Caboose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose to my feet after having just stepped into my unlaced boots. I pulled Cleo's hand to the back room and said, "Let's go out on the veranda." I pulled hard to open the back door against the suction of 60 mph winds. The dust began to swirl in the cab and I said, "It's like being on a romantic sea cruise."

The flooring of the veranda was really teethed strips of metal that one can stand on. Looking down, the crossties rushed by in a blur underneath. The scenery disappeared at 60 mph and the eddying wind currents blew the hair of Rene and Cleo wildly about. The moonlight was partly blocked by clouds and it cast our naked bodies in a strange, bright gray color. This gray contrasted starkly with our black pubic clumps, which became indigo black. The same solid indigo color painted the scalps of Cleo, Tyndale, and me. It took a minute for our vision to adjust but then the beauty of the scene became apparent. "Better make sure that door's not locked or we'll all be fucked," admonished Tyndale. The night was still and motionless except for the near scenery roaring away. It was especially romantic because of our daring nudity.

The landscape scenery soon lost its appeal to the four riders. The boys began to notice the effect of the gentle shaking of the caboose on the girl's boobs. At the same time, the bouncing dicks were noticed. Cleo spoke, "John, I believer your pecker bounces more. And it's bigger, too. What do you think Rene?"

Rene averted the potential machismo confrontation with, "Allan, would you mind getting me another beer?"

"Yah, asshole, get all of us one," seconded Tyndale.

I quickly returned with another round. In that area there were many unattended crossings but a signaled crossing went by and the attended guard shack was lit with a guard standing inside. Tyndale and I knew we had just passed the Pratt & Whitney jet engine test range and that we had about ten minutes until we reached the bridge at Indiantown. Cleo asked, "Did they see us?"

"No, they're not looking," I answered.

"Look, I piss on Pratt & Whitney," said Tyndale as he pointed his dick so his pee made a nice arc to where the crazy, eddying wind carried it away in a swirl. Rene and Cleo laughed. After giving it a few shakes Tyndale turned to me and said, "Top that, asshole." Without a verbal response I slightly bent my knees and aimed for a high arc and gladly emptied my bladder. Then Tyndale addressed Rene and Cleo, "Now, you two do it. Piss on Pratt & Whitney."

"But I don't have a pecker like you do," said Cleo taking the bait.

"Well goddamn girl, just spread your legs and piss," replied John. The girls both held the railing and widened their stances. "Now piss on Pratt & Whitney," he commanded. As soon as the pee began to fall through the open floor, the wind blew it back up as a swirling unseen mist and covered everyone. Cleo ceased immediately but Rene did not. "Goddamn girl, stop it," roared Tyndale.

"Sorry, but I can't stop it," cried Rene. The pee mist continued to swirl about and painted us until Rene drained her bladder. Furious, Tyndale stormed inside. He found Rene's turquoise blouse and wiped himself off with it and proceeded to dress for work.

Rene began to cry. I embraced her as I had wanted in the beginning. "Don't cry. As you can see, he is just a moron. This was his idea and not yours," I reassured her. She held me tightly. "Sorry, but I have to go," I said. She seemed mollified. We all went back inside the cab.

We dressed silently. The train went into the Indiantown siding and stopped. "Stay in the shadows. Keep down and no talking. If that engineer comes aboard we're all fucked," growled Tyndale. He barked orders on the Handi-Talkie and we began to work Indiantown.

At the first stop we met the brakeman Charles Sedgwick. His first words were, "What's going on back there? All this secrecy is driving Samuels nuts. He swears he's going back there to find out. He's been talking Korea and preaching again. I can't take it no more. Whoa, you guys stink!"

"Arbinger here bought more beer. Will that keep Samuels?" asked Tyndale concerned.

"Doubt it. Mr. Holy Roller is a one-drink man but gimme some more and I'll try. By the way you haven't answered my question," persisted Sedgwick.

"Arbinger here also brought along two bitches. We've been fucking their brains out," bragged Tyndale. "Ain't that right, boy?"

I looked at the disbelieving face of Sedgwick and answered, "True. They gave us both the golden shower."

"Bullshit! Bullshit," growled Sedgwick in disgust, thinking he was being lied to. "You guys are assholes," and he turned to walk away.

"No shit. Tomorrow Arbinger will work the footboard and you'll flag. You'll see. You buy the beer and lots of it," offered Tyndale.

My faced flushed with anger because that meant he was taking the girls for himself and Sedgwick. I remained calm, confident that I could do something to remedy this situation before tomorrow. I kicked some ballast rocks into the air.

Over the next three hours, when I could, I kept looking at the caboose and saw and heard nothing. I wondered if the girls had somehow left. There was something more important to worry about. What could I say to Rene and Cleo to keep me in the caboose tomorrow night and keep Sedgwick on the engine? It was not fair that I be kicked out. I boarded the cab and looked inside with my lantern spotlight. The three black plastic bunk mattresses were on the floor arranged in the shape of an "H". I noticed the legs of Rene and Cleo in the cupola seats. I radioed the engineer to begin the brake test and Tyndale boarded. The test complete, we pulled out. It would take another hour to return to West Palm Beach depot and put our train away.

Tyndale and I sat on the bare bunk to remove our hats, gloves, lanterns, radios, and flares and to briefly rest. Rene and Cleo came down from the cupola and opened fresh, cold brews for us. As they sat next to each of us, Cleo asked, "What did you do there? We saw the engine go back and forth." Even in the dim light I could tell they weren't wearing underwear. I began to get happy again. I had thought of changing partners but didn't want to risk the suggestion. The twitch in my pants returned.

I answered, "We spotted loaded boxcars of cattle feed and picked up empties about town. At the water plant, we left a covered hopper of lime and a tank of Chlorine gas."

"Hey asshole," Tyndale interrupted, "she doesn't wanna hear that shit and neither do I. So girls, why did you put the mattresses on the floor?"

"We thought it was so romantic," Rene began, "that we want to return to the veranda with you, okay? Let's all get undressed; that is, if you want too." Tyndale smiled and muttered his agreement. Rene and Cleo rolled their shirts over their heads in one quick move. I sat transfixed, marveling at these fine specimens of womanhood. My mind is programmed: bare boobs automatically mean sex is coming soon. I quickly removed my tee shirt and then began the arduous unlacing of the black paratrooper boots.

Eventually Tyndale stood first in just his unlaced high top boots. Rene rose to drop her shorts and stepped before Tyndale to grab a hold of his extended penis. She then escorted him outside to the veranda. Her shapely rear was lean and tight.

When I finished, Cleo rose and removed her white shorts. Her soft hand grasped my engorged penis and we joined them outside. The four of us stood once again on the cab veranda, this time not saying a word but sipping our beers. I knew it was a strain on Tyndale to be quiet and romantic. Rene spoke first, "Allan, this is really something. Very few people see the world like this. Thanks for showing us. Cleo and I, we've been talking while you were working. I hope you don't mind. We just want to be honest with you."

After a split second of silence I answered, "I am glad that you like my veranda. Go ahead; we're all adults here. Be honest."

"We like you both. We've been talking while you were working. We've been talking about sex. We've been wondering; who is the better screw, John or Allan?" finished Rene.

"That sounds like serious science to me. I think I can speak for John. We'd be happy to participate in any additional research. What did you have in mind?" I asked with a smirk. Instead of answering, Rene and Cleo gazed out at the receding shadows of Indiantown. Their hair fluffed in the unruly eddy currents of air that ruled the veranda. "Perhaps if we switched partners," I continued, "then you could each be more objective in your evaluations. We're ready to sacrifice. Again, we want to do everything possible to make this a memorable trip for you."

Standing nude in the pale light with her hair whipping her face, Cleo looked truly remorseful to have had Rene asked me that question. "We were, no, I was afraid that you'd be mad at us," she said apologetically.

Reaching one hand under her chin and the other around her lower back I pulled her a step closer to me and kissed her passionately. "No, I'm not mad, Cleo. There's always tomorrow night, right?" I asked pressing her naked body against mine. "I'm just so glad that I stopped to meet you two," I concluded.

I released and put my hands on the Rene's face and began to kiss her as passionately as I could while standing on a bouncing caboose veranda. Soon, I moved my hand down between her legs to get her used to me. She spread her legs to make room for my finger to penetrate deeper.

"Well, goddamn, stop talking, and let's go," Tyndale spoke as he grabbed Cleo's ample ass.

"Not so fast John, I need you to get me wet first. See?" spoke Cleo, looking at us making out.

We went into the room with the mattresses arranged. Looking about Rene announced, "Here, sit your butts on the crosses." Tyndale and I sat on the elevated "H" intersections and laid back on the mattresses, making our heads even and about two feet apart. Our two penises were in the air, greatly ready to receive our rewards. The girl's eyes were affixed to the bobbing penis heads.

Rene stood over me and gently lowered her torso and moved my dick to slide into her wet pussy. I immediately began thrusting up and down and she did the same. I reached and fondled her smaller breasts. The visual cue of a brown bush and dyed blonde hair always arouses me; I continually enjoyed her bouncing body. I pulled Rene down to kiss me and elevated her body so that her breasts would swing across my chest. Rene was varying her timing of the thrusts and I tried to match her so that when she came down hard I was pumping up hard and when she lifted, I retracted just short of popping out of her. It took longer this time but eventually I could feel the climax pressure building when Rene asked, "How are you doing there, Allan?"

"You are so powerful, Rene. I can't hold it much longer. How about you?" I asked.

"John, how are you feeling?" asked Rene.

"I'm about to fuckin' blow my wad," replied Tyndale.

The girls did a strange thing. They slightly slowed their thrusts and then reached over and began kissing one another. I could see they were tonguing each other and they fondled one another's boobs. I did not care. I was concentrating on holding my load as long as possible. I exploded and dug my fingers into Rene' silky butt to hold on. Soon enough, I climaxed, tensing my head and body, and then went limp. Tyndale did the same, I guess.

The girls got up, cleaned themselves with paper towels and melted beer ice, and dressed. Tyndale and I stayed down for the count but eventually we got up, silent and tense, and dressed.

Boxers and jeans on, Tyndale sat to lace his boots and started first, "What the hell was that Lesbo shit?"

"I'm sorry, John; I hope you didn't mind. Are you mad at us, Allan?" Rene asked sincerely.

"No, not really. I just love you girls. I hope that I'm doing enough to please you," I replied slyly.

"Thanks, Allan. You certainly are; more, even, than you'll ever know," answered Rene. "The truth is, we had seen it in a dirty movie down town. In it the two girls did what we did and it drove the boys wild. We wanted to see what it was like; I hope you're not mad at us."

"Damn right! That's fucking disgusting," snarled Tyndale.

"Ignore him, he's a caveman," I said. "Now you've made me curious. What was it really like?"

"Really, for me, kissing another woman is not the same as kissing a man. And it was so hard to do both, fuck and kiss, at the same time. I think just fucking would have been better," replied Rene.

"Cleo, how was it for you?" I asked. Tyndale was not going to hear this female talk so he up and popped open the last beer.

Cleo answered with her hand in front of her face, "I would say the movie was fake."

"Oh, Cleo," I said, reaching both hands to her face and pulled her to me. I thrust my tongue as deep as I could. I gave her the biggest hug. When I came up of air, I asked, "How about we do it the right way tomorrow?"

"Love to," Cleo said with a look to Rene. Take that, Tyndale. You're not going to kick me out of the cab.

"Great. So I gotta know. Who is the best lover, John or me?" I asked with a wide grin on my face.

Rene answered craftily for them both, "We'll have to think this over very carefully. You know, give it great thought. We need to sleep on it. Tomorrow we'll tell you, okay?"

"Tomorrow? Come to the depot at 9 tonight. You know you're going to keep me up all day wondering," I smiled and hugged and kissed them both.

"No get some sleep. We'll drive to the depot and park on the far end, okay?" asked Rene.

"Okay by me," I answered. I was pleased because I had just thwarted Tyndale's plan to boot me to engine duty the next day. We arrived back in West Palm Beach and put our train away. The girls got back into my car for their ride home.

"Let's drop Cleo off first," suggested Rene with an impish smile. "Okay?" Cleo and I agreed. We rode mostly in silence down the darkened neighborhood roads, with Rene butt up against me on the bench seat.

I stopped on the gravel street before a dilapidated, shotgun house, with a sole 25 watt light on outside. "It was really nice to meet you, Cleo," I grinned at her.

"Likewise," was all she said, slamming the door. Cleo gave a scant wave to Rene and me before striding over the dead lawn to her front door. A big grin came to Rene's face as she slid away toward the door and turned to watch me drive the few blocks to her house. I glimpsed her eyes moved from side to side as if she was thinking of something important. Then she fixed her gaze on me with a serious look, as if I were leaving for war. I decided to speak first.

"So Rene, I've been puzzled all night. Why does Cleo seem so aloof and disinterested?" I asked. "And, why do you end up speaking for her?"

Rene responded, "She thinks she's fat and will never attract a good man. But, she thinks you're a good man." I looked at her. "So do I," Rene continued. "Cleo keeps making bad decisions and looks to me for advice."

"Thanks for the complement," I answered. "I'm flattered. What do you mean by bad decisions?"

"Well, about a year ago she began to smoke every weekend. You now, weed gives you the munchies, so she began to gain weight and much of it first went up top, you know what I mean?" Cleo looked at me and I nodded. "Well, that attracted lots of boys, you know the wrong kind; the kind that just wanted to play with her boobies and fuck."

"Imagine that," I answered with scorn. "Rene, I admire how well you care for your friend. I wish I had such a friend."

Rene smiled at me. "Something's been a mystery to me about you. It's those paratrooper boots. You got them in jump school, right? That makes you either Special Forces or Army Ranger. You don't look intense, like Special Forces do. Anyway, what's bothering me is this: Why do you take Tyndale's shit? You can kick his ass any day."

I stole a quick look and smiled, "Why do you think that?"

"I've seen and felt your body, remember? Oh, my house is the third one on the left. Here, Allan, stop. Turn right onto this flood district road," she ordered. Automatically, I complied. Rene continued, "Pull under the banyan tree. I want to talk a little, okay?"

"You want to talk?" I asked with a smile. In the moonlight shade of the overarching tree I shut off the engine. "Five Minutes, Rene. I really have to go. It's a long way home and I'm dog tired. You've seen what a day I've had. Besides, I'll be back tonight." I was so dehydrated that my tongue stuck to my cottony mouth.

As I looked at Rene and awaited her reply, she turned to look face the front of the car and put her head into the head rest. Then she raised her hips and in one move, pulled her shorts and panties down to her loafers. After kicking off the shorts, she rolled the bottom of her shirt up and tucked it into the bottom of her bra, so that she was naked from the bra down to her loafers.

"Oh, Rene," I protested. "I don't think I can..."

She smiled and interrupted, "I want to show you something. It's something I've been thinking about." Then she bent over to unfasten my belt and unzip my zipper. By then I could feel the blood begin to engorge my penis. After she slid my jeans down to my boots, she played with my dick with her thumb and forefinger, like a cat toys with a captive mouse, until my prick was upright and ready for service again. "Now that didn't take long. You've been holding out on me, haven't you, Allan?" she teased. Rene looked up, gave me a peck on the lips, and retreated to the passenger door side. "Come over here," she cooed.

"Are you sure that your dad won't see us? He will kick my ass back to Miami, you know," I responded as I slid to the middle of the bench seat.

"Momma and Daddy grew up in this neighborhood and everybody knows not to approach a car parked under this tree. Besides, Daddy drives rigs long distance and won't be home until Thursday night." Rene swung her right leg over me and rose to position her womanhood over me. She reached down to hold my penis while she lowered her pussy down to my body. "In many ways, Allan," she began as she raised and lowered her body to mine. I pulled back when she rose and thrust up as far as I could when she was squat on me. A heavenly smile adorned her face as she half closed her eyes and continued, "In many ways you're like other men but other ways you are very different." Being nearer to dawn the moonlight painted our white bodies a brighter gray and painted our black pubic mounds less black than before. Her small breasts rippled slightly with each vertical thrust she made. I moved my focus to stare at our joining; my penis shaft would disappear, appear, and disappear again as she repeated her thrusts. Her trim stomach and legs flexed and relaxed and flexed again as she methodically seduced me. "You're different because you did not get mad as we peed all over you. You're a good man," she said with a smile.

"Well..." I began to answer but she cut me off.

"Let me finish. I can't say that I'm in love with you because it's only been one night," she said. Rene stopped thrusting and let all of her weight rest on me. I felt her even push down on me to gain closer advantage. A serious look came upon her face. "But, I have decided that this is what I want for my life. I want to feel you inside me forever. I want you, Allan, to stay inside of me night and day. Forever. I wish I could keep you here attached to me for the rest of my life." She pushed down harder and I responded by flexing my butt and arching my back muscles. "I want you, always, under any circumstances. Not only are you incredibly handsome and sexy, but you are so kind and loving. You're a good man."

She awaited my response with a serious look in her eyes. "Thanks. I don't know what to say. You are very sexy and a terrific lover yourself, Rene. I'll have to give it thought," I stammered, not really knowing how to respond so such a heartfelt declaration. To save myself, I reached up to pull her down to kiss me. Tears, of joy, I guess, seeped down her cheeks. I tasted the salt in her mouth from the tears. In short order she resumed thrusting her love up and down upon me.