Caged Cock Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She selected another name from the list and clicked to open a chat window. The profile picture attached to the chat window was that of a woman. Was this a woman she was chatting to? This is not what she had intended, but she knew that if it was a woman, watching his wife play sexy games with another female, would drive him into a sexual frenzy!

-Hi, my name is Maggie, I'm from California

-Hi Maggie

-Is your husband's cock really locked in a cage?

-It sure is

-I would love to see, will you show me?

-Well that's why we are here.

She clicked the button which started the video chat. She was now hoping that the image would reveal her chat partner to be a woman. She wasn't disappointed. Maggie appeared to be in her late 20's. She was casually dressed in jeans and a white T-shirt. She was slim and had short brown hair. Whilst she knew that Maggie wasn't her husband's type she was relatively good looking.

-Hi, I can see you now

-Hi again Maggie

-So, will you let me see

-1 sec

Again, she got up from her chair and dragged her husband, whose hands were still firmly tied behind his back in front on the camera.

-Oh my god, does it hurt him

-I don't know, I haven't even asked. Lol. But he appears to be enjoying this

-Tell him to move closer I want a better look

She grabbed his cock and dragged him closer to the screen. His caged cock now filled the full picture and the leaking pre cum was making his cock shiny, to match the chrome cage.

-Wow! Your husband really is enjoying this. Poor fella. What do you have in mind for him?

-Well, i know he loves to be teased, the cage was his idea, but I don't think he ever thought I'd really buy one. He also loves to be dominated so if there is anything you would like me to make him do......

-I think we should tease him then. If that's what he likes then that's what he shall get. Make sure he can see the screen. And I don't want him touching himself either, even with his cage on!

-Don't worry about that, his hands are firmly tied behind his back.

His wife slid the laptop back. She was still careful not to reveal her face but now Maggie could see much more of her body and her husband could clearly see the screen. She didn't quite know what was going to happen next but she didn't have to wait long to find out. Maggie stood and began to slowly unbutton her jeans. She had never been with a woman before but had often wondered what it would be like. The thought of it kind of excited her but in truth she never really thought she could ever do it. This might be as close as she would get and she intended to enjoy it.

Maggie's jeans were now unbuttoned and she slid them down to reveal a small plain white pair of cotton panties. She looked at her husband whose eyes were quickly shifting between the image on the screen and her.

Once she had removed her jeans, Maggie moved so her panty covered pussy was directly in front of the camera. She grabbed hold of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Both women were now in bra and panties. Without saying anything his wife reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She slid her bra off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Maggie followed suit.

Her husband was stunned. He had fantasised about seeing his wife with another woman. This was amazing. If only his cock wasn't locked in this cage. His cock was now so hard that is was beginning to bulge through the gaps in the cage.

Both ladies started playing with their breasts. His wife's breasts were not quite as large as Maggie's but in his opinion were much better. He had always loved his wife's pert, perfectly formed breasts. Maggie was squeezing her breasts and her nipples were becoming hard. She began to roll her nipples between her fingers.

His wife was moaning and he noticed that once again her hand had found its way down to her pussy. Her hand was not inside her panties but she was clearly rubbing her clit through the thin black material. Maggie copied and slid her hand down inside her panties, she was stroking her pussy.

He was so turned on he was struggling to breath. His heart was beating. Watching his wife perform like this was the hottest thing he had ever witnessed.

His wife then hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties and slid them down revealing her soaking wet pussy. Maggie stopped what she was doing to take in the sight of his beautiful wife. She looked amazing. She was completely naked save for the knee high sock and red shoes. Wow.

Maggie slowly slid her panties down, to reveal a perfectly smooth shaven pussy. Maggie rubbed her fingers over her pubic area before sliding a finger between her obviously swollen, wet pussy lips. Both women watched each other and admired each other's body. They were both touching themselves, slowly sliding fingers forwards and backwards over swollen clits.

He just could not believe what he was seeing. It was a sight to behold. He couldn't take his eyes of his amazing wife. She was stood naked, fingering herself in front of a complete stranger and he loved it.

Both women began to speed up and he could see the look in his wife's face. She was determined to orgasm and nothing would stop her now. Maggie had a similar look and he had the feeling that these 2 women had made some kind of special connection. Their hands were working fast now. Both had eyes closed and were concentrating on ensuring they achieved their pleasurable goal. As though they had a psychic connection, both women started to moan, then moans became louder and then simultaneously both women came. This wasn't just any orgasm, this was something special. Both women involuntarily thrust their hips forwards and backwards in an uncontrollable fashion. Their orgasms seemed to last forever, both women panting for breath. He couldn't take his eyes off the sight before him.

After what seemed like an age both women began to calm down. Their breathing returned to a normal pace and their eyes opened. They looked at each other smiling at first, then laughing as they realised what they had just done.

-Wow that was amazing

-Wow, wow, wow

-What about your husband, did he enjoy the show?

-There is a puddle of pre cum on the floor. I'd say so

-Should we release him?

-I think he may have deserved it

-Well make sure you do it in front of the cam. I'm desperate to see what has been restrained by that cage

She moved him back in front of the cam and picked up the key which she had placed on the table when she had removed her bra earlier in the evening. She left his hands tied behind his back. She stood behind him making sure Maggie had an unobstructed view of her husband's cock. She placed the key in the padlock and turned it. The padlock clicked open. She wiggled the padlock to free it from the locking eyes. The pressure his cock was putting on the cage made this more difficult than she had expected. She eventually slid the lock off and as soon as she did the cage moved away from the ring fastened around the base of his cock. She heard him moan with relief and realised just how restrained his cock had been. His hard cock was almost twice as long as the length of the cage! She pulled the cage off of the end of his cock which was as hard as she had ever seen it. Finally she removed the hinged ring from the base of his balls, leaving his perfectly smooth and freshly shaven cock free of any restraint.

Oh, he couldn't believe how good that felt. His cock was free at last. The relief was immense. His cock was throbbing. He was so caught up in the feeling of release that he had forgotten a complete stranger was observing every action. When he came to, the realisation of the situation only excited him further. He looked at Maggie's face. She was still naked and was staring at his hard cock. He noticed a message flashing on the screen. When he read it, it was like music to his ears.

-Make him cum!

His wife reached around and took hold of his cock. She gripped it hard and started sliding her hand backwards and forwards along the length of his shaft. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed. He looked at the screen. Maggie was sat on a chair, legs spread furiously playing with her pussy. Man he was going to cum and it was going to be quick. His wife stroked his cock faster. All the pre cum ensured his cock was well lubricated, he started to tense up. He was close. Very close. And she stopped. Noooooooooo! Maggie had not noticed what had happened and carried on playing with her pussy.

His wife quickly reached down and untied his hands. She then moved in front of him and bent over the table in front of the laptop. "You are my fuck toy, now FUCK ME!" He moved behind her and slid his full length inside her. He started thrusting hard and with each thrust she moaned in pleasure. They were both watching Maggie play with herself and they saw Maggie smile when she eventually looked up and saw them fucking. The cam was focused on his wife's pussy and Maggie had an amazing view of his cock sliding in and out. Maggie continued to play with herself and as before both women seemed to make some psychic connection. He thrust hard deep into his wife's pussy, fucking her like he had never fucked her before. He felt her tense up and he knew she was about to cum. He could feel his own orgasm building and a quick glance at the screen told him that Maggie was close too. Then it happened. His wife actually screamed, this was followed by a scream from Maggie and a very load grunt from him as he shot his load deep inside his wife's pussy. His orgasm was amazing and he now appreciated the time he had spent locked in the cage.

He pulled out of his wife. She stood up, turned around and they embraced, both declaring their love for each other. By the time they had let go, Maggie was covered with a robe and was watching what was happening. She was milling into the camera.

-What an amazing evening! Thank you guys

-No, thank you

-I hope we can do this again sometime.

-So do we

-Maybe next time we can explore your husband's submissive side

-I'm sure he would like that.

-Well, I'll put my mind to work thinking about some suitably humiliating tasks for him.

-Same here, I hope my husband will live up to your expectations. If he doesn't I'll punish him with the cage again. Lol.

-Well keep an eye on your email. Until next time. Bye

-Until next time............

12