Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke down into loud sobs, her crying distorted by the rubber gag wedged between her teeth. Cool hands spread her still tender buttocks apart and her anus contracted, renewing the soreness that she had thought was gone. She felt the tip of the plug, wet with lubricant, touch the ring of clenched muscle, and let out a soft whine of misery. A sensation of spiky pain radiated out from her newly deflowered asshole; it grew as the plug began its unavoidable descent between her quivering buttocks, swelling into a hot tearing pain as the widest part of it forced her open. Her hands grasped helplessly at the air, her body slick with a fine layer of sweat, and she breathed out a muted moan at the abrupt relief that came when it popped into her anal passage, the furry tail hanging down to brush the backs of her thighs.

A collective "ooh" rose from the audience, several people reaching out to tug on her new appendage, making her moan each time the plug pulled at her from inside. Somebody applauded. There was much laughter and chattering, but for a while she heard nothing save the drumming of her heart and the throbbing ache in her ass.

Someone piped up. "Where's Inuchan?"

There was a murmur of voices and the shuffling sound of many people trying to move as a group. A shrill whistle cut through the burning haze of thoughts and sensations in her head and body, and her head jerked up almost involuntarily at the sharp noise. Somebody pushed through the crowd, a tall man holding a leash. He has cruel eyes, she thought vaguely, quivering in anticipation of being taken by him. The man stopped at her side but he wasn't looking at her; and the leash, oh, it was attached to--

A person crouched on the ground by his feet. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw him, a slender Asian man wearing a thick leather collar studded with short silver spikes. Save for that, he was naked, sinewy muscles wrapped in dozens of colorful tattoos, or perhaps it was just one huge tattoo; she couldn't tell. Briefly, he glanced up at her, giving her the impression of near-black eyes ringed with either bruises or makeup in a thinly angular face.

"Inu." At the sound of what had to be his name, the young man looked up. She saw dark splotches that could only be bruises along his side where one part of his tattoo ended and another began in a swirling rush of deep red ink. Fire, she thought suddenly, it burns all over him. She couldn't stop her eyes from darting to his erect cock to see if it was also tattooed; it wasn't, but several silver rings dangled between his legs, suggesting a scrotal or perineum piercing. "... fuck her?" She caught only the last part of the question, but choked back a strangled gasp at what she knew had to be coming.

Dark eyes turned back to look at her, sweeping over her body in a way that made her tense up, and slowly, he nodded. As if he would say no, her mind screamed, and you can't say no either. Hands reached for her then, pulling her to the floor, positioning her on her hands and knees. The tail swung from side to side, tickling the backs of her legs, never letting her forget for a moment that a fat plug held it securely in her ass. He crawled towards her with a lanky grace, his gaze locked onto hers, thin lips curving into a small smile. When he was close enough to almost bump into her, moments before she would have shied away, he rose up onto his knees and grasped her face gently with both hands. He lowered his head to hers and kissed her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth until she moaned.

The moan turned into a surprised squeal when they were dragged apart. The audience laughed and several people scolded him for being naughty, but everyone watching was obviously enjoying the show. She was pushed back into position, and flinched when she saw and heard him dealt a sharp slap across the face by the man who was apparently his master.

"Go to it before I change my mind and have her fuck you instead."

Only a little cowed by the slap, he slunk behind her, brushing the bushy tail aside with one hand as he knelt between her legs. He bent over her, his longer legs allowing him to fit his body snugly to hers, his belly against her buttocks, pressing the plug uncomfortably into her. His arms wrapped around her waist, and as he shifted and his cock bumped between her legs, her mind obligingly summoned images she had seen of mating dogs, the male clutching the female underneath as he rutted away atop. It didn't take him long to align his cock with the right hole and enter her with a grunt, silver rings clinking softly between their legs. She mewled, sore pussy walls gripping the thick intruder as if they had not already been breached by several others.

Someone whooped and laughed. There was a smattering of applause and several people started calling out encouragements.

"Come on, Inuchan, make her scream!"

"Boy sure knows how to mount a bitch!"

"Inu, I think she likes you!"

If he hadn't been holding onto her, she would have fallen. Her arms, already fatigued, shook with the strain of bearing her own weight, but her relief at having her body supported in his tight embrace was quickly overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock jabbing rapidly in and out of her. She heard him growl near her ear, his hips bucking in a series of staccato thrusts that made the butt plug feel as though it was embedding itself even deeper into her bowels, and could answer with only a weak whimper.

"Hey Joe, looks like your boy is about to shoot already," someone called out.

"Who can blame him? I'm sure Joe doesn't let him get his pole in a hole all that often."

They laughed. Hearing them seemed to make him speed up, his arms tightening around her as he slammed her so hard her entire body jolted forward with each thrust. His cock, which was short but wide, prodded the plug from the inside, and there was never a moment's reprieve from feeling stuffed full of punishing hardness. Then he made a noise like a gurgling howl, his hips grinding into her asscheeks, pelvic muscles twitching as he emptied himself inside her.

Almost immediately, he slipped out, his cock still semi-hard. When he let go of her, she collapsed onto her side with a stifled groan, not realizing until then that she'd been biting down on the rubber bit. Forcing herself to relax her mouth muscles, she curled into a fetal position, no longer caring about keeping her position. Someone pulled her tail, twisting it to make her hips squirm in protest, but even as she tried to wriggle away, she did not get up.

Conversation went on above her. Her most recent violator had returned to the feet of his master and was hunkered down in a feral crouch, his gaze focused intently upwards. Did he really live like this? All the time? How long...? She was too drained to come up with any answers. His master, the man they called Joe, made a gesture in her direction and the lithe young man rose at once to obey, moving alongside her bent form with the same curious grace she had noticed earlier. He cocked his right leg, lifting it like a dog about to--

Pee on me; he's going to pee on me, her mind screeched. Her mouth dropped open and her jaw worked soundlessly against the stiff gag as she stared at his cock in a kind of suspended belief. The scrotal piercing was evident now, two sets of three linked rings, dangling loosely while he held his leg up over her hip. He grunted, a note of distress in the sound, and her eyes flew to his face; she saw the strain in the way he bit his lower lip, brows drawing together over anxious eyes as he tried to obey his master's order. The triple rings swayed, drawing attention to his struggle to force pee through his semi-hard cock. Then, accompanied by a guttural moan of obvious discomfort, stuttering sprays of yellow liquid burst over her. She shrieked, arms coming up to cover her head in a futile gesture as she was drenched by spurt after spurt of hot pee.

"What the fuck are you people doing? Jesus Christ, not on my living room carpet, you fuckers!"

Drunken giggles could be heard in the crowd surrounding them. Dimly, she wondered where her jailer had been, to miss the special party entertainment that had been going on. He pushed his way between two snickering friends, slapping Inu's leg down as he did so. She saw the smaller man shudder, the effort of stopping the flow of urine almost as great as getting it started.

"Can't leave you guys alone ... motherfuckers ... fucking clean this ...." His angry voice faded in and out. Maybe I'm the one fading in and out, she thought vaguely. She blinked to clear her vision, but the dark blotches only seemed to increase in size and number....

She fainted.

* * *

Possibly to be continued.