Caitlyn Fucks Her New Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More silence, maybe some kissing or something, just a little bit of her moaning. I hold my breath for that, hoping to hear anything that would let me know what he or she was touching. After about a minute I get dizzy from not breathing, but I keep trying to remain as quiet as I can to spy on what they are doing. At that moment, it occurred to me that as I look out from under her bed, I see the doors of her closet and part of her wall. Now, if I installed full-size mirrors there, I probably would be able to see what was going on up there, and maybe NEXT time I can actually watch my daughter get fucked! Yeah, that's pretty clever, I thought to myself, I'll have to remember to do that.

"Daddy," I heard Caitlyn moaned, "does your big cock have more cum for little Katie?" She giggled and I heard him sigh, and I almost could picture her rubbing his dick or balls. She laughed, whatever his response was pleased her, then he answered with confidence, "Honey Daddy is going to fill you with cum all night."

"Really, Daddy?" She was more excited than surprised. "I want all of your cum Daddy."

The next thing I heard, a few seconds later, was lip smacking and his moan. I think she was blowing him. She started moaning and his breathing was heavy, and Caitlyn confirmed it when she said, "Mmm Daddy your cock tastes like my pussy." "Yeah?" her pretend daddy laughed, "you like that taste?" Caitlyn, who recently had her first girl/girl experience, answered honestly. "Oh fuck yes Daddy," I could hear her grinning, "I love pussy now."

"Uhhh," he groaned from the multiple levels of pleasure, "that's so hot Katie -- do you fuck girls too?"

Caitlyn moaned loudly as she kept sucking his penis. Then she answered, "I will if you want me to, Daddy -- I have, kinda -- does it make you horny, Daddy, if I fuck other girls?"

I know it makes her real daddy real horny! Imagining Caitlyn's pretty, thin face in between some other hot girl's slender thighs, rubbing her tongue against a wet clit or sinking it into a pink vagina, has given me no end of ideas for masturbation recently. I guess this guy she was fucking had the same reaction. "God yes, Katie, that would be so hot."

Her sucking his cock must have gotten him hard again, because the slurping noises got louder, like she was putting more effort into it. He started sounding anxious, I don't know, his breaths just sounded restrained and he had these little whimpers. So I was assuming she had gotten his cock hard and was still sucking it, and he wanted to put it in another hole. "Daddy, you're so hard again!" Caitlyn was proud of herself. "Mmm do you like me stroking it, Daddy? It's so big -- I like feeling it in my hand." He wasn't answering her, and a moment later there was more licking noises plus Caitlyn mumbling. She was enamored with the large erection, which either was in just her hand or also in her mouth. "Daddy I think it's hard and it wants to fuck your little Katie again."

"Uh huh," came the deadpan response, "does little Katie want to fuck it again?"

"Mmm Daddy, little Katie's cunt wants Daddy's big hard penis as deep as Daddy can go!"

The bed right above my face started to move, and I was confused because I couldn't tell what they were doing. That's when the edge of the bed sunk real low, and I had a momentary panic when I saw the stud's bare feet on the floor right next to the bed, about level with my hip. At first I freaked that I was going to be discovered, like he was going to bend down and find Caitlyn's nude father cuffed under the bed, but that moment passed. I found myself looking at just his feet and his hairy calves -- they were rounded feet, thick, bulbous big toes, the feet that looked strong enough to carry a masculine frame. Not a fat man's feet; a powerful man's feet. I couldn't see my own feet because of how low the bottom of the bed was, but I'm sure if you put my feet up to his, mine would look pretty scrawny. Just like my five-inch cock next to what sounded like a monsterous fucktool.

"Oh Daddy!" Caitlyn exclaimed, as the bed continued to move. She was at the edge of the bed in front of him; and his feet were a couple of feet apart, right next to the bed, facing it. He was standing over the edge of the bed and, given how low that edge had sunk, I figured she was on her back in front of him, maybe her ass right up against the edge of the bed.

"OH FUCK YES DADDY!"

His penis must have entered her vagina again. His calves leaned forward, like he was thrusting himself forward. Her loud, shrill wail told me it was a deep, back-of-the-pussy kind of thrust. I watched his legs intently, he was rocking back and forth now, and the bed in front of him was bouncing up and down at the same pace. My daughter was in divine lust, she was moaning over and over. "Uhhh Daddy ... fuck yes Daddy ... your cock is so big Daddy ... fuck my cunt ... fuck me fuck me Daddy!" She kept mumbling like that over and over, as his legs kept rocking over and over, his penis obviously working in and out of my daughter's wet slit.

Then the bed rocked hard and Caitlyn let out a scream of "OH FUCK!" I heard him grunt too. His leg muscles tensed, like he was using a lot of force. Then he reared back, and slammed forward again, and my teenage daughter screamed "JESUS DADDY!" His cock must have been in all the way, up against her cervix. That huge erection was so deep in my daughter, it was making my own penis swell with pride. "Oh jesus Daddy I can feel it! You're so deep!" He snorted then agreed. "Fuck... yeah there... and there.... and there... that's the back of your pussy baby... does your cervix feel Daddy?"

"Fuck my womb Daddy!" she screamed, starting to sound uncontrollable, "Daddy put your big cock in my belly!"

"Uh! uh!" His grunts sounded struggled; his legs were still tensed as he leaned forward, he was really using a lot of effort to get his penis into my daughter's tight cunt. "Oh fuck .... oh Katie ... oh fuck yes ... I'm so deep ... I'm so deep!"

"Daddy fuck my belly! Fuck me Daddy fuck me!"

I was so out of control lusty myself, listening to Caitlyn beg this stranger to fuck her and calling her Daddy. I was so tiny and miniscule, of course, she probably wasn't even thinking about the fact that I was lying under the bed this whole time, she probably even forgot about that. So what she was saying and doing was coming from her own heart, I was sure, not from some game she was putting on for me. This guy was fucking the shit out of her and she loved it, and I loved Caitlyn all the more for it.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" Her voice was strained just like the muscles on his calves. "Fuck me please Daddy! I love you Daddy!"

Ouch.

"I love you too Katie honey darling!"

"Uhhhh gawwwd yessss Daddy, Dahhhh-deeee, yesssss fuck meeee!"

Both of them were squeeling and groaning and breathing so loud. The way the bed was shaking, not just bouncing but shaking, I had the distinct perception that he was crushing her little body into the bed each time he thrust forward. By now her ass must have been off the edge of the bed, and I could picture his dick fucking my daughter's cunt as it hung in the air. I swear, if I could have rolled over to look up at his penis in her pussy, I would have, but these handcuffs kept me right where I was, I wasn't moving.

The sounds were just amazing. I heard his body smashing into hers, the clapping of his sweaty skin against her drenched pelvis and ass, the squishy sucking noises of his thick penis entering her drenched cunt, both of them breathing deeply, and moaning or groaning on top of that even. And the smells were equally intoxicating. Sweat, pussy, cock, ass, all mixed together. I was so horny myself, my erection would have cum the moment any human touched it, fuck this stud could have put his hairy ass on top of my dick and I would cum, I was that aroused.

"Arch your back, baby," he commanded, and the bed seemed to sink more, and Caitlyn wailed louder. "FUCK YEAH! THERE DADDY!" He must have gotten even deeper, and she sneered, "Plant your balls on my ass! Oh fuck yes!"

Her screaming was reaching a creshendo. My daughter was nearing another orgasm, and it was going to be fucking huge. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK YES! FUCK IT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IT!" Her wails were nearly cries, I could visualize her eyes closed and her jaw open and her young body was tensing and exploding with energy. He was accomodating her lovingly by savagely thrusting his stiff tool as deep into her vagina as he could, driving her sensations over the top. I was sure her pussymuscles were squeezing and clenching that concrete pole as she neared her orgasm. "OHHHHH FUCK IT! AHHHHH! OHHHH DAHHHH-DEEEE!" I could hear Caitlyn wasn't breathing anymore, she was just screaming for the cum to happen. Maybe she was even frigging her clit too, I had no idea. "FUCK YES! FUUUUCK YESSSS!" Her last shriek was almost inhuman, at the very top her her lungs. It was making my dick ready to cum again on its own. Then at long last it happened: "YESSSSSSSSS! AHHHHHHH!" She was cumming around his dick, I could hear it and smell it, it was awesome, my daughter was exploding with lust. Her long, massive orgasm shook the bed and filled my ears with loud girly noises I had never heard before, and which I could never ever draw out myself with my little dick.

I looked over, and in total amazement I saw a couple of drops of fluid hit the hardwood floor right in front of his feet. Wow, look at that, I thought that was sweat or pussyjuice or some combination. He was fucking her so hard she was drooling now, her sloppy pussy must have been one torrential rain of womanly liquids. I swear, if I could move, I was have rolled over and licked it up off of the dirty floor.

Never before had I heard such enthusiasm and lust in Caitlyn's voice. That orgasm didn't curb her appetite for the sex. "Ram it in me deep Daddy, fuck me!" Just from the sounds of it, I could visualize her nude back arching, her perky b-cups and big nipples pointing to the ceiling, her creamy white thighs spread open for this studly man with the big erection to stand there and fuck her cunt so deep. The rocking of the bed and movement of his legs let me picture the exact scene, in my mind I could see his penis sliding into her, then I saw the moment he was pulling out, and the moment he pushed it back inside again. Just about each time his legs leaned the farthest forward, and the bed sunk the lowest, Caitlyn let out some kind of deep throat pleasure, like "Ungh!" or "Fuck!" Strung together for what seemed eternity, she was instinctively erupting at each of those deep thrusts. "Fuck ... oh Daddy ... fuck me ... ungh ... ahhhh .... uhhh ... ahhh ... oooh ... fuck ... fuck it ... ohhh ... fuck me."

After a few solid minutes of nonstop, steady fucking, another cum was near. Caitlyn's voice started raising again, with each thrust her tone and energy started to increase. "Ah fuck YES ... god YES ... YES YES YES ... FUCK ME ... FUCK ME DADDY!" And it was happening. Much faster than the huge cum a few moments ago, but it shattered her body just as hard I was sure. "GAWWWWD YEAHHHHH FUUUUUH," my orgasming teenage daughter screamed as her cum shot through her tight sexy body. The smell was just divine, I am telling you. Teenage girl's cum. Her squeeling lasted and lasted, it was a long cum, draining her senses. "Jeeeeeesusssss Fuuuuuck Dahhhhh-deeee!" She punctuated her orgasm with an exclamation mark. "Fuck YES GAWD Daddy!"

She was moaning now, loudly, as if in pain, but the fucking didn't stop, I could see his leg muscles still clenched, his legs rocking as hard as ever, he was pumping that penis in and out of Caitlyn's vagina even after her two big orgasms. It was making her almost laugh, she was so horny. "Fucking gawd Daddy!" she complemented him, "you fuck me so good Daddy!"

"You're so hot," was his explanation.

"Mmm!" giggled the lusty teenager. "I wish I could get fucked like this every day, you're amazing!"

He must have done something then, because his motions didn't stop, but Caitlyn let out a surprised shriek. "FUCK!" She laughed, then cooed, "Yeah Daddy, god do it!" I thought maybe he was pinching her tits or rubbing her clit or something, but it was making her so hot. "Ohmygawd ohmygawd ohmygawd YES YES!" Her shrieking was back again, fully energized, I thought Caitlyn was now at that state of constant climaxing and cumming, where she was just going to have an endless stream or mini-cums like some women can do. "OH GOD ... OH YES ... HERE IT CUMS ... DAHHH-DEEE!" My daughter was having convulsions, and it was the hottest, sexiest thing I had ever heard. "PLEEEEEASE!" She was begging, I don't know, for more cums, for for him to stop, I had no idea, but the sex didn't stop, the stud kept plowing her, and he drew out another orgasm. "FUUUUUUUUCK! YESSSSSSS!" Caitlyn's teenage cunt must have been gripping so tight on that hard thick penis, I could hear it in her voice, the sounds she was making translated that her body was doubling over I bet, her stomach crunching, her jaw open, squeezing the life out of that ultramanly penis fucking her right now.

Her cum subsided, she moaned then giggled, cooed, "What a beast you are!" and the fucking continued at its frenetic but steady pace. The bed right above me was bouncing up and down, as his manly body humped her spread-open nude teenage body, pressing her down towards her daddy under the bed. It couldn't have been a minute later that her voice shrieked again as a cum approached. "OHMYGAWD! DADDY!" And she screamed from a very quick, very intense orgasm. It almost sounded painful, I mean, she was kinda crying and squeeling and trying to breath. "OH GAWWWD!" As it passed, she took some huge breaths, trying to compose herself, but it was so fucking good. "Jesus Christ Daddy -- ohmygawd you fuck me so good!"

I just heard him snicker, that's all. What a man for her, I could never do this to a girl.

Then I heard the most erotic request. Despite this cervix-pounding fucking, my horny daughter actually said, "Daddy -- Daddy please, go to my dresser -- get my vibrator Daddy!"

I mean, she has a large male penis stuffed up her tight teenage twat, she just had all of those body-wrenching orgasms, why would she now have any need for a vibrator? I guess only a REAL man like this stud fucking her understood.

I saw him step away from the bed, and over to her little nightstand by the wall and headboard. Again, I had a momentary panic he would drop to his knees and see who was under the bed. Above me, I heard Caitlyn moaning at a low level, her motor kinda running idle as she waited for her date to come back and fuck her more. I heard him open the drawer, and he chuckled at the collection he found inside. "Jesus, Katie, look at all of these." My daughter giggled in mock embarrassment at her toyland. "What? I like to play. Get the silver one Daddy, the one with the -- no, not -- yeah, THAT one!"

He stepped back to the bed, resuming his place in front of Caitlyn's cunt right above me. "Gimme that," she snipped, although I didn't know if she meant the vibe, his cock or the fucking in general. Both of them went "Mmph!" meaning his penis was back inside her tight wet vagina. Then a heard the snap of plastic, and that deliciously fun deep buzz started. BZZZZZZZZ. I'd heard that noise so many times in the house, everytime I heard it behind her closed door I'd get an erection and run into the bathroom to jerk off. I swear, I'm not making this up, there was one snowy day this winter we were stuck at a motel on a long drive, she made me go out for batteries two times -- walking through a blizzard about a mile, mind you -- to get replacements so she could entertain herself lying on the bed. I'm not kidding, Caitlyn can play with those things all day, from breakfast to dinner. She's so perfect, isn't she?

(I should add, although at some embarrassment, that most of that day in the motel I was in the bathroom, door closed, so she didn't have to fuck herself in front of her father. I was happy to oblige, but being a man, and not much of one at that, I never quite understand the female half of the species. She uses me to hold her dildo when she fucks it, and she has phonesex and vibrates herself right in front of me at night sometimes. But I guess there are rules about when and where, and that day in the motel, she wanted to have sex by herself in private.)

On the bed above me, Caitlyn began a new noise. A pained, horny, gutteral, from-the-stomach kind of growl. "Ughhh yeahhh." Almost sounded like a teenage boy, for a moment, it was such a low rumbling tone. But that was no teenage boy up there; that was a teenage slut and her manly adult date. "Fuck Daddy," Caitlyn said in a much more feminine, playful voice, "that's good, that's so good."

He was fucking her steadily, not as much intensity. The bed and his legs moved in a rhythmic beat, a good pace for long-lasting fucking. I heard the BZZZZ continuing but somewhat muffled. Caitlyn was probably doing something she'd told me in the past she does, but I've never really seen -- she probably had the vibrator right against her clit while the guy was fucking her. If this was her vibrator she names "Better" (as in, "Better than Daddy's cock"), it has a slanted tip and a little point, so she can dig it and grind it against her swollen clitty and really buzz the fuck out of herself. I would think, with a big cock stretching open her vagina, the addition of that vibrator would make her go insane. And it was happening. She was doing these grinding moans, sort of the noise of a train with her voice going up and down: "UHH ... uhhh ... UH HUH... uhhhh ... OOOO ... awww." The buzzing was constant, as was the guy's steady rhythmic fucking of her cunt. I could still hear the sloppy wetness of her vagnia taking that penis deep in her.

"Oh god fuck yeah," she suddenly exclaimed excitedly. Something was building quickly in her. "OH FUCK!" That was just screamed out. Then, with the buzzing of the vibe on top of his penis in her, she cummed so hard again, out of nowhere. "OHH MYYY GAWWWWWD YESSSSSS!" Caitlyn almost cried again as her vagina must have been spasming and contracting against his dick, having another hot wet climax. He was shoving himself deep, I could see by the angle of his legs that he was leaning forward more, probably pushing himself even deeper as she had her cums around his shaft.

"FUCK ME DADDY!"

Her pleas rung my ears. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, using up every last bit of energy to scream from what was leftover of her orgasm. She whined and squeeled as her orgasm continued through her, elongated by the vibrating toy against her clit, and the bed was shaking furiously with more energy that earlier. She was having not just orgasms and spasms but full-blown convulsions, streams of them. Caitlyn would scream at the top of her lungs as one hit, then she'd take a deep breath and pant, let the fucking and vibrating continue, then another one built up and she'd start screaming again. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK IT! YESSS! OH GAWWWWD! OHHH! Ahhh ... yeah ... ahhh yeahhh ... ohhh Daddy ... ahhh ... fuck ... fuck me... oh god... OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OH FUCK! Ohhh yeah ... oh yeah ... oh GOD! FUCK IT! AHHH!"

I lost cound of how many minicums she had. Her body was fucking exploding around his cock. It was so awesome and I was so happy that she was having such a fun evening.

Suddenly the bed seemed to sink even lower, almost ready to crush me into pulp. He was leaning forward. And then the bed really began shaking, with its joints creaking and springs compressed to their limits. "FUCK!" he said, his first words in a long time. And the fucking now was beyond frenetic -- it was animal. He was ramming her with little jabs at the most amazing pace, probably a hundred a minute, I mean, furiously pounding into her body at such a rapid-fire rate -- fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck -- that I thought he was going to break her tender teenage body. I heard both of them screaming now, gasping for air and begging for relief, as his cock was jammed deeper and deeper into her tight cunt.