Caitlin's Choice Ch. 03

Story Info
Caitlin is reunited with her boyfriend from high school.
974 words
4.46
40.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Caitlin sat stunned on the couch and tried to process what Logan had said to her. She had been invited to her friend's wedding and was now stuck on the god-forsaken island until the boat was fixed. Of course the only reason it was god- forsaken was because her ex boyfriend, only ex boyfriend to be precise, was on the same island and as luck would have it, had been assigned to share the same cottage.

"You did what?"

"I got Stacey pregnant."

Logan was sitting on the coffee table facing her as he waited for a response. This was a secret he had kept for five long years and he really wasn't sure what made him finally tell her. He had gone off with some friends one weekend and although he would have liked to blame the beer, it really had been how seductive and slutty Stacey had acted. He didn't remember a lot about that night other than waking up the next morning with Stacey cuddled close to his side. He had left quickly and when Stacey approached him, he had admitted what a big mistake she had been. Two weeks later she announced she was pregnant and Logan knew there was only one thing he could do.

"I broke up with you because I knew you'd take off to the cottage and that way you wouldn't have to deal with the evil gossip."

"Oh so you did that for my benefit. You broke my fucking heart, Logan."

Caitlin's bottom lip was quivering and he knew she was close to tears. He was always a sucker when she started to cry. He did the only thing that he knew to stop her from crying. He kissed her.

Caitlin responded by kissing him back. His warm lips felt so good on hers and before she knew it he had picked her up and placed her on his lap as he sat back on the couch.

"I hate you."

Caitlin hissed these words as her hands fumbled to undo his shorts. Logan groaned as she did this and was trying to undo her bra without success. They had only had sex a few times before they had broken up, but the most intense sessions were when one or both of them were angry. It was like they were getting their frustrations out by cumming so hard. Most times it worked and they had laid breathless and sweaty on her parents basement futon or the single bed in his room.

"Fuck, you feel good."

Logan was grinding against her hard as he finally undid her bra. Pulling off her shirt and bra he latched onto her light pink nipple and sucked. He had always loved her breasts. They were larger then normal, soft, and so sensitive. Finally getting his shorts undone, her hand wrapped around his cock and stroked hard. Logan arched his back and tried desperately to hold back. It had been years since anyone had done that to him and he was trying so hard not to cum.

Logan and Caitlin looked into each other's eyes. They stared at each other and saw pure animalistic lust. Caitlin was the first to come back to earth and realize what she was doing.

"We shouldn't. I hate you."

"You're right. Or we can and forget it in the morning."

Both nodded that Logan's suggestion was better and he stood up, carrying Caitlin to his bedroom. Throwing her on the bed, he stripped naked; revealing his hard throbbing cock. She was undressing as fast as she could and the moment they were both naked he was on top of her, kissing her soft warm lips. She didn't even notice him guiding his member into her until he pressed hard and filled her fully. She cried out and moaned as he started fucking her senseless.

It was rough, hard, and exactly what both of them needed. Flipping them over, she dug her teeth into his neck and bucked wildly on top of him. Logan closed his eyes and let this red haired vixen work her magic. His cock throbbed and he wanted to cum inside her.

"Baby, I'm close. Tell me where to cum."

Logan hissed as she bucked down harder and didn't stop her grinding. He threw his head back and orgasmed hard.

"Fuck me until I cum."

Caitlin hissed at Logan, demanding he keep going. Realizing she hadn't cum yet he grabbed her hips and yanked her back and forth. Caitlin cried out as she came, her whole body shaking.

They lay panting on his bed, trying to recover. Caitlin finally looked up at Logan.

"I still hate you, but god that felt good."

"I know. Now get off me. I have work to do."

Caitlin smirked and rolled off him, letting him get dressed and get back to work. She did the same and before long they were sitting in the living room working on their laptops. They didn't speak to each other, but the sexual tension that had been building was gone.

Later that day they received a call announcing that the boat was fixed and anyone wanting to leave the island could do so. The rain had not stopped since early that morning and the majority of the guests, including Logan and Caitlin, took the boat ride back to the mainland. As they stood in the parking lot, Caitlin bit her lip nervously.

"You still broke my heart Logan. You're not forgiven."

With that, Caitlin walked off towards her car and drove off. If she never saw him again, it would be too soon.

Later that evening, as Caitlin was unpacking her toiletries, she opened her medicine drawer and gasped. She bit her lip as tried to think carefully. Lying in the drawer was the unopened package of birth control pills.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers