Cabin John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went dormant for only a moment. She quickly recovered and her face was possessed. She hardly ever talked dirty, but she looked at Jerry's rigid cock and then up at his face and said, "Fuck me now, fuck me hard."

She was an animal. Jerry became one.

He climbed on to her quickly and rammed his dick in her hard and fast. His cock was a knife stabbing my heart with each thrust. Tracy started coming again on the second stroke. Jerry was so turned on he was not far behind.

Jerry barely paused to recover before gently but firmly grasping Tracy by the hips, flipping her back over, and pulling her up on to her hands and knees. His cock was rigid as he entered her from behind, slowly, Tracy letting out a loud cry of pleasure as he gradually filled her.

He was bent over her, his front to her back, his arms supporting him next to hers. He gently fucked her, her face showing pleasure and desire. She turned her head up to him and he kissed her before raising upright on his knees. He grabbed her hips and she matched his pace as she rocked back and forth.

They both lasted longer this time. Tracy's arms collapsed with her next orgasm. Her head was lying sideways on the bed facing Samantha and me, eyes closed with pleasure, her ass was still supported by her knees. Jerry increased his speed and power until he erupted into the loudest and longest orgasm of the weekend which triggered a similar one in Tracy.

My cock felt like it had never been harder. Samantha couldn't contain herself any longer. She slipped it into her. I was at her mercy. She slowly rode me, positioning herself for maximum pleasure, rocking back and forth on my lap, her breasts moving back in forth in front of my face.

Samantha suddenly paused, then slipped off of me. I looked up to see Jerry and Tracy holding her arms.

"You should return the favor Rick gave you this morning."

I wasn't sure what they meant. My eyes were unplugged as I was blindfolded again. I was freed from the chair into a firm grasp that had to be Jerry's, stood up, and then helped to the floor. I was firmly lowered to the coffee table, my arms on either side. My wrists were lashed to one set of legs while my thighs were lashed to the other. A pillow was stuck under my chin and then a ball gag secured in my mouth before the blindfold was removed.

Jerry and Tracy were sitting inches away from me. Jerry was semi-hard and Tracy's nipples were stiff. They were both looking at something behind me and smiling at me, bemused. It was about then that I realized this evening was not going to be anything like what I had hoped for.

"Show Rick what you have for him."

Samantha appeared peripherally and walked in front of me. She was wearing a large strap-on dildo that was sculpted to resemble a stiff cock.

"You fucked Sam from behind this morning, now she is going to do the same to you."

Sam moved behind me. I felt her hand separate my cheeks and lube my ass. She put her hands on my back just above my ass and I felt the tip of her cock probing me. Tracy was watching in fascination, Jerry in amusement. Tracy and I had only tried anal sex once and that was me in her. Jerry started to slowly run his hands over Tracy's body as they watched me being raped. My cock was still rock hard, sandwiched between the table and my belly..

Samantha put pressure on me. I bit down on the ball gag and pushed my sphincter muscles outward to ease the penetration. I felt myself stretching as she increased the pressure. Suddenly she was in -- sinking all the way in as I moaned with surprise, pain, and pleasure.

Tracy was getting turned on. Her nipples stiffened a little more, she responded to Jerry's touching, her free hand started to wander over his body. Jerry and Tracy gravitated towards each other. She looked at Jerry with a smile as if she had been married to him for 20 years instead of me. Her nipples were stiff and her body was open as she rolled out to envelop him. My insides were melting painfully.

Jerry looked down at her as if she belonged to him. He lasered his eyes into hers while his stiff cock crept towards her welcoming pussy. They sighed in harmony as contact was made and shuddered as he sank into her. Tracy looked over at me and Jerry followed her gaze.

Sam had grabbed my hips and pulled herself out slowly. When she saw she had an audience she began to perform. She slowly accelerated the pace. At first it felt better. Then she started slamming into me and I was overloaded.

In my head I saw her, plunging into me, her breasts bouncing, nipples stiff, hair flying, ecstasy on her face. With my eyes I saw Jerry slowly accelerating into Tracy, their eyes locked and focused like mutual tractor beams, their nipples stiff, their bodies tense.

Sam altered her pace to match Jerry's. Everyone's breathing became quicker and shallower. Tracy started emitting small sounds of pleasure and Sam began to echo her back. Jerry groaned in response. I felt my balls beginning to work. The mutual sounds quickly crescendoed. Tracy came first, followed by Jerry, then Sam and me. I felt a warm sticky pool of semen spreading under my belly.

Tracy was the first to move. She grabbed a remote control and turned on the TV.

"Do you understand what's going on Rick?"

I shook my head.

"You took advantage of Sam and you betrayed me and Jerry.

"Rick, I told you if you were ever unfaithful to me I would make you pay. You didn't just cheat on this morning, you practically raped Sam. Then you let me put your cock in my mouth, a cock that was still moist from Sam's cunt, and then you put it in my pussy.

"I haven't decided about our marriage yet, but in the meantime you are going to pay the price the rest of this trip while the rest of us enjoy ourselves. Especially me. After it is over we will see where we our with our marriage and our friendship"

I tried to defend myself but ended up sounding like one of the adults in a Charlie Brown cartoon. She ignored me and pressed on the remote. The screen came to life. It only took a moment for me to recognize myself from this morning. I had just finished yanking Sam off of her knees and now I was fucking her from behind as I pinned her hands to the cabinet. I put my arm over her mouth. She pushed me away and I staggered back and broke the bowl and you could see blood on my arm.

The video had been well edited to put me in the worst light. Tracy wouldn't have listened to me even if I wasn't gagged. I had betrayed her. I was totally lost. I just worked on staying cool. Cindy reached out and roughly pinched my arm where Sam had buried her teeth this morning.

"I think I have just the thing" said Jerry and he opened up a wicker chest that had been padlocked the previous night. He pulled out a small leather item with snaps, buckles, and a ring. He also pulled out a rubber paddle. He took these behind me.

I felt my chest being lifted up off of the table. The ring was removed from my cock and more sperm dripped onto the table.

A female hand caressed my groin. I was ready in no time. Then I felt straps going around my cock and balls. After a couple minutes something pulled my cock so it was pointing down and slightly backwards. My hands were released and then secured behind me, and then my ankles were released.

"Make him clean that up first."

The ball gag was removed from my mouth and my face was lowered to the pool of semen on the table.

"Tracy..."

The sting on my ass was so hard I was almost in shock. I was reeling and digesting what had just occurred when my other cheek was hit equally hard.

"Lick it up!" came a hard female voice that had to be Sam's. I sucked it up like it was melted ice cream. I didn't want to be hit again.

After I finished I was helped to a standing position. Jerry and Tracy had a new strap-on harness and were bringing it over to me. I recognized it as a male strap-on like I had seen on the internet. There was a solid triangle that would cover my crotch like a bikini bottom. A healthy looking dildo protruded from it. I glanced down to see my cock wrapped in three leather straps with a small ring on the end attached to a leash that went under my crotch. Sam must have had that.

Jerry put the harness on me while Sam pulled on my leash. My cock was pinned under the center patch that went over my crotch.

"OK Sam, he's all yours."

Tracy took Jerry by the hand and led him to Jerry and Sam's bedroom. Sam watched them go and then took the leash and led me to ours. When she had me inside the door, she hit me twice more on my already stinging ass.

"My husband is fucking your wife tonight so you are going to do whatever I say.. Get on your knees now!"

I fell to my knees as she lay back on the bed, feet on the floor and her pussy on the edge. I didn't need to be told to start licking her pussy.

"You're probably curious about the video." She said as I warmed to my task.

"Jerry was awake but laying in bed this morning. He was waiting for me to come back in. Then he heard the crash in the kitchen. He was a little suspicious when he saw the two of us out there alone.

"We had security cameras installed after a break-in a few years ago. We bartered for a free rental and got a great system out of it. The cameras feed to a computer hard drive which can hold several weeks of video that we can access from home. After lunch he went to the computer and pulled up the kitchen camera and saw the whole thing. He called me in and confronted me with the video. I told him you seduced me. I couldn't deny my part. He accepted that. He edited the version he showed to Tracy this afternoon after swimming. I agreed to let him spend the night with Tracy in return for her believing I wasn't responsible for this morning. So here we are."

I thought about this as I licked her cunt and slurped her juices. I heard a bumping against the wall and then Tracy's cries of joy steadily increasing in volume. Sam responded to this and I matched her. She thrashed in orgasm shortly after Tracy crescendoed. Jerry started joining in. I felt my hard cock fruitlessly straining against its confinement. Sam roared in a wild orgasm.

Sam got off the bed, helped me to my feet, and then pushed me down on my back. My large dildo was pointing straight up. She straddled it and began riding me. Her breasts were bobbing, her nipples stiff, her eyes closed. My real cock was getting harder and harder. I could hear Tracy and Jerry starting up again next door.

Sam fell forward on her hands and then pushed backwards so the dildo was pushing against the top of her cunt. She began to ride it like that. She stared me down as she fucked herself on me. Her eyes were drilling holes through the back of my head. Suddenly she lost focus and her face contorted. She let out a groan and then repeated it faster and louder until it became a song of orgasm. She pushed harder and faster as she sang longer and louder before it broke and she slowed and collapsed on the bed next to me.

Next door I could hear Tracy echoing Sam's recent orgasm. I could hear her rising moans of pleasure as they pierced my soul. I so wished I could go back in time to this morning and undo everything.

As she began to climax a second voice joined her and then drowned her out as Jerry came loudly inside my wife.

"Your wife is fucking my husband," Sam said again, this time in a voice of resignation. She closed her eyes.

I don't know when I fell asleep. I became aware of singing and the bed next door thumping against the wall. My mind looked through the wall and saw Tracy there on her back, legs spread wide for Jerry, staring up at him in rapture as he thumped away at her. It was killing me. It was making me hard.

I felt Sam stirring next to me and the next thing I knew she had my shoulders pinned down and was straddling my head. She sat down roughly on my face and moved her wet pussy over my mouth. I opened up and started licking. She was slowly smothering me and I wasn't sure she cared. I think maybe she had convinced herself that I had raped her that morning instead of her seducing me. I licked her for my life.

She began to rock as she became more excited. That gave me air and sound. I breathed as I listened to the marathon continuing in the next room. I raised my head and fucked Sam with my tongue, pulling out in long licks. She grabbed my head and pulled it up and pinned it against her cunt. She came once more in wave after loud wave, her juices flowing into my mouth, down my chin, and over the sides of my face.

She released me and my head flopped back, exhausted. She turned around and slid quickly down to my silicone cock and began to ride me backwards. I just went along for the ride. She pleasured herself on me and once more came in squeals of excitement. I don't even remember slipping back into sleep.

12