Cabin Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful winter cabin, a night by the fire, and more.
1.2k words
4.06
46.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a vacation in heaven. A beautiful snow covered landscape, plenty of things to see and do, and a small cozy cottage for just you and me. We had originally planned to stay in a much larger house, with private bedrooms but shared common areas, but changed our minds at the last minute. Best decision ever.

We spent a day outside, hiking, skiing, tubing. We enjoyed the brisk winter air, and the sheer joy of being together. At one point we stopped in the middle of the woods for a brief make-out session, as if we where teens again.

When we called it a day, I had something special planned for you. I told you to go take a quick shower. While you did that, I built up a nice fire in the fireplace, and laid out a massage pad. It was wide enough that two people could very comfortably lay side by side on it.

You must have sensed my intentions, because you came back out wrapped in a towel that just barely covered your ass. I motioned for you to sit down next to me on the pad. You did so, and I pulled you close, kissing you deeply. You melted into my arms.

Our lips parted, and I told you to take off the towel and lay face down. I dimmed the lights, and the room was filled with firelight. Everything was perfect. I quickly stripped of my clothes, and straddled your back. You looked back at me, and raised an eyebrow. When I held up a bottle of sensual massage oil, you relaxed and smiled.

It was our favorite kind of oil, the kind that warmed when it touched skin. I squeezed out a generous amount onto your back, and gently began working it in. You moaned appreciatively, and I felt you wiggle beneath me.

The feeling of your warm skin on mine had an obvious affect on me. My cock twitched, and slowly became fully erect. You giggled, and wiggled your ass, making me twitch again.

As I massaged the oil into your skin, I could feel your muscles relax after a long day of fun. I whispered gently to you.

"That's it. Relax baby. Focus on the warmth spreading through your body. Let all your muscles go limp."

I worked my way down your back, watching in delight as the firelight danced across your beautiful glistening skin. As my hands moved down, I inched backwards until I was straddling your legs. Tenderly my hands began massaging your plump ass cheeks.

You moaned slightly, and shifted your body. I knew how much you loved me touching your ass, and I loved it too. My fingers gently worked towards your ass crack, and you shifted your hips, allowing me better access. I poured another dollop of oil down your ass, watching as it traced down to your anus.

My hands spread your ass apart, and my fingers gently probed around your tight rosebud. I circled it slowly at first, teasing it. Then I slowly pushed one finger into you. You groaned slightly, and I felt your muscles relax again. I worked that finger in and out several times, and then pushed another in with it.

I did this again, slowly stretching your forbidden tunnel. You tried to stifle your moans, but your pussy betrayed you by being dripping wet. I knew in good time I would enjoy that too, but I stayed focused at the task at hand.

When you were taking three fingers with ease, I decided to move on. I pulled my fingers out, and you moaned. A few quick strokes with my hand and my cock was covered in oil. I slowly aligned my cock with your dark tunnel, and pressed in. You reached back and pulled your cheeks apart, wanting and easing my entrance.

At first there was resistance. I pushed forward a bit more, and my cock slid into your anus. You groaned, and lifted your ass to take more of me inside you. With infinite care, I pressed inward, savoring the deliciously tight passage I was invading. My cock slid deeper and deeper, until it was entirely in you to the hilt, and I was pressing against your sweet ass, with no more to plunge into you......

With my cock buried deep in your neither regions, I continued my massage. You groaned and tried to shift your hips, but couldn't get enough movement. I chuckled, but said nothing. It was my plan to stay like this until you begged me to fuck you.

What I hadn't counted on was how wonderfully tight you where. This was a rare pleasure we enjoyed, and every time was extremely erotic. I always seem to forget how hot and tight your anus is, and how it always pushes me so close to orgasm. Just the act of entering you always puts me dangerously close to cumming.

Just when I thought I was safe from cumming to soon, I felt your already tight anus constrict around my cock. It felt like my cock was being milked, and I was being pulled into your tight depths. I caught myself on shaking arms, amazed at how wonderful it felt.

"You thought you where going to tease me? Shame shame," You purred at me. "For that, I will decide when you explode your cum inside me."

The tables had turned, and I knew you were going to play with me now. I love when you are in control like this. Slowly, you milked my cock, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I groaned, and felt my body start to sweat. Then your milking stopped, and my cock was locked in a velvet vise.

"You aren't going to cum that easily, Pet."

I groaned, desperate to cum, but I didn't move. I knew that would be breaking the rules of our little game. My cock throbbed, aching for release.

"Baby, please let me cum." I whispered in your ear.

"Only on one condition, Pet." As you are gently caressed my face.

"Name it." As I kissed your ear.

"You'll owe me a favor of my choice, to be redeemed whenever I want."

My answer came without hesitation, "Yes...yes...."

With that you began milking my cock again. I groaned in your ear and felt my orgasm approaching. The feeling of your tight anus constricting around my cock was indescribable. You whispered in my ear, urging me on.

"Come on my Pet, fill me with your hot cum. I know you want to. I love feeling your hot seed filling my tight little asshole. Come on, cum for me Pet," you purred.

And cum I did. My body went rigid, and my cock sent spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum into your dark tunnel. You moaned, and I felt you spasm around my cock. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted, but when I was finally finished I was completely exhausted. You turned, so that I could lay next to you, my cock still buried inside you.

"You never told me you could that honey." I whispered in your ear as my hand caressed your body.

"You never asked," you replied. "I look forward to that favor."

I was looking forward to it myself. With me still inside you, slowly shrinking, we drifted to sleep, warmed by each other and the fire.