Caden's California Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took another fifteen minutes of weaving through traffic before the congested downtown gave way to the less busy streets of the girls' rundown neighbourhood. Leslie tentatively released her two handed grip on my waist to gesture which streets to take until we arrived in front of a four story brick apartment building that looked like it had been built cheaply in the early 70s.

I parked my bike beside the curb and killed the engine. Leslie didn't move until I turned to her and asked, "So, this is it?"

Charlotte extracted her arms from my waist and started to unbuckle the helmet strap.

"Yep. This is home sweet home. I'd take being near the beach over Koreatown any day!" She pulled the helmet from her head but didn't seem to be in a hurry to dismount.

"Everything alright back there?" I joked.

"Yeah," she laughed. "I just don't think I can walk right now."

I swung my leg off the bike and stood on the curb. Leslie looked pretty fantastic sitting on the bike with her skirt hiked up and legs splayed over the seat. Her face was flush -- whether from the heat or arousal I don't know, but I had a suspicion.

Leslie slowly swung her leg over the bike and slowly pulled her skirt back down. She made a show of gently dragging her fingers over the seat, which seemed a little damp.

"Thanks for the ride," Leslie winked at me.

"No problem at all," I smiled.

I started to remount my bike when Leslie grabbed my arm.

"Be a gentleman and walk me up would you? I can trade you a cold drink."

At this point the idea of a cold drink was almost as compelling the Asian eighteen year old with the mischievous eyes and the short skirt.

"Sure, just a glass of water, then I should be getting home for a shower."

"Great!" Leslie grabbed my helmet and led me to the front of her building. She fiddled with the door for three or four seconds before it finally opened with a groan.

The lobby smelled musty and wasn't air conditioned.

"I know you're probably tired but our apartment is on the third floor and the elevator hasn't worked for a few weeks," she apologized. The "our" reminded me that Leslie was Charlotte's roommate and that she'd probably be home.

I hoped Leslie hadn't told Charlotte she'd caught me staring at her silently from the corner or this could be a little awkward.

I gave an exaggerated groan but followed her as she started climbing the stairs.

I'm in pretty good shape but by the second floor I was panting. "This is quite the work out."

"Yep, it's great for the ass," Leslie laughed.

I had to agree, the view was fantastic. Leslie's short skirt and high heels made it easy to make out her beautiful small ass attached to her petite frame. Leslie had the kind of ass that would have made her a millionaire as a stripper -- if she'd ever decided to give up ballet and modern contemporary that is.

"Almost there," Leslie chimed as we reached the third floor and started down the hall. She stopped in front of apartment number seven.

"It's good luck," she smiled tapping the wooden address sign. She turned the key in the lock and pushed open the door.

"Charlotte we're home!" She hollered playfully as she walked through the door. The entranceway opened up directly into a very short hall with a closet before leading directly into the kitchen.

"I'm just going to head to the bathroom for a minute. Grab a drink from the fridge, Charlotte is probably in the living room down the hall," she pointed down a second hallway off the kitchen. "Make yourself at home."

"Umm sure," I mumbled as Leslie turned and headed down the hallway to the bathroom.

I looked quickly around the sparse kitchen. The cabinets and countertop looked to be about thirty years old and were probably the originals. The tile floor had also yellowed with age. The fridge at least looked like it had been built this decade, but just barely.

I opened the fridge and found it stocked with condiments, bottled water, takeout containers from Cravings and not much else. I suppose there wasn't much reason to cook at home when you could just grab something professionally prepared at work.

I reached for one of the colder bottles at the back of the fridge, unscrewed the cap and took a sip.

"Hi Caden!"

The sound caught me by surprise and I turned quickly, careful not to inhale my mouthful of water.

"Oh, hi Charlotte, I didn't hear you." My heart was racing; she'd definitely caught me off guard. "Leslie told me I could grab a bottle of water from the fridge."

"Help yourself," Charlotte smiled.

Charlotte had snuck up on me barefoot. She was wearing a beautiful white and yellow sundress which seemed to glow against her tanned skin. Her dirty blonde hair fell elegantly down her shoulders. She looked out of place in the dingy kitchen.

"You look beautiful Charlotte," I stammered. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Of course not," she laughed. "I just put this on for tonight. Do you like it?"

"Yes, yes of course. You look amazing." I paused awkwardly.

"Great," Charlotte smiled and took a step towards me, moving closer than I think we'd ever been before. My back was already against the fridge so I couldn't step out of the way from the small blonde. She was so close that I could smell the clean fragrance of her soap.

"Leslie is just taking a quick shower, but we can start without her if you'd like?" Charlotte gave me a wink.

"Sorry, start what?" I was thoroughly confused and it must have shown on my face.

"Oh," Charlotte took a step back; her face had turned a deep red blush. "Never mind."

There was an awkward silence that seemed to last a full five minutes before she continued. "Sorry, why don't we go to the living room and have a seat?"

Thoroughly confused, I didn't object and wordlessly followed Charlotte down the hallway. The hallway was a narrow passage, on the right there was a closed door that I guessed, from the sound of the running water, was the bathroom. On the left was another door partially open that looked to be a girl's dimly lit bedroom. At the end of the hall the hallway ended at an archway opening up to a room twice the size of the kitchen.

The living room was furnished by a single coach facing an older TV propped up on a cheap stand with an issue of Cosmopolitan shoved under one of the corners to keep it level. The TV was turned to a home improvement channel and the volume turned down so low it was barely audible.

In the corner, closest to the door, there was setup a small computer desk with a laptop computer and a wooden dining room style chair. The far window was taken up by a large window that looked out over the alley separating the building from the strip mall next door. Mercifully a small air conditioning unit hummed away keeping the temperature down.

The rest of the room was filled with a collection of tropical house plants that were obviously well cared for.

Charlotte sat down and curled her feet under her on the far side of the couch. She was obviously flustered about something and fidgeted with the remote, raising the volume on the TV slightly. I took a seat on the opposite side of the couch, still not entirely sure what I was still doing in the girls' apartment.

"Sorry I was actually just watching this show when you guys got home," she smiled awkwardly. "There's something fun about watching people with cool houses and beautiful things."

I moistened my lips with the water before speaking.

"Is everything alright Charlotte?"

"Oh," Charlotte looked distracted for a second before turning to face me. "Yeah, every things fine, I'm just a little mixed up."

"I got to tell you, I'm really confused right now. Leslie asked for a ride home and offered me a drink, maybe I should be going?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I know this feels weird, but you should stay. Leslie will explain." Her eyes pleaded with me.

I was really curious now but it didn't seem like Charlotte had any intention to explain anything further.

We sat in an awkward silence watching a renovation show on TV. At one point I heard a hair dryer so I assumed Leslie would be joining us soon. I caught Charlotte glancing at me a few times, but she seemed nervous. I stole a few glances at her myself when she wasn't looking.

The sun dress had ridden up her toned legs when she sat down on the coach and the dress itself betrayed quite a bit of cleavage -- it wasn't something you would wear to a church.

When I was growing up in New York I had a stereotypical idea of what California was like. I always imagined it as a perpetually warm utopia filled with girls with tanned bodies and sun streaked hair. After moving out here I found out that California, and Los Angeles in particular wasn't the same as in the Hollywood movies - but I had been right about the women.

Charlotte was one of the best examples of the California girls that I fantasized about during the snow covered winters out east.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

I spun around at the voice behind me.

Leslie had quietly entered the living room without Charlotte or I noticing. My mouth was open with surprise but I didn't really know how to respond. Leslie stood in the entrance-way wearing what looked like a nightgown that fell to just below her waist and a pair of boy short style panties. She looked like she was getting ready for bed.

"Nothing," Charlotte responded defensively. "We're just watching TV and waiting for you."

"Waiting for me?" Leslie seemed surprised. "I thought you'd have him half naked by now."

Confused I looked from Leslie to Charlotte and back, they were completely ignoring my presence in the room.

"So did I!" Charlotte countered, "But apparently you haven't told him anything, and I can't do it!"

I'd had enough. I'm a pretty patient guy, but I don't like playing games or being the fool. I stood up from the coach and started towards the hallway, interrupting the girls' exchange. Leslie gave me a surprised look as I walked past her.

"Caden," Leslie called after me as I made my way down the hallway, "where are you going?"

"Thanks for the water but I think I should be going," I called over my shoulder.

"Caden wait, wait, wait!" Leslie came running down the hallway in her bare feet. Charlotte walked briskly behind her. They intercepted me in the kitchen as I was collecting my helmet.

Leslie grabbed my arm as I turned for the door.

"Please, Caden, I can explain."

I stopped and turned to face her.

"No more secrets?" I responded calmly.

"There wasn't supposed to be any secrets," Charlotte chimed from a few feet away. She was fiddling with her hands nervously.

I looked at Leslie who had lowered her eyes.

She turned and gave Charlotte a glance before turning to face me. She had a sheepish grin on her face and was finding it hard to make eye contact with me. I'd never seen the shy Leslie before.

"Its been awhile since Charlotte and I have had a man over and I was just thinking that with the whole breakup you might be interested in a..." Leslie paused while she searched for the right word, "a rebound."

"A rebound? What's that supposed to mean?"

Leslie bit her lip. "Well you know, I saw how you were looking at Charlotte earlier, and we thought that maybe some no-strings-attached sex would be fun. So we came up with a plan to get you over here."

I could feel my cheeks starting to burn.

"But I forgot to tell you the real reason I brought you up here..."

"Forgot?!" Charlotte interjected loudly.

"Ok so I didn't forget, but I figured that Charlotte would have been a little bit more aggressive and you'd both be between the sheets by the time I finished my shower."

Both girls fidgeted and waited for my response. My mouth hung open dumbly until I could gather my wits to speak.

"You brought me home to have sex with your roommate?"

Leslie looked confused for a minute before breaking into a smile.

"Not my roommate. My girlfriend, both of us actually. You don't think I'm hot too?" Leslie laughed.

I was still shocked.

"You're lesbians?"

"Well no, not really. If we were lesbians, we wouldn't be interested in you," Leslie grinned.

"But you sleep together?" I was trying to put the pieces together in my head as quickly as possible.

"Well yeah, we share a one bedroom apartment."

I mentally reviewed my tour of the apartment. There was only the one bedroom down the hall. You miss things when you aren't looking for them.

I was instantly hard now at the prospect of having sex with either one of these two beautiful women, but my brain decided to interject.

"I'm really flattered that you would think of me, but technically I'm your boss, we can't do this."

Leslie's smile faded and turned into a pout.

Charlotte spoke up softly from the corner.

"Technically Ben is our boss. Ben handles all the scheduling, hiring and firing."

"That's right," Leslie chimed in. She lowered her voice an octave. "You don't want to join us?" Leslie gestured to Charlotte to move forward and wrapped her arm around the blonde's waist.

I stared unable to move or speak as the Asian girl pressed herself against Charlotte.

"Please Caden, sometimes a girl just needs some dick," Leslie purred. She reached out her hand and cupped Charlotte's ass through her sundress, drawing her closer until their lips met in a soft kiss.

Charlotte was lost in the kiss, her eyes closed to small slits and she ground her body against the small Korean. The kiss was over much too quickly. As their lips separated Charlotte took a step back and then wordlessly turned and retreated down the hallway.

I stood alone in the kitchen with Leslie who was now looking at me with a shy grin. She subconsciously lipped her lips, savoring the taste of Charlotte's lip gloss.

"Caden," she began, pausing to gather her thoughts. "I'm sorry for misleading you. I just... I just thought we could have a little fun."

I hadn't been able to close my mouth since the girls' kiss and stood speechless in front of her. Leslie mistook my silence for anger.

"God I've made this so awkward," Leslie took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry Caden..."

Leslie turned and without meeting my face she disappeared around the corner after Charlotte.

I stood alone for a moment in the girls' kitchen, holding my motorcycle helmet and trying to figure out exactly what had just happened. I wasn't sure what I should do but the throbbing in my very hard cock was making a pretty persuasive argument for dropping everything and joining the girls in the bedroom.

My mind was locked in conflict between the part of my brain that was screaming excuses like "you're their boss" and "what about Nicole?" and the part that was urging me to drop my helmet and experiencing a fantasy few men ever have the opportunity to live out.

I put my helmet down on the kitchen table, took a deep breath and headed for the hallway.

The apartment was silent except for the sound of my shoes on the cheap linoleum floor. I stopped in front of the bedroom door. It was closed except for a crack and I could hear quiet voices inside. I gently pushed it open until I was standing in the open doorway.

Charlotte and Leslie sat side by side at the end of the bed. They looked at me nervously while they tried to decipher my intentions.

"Should, um... should I take a shower first?" I managed an awkward grin.

The faces of both girls lit up with smiles.

"Just down the hall," Leslie spoke. Her tone betrayed a sense of excitement and relief.

Nervous, I turned and made my way down the hallway to the bathroom. It was small, the majority of the room occupied by an old bathtub and shower enclosure. It was difficult to maneuver in the space but I managed to peel my t-shirt off.

There was a knock at the door and it opened slowly. Leslie peeked inside.

"Here's some towels and soap," Leslie passed me the items while she grinned mischievously and eyed my shirtless frame. "Be quick, we're waiting for you," Leslie gave me a wink and the door closed behind her again.

I didn't waste any time getting out of the rest of my clothes and jumped into the shower before it had heated up. The cool water felt great and helped to ease the throbbing between my legs.

I began to lather up and calmed myself with some deep breaths. My nervousness washed away with the day's sweat. Several short moments later I stepped out of the shower, feeling much cleaner and self-confident.

The bathroom air was warm from the heat wave and my wet skin dried quickly. I didn't want to put my sweaty clothes back on so I hung them from a towel rack on the door. Naked, I turned the door knob to leave before deciding to wrap the towel around my waist.

I padded down the hall silently in my bare feet and found the door to the bedroom ajar. I could hear a soft urban beat coming from the girls' bedroom.

I knocked and pushed it open slowly so that I could peek inside. My eyes adjusted to the dim candle light. Charlotte was laying on one side of the bed in her sundress. Her face glowed in the candlelight, her hair splayed across a pillow. Leslie danced seductively in her nightgown and boy shorts at the foot of the bed.

Leslie looked over her shoulder, meeting my eyes with her own, not allowing my arrival to interrupt her performance. She gave me a playful smile and beckoned me into the room with a curled finger.

I stepped into the bedroom naked except for my towel which was doing a terrible job of hiding my arousal. I wasn't sure what to do next so I decided to join Charlotte on the bed.

I'm not shy around women but I was nervous right now. I didn't have any experience as a third wheel. I didn't know who should start what, what was off limits -- the girls' knew each others bodies intimately.

The bed was a queen, so there was plenty of room for me and the petite Charlotte. She gave me a shy smile as I lay down on the opposite side. The mattress was soft and plush and the pillow smelled of feminine shampoo. I was definitely a visitor in this territory.

Charlotte shifted towards me. She moved her body closer until she pressed against me and I could feel the heat of her body through her thin sundress. She draped her arm across my body and gently trailed her fingers over my chest.

I could feel Charlotte's breath on my neck as she nuzzled closer against me. I allowed my arm to drift down her back, my fingers to softly outline the curves of her body hidden by the small dress. I pulled gently on the fabric revealing the bottom of the blonde's ass. Charlotte wasn't wearing panties.

We took our time gently exploring, I split my attention between Charlotte and Leslie as she danced at the foot of the bed. Leslie watched intently as my hands revealed more and more of her girlfriend's body.

Leslie paid no attention to me; she was lost in a lustful haze. Her eyes transfixed on her lover, admiring a view I imagined was much more obscene than the one afforded from my angle.

I decided to become bolder. The next time my hand dropped to Charlotte's back, I continued lower, pulling the hem higher I cupped the globe of her ass. Charlotte breathed in quickly before exhaling with a guttural moan; she pressed her mons into the bed. Her hand darted lower and pulled the towel, uncovering my cock for the first time.

I looked for Leslie's reaction.

Leslie bit her lip, diverting her glaze to my dick for only a moment, before turning her attention fully back to Charlotte's exposed ass.

Charlotte reached lower and wrapped her small hands around my shaft. She purred in my ear and gently pulled on my ear lobe with her teeth.

"Thank you," Charlotte whispered as she traced my shaft from its base to the head, then clasped tightly and began to stroke.

I couldn't help letting out a moan. Encouraged Charlotte began pumping harder and began to trace her tongue down my neck. It felt fantastic, but I didn't want to spend a threesome getting a hand job.