Cabo Trip

Story Info
Girl goes topless all week in Cabo.
7.7k words
4.43
176k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My weekend in Cabo was unbelievable! I had so much fun. When we got to the hotel, it was right on the beach a little ways down from the bars that are right on the beach. It had a pool that was right on the beach also. Just awesome! We got there about noon and I was so horny when we got down there with the anticipation of what I was going to do for the next several days that I had to jump Jon as soon as we got into the room. After that quickie, we had a quick lunch and decided there was no time better to get out to the beach. I did follow through with my dare and did not bring a single bikini top or bra.

I was a little hesitant because I didn't know what it was going to be like out there. I did know if there were going to be a lot of kids or old people. Jon had assured me that this was the popular hotel with the twenty and thirty something crowd and not families. I decided to at least cover up to go down to the beach so I could size up the situation by putting on a shear sarong and a little crop top that barely covered my breasts. I chose a thong that had moderate coverage. It is not much of a cover up but it was a lot more than what I had underneath it!

When we got down to the beach I noticed that there were no kids so at least I would not get harassed by uptight moms. I saw a couple of other girls in thongs but no one was topless. I could feel my nipples getting erect. We found a nice spot a put our stuff down. Still standing I undid my sarong and dropped it. Of course this attracted a little attention. Then without thinking about it too long I pulled my top off exposing my erect nipples. I had a faint hint of tan lines so it looked like I had done this before. There we not too many people on the beach so it gave me a chance to get comfortable. After Jon lathered me up with lotion I laid back and just relaxed.

After an hour or so of sunbathing we decided to take a walk. Now I had done this before and had always been nervous, but for the first time I felt like it was no big deal. I guess my mind thought it was OK because it is not illegal in Cabo. We started walking towards the end of the beach that has all of the bars at it. I guess my overconfidence was getting the best of me. After about a twenty minute walk we arrived at the first bar. The bars on the beach are like smaller versions of those ones you see at spring break in Florida. Lots of people running around in bathing suits with drinks in their hands.

In Cabo, the bars are part of the beach with tables right on the sand, so waiters are running around all over the sand offering drinks. The first bar was fairly crowded. I was getting really nervous as we approached the bar. I had never been in front of this many people with my top off. I did notice a few girls running around in thongs. That always seems to make me feel a little more comfortable. As we got closer I noticed a lot of heads turning. Jon just had a big smile on his face. We found a table on the beach and quickly had a couple of margaritas in our hands. In Cabo, happy hour is from 11am to 3pm and everything is 2 for 1. On top of that the drinks are dirt cheap. I practically downed the first margarita and after my second I was flying.

We decided to get up and go to the next bar. I had no inhibitions at this point and was not even thinking about being topless. At the next bar I saw a couple other girls that were topless. They had really nice bodies and large breasts that were very tan. They only had on tiny g-strings. We found a table and had a couple of drinks and one of the topless girls came over and started talking to us. She asked if was a dancer and when I told her I wasn't she said I was very bold to walk around topless. I told her some of the things I had done. She was very impressed. She said she was working down in Cabo for a couple of months as a dancer at one of the local strip clubs. She said a lot of girls come down here for a few months to work. She said the money was really great. After she gave us the lay of the land she invited us to come by and see her one of the nights we were down there. Jon was very into that invitation.

After a couple of more drinks we headed back to our hotel. I had a really hard time walking back. I had to jump into the water a few times to sober up. When we got back to the hotel the pool bar was really happening. Since I was feeling no pain we hopped into the pool and made our way over to the bar. A couple of the girls that we had seen in thongs earlier in the day came up to us and said I was very brave for going topless. I told them that I didn't even bring a top on the trip. I told them how much attention I got down at the bars. They couldn't believe that I went down there without a top. I told them after a couple of drinks it was not really a big deal. Jon then whispered into my ear that he dared me to try to get them to go topless. I told them that if I did he would have to wear his thong to the beach. He hesitated for a minute and said fine. I immediately went to work. I told them that it was legal to go topless down here and that I had seen a couple of other girls topless down the beach. I started telling them how excited it makes me and that they should try it. I said you are barely wearing anything anyways. They sounded intrigued but weren't biting on it. They said not today. I said we are renting a boat to go fishing tomorrow and that they should come along. They said they would love to. I said I had one stipulation though, they cannot bring their bikini tops. They hesitated for a minute. I told them this would be a good way to get used to not having their tops on as well as they could get rid of their tan lines. They thought about and said OK. Jon immediately said that did not count if they were just on the boat with us. They had to be in public. I said OK it shouldn't be a problem. We said we would see them in the morning at 9am.

That night we decided to go out to dinner and hit a couple of the clubs. I told Jon he would have to wait another night to go to the strip club. I couldn't wait to hit the dance floor. It is pretty warm in Cabo at night so you don't have to wear very much plus the clubs get really hot with all of the people. I bought several new outfits just for this trip and couldn't wait to shock Jon with them. I decided to wear this new suede miniskirt that was really short. It rode very low on my hips so I could not wear any panties. My thong tan line totally showed. It had this matching suede halter top that only came down to just below my breasts. Jon nearly fell over when I walked out of the room. He asked if could even sit down in that skirt. I told him not without giving a show to everyone. We grabbed a quick bite to eat at this great Mexican restaurant and headed off to this bar called Squid Roe. It was totally crazy. There is a big tree right in the middle of the dance floor and people were up in it dancing. They had several levels around the dance floor that you could dance on. I decided that we should stay down on the ground floor because I would be showing quite a bit if I went upstairs. We danced the night away. We ran into the two girls coming with us on the boat, Lindsay and Molly. They were totally hammered. I asked them if they were still up for going topless. They said they were. We ended up dancing with them for almost an hour. One of them kept pulling my skirt up exposing my pussy a couple of times. Fortunately the dance floor was totally crowded and nobody could see much. At 4am we headed home.

The next morning we woke up with hangovers. We had about 20 minutes to get to the boat. Fortunately I did not have to put on much. Since we were going to be on the boat much of the day I decided to wear my smallest yellow G-string. It is one I got from Wicked Weasel. I also wore this cute top and shorts set that were a tight yellow mesh. It did not leave much to the imagination. You could totally see my breasts and my G-string. The shorts were really short. They barely covered my ass cheeks. The top was cropped and made my nipples hard when the material rubbed against them. The boat was picking us up down on the beach. There weren't too many people walking around the hotel at 9am so not too many people saw my outfit. All of the excitement helped get me over my hangover. When we got to the beach the boat was waiting for us. The skipper's jaw dropped when he saw me. Again Jon was just smiling. We said we had two more people coming. A couple of minutes later Lindsay and Molly came running down the beach. Before I let them on the boat I asked them if they had their tops. They were both staring at my outfit and said they could see that I hadn't. They said they didn't and hopped aboard.

As we headed out Jon got up on the bridge with the skipper to ask him about fishing. I offered Lindsay and Molly some coffee and we began to talk about last night. They said they had not gone to bed yet. They got back form the bars at 8am. Molly said she like my outfit but Lindsay said she could never wear something that revealing. I could tell they were a little nervous about going topless especially with the skipper there. I told them that they should just act like it is no big deal and they will never see him again. By about 10am we had reached the place where we were supposed to fish. The skipper told us the tuna were biting here all week.

At 10am it was already pretty warm and since we were just sitting there, there was no wind to cool us down. Jon came down from the bridge and said that we ought to get some sun. I smiled at Jon and promptly took off my shorts and top. The skipper was staring intently as he got the rods ready. The girls couldn't believe how small my G-string was. I told them that I had to shave everything off to wear it. I told the girls it helps just to do it and not think about too long. They looked at each other as to say you first. Molly said what the hell and pulled of her skirt first. She was also wearing a G-string. She then quickly pulled her shirt off and said lets catch some fish. Molly had very nice b cup breasts. They fit her petite body. Lindsay was hesitating. We started to pressure her and she finally caved. She undid her sarong to reveal a cute little pink thong. She then slowly pulled her top over her head but kept her breasts covered. Molly quickly grabbed her top exposing her large d cups. She was taller than Molly but still fairly lean. She had a body like the dancers we met the day before but her breasts had never seen the light of day.

The skipper gave us each a fishing rod and told us to just drop the line in the water. Jon and the skipper were taking in the sites as we were all bending over the railing looking in the water. I asked the girls how they were doing and they said they were a little uncomfortable. So I put my rod down and went to the cooler to get everyone some beers. Just as I was coming back Molly hooked up a fish. It was quite a site to see a nearly naked girl fighting a fish. The skipper kept trying to help her but she said she was OK. After 10 minutes of fighting the fish we were able to bring it in. It was huge. Molly was shaking because she was so tired. She decided to go lay down on the front of the boat. Lindsay said she was tired also and decided to join her. I can't blame them since they had been up all night partying. I guess all of the excitement of catching the fish calmed their nerves down because they were walking around proudly. Jon and I fished for another hour before I went to join the girls.

I asked them how they were doing and they said that they forgot they didn't have their tops on. We ended up talking for the next few hours while Jon fished. I told them about some my adventures and how I dared Jon to wear a thong and how he said he would wear one if they went topless in public. They said they would love to see Jon in a thong. Molly said no problem. Lindsay was a little more hesitant. I told her that she had a body that guys would pay to see. She should be proud of it. I asked her if she was excited right now with her top off. She said she was. I told her that feeling would intensify 10 times if she walked up the beach topless.

When the boat pulled up to the beach I told the girls that we had to walk up the beach to the pool bar topless. Again Lindsay was hesitant. I just said trust me. We hopped of the boat and started to walk up the beach. The beach was much more crowded than before and everyone was looking at us. Again Jon had a big smile on his face. We made it to the pool and put our stuff down. Lindsay was shaking she was so nervous. Molly was really getting into it. We quickly got Lindsay a couple of shots. They guys were on us so quickly. We ended up partying in the pool for a couple of hours. Lindsay had finally loosened up and was running around the pool topless.

We decided to go out that night with Lindsay and Molly. I told them they had to wear their sexiest outfits. (I have become so good at coaxing people into things. It is amazing what you can get by showing a little skin.) I decided to wear this black mini halter dress. It was really short and tight of course. But it was semi sheer. From a distance you could not see anything but up close in the right light you could see quite a bit. I was really losing all inhibitions. Jon decided to wear his leather pants. He was looking hot. When we met the girls in the lobby, Molly had gone all out. She had on a tiny skirt. It was a wrap skirt that fastened at the hip but left a large slit up the side. She also had on this crocheted top that wasn't much more than a bikini top. I thought that I might have to borrow that. She was looking good. Jon was drooling. I could not tell if she had panties on or not. Lindsay was looking very good also. She had on some Frankie B hip hugger jeans that were extremely low. Her thong tan was totally showing. She had on a cute knit tube top that barely held her large breasts in. Jon was heaven!

We ate dinner at this nice restaurant in Cabo. The girls started teasing Jon about wearing his thong the next day and he said as long as they are topless he would do it. He was good at keeping the pressure on. We ended up talking about how excited everyone felt. After dinner we went to Cabo Wabo. It is Sammy Hagar's bar. When we walked in, all eyes were on us. We immediately had drinks in our hands. Jon and I immediately hit the dance floor. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. As soon as we left Lindsay and Molly alone they were attacked by a flood of guys. Soon they had hit the dance floor with a couple of really cute guys. They later told me that they had never had so much attention so quickly. I decided to get Molly back for lifting my skirt the night before. I got behind her as if we were dancing and put my hands on her hips. As we danced I slowly undid the button holding her skirt together. In one quick move I pulled it away only to find that she was not wearing any panties. She did not know what was going on for a few seconds. The dance floor was really crowded so it was hard for anyone to see but the people around her got a good show. I gave her the skirt back, she put it back on and kept on dancing. What a trooper! She said she would get me back for that. I think we got home at 6am and ended up sleeping until noon.

We agreed to meet the girls for lunch and then hit the beach. We teased Jon all through lunch about his thong. He looked really nervous and decided to suck down a few beers to loosen him up. After lunch we made our way down to the beach. It wasn't too crowded. I was feeling totally comfortable with being topless now and since a lot of the same people had seen me topless the past two days it wasn't that big of a deal anymore. In fact I saw a couple of other girls topless. I am such a trend setter! I was wearing only a tiny G-string. Molly had on this cute thong with a bow in the back and Lindsay, who was really getting into this, borrowed one of my G-strings. After we were all topless and settled down we all stared at Jon and in unison said let's see it. Not one to back down from a dare/bet Jon dropped his shorts to reveal his thong swimsuit. We had bought a new for him for this trip. It was a blue thong that was made of this textured fabric. The pouch was pretty roomy so it made his cock look huge, which it is. He turned around so we could see his butt which was fairly tan still. He had worn a thong to the beach a few weeks ago. He sat down a laid down on his back. We immediately started pressuring him to turn over which he did.

After an hour or so we were getting hot and decided to go in the water. The beach had gotten more crowded since we got there. Jon was a little nervous but hopped right up. We had fun frolicking in the water for about 20 minutes when I suggested we go up to the pool for some drinks. Jon said no way. It was going to take something more for him to go the pool bar. I asked him how much more. He thought about it for a minute and said that we would have to lose our bottoms. Molly and Lindsay immediately said no. I said OK. I didn't have much on anyway. I said I will walk up the beach and lay down naked but I won't go to the pool. I didn't want to get in trouble. He agreed. I slipped off my G-string and handed it to Jon and said lets go. The girls were in a state of shock. We all started walking up the beach and everybody looked our way. I was getting so excited. I got back to my towel and laid down on my back and let the sun beat down on my pussy. I just love the warmth of the sun on my pussy. Molly and Lindsay were still in shock. We laid there for a half hour or so. They asked me if I had done it before and I told them some of my past experiences. I said they ought to try some time. They both said no way. I thought to my self, we'll see about that.

Jon gave me my G-string back and we made our way up to the pool bar. Jon was getting some good and bad looks. The women were staring at him with a look of approval and the men were looking at like he was crazy. He later said to me he did care cause he was walking around with 3 topless girls in g-strings. We had a really fun time at the bar. Molly and Lindsay were getting hit on left and right. Jon was having a good time and forgot that he was wearing his thong. After 2 hours and plenty of drinks we went back to the beach and passed out.

That night we decided to take it easy. The girls were going to go out with a couple of guys they met and Jon and I thought we might stay at the hotel for dinner. We decided to have a casual dinner at the one of the restaurants at the hotel. I didn't really bring any casual clothes so I dressed in the most casual outfit I had. I wore a cute cropped halter top and a long wrap skirt that was like Molly's short skirt. It fastened at the hip and had a big slit down the side that exposed my entire leg. Of course I didn't wear any panties. We had a very romantic dinner and took a stroll on the beach. Half way down the beach we decided to go for a little skinny dip. While we were swimming around I dared Jon to walk back naked and hop in the pool. He said he would do it if I did. Of course I had not problem with it. We made it to the pool without seeing anyone. There wasn't anyone in the pool or at the bar except the bartender so we swam over and sat down naked. The bartender just shook his head. We asked him if anyone had done this before and he said a couple of times. We thought we were so original! After a couple of drinks we were so horny that we went back to the room and had a really fun time.

The next morning we decided to do some snorkeling. There was a great reef just down the beach. We ran into Molly and Lindsay on our way down to the recreation desk and asked them if they wanted to join us. They said it sounded like fun. They said they needed to run back to their room to get their bathing suits. I told them they did not need them. They both said no way. I said what is the big deal, no one is going to see anything but their butts in the water and they look the same in a thong. They agreed and we walked down the beach. I was only wearing my black rubberized thong and with a black mesh top. When we got there, there were a few people sitting around. The girls were getting nervous. They said that they could not strip in front of these people. I said just do it. Don't think. I pulled my top of and walked into the water. Jon dropped his shorts. He had on his black rubberized thong on. Perfect for snorkeling. While we putting on our fins and mask, the girls had taken their tops off. That didn't seem to be a big for them anymore. I started to egg them on when molly dropped her skirt and ran into the water. Lindsay not wanting to stand there by herself quickly followed suit. I pulled my thong off and showed it to them and then handed it to Jon. We spent the next hour swimming around. We ended up a little ways down the beach where there was nobody laying out. I took off my fins and walked up the beach and laid down. Jon came right behind me. The girls were a little hesitant once again but eventually came out of the water. Their pussies had never seen the light of day before. I started to tell them how good it feels to have direct sun on your pussy and they agreed.

12