Cady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's started breathing hard and fast and he began kissing up my neck, then my cheeks. I parted my lips for his kiss and I felt a thrill of ecstasy shoot through me as his mouth pressed tightly against mine. Our shameless murmurs of passion mingled together as his tongue went into my mouth hungrily, passionately. I felt my lust mount as his tongue invaded my mouth, seeking to devour me...so strong...so determined...

“Ohhhhhhhh, my precious,” Daddy exclaimed, his breathing heavy. His hand slid under my nightgown, caressing my bare leg. The sensations from his touch were titillating, thrilling beyond belief. I felt another warm gush from my now wet pussy and I thrust upward with the inexperience of my passion.

“Daddy, I love you! Daddy, this feels so good, don’t stop, please-OHHH!” I yelped in surprise as Daddy quickly shifted and moved me underneath him. I looked at him, so strong and powerful above me, his eyes blazing with a lustful and wild passion. Yet underneath that smouldering gaze was a deep concern. I took his hand and reached farther up under my nightgown to my perky 36B breasts. I pleaded with him with my eyes.

"Oh my God, little girl!" he cried, and then began to massage my breasts and brush his fingers against my hardening nipples. I moaned at those wonderful sensations running all through my body and began to breathe harder, thrusting my achingly responsive pussy fruitlessly into the air, feeling passion and desire stronger and more fully than ever in my life.

“Cady, Cady,” he moaned over and over, starting to kiss me again, then pulled his mouth back only to whisper, “Oh my sweet little girl, I’ve wanted this…” I reached under Daddy’s shirt and began playing with his chest and began kissing his neck. I licked at his neck with the tip of my tongue, tasting the saltiness of his sweat. He continued feverishly, “Cady, Cady, I’ve wanted my little girl...ohhhhhh God, Cady...I’ve fantasized about this, I’m sorry but I have...and you’re loving me like this...Ohhhh, Cady, do you know what you are doing?” Then he paused before he asked in a little stronger voice, “Have you done this before, precious?”

I gasped in shock! “No, Daddy! No way!” I cried out, a little hurt at the suggestion.

“Oh, no, no baby girl,” he said in a consoling tone, “I didn’t mean it like that. Daddy knows you're a good girl. I just meant, well, is Daddy scaring you? Because I don’t want to scare you sweetie...oh, no Cady, I didn’t mean to imply that I thought you had been with anyone..."

I kissed Daddy timidly on the lips. “Daddy, I’m not scared…and this feels good. Real good,” I said tenderly, then whispered in his ear, “But I don’t know some things, Daddy, so you will have to teach me…and…” I hesitated.

“What is it kitten?”

“I don’t want to stop,” I cried impetuously.

Daddy’s hands continued their ministrations to my now erect nipples, and I kissed him recklessly, wanting to feel his tongue inside my mouth again, that hunger in me cresting fully. He teased me, sticking the tip of his tongue against my lips, then withdrawing again. I thrust upward, wanting him to pay attention to my now throbbing wet pussy. He laughed gutturally and said, “Well, well...wanting some attention to your pussy, baby girl?”

I felt a thrill at hearing him say that word and I could only wordlessly groan, pleading with my eyes. Daddy hands trembled as he lifted my nightgown to my stomach and roughly ripped off my panties, exposing my glistening, shaved pussy. Daddy’s eyes widened in wonder.

“Ohhhhhh!” he whispered, “Shaved! You shave!”

“Is it okay, Daddy?” I asked, “I don’t like to feel messy down there..."

Daddy smiled widely, “Yeah, kitten," he whispered, "I like that a lot!”

I felt lustful delight when he said that and I thrust upward, begging him with my eyes to touch me please! I couldn’t stand it anymore, the erotic feelings raging through my body was agony!

Daddy smiled wickedly. “What do you want, kitten?” he taunted playfully, “What does my little girl want her daddy to do?”

I arched up again, thrusting my pelvis into the air, moaning loudly now. “Daddy! Daddy, pleeeeease!” I knew only this wild lust mounting in me, knew only that Daddy could give me the release I needed, knew only that I craved his touch.

“What, little girl? Tell Daddy...”

“Touch me, Daddy, pleeeeeeeease touch me!” I yelled out.

Daddy’s hand moved maddeningly slow onto my now tender pussy, rubbing unhurriedly, too gently across my wet mound. His fingers then begin, expertly, to rub across my engorged clit, moving so slow at first, then picking up speed. I thrust against his hand with the inexperience of my passion. I felt my excitement crest when one finger moved down to my pussy hole and started probing the opening gently. “Ohhhhh, God, kitten, you’re so wet!” he moaned into my ear, “Is Daddy turning you on?”

“Yes, Daddy…” I groaned as his skillful hands continued working my throbbing, enlarged clit and I thrust up against his finger, moving it more fully into my pussy hole. The sensation was wonderful, feeling his finger inside of me. Daddy slowly put a little more of his finger inside, moving it around gently.

“You’re so tight, kitten!” Daddy cried, his eyes wild now with a strange hunger that I had never before seen until this night, “You’re sweet little pussy is soooo tight!”

I reached under Daddy and undid his pants, feeling his hard cock spring forward toward my hand. There was a wetness around the head of his massive eight and a half inch cock, and he thrust it into my eager hand, whispering, “Touch it, little girl...pleeease, sweetheart!”

I looked at the bigness of his enormous cock in my tiny hand and started stroking it gently at first. “Daddy, it’s so big!” I said in amazement. It jumped in my hand and grew harder as I said that, and I began rubbing it faster, “Daddy, am I doing good?” I asked.

“Soooooooo good, baby, soooooo good!” Daddy moaned feverishly, “My little girl is doing very good!”

I moaned, feeling my pussy flood with wetness, hearing him talk, seeing and feeling his stiffness in my hand, knowing that I was the one making him hard.

“Wait, kitten,” he cried out, taking my hand away, “I want to do something to you…it will feel really good.”

“What, Daddy?” I asked, wondering if he wanted to put it inside me. I was a little scared, but at the same time, I wanted it. I knew it would hurt, his largeness filling me, and I looked up at him questioningly.

“Have you ever cum before, kitten?” Daddy asked, touching my pussy. I moaned and thrust against his hand. I shook my head no. I had never had an orgasm. “Daddy’s gonna put his mouth between your legs, baby girl, and I’m gonna make you cum. Do you want that?”

“What about you, Daddy?” I asked, “I wanna make you...cum too.”

"Ohhhh God," he moaned, trembling with the effort it took for him to control himself, then he simply said, “We have time, kitten…this is your first...." Then without hesitation, his head went between my legs. I felt his fingers separate my pussy lips and his tongue found my swollen clit. He licked at it, his tongue deftly and skillfully flicking at it. I began thrusting by instinct against his mouth. His tongue moved away from my engorged clitoris and he plunged the tip of his tongue into my wet opening.

“Daddy!” I cried, feeling a fierce crest of passion shoot through me. He began licking from my hole to my clit, licking upwards faster and faster. I felt a heat mounting inside me as his mouth and his tongue pleasured me. As I approached orgasm, his mouth locked onto my clit and he began a gentle and constant sucking. I couldn’t take it anymore. “Daddy, I’m cumming! Oh GOD, DADDY!” I screamed as I lunged up against his mouth and rode wave after wave of sweet orgasm. It felt soooo good! Daddy moaned and the vibrations from his throat tingled against my orgasmic clit and I arched upward. I let out a surprised shriek as another powerful orgasm shot its way through my trembling body. Daddy sucked harder, guiding me through this delicious feeling of heat and feverish passion.

“Oh, GOD, Daddy!” I sighed as the last aftershocks of that vigorous orgasm passed through me and I relaxed suddenly, shuddering with the sweet memory of that wonderful feeling.

“Did I make you feel good, kitten?” he asked, coming closer to my face and kissing me. I could taste myself in his mouth.

“Yes, Daddy...” I said, my breathing still heavy, “But, I didn’t know it could happen more than once...oh God, Daddy...WOW!”

“Yes, honey,” Daddy said softly in my ear, “It can happen more than once.”

“Daddy, I wanna make you cum. What can I do?” I asked, then kissed him and added, “I’ll do what you want, Daddy. I want to make you feel good too.”

"Ohhhhhhhhh kitten!" he cried, shivering, his eyes blazing with lust, then calmed down and said gently, “Can you suck on Daddy’s cock, baby...I don’t want to scare you...you don't have to..."

“I want to suck your cock, Daddy,” I said, “Can you tell me how? I wanna make it feel real good to you.”

“Lick the head of it first, sweetheart,” he instructed, his voice trembling to keep himself calm and soothing... “You might taste a little wetness down there. That’s pre-cum, kitten. “

Daddy moved over and lay on his back and I looked at his hard, huge cock with the gleaming pre-cum on the tip. I felt a wave of excitement as I bent down and licked the colossal head, tasting the saltiness of his manhood. Daddy moaned and his large organ swelled a bit. “Lick around, kitten,” he said softly. I licked around the head of his cock, and I felt a little spurt of liquid that I sucked up into my mouth and swallowed.

“Good girl,” Daddy cried, then let out a loud moan, his cock bulging at the sight of me swallowing that little bit of pre-cum. “Now suck on Daddy’s cock a little bit…move your head up and down the shaft of it…” As I did what he said, he moaned long and loud, his cock getting harder in my mouth. I began to suck on the head, then move my mouth down his shaft. Daddy kept telling me in a gentle voice how to lick the underside of his cock and when to move my head faster. I began to get it, taking his massive dick into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his balls and he moaned something incoherently. I moved my mouth faster and faster, swallowing his pre-cum and moving my head up and down on his shaft, sucking his cock, feeling his hard organ swell in my mouth. I moaned, feeling another wave of passion and a surge of wetness in my pussy as he began moving his hips to my insistent bobbing. Daddy began moaning louder and louder now, his hands now guiding my head.

“Cady!” he cried, then stopped me. “Daddy wants to fuck you...I can’t stand it anymore, I want to feel my cock in your tight little pussy.”

My pussy gushed when he said that, I could feel my body quivering with sweet anticipation. I knew then that, at least for a moment, my sweet, loving father had lost control. “Daddy, I want you to put it inside me…I don’t care if it hurts! I wanna feel you inside my pussy, Daddy!”

Daddy’s eyes lit with lust, and he looked very ready... but then his Daddy part kicked in and a concerned look also came. “Baby, it might hurt you...if you don’t want to, we don’t have to...”

“I want to Daddy!” I cried, “I wanna feel you inside me!”

"Do you feel pressured, baby girl? I don't want you to do anything that..."

"Daddy, I want you! Please!"

Daddy rubbed my pussy with his hands, then put a finger inside me. I moaned and thrust up against his hand. Then he put another finger inside me and pushed up until he met a resistance. “Daddy, it’s okay. I know it’s going to hurt, but only for a minute!” I said, then pleaded, “Daddy, I wanna feel your cock inside me, please!”

“Oh, God, little girl! You’re still so wet...”

“It’ll make it easier, Daddy. I want to feel you inside me, Daddy, I love you!” I cried, thrusting against his hand again.

“I can’t believe I’m going to fuck my little girl,” Daddy whispered, pain and pleasure in his eyes.

I couldn’t take it anymore. “Daddy, I want you to fuck me! I need it to be inside me, to fill me up...oh, Daddy, I want you! Only you!”

Daddy stripped us both of our clothing fast, his haste making him rough. “Oh, Daddy, you’re so strong!” I moaned. He put the head of his cock against the small opening of my virginal pussy and I spread my legs even farther for him. I arched up against his cock, wanting to drive him inside me. He gently guided his big cock inside me slowly. I could feel my smallness open up to him. I felt a sharp pleasure and I moaned. He withdrew and then guided it into me again, going in a little farther. His whole body was shaking. It was taking the greatest effort for him to be as gentle as he was. He kept doing this until he came against a strong resistance. His eyes widened as he felt the beginning of my entrance, and he closed his eyes. "Ohhhh kitten," he whispered, "Cady...Cady..."

I tried to get him to break through that barrier that was keeping Daddy from getting all the way in but he pulled back just enough so I couldn't do it. His eyes were wide and he took a deep breath..."Kitten, slow down..."

"Daddy!"

“Kitten, relax...ohhh, God!" Daddy cried.

I let him stay, and he explained. "That’s your hymen, baby, and when I thrust through that, it’s gonna break.” Daddy rasped, and I could feel his large cock throb inside my pussy. “You may bleed a little, but the pain will go away in a few seconds...are you ready, kitten?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

I nodded, “Yes, Daddy,” I whispered.

Daddy kissed me gently, then moaned and thrust deep, plunging through my hymen. I felt a sharp pain and I cried out. I could feel tears in my eyes. Daddy paused, resting inside me, letting the pain subside, then he withdrew and moved gently even deeper inside.

"Are you okay kitten?"

I nodded, and he bent down to kiss me. The pain abated and I could feel more pleasure than pain. Daddy began thrusting a little faster. I began moving with Daddy, keeping in time with his thrusts. “Oh, baby, you’re so tight! You feel soooo good wrapped around Daddy’s cock, baby girl!” Daddy moaned, “Daddy loves the way you feel, kitten!”

He began driving himself inside me even faster. I felt myself give in to the passion of the lovemaking, thrusting and moaning with him. “Daddy, it doesn’t hurt anymore!” I moaned, “Daddy, your cock feels so good!”

I felt another orgasm approaching and I cried out. “Daddy!” I cried as his cock plunged deeper and deeper inside of me. I could hear his balls slapping against my skin as he thrust in and out. “Daddy, I’m gonna cum again, Daddy, I’m gonna cum again!”

“Cum for Daddy, sweetie,” Daddy rasped passionately, kissing me and ramming harder inside me.

“Dadddyyyyyyyyyyyy!” I yelled as I felt the strongest orgasm yet, the walls of my pussy clenching Daddy’s huge cock. Waves of sweet and agonizing pleasure welled inside of me and I felt a burst of wetness as my orgasm swelled and peaked.

“Baby...baby, I’m gonna cum...Daddy’s gonna cum inside you! I can’t help it! Cady!” Daddy grunted and groaned loudly as he exploded inside me, filling my pussy with his hot sperm. “FUCK!” he bellowed, plunging deep, shooting load after load deep into my womb. Our orgasms subsided together and he collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, spent. I felt his cock soften inside of me and he kept it in for a few minutes before he withdrew.

“Oh, God, Cady,” he moaned, “Cady...”

He looked at me. I smiled at him and kissed him. “Daddy...I love you.”

“I love you too, baby girl,” Daddy said gently, hugging me to him, our naked bodies now both heavily spent from the sexual exertion.

“Can we keep doing that?” I asked, “Daddy...”

I saw the torture in his eyes as I continued, “Daddy, you know I’ve never wanted to move out. You know I’m happy being with you. I really don’t want to be with anyone else. I want to take care of you, and I need you to take care of me, Daddy. I never have wanted to leave you…the thought used to scare me as a little girl. Growing up and going away and leaving my daddy…I never wanted to do that. Now, Daddy…well, now I really don’t want to leave, because you are more than my daddy.”

“Baby girl,” he said in a choked whisper.

“I am your baby girl, Daddy,” I said, “I’m also more than your baby girl, just like you are more than my daddy. I want to stay with you. I want to be with you, Daddy. Like we were just now...forever.”

Daddy looked at me for the longest time, then said softly, “Daddy’s going to have to get you an appointment for Planned Parenthood in the morning for the morning after pill. Then, you’re going to have to go on the shot, so we don’t take this chance again…okay, kitten?”

I smiled. I knew it wasn’t over for me and Daddy after all…it had only just begun…

12