Cairo Nights

Story Info
American wife & Egyptian husband get it on.
1.5k words
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****This story is not meant to offend any race or ethnicity. It is simply an erotic coupling story. If you will be offended by my mentioning my Egyptian husband having dark skin, then don't read it. I know the difference between interracial, races, ethnicity, and all that stuff...so please don't remind me. It's just a story about my husband...who happens to be from Egypt...and happens to have dark skin.*****

Cairo Nights

You were always up for any kind of randomness that I could throw in your direction. Like the time we went to the north coast for a weekend of relaxation and we did nothing but have sex when you were expecting to lie back with a drink in your hand and laze around in the sun. I sure did surprise you then. I've always loved teasing you...especially when you can't have it. Like when we're at a formal event with your bosses, and I walk by you and you can see that I have on no panties or bra underneath my skimpy little dress. It always drives you wild. I always know exactly when you start to get hard because you excuse yourself from the party to step into the men's room to readjust your enlarging cock. I have a way of doing that to you...getting you turned on without even touching you. It's something I pride myself in being able to do. I love being in control of these situations. You don't seem to mind; you never say no.

Today had to be the best time, though. You certainly weren't expecting me to walk into your office this afternoon. All your friends and co-workers are jealous. You're married to an American...and they're not. I'm your kinky little American...and you're my Egyptian god. So when I strolled in wearing tight jeans and a very see-through shirt, every man in your office turned to stare. I walked right up to you and kissed you while everybody else just stared. I love to remind them of what you have...and what they don't. You don't mind. You just can't stand up for a while when I finally leave. I stopped by to innocently have you sign some papers, and to give you a bit of a show so you'd know what was waiting for you when you got home. It worked...you're turned on. I kiss you as I'm leaving and slowly move towards the door, so that you and your coworkers have a nice view.

You finally make it home and I'm waiting for you upstairs in our bedroom. You walk in and start taking off you clothes. I know that you like a shower when you get home from work, so I took the liberty of starting it before you even walked in the door. You kiss me on your way to the shower and close the door. I hear you get in the shower...but I just bide my time. I pull on a skimpy little negligee and crawl onto our bed. Finally, the shower is turned off. You walk out of the bathroom, toweling off your gorgeous body. I love to look at you. Your dark skin...your sexy stomach and chest, with just enough hair...your beautiful, huge cock...just waiting to be sucked.

You come over to the bed and start kissing me. You murmur erotic wishes into my ear...speaking in Arabic because you know it makes me hot. "That negligee is gorgeous, but it has to go," you say. You lower the straps, kissing my shoulders in the process. I lightly moan, loving the feel of your lips on my body. You pull the negligee over my head. I knew it wouldn't last long. You start teasing my hard nipples, taking one in your mouth, and pinching the other one. This makes my pussy wet. You know it does...so you keep doing it. I don't tell you to stop. I never do.

"Lay down, baby," you say, "I've wanted to do this all day." And with that, you push me down onto my back. You know I like you to be forceful at times. You start kissing my stomach...teasing me because you know it makes me whimper. I know you're about to go down on me. I raise my hips, pressing them to you, but you push them down and keep your own pace. As you press kisses to my stomach, you talk to me.

"This is payback, honey...for coming into my office today and turning me on the way you did. Then you just left. I couldn't stand up for 30 minutes because you had me so hard. Do you know that I could see your nipples through your shirt?"

I slowly start to smile. "Are you complaining?" I ask.

"No," you say.

You finally give me what I want. You start by just barely licking my clit, but I start begging for more, whimpering with desire. You give in...finally...and start sucking my clit. This drives me wild...as usual. Nothing gets me off better than you sucking my clit. I writhe on the bed, thrusting my hips into your face, but you hold on and just keep sucking and nibbling at my clit. I start to cum, and you suck my juices out of me. You think I'm exhausted but you should know better. I lean forward and pull you down on the bed. You watch with pure lust as I slowly lick on your cock and balls. I slip your cock into my warm, wet mouth and run my silky tongue all over it. You moan in ecstasy. I know what gets you going...but I go slowly. Teasing goes both ways. You reach down and grab my hair and give it a gentle tug. I love it when you do this. I start moving my mouth up and down on your cock, practically swallowing it, it's so big. I start caressing your balls with my other hand...lightly running my nails over the sensitive skin. You shiver and I taste a little bit of pre-cum. At this, I stop. I'm not ready for you to cum.

"What...?" you start to say...but I silence you with a look. You should know I'm not done. I slowly crawl on top of you and lower my pussy onto your throbbing cock.

"Mmm..." I moan. "You feel so good inside of me..."

I slowly start moving on top of you. You grab my hips and shove yourself deeper inside of me and I cry out at the feeling. But I take your hands and put them on my breasts.

"Let me do the work," I say.

I keep moving on top of you, slowly grinding my hips while you pinch my nipples and caress my full breasts. I close my eyes and lean back, taking it all in. As I do this, you reach down and pinch my clit. "Oh!" I cry out in surprise. You keep doing this and I start to cum. But once isn't enough for me. I move off of you and lie on my back, then pull you down on top of me. You thrust your huge cock into me and pull my legs onto your shoulders. You start pumping into me...hard and fast. I start screaming with pleasure, which causes you to smile. You love it when I scream.

"More...oh please....don't stop, baby! OH! Yes, please baby! Harder!" I say.

I start you cum, hard and fast. You feel it, and it feels so good to you...you just can't hold back any longer. You start to cum, pouring your cum deep into me. You pull out of me and move your cock to my mouth. I start sucking you again, licking you clean of both our juices. This makes you moan and you start to get hard again.

"Are you ready for more?" I ask. I know the answer.

You grab my hips and turn me over onto my stomach. You thrust your hard cock into my soaking wet pussy. You know I love to be taken from behind. This time, you're unrelenting. You pound into me...harder...harder. I scream and moan, begging for more. I cum once...then twice...but you just keep going. I want more. I can never have enough.

You finally cum, and when you do, you slam yourself into me as hard as you can...as deep as you can. You pull out and lay on your back...pulling my soaking wet pussy to your face. I sit on your face, letting you lick our juices, and I lick your now limp cock totally clean.

We lay there when we're done...just cuddling and kissing.

"So...does this mean I turned you on today?" I ask. I bat my eyelashes at you...trying my best to act innocent.

"Yes, you did. You American girls are wild, huh?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about..."

And I run my fingers down to your cock, only to find it hard and ready to go...again. I crawl on top of you...ready for another wild Cairo night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Vacation Sex Non-stop morning sex with my husband.in Erotic Couplings
Office Hours No extra credit, no grade negotiation. She just wants him.in Erotic Couplings
Spoils of War Maryam suffers the fate of a captured foe.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ujay's Story A cavewoman's story.in Romance
Moroccan Vacation She finds romance in the Casbah.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories