Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers

Again my cock twitched, reminding me it was time to change things. Caitlin's legs still lay on my back her body was still too much of an emotional wreck to move them away. I held onto her legs and raised my body, her legs now resting on my shoulders. Grabbing a pillow with my other hand, I shoved it under her ass and then moved my body up hers. We kissed, but Caitlin, quickly stopped kissing me, licking her own cum off of my face, her hands holding me still while she did.

Once she was satisfied that she had taken back what was hers, her hands moved down her body and again held onto my cock, angling it into position. As I slowly entered her, Caitlin's eyes closed for a moment. Then I watched, fascinated, as her eyes seemed to roll into the back of her head for a second or so before she let out a slow groan. I felt her arms move to envelope me; her fingers gently rubbed the base of my neck as I started to bottom out inside her. Caitlin lifted her hips, trying to make sure that I could get as much of myself into her as I could.

Pausing for a moment, we both stared long and hard at each other. This was indeed the point of no return for us. Caitlin nodded her head, and gently adjusted herself on my cock before I withdrew, her body automatically tried to follow. As I stopped with barely the tip of my cock insider her, I would enter her again, that warm, wet little pussy of hers waiting. Caitlin was having trouble breathing, who could blame her? I had her bent almost double with her knees touching her shoulders.

Caitlin sensed me trying to make her more comfortable by adjusting my position, and she clamped her pussy muscles, her hands quickly going to my ass to hold me there, her nails digging deep into me.

As I looked as her, she smiled and said, "Just fuck me, my husband. Everything will be fine. I've waited so long for this. We can sort out my aches and pains later."

Again, I started out slowly. I needn't have bothered; it felt like that pussy of hers was pushing out a lake of cum. The more I pushed into her, the louder the slapping sound. Pretty soon I was pounding into her for all I was worth. As much as we were enjoying ourselves, I could clearly see her discomfort. It didn't take us long to mover her legs out of the way; instinctively, they seemed to wrap themselves around my waist as soon as I let them go. By now I was grateful to Caitlin. As erotic as all of this was, I knew I could last a lot longer now, and hearing her moan, grabbing handfuls of my ass, and screaming into my ear to fuck her harder, I got the impression that she was just as grateful.

Without warning, I withdrew. Poor Caitlin didn't know whether to cry or hit me for leaving her so close to her orgasm. Grabbing her hips I simply rolled her over, instinctively she lifted herself onto all fours. She buried her head into the pillow as I grabbed her hips and forced myself back into her. Caitlin quickly anticipated my movement and every forward thrust were met by her coming back at me.

Caitlin's head lifted from the pillow, her mouth opened and, in between slow moans of pleasures, she said, "Harder, Matt, this is your pussy. Fuck it harder, make it cum, make me cum."

To emphasize her point, she would clamp her pussy muscles as I tried to enter her, forcing me to grab her hips and use them for leverage. Time seemed to be an irrelevance. Our one aim was to simply derive as much pleasure to and for each other as we could, and judging by the wet sounds emanating from between her legs as I bottomed out insider her, that was definitely an achievable task.

Despite my best efforts to hold back as long as I could, I could feel that steady build up coming. Caitlin always seemed to have an answer; my own body gave me away on too many occasions. With one final thrust, I pushed forward and held there, my cock sending everything it had into Caitlin's womb. The only two things keeping her up were my cock in her pussy and my hands on her hips, the rest of Caitlin was a sweating, gasping heap lying across the pillow, as she herself was being devoured by her own orgasm.

Just having the energy to pull my slowly shrinking cock out of her, as she groaned and flopped onto the bed, meant I had to use my arms for support. I looked at Caitlin lying there; her hair a sweaty, tangled mess, her body glistened. Even as I watched, her body would twitch occasionally as it tried to drag her back to something resembling normalcy. But it was the smile on her face that held me, that smile of contentment, of being thoroughly fucked and happy because of it.

That was the picture of my wife as I see her at that moment. A picture that I was sure would be branded into my brain, a happy reminder that this was where we were truly meant to be. Even as I shook my head at this wonder, I felt my loins start to stir once more. The desire to take her again is one thing, but the need to hold this sweat soaked, beautiful creature is far more overpowering, so I snuggled into her and held her close.

I knew my body was giving itself away, but what could I do? Caitlin sensed, and then felt, me start to harden again. After adjusting her body so my cock was between her ass cheeks, she said, "You're just not built normal, Matt. How can you even start to get hard again so soon after what we have just done?"

Caitlin started to laugh, and I simply couldn't help myself. I joined her, and as I moved closer, our bodies melting into each other, we both sought out the one thing that meant everything to us. Sweaty, sticky, and beautiful body contact.

We both chatted for a while, ignoring the elephant in the room. We had committed incest. Yes, we had cloaked it in what we both called marriage, but it was there. Had I cause to regret it? The answer to that had to be no. Caitlin may be my sister, but she was also my life. I intended to wake up every morning with her in my arms so that she would always be the first person I see when the sun came up.

Sleep took us for a while, yet the hunger our bodies had for each other soon woke us. This time we made love, slow tender moments, when both of us took time to explore each other. We came when our bodies needed too and then went back to exploring. Finally, when our bodies couldn't do it anymore, and our minds screamed for rest, we slept the sleep of the exhausted.

As the morning sun cleared the porch and invaded our day, my eyes opened to Caitlin. Her leg thrown over my hip, her arm over mine, and her head buried into my chest. The rhythm of her breathing telling me she was still asleep. I smiled to myself, thinking she had all the bases covered, and as I moved, I was proved right. Her eyes opened, and the smile that lit her face was to die for. We kissed, and as my body again responded, we groaned. Caitlin then giggled as we both had the same thought.

"Come on, Wife-of-mine, let's get showered, actually get some clothes on, and go into town."

"You mean to tell me there is nothing on offer that doesn't take your fancy?" she pouted.

Climbing on top of me, she kissed me again. I gently slapped her ass before I rolled over, leaving her on the bed. As I stood and headed for the shower, Caitlin called my name. Turning, I saw her sitting on her legs in the middle of the bed, looking at me.

"Matt, thank you for agreeing to this, I know I'm soiled goods in many men's eyes, but I've seen the way you look at me. I know you have forgiven me, our link gives you away on that."

I could tell she wanted to say more, perhaps she just ran out of courage, I'm not sure. By the time I got back to bed and sat next to her, Caitlin's chin rested on her chest. She had started crying, and holding her in that position was difficult so she just slumped forward and rested her head on my thigh as she quietly cried some more. Caitlin was clearly frustrated. Perhaps it was time for me to say something after all. "Sit up."

At first I thought she hadn't heard me. My mouth opened to say it again, and I heard her pull in a breath. She moved back into sitting on her legs in the center of the bed. At first she refused to look at me. Finally the silence grew too difficult for her, and a pair of misty, beautiful blue eyes looked towards me.

Still uncertain about what to say to break the silence, Caitlin did it for me. "I loved what we did last night, and it will stay in my mind forever. I know as the days, months, and God I hope, years go by, you will look on me more and more as your wife, not your sister."

"Just remember this conversation when you're tied to the bed and I'm slapping your ass."

Sometimes the right amount of humor at just the right time can bridge any rift of feelings. At that moment, my Caitlin needed something to desperately hang onto. Self-pity wasn't one of those things. I could still hear her laughing as I ran the shower for us both. Moments later she joined me, and as I was washing her back she asked me when I became such a pervert. It was when I leaned in close whispering into her ear that I had learned it all from my sister, that she screamed, turned on me, grabbing the shower head as she did, and sprayed me down.

Our day out at town was fun and an education. Caitlin and I had subconsciously started to mold ourselves to each other. I suppose our link helped, but it also became a point of humor at certain moments throughout the day.

Caitlin had bent down to pick something up from the bottom shelf, and as she started to stand, she choked and then laughed, looking at me when she was upright. I went a little red; thankfully, she waited until we were outside before she said, "To start with, we can't have sex twenty-four seven. Mine would be too sore and yours would fall off, but I do thank you for the compliment about my ass and what you would like to do with it." She giggled.

I was so busted, and, shrugging my shoulders, decided to just go with the flow. As I held her hand and we walked through the mall, all I could say to her was, "You can't blame a guy for trying."

It was the burst of laughter that came from her followed by a hug, the smell of her hair, and the proximity of her body that started to make me hard. Caitlin no doubt felt it because she pulled away from me just enough to smile and kiss me. That was it, I was done for. The growing bulge in my pants now a dead giveaway if she moved.

Rubbing herself gently against my growing bulge, she whispered, "Well dear Husband. I wonder what it's worth to you right now that I don't move so you won't be escorted out of the mall by those two hunky looking security guards."

I offered my wife her weight in gold and she settled for lunch and coffee, now that's true love. She did actually stretch it out to an evening at the cinema as well. It was dark by the time we got back to the cabin, rather exhausted. Caitlin and I simply undressed and slumped into bed. She took a moment to adjust herself, ending up spooned into me, my cock between the crack of her ass cheeks and my hand on one of those fantastic breasts of hers.

No sooner was my hand over her than her nipple started to harden. With her own hand over mine, making sure I couldn't move, she said, "We may not have sex twenty-four seven, Matt, but this is how I always want us to sleep together."

*******

It was the sound of the door banging that woke me the next morning, and had me looking around for a few seconds to try and remember where I was before I realized I was on my own. Once I looked at my watch, my mind eased. She had gone for a run, so I figured I had about forty minutes before a very sweat soaked Caitlin would come crashing through the door. It was an hour before she came through the door; so much for setting my watch by her runs.

Caitlin smiled as she entered the room. Her now wet clothes forming a trail across the day room and into the shower was far outweighed by seeing that ass of hers as she disappeared into the shower cubicle. "I can sense you watching my ass."

That link of ours can sure get me into trouble some times. "No, I'm picking up behind you like I always do," was my only excuse.

"Maybe so, but you were still looking at my ass. So when are you going to do something about it?"

"About what?" I asked.

Caitlin's head appeared out of the shower, her hair now a white froth of shampoo. "Matt, if you want my ass that badly, you only have to ask. This body belongs to you just as much as it does to me. I only agree with that last statement because all that body of yours belongs to me as much as it belongs to you. So I ask again, do you want my ass, and if so, when?"

As her last words left her lips, she suddenly put her hands to her mouth, realization coming to her eyes. She quickly ducked back into the shower to rinse off. I left her to it, putting her sweat soaked running gear in the basket before setting the table for breakfast.

"I'm sorry, Matt. I let my mouth run on me before I let our link figure out what it was trying to tell me."

The warmth coming from her voice told me she was sincere, and her hug sealed the deal. We ate in silence; I knew Caitlin was waiting for me to say something. "Caitlin, my first words may sting a little. They're not intentional, just a way of explaining to you what I mean."

Nodding and looking at me she waited, her breakfast now a thing of memory. "You have to remember you have been around the block a few times more than I have. Should we look in the mirror, we both know what we would see. You got the looks in this partnership, while I got stuck with the brains. You're the hot babe, and I'm always going to be the geek."

We may have sat across from each other, but I could feel Caitlin's link, and was grateful she understood what I said and how I had said it.

Her hand held mine for such a long time, her warmth telling me so much about my sister. She gave it one small squeeze and said, "Not a day goes by that I regret that I didn't wait for you, and that we could have done all this the first time and together."

At first the sadness of her statement tore at my heart. Her past was exactly that, and as far as I was concerned, it would always be that way. I had to finish my explanation, to leave all this hanging in mid-air felt so wrong. "All I'm asking for, Caitlin is time. The few girls I've been with never let me get that far. Now I'm handed a wife with a hot body, and a free pass to climb all over that body and do what I like with. That's kid in a candy store stuff, Caitlin, and from where I sit, just a little overwhelming."

Thankfully, the smile on her face let me know she understood what I was trying to say. We stood and hugged. Then, of course Caitlin being Caitlin, she slipped off her towel and strolled back to the bedroom, dragging it behind her and showing me that cute ass of hers. Just like every wife in the world, she had to get the last word in. "I can hear your thoughts, Matt, and you wouldn't dare."

Well, she had heard them, and I did dare. For the next twenty minutes I had Caitlin on the edge of the bed with her legs over my shoulders, pounding her pussy for all I was worth, pulling two orgasms out of her to my one. I figured it was a fair trade for a dare.

When I gently let her legs down, and had calmed down a little from her last orgasm, she said, "There isn't a number for the amount of times a day I think how grateful I am you're my husband, and my friend."

If a comment like that isn't supposed to stroke a man's ego, I'm not sure what is. Just looking into her eyes I could see how happy she was, and the beating of my own heart wasn't just through exertion either. I smiled back, leaned in and kissed her. Caitlin held onto both sides of my head and kissed me right back. I was so desperately lost to this woman and judging by the warmth and understanding in her eyes, she knew it as well.

*******

A day at the cabin would do us both good, so Caitlin set about making something to eat while I got the double hammock out of the shed and set it up. Caitlin, and that bikini of hers, joined me twenty minutes later, and ten minutes after that she had already shed her top. Once we had eaten, we lay on the hammock. It would have been mid-morning when she leaned up on one arm to make eye contact with me; she had decided it was time to talk. I guess I'm always going to be my father's son. Silence seemed like a good option.

"Matt, we've lived our lives together, but I still want you to know the ground rules in our marriage." She paused for just a moment, and then smiled an almost embarrassed smile, her cheeks ever so slightly red and getting redder by the second. Eventually, she blurted out what she wanted to say, "I don't flout my body in front of you. It's yours and always will be, even the icky week when I get all hormonal. I will never refuse you. You just need to remember that we will need to step up the showers between us if you want sex that week, please."

I tried so desperately hard not to laugh and finally settled on a smile, my finger touched her lips and she stopped talking. "Would you like to hold your husband while he holds you on a hammock?"

Caitlin nodded and closed in, her breasts touched my skin first and I could already feel myself start to harden. As she wrapped her arm around me and held me close, I dropped a leg over the side and used it to rock us both for a while.

"Enough with the rules, Caitlin, we both know what we mean, and when we're stuck for words our link seems to take care of that bit." I felt her head nod in agreement. "So I propose one simple rule that says it all, no means no."

Caitlin giggled and held me tighter.

"Tell me, Caitlin, have you ever had sex on a hammock?"

Her answer was short and to the point, her hand traveled towards my shorts. We were slow, my continual rocking of the hammock proved to be just the added little bit of spice. Caitlin learned quickly that lying on top and trying not to sit up kept the hammock from pitching. She was a woman possessed, and that only added to the intensity of our lovemaking that morning.

Hooking her feet into the hammock, she used her leverage to move up and down on my cock. The look on her face and the sweat on her brow, as she would try anything to intensify our joining, telling me she was enjoying this experiment just as much as I was. Finally, her vaginal muscles clamped around my cock, her body gave a little shudder. As she buried her head into my chest, wrapping her hands around my neck, a small moan of pleasure, followed by a very damp patch around my groin, told me she had cum.

It only took her a few moments to recover before she stood and lay back onto the hammock and my body. Her warm mouth sank down over my cock as her lips enveloped me. My eyes were now greeted with the sight of my wife's bloated pussy lips, still leaking cum. As aroused as I was, there was no holding me back. I wrapped my arms around her ass and buried my head between her legs. The smell of her cum only intensified my enjoyment. I licked and sucked her clean. Poor Caitlin was so distracted with what I was doing to her, all she could do was lift her mouth off my cock and moan gently as she wrapped her hand around it, her head resting on my thigh.

"Matt, I'm supposed to be getting you off, not the other way around."

In response, I moved my hand and pushed two fingers into her still soaked pussy, pulled them out and sank them into her ass. Caitlin stiffened and moaned again, my cock all but forgotten as my two point assault of her body simply pushed her arousal state through the roof and she came again. My wife wanted to return to the task in hand so she lifted herself onto her knees, trying to keep her pussy out of reach, while her attention was again centered on me.

That failed, when two fingers started to play with her clit, a finger running its full length only to return just as quickly and change tactics. Soon after, my thumb and finger would then assault her cum soaked and hyper sensitive nub. A groan and another shudder told me she wasn't far off another orgasm, and as her body stiffened, I thought I had her there yet again. Suddenly she sat up and got off the hammock and turned. As she held my cock, she slid down onto it.

markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers