the pressure increased as the kiss continued. Her tongue slipped between his lips into his mouth, their tongues slid along each other, arousing them both as they twisted their mouths for position. Her hands moved over his hard muscles, as she did she felt her nipples becoming erect.

His hand glided over her dress, barely feeling her laced underwear against her smooth skin. They came up for air and she tongued his ear and nibbled his earlobe. Their breath had quickened. His hand ran up the side of her body until his hand covered her left breast and his thumb found her pointed nipple.

'Hhmmm!' She found herself moaning involuntarily. He was now working on both her nipples, making her moist between the legs. The music stopped and they broke their embrace. Her sigh came out shakily. 'Gosh you are so fit.'

As she went to change the music she smiled to herself at her nipples standing out under her dress. She put on something slow with a powerful and sexy bass line. She turned and walked sexily towards him.

He took hold of her arm and brought her to the futon.

'You're sensational.' He said as they lay side by side. 'Would you take that dress off for me?'

'Hmmm! Yes I believe I would.' She replied and sat up asking him to unzip the zipper at the back. With a few movements she had removed her dress. He looked at her with ever strengthening admiration, as she lay back in her lilac underwear, black stockings and still, the heels. He ran his hand up her legs and they resumed kissing. After a long while she said. 'How about getting out of your things?'

He stood up and removed his shirt and trousers. As he pulled down his pants his cock sprang out of his shorts. It was stiff and a very healthy size, Kay noted. He lay back next to her and resumed kissing her. This time he ran his hand under the lacy material of her bra. His finger and thumb pinched her nipple gently to stiffen it further then his thumb brushed back and forth over its apex, sending thrills like delightful electric tingling through her lower body. Her soft hands caressed his firm, muscular shoulders and back, pulling him into her. He unclipped the front-opening bra, letting it fall away and scooped both breasts with his hands like over loaded snow shovels. Both thumbs played with her sensitive brown nipples. He could hear the sensuous sound of her stockings rubbing together as she ravelled and unravelled her legs, rolling her hips from side to side.

He kissed her on the lips then moved down her body; to her flat mid-riff and gently kissed the toned flesh there. His hand was now nestling between her thighs on the tanned skin between her stocking top and panties. She moaned and rolled her hips as the thumb from his right hand lifted the frilled leg of her lilac panties and touched her trimmed pubic hair.

He could feel his naked erection pressing against the futon mattress. He moved his hand to her stocking and kissed the flesh where his hand had been. His cheek lay against her panties and he could feel the heat emanating from them. The underside of his chin pressed against her thigh as he gently parted her legs and ran his tongue along the inside of her thighs. He could smell perfume and her body's musk.

He moved on top of her and she looked down his tanned body over the slight rolls of flesh, covered with light hair, some grey, down to above the tensed muscles of his flat stomach, where he was holding his erect cock. He was propping himself up on one sinew straining arm. She could see his split cock-end, like an eye, lusting for her body; the light purple coloured head poking from his fist, glistening in the fading light. She placed her hands either side of her pussy and pulled her labia open as she opened her legs as wide as she could, to make entry easier for him, recalling Joe saying she was tight.

He moved down and placed the head at the entrance to her pussy. She was well lubricated and willing and the end of his penis was soon lathered in her vaginal fluid. She moved her hands away as she felt him entering her without much resistance, wrapping herself around his manhood; greeting his shaft as he travelled deep within the coated walls of her vagina. She shivered and made cooing noises as he pushed and withdrew gently, to the liquid sounds of their union. She smelled the muskiness of their bodies mixed with the timber and wood treatment within the cabin and knew this moment would always stay with her and drift back to her whenever she smelled that aroma.

'Ooooh!' She groaned, in ecstasy as he became more practiced and familiar with her body.

She smiled as she looked into his face, as he possessed her. He reciprocated. There bodies locked into a rhythm that heightened the excitement on each stroke. He was fully in her and she wanted it to continue forever. Her first full naked cock, Matt's dad! Who would have thought it? Even saying this to herself excited her. Everything excited her. The beat increased and she loved the sensuous feel of his body as he pinned back her gaping thighs that she tried to close around his hips. To be this open and wanton was sending waves of burning thrills through her whole body, building up one on top of the other. She could feel the shape of his cock inside her, opening her. She clutched at his tight buttocks and pulled him deeper into her body, each time his buttocks rose away from her.

'Oh cum in me, please cum in me. Fill me.' His actions became more frantic as he held her ankles and lifted her legs onto his shoulder to afford him greater penetration, not missing a stroke, like a machine he continued relentlessly. 'Oh God yes, yes.'

He started to speak in his deep commanding voice, as she answered with 'oh yes and fuck me more'

'Do you like that Kay?'

'Is that what you want?'

'Am I pleasing you?'

'You're so gorgeous.'

'Tell me what you like?'

She had made sure she was on contraception after she had sex with Joe. She wanted to feel sperm filling her womb, she was hungry for it. She could see beads of sweat on his brow and his breathing had quickened, when she first felt the tell-tale signs of an approaching orgasm. She could not control her vocalisation. It wasn't like the previous times she had had an orgasm in this place, she could now make as much sound as she liked. Then again this was not like any orgasm she had ever had. This orgasm seemed to fill her whole body from head to toe.

'Oh uh fuck me oh yes. I'll do anything. I love it. I love it. Oh please...' Her body arched her neck craning back. '...Yes oh fuck me harder, Oh Mr Jones yes oh yes. Ohhhh!'

Her orgasm washed over her and she came a second time as she felt his cock jerk and release his sperm into her, thrust after mighty thrust. On his final thrust he forced her hips against him, her legs bent over his shoulder.

He eased her legs off his shoulders one at a time as his detumescent cock slid out of her. He lay with his head in the crook of her neck. She kissed his forehead rubbing her palm gently against his cheek. She could feel his slackening member inside her. His hand reached to her breast it was coated with the sweat from their bodies. She giggled and pulled away when he tried to play with her nipples.

They lay side by side looking up at the ceiling saying nothing for some time, until she said.

'That was truly fantastic.' She spoke lazily like somebody coming out of anaesthetic.

'It was.' He agreed. 'I can't tell you how wonderful that was for me, Kay.'

'It's never been like that for me.' She said.

'Or me.'

They lay in silence, in the dark, holding each other. Mr Jones turned to her and said.

'Thank you Kay for giving me such pleasure.' He ran his finger along her naked body, making her downy hair stand in goose bumps.

She rolled to face him, their bodies touching. They could feel the others' breath on their face.

'Oh you're such a gentleman.' She lifted a leg over his hip and he felt the cool wet from her pubic hair touching his thigh. 'I think I love you.'

They kissed long and hard and in the process he became ready for action once again. She felt him hard against her and decided to move down his body. In anticipation he rolled onto his back. Her eager mouth and hand sought him out. She held his cock and placed the head in her mouth sucking and looking up at him to appreciate the pleasure she was giving him. Both his hands were holding her head. Her tongue licked the underside of his cock-head as she stroked his foreskin back and forth with her hand, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. She continued for a while and then stopped and lifted her mouth from him and smiled, slime hung from her chin to his cock, like a tightrope walker's rope.

'Here.' He said smiling, and brought her up towards him, then turned her onto her front. 'Kneel up on the bed.'

She did as he instructed, now on her hands and knees head hanging down. He positioned himself behind her, kneeling between her legs. He pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, moving them around and coating them with their juices. She groaned as she felt her opening once again violated. He held her labia open exposing her inner lips and clitoris then bent forward and began lapping at her sensitive flesh. She began crying and reached back with an arm to push his head further into her. She screamed with pleasure as he worked at her, he enjoyed her mewling, he felt powerful to be able to give so much pleasure. She shouted.

'Oh fuck me please fuck me.'

He moved his head away and took hold of his cock, placing it at the opened entrance to her vagina. The heat from her body stiffened his erect penis further. He pushed and slid in without any difficulty. She was now on hands and knees her ass in the air. He reached around to her breasts and massaged them as he pushed into her. He toyed with the hard nipples, receiving squeals of pleasure as he did so.

'Ohhhh fuck me hard, please.' She cried.

He needed more purchase so moved his hands to her hips and was then able to slam into her at speed. She shouted and groaned as he slapped against her, pulling out to give her great heaving thrusts. Once he slipped and he thought he'd broken his cock but with a realignment he managed to maintain the rhythm. As well as the slapping sounds and their groaning, there were wet sucking sounds and the creaking of the futon which increased as the action became more frantic. When Kay let out a scream and shouted.

'Oh Yes God Yes ... oh yes .... I'm cumming.'

As soon as he heard that, he ejaculated deep inside her holding her hips against him with all the force he could manage. His cock twitched within her several times until his balls were completely drained and exhausted his upper body rested on her back.

Some time later they dressed and said their farewells to the cabin. She couldn't feel sad as she was still in the afterglow of sex. He kissed her and then walked her home. Nothing was said about meeting again. No telephone numbers were exchanged. It was a one-off and they both knew it. As they said goodbye they both knew this was the end.

+++++++++ Prologue

She sat in her bedroom in her underwear still feeling the heat and dampness from their sex. She switched on the bedside lamp Donny had made her and smiled at a fond memory. She clutched her stomach then between her legs, feeling a surge of excitement there even though she was slightly sore, then she noticed the letter sticking out of her purse. She retrieved it, opened Matt's letter and began reading.

++++++++ Matt's letter with Kay's thoughts in parenthesis ()

Dear Kay,

Let me start by saying how sorry Donny and I feel for what happened. We betrayed your trust. Joe told us what you did and I don't want this to sound arrogant but I believe in some way that happened because of our big mouths. What I would have given for it to have been me in his place.

(She smiled to herself and thought 'like father like son').

We told him about us because we were immature, trying to impress him. He had all the stories about his conquests, which by the way you won't be one of, dad has seen to that.

(She smiled again imagining Mr Jones warning Joe off).

He was sharing his tales with us and it kind of made us look like stupid kids. Well you know the rest.

Dad found out what had gone on after you stopped coming round. For what it's worth, my parents were as disappointed as we were that you stopped coming.

(She felt she had betrayed Mrs Jones).

We all really think the world of you. When dad found out about our betrayal, he gave me a talking to and lectured me on my dishonourable behaviour. He did the same with Donny. I can tell you we were already feeling bad enough but felt worse when we had our dressing down from 'the major'. He really is a cool guy believe it or not.

(I believe it, she thought.)

When I heard he was going back to the house I wrote this and asked him to drop it in to you.

We did have some good times together when the cabin fever took over us and for those times I want to thank you. I will probably always love you Kay. Nothing can change that.

(She felt choked up and didn't know whether to laugh or cry).

I appreciate you may not be bothered but Donny is seeing Shelley Watts now! You remember what he said about her? Well perhaps he'll be satisfied now, though I know he'll always feel bad about you. I hope she makes him happy. We've hardly spoken since I moved; I suppose we're all maturing and moving on in our lives. I'm settling in at the new place and will be knuckling down to concentrate on getting decent grades. It's too early to tell if I'll enjoy it here, but I'm sure I'll get bye ok. Whatever happens I'll never forget you or our happy times.

Finally, I just want you to realise I know how this betrayal must have hurt you and can't imagine anything worse than to have been betrayed by those you trust.

(Just as Me and your dad have betrayed you and your mom, she thought.)

I hope you learn to forget the wrong we did and think of us only when we were happy together.

Best wishes for your future wherever it may lie.

Love Matt x

++++++++

She had tears in her eye. She felt emotional. It was the events of the day, leaving Goodiner's; the alcohol wearing off; seeing the cabin, part of her youth for the last time and the thoughts generated by Matt's letter.

She felt a stab of guilt and realised the gravity of what she had done with Mr Jones. She had just been making love to Matt's dad; to Mrs Jones husband. Who was the bigger betrayer now? She couldn't feel sorry, still feeling the glow of love making with Mr Jones, but that would wear off. Her religious upbringing made her think of the Judas kiss of betrayal.

Her anger over Donny and Matt's betrayal had subsided but she knew she could never face either of them again; not because of their betrayal of her but of her betrayal of them. She couldn't imagine how Mr Jones would deal with his guilt on a daily basis but perhaps he was more practised at it, though she never would have believed it.

She knew she must lock the events of this evening away inside her and never reveal them to anyone and now she must get on with her life.

THE END

bill_p99
bill_p99
49 Followers