Caitlyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

But hot as she was it was soon clear that Jade was closer. Her eyes were now closed and her head was tipped back to rest in the corner of the sofa, her mouth dropping half open while her tongue ran along her upper lip. Caitlyn watched, spellbound by the spectacle, delighted to know that she was about to see another person climax but disappointed that Jade's eyes were no longer on her. Maybe Jade would watch her come after her she got over her own orgasm. Caitlyn slowed her movements, trying to delay herself so that she could be watched but all the same feeling a little ashamed for wanting to be such an exhibitionist.

Jade began to gasp, sharp guttural little noises that came from the back of her throat and became louder as she got closer, and her bottom began to lift from the seat, forced up by the pressure of the foot that pushed against the carpet. Her fingers continued to play, knuckles tensed white as she pushed and rubbed at her clit, her urgent movements pushing her labia from side to side until her pussy began to make little wet noises in time to her strumming. Caitlyn watched, no longer playing herself but just enthralled by Jade's actions and unable to take her eyes from the bright shiny wetness of her reddened slit.

And then Jade was there, her eyes screwed tight and her mouth in a tight grimace while her slender body bounced up and down on the seat and her free hand grabbed frantically at one of her own pert breasts, squeezing and twisting it as her orgasm flooded through her, the little noises now melted together into one loud drawn out groan of pure ecstasy.

Caitlyn had never watched another woman come before and it got to her. She was turned on before, but now having seen Jade in the throes of pleasure she was so damn randy, and so wanting give Jade the same display when she opened her eyes once more. She began again to play with herself, the fingers of one hand flying over her clit while those of the other reached beneath her raised knee, seeking to reach her entrance from below, wanting to finger herself without obscuring Jade's view.

Jade let out a long breath of relief and let her eyes loosen, her eyelids parting to see Caitlyn facing her across the sofa with two fingers rubbing hard at her clit while two more probed inside her hole from beneath, reaching as far as the strange position would allow.

'My god, Cat, that was so fucking good.' She gasped out, smiling her pleasure.

Caitlyn nodded and smiled back.

'You beat me to it.' She complained with a grin, rubbing harder at herself.

'Sorry.' Jade shrugged. 'I usually take longer than that.'

For a couple of minutes the two lapsed into silence, Caitlyn masturbating and Jade watching, until Jade's hand found it's way back between her legs and she too started to play once more.

'That looks so good; you're making me want to do it again.' She explained, her voice husky.

Caitlyn nodded quickly, swallowing hard.

'I won't be long.'

She could feel her climax creeping up on her, the tense heat gathering in her pelvis, fanned by the fingers massaging her clit and by the others thrusting into her with the short hard little jabs that her position demanded. She wanted to come before Jade closed her eyes again and she stared at her friend, her gaze fixed on her eyes as if defying her not to watch until she came. As she had said, it was not to be long.

Caitlyn knew her orgasm would be slightly more restrained than Jade's. She was never quite that demonstrative and Jade's presence was making her just a little more self-conscious even as the pressure built and promised to boil burst out. She never cried out as loudly as Jade had done and she wondered suddenly if her quieter and more subdued climax was normal. But it was not something that she could control and, as her fingers rubbed and probed, she knew she was going to see Jade's reaction very, very soon.

She was almost there and she locked her eyes on Jade's as she felt her muscles tense and the first involuntary little whimpers escaped from her throat. Jade was staring at her, her gaze going from face to pussy and back, a little approving smile playing over her lips. The two girls watched each other, Jade playing languidly and gently while Caitlyn rubbed frenziedly in her frantic race to climax, wanting to come but only teetering on the edge.

'Oh, yes.' Jade's voice came as if from afar. 'That looks wonderful. Let it happen. Don't hold back.'

It was as if Jade's encouragement gave her the permission she needed and her orgasm detonated within her, sending wave after wave of overwhelmingly concentrated pleasure through her body and along her limbs. Her mouth contorted and her whimpers turned into a low keening - like a strangled banshee her ex-boyfriend had said. It was just as intense but not as loud as Jade's vocalisation, and where Jade had jerked and bounced under the influence of her climax, Caitlyn reacted in a different way. She went rigid, as if every muscle was trying to contract at the same moment -- all except those controlling her strumming, thrusting fingers. Eventually all the air rushed from Caitlyn's lungs in one long exhale and she collapsed back into her corner of the sofa, her chest heaving and heart pounding. All she could think of was that she had finally done it; she'd finally made herself come with somebody watching.

'You enjoyed that, didn't you? I wish I could come like that instead of throwing myself about like an idiot.'

Caitlyn could hear both excitement and awe in Jade's teasing observation, and some unexpected jealousy. She nodded silently, smiling with exhilaration at being vindicated as normal but not having the breath to answer properly. She took her hands away from her pussy, leaving her legs open as a deliberate display and slumped deeper into her seat, happy beyond measure. She still felt randy, very randy, but she was content for the moment just to watch Jade gently fondling and massaging herself, wondering if her companion would make it to a second climax and if, when she got her breath back, she could do the same herself. She would, she decided, quite like it if she could.

A little jolt shot through her and, looking down, she saw that her hand had made its way back between her legs and her forefinger was unthinkingly playing softly with her climax sensitized clit. She smiled to herself and glanced across to find that Jade had noticed what she was doing and was watching intently.

'This is good, isn't it?' Jade's voice was full of suppressed excitement.

'Yes, very.' Caitlyn began to touch herself more meaningfully, her gaze once again darting from Jade's face to her pussy. 'I didn't think we'd get to finish it after the last time.'

'Doesn't look like we are finished yet to me.' Jade giggled.

'You knew what I meant.' Caitlyn protested, her face colouring up again.

'Sorry.' Jade deliberately spread her pussy wide between her fingers. 'God, I like you looking at me.'

'Me too.' Caitlyn didn't specify if she liked looking or being looked at, and if truth be told she wasn't sure herself.

'Can you come again?' Jade asked, going back to rubbing her clit.

'Yes, I think so. Can you?'

'Yes. And it won't be long.

Jade's fingers began to move faster and almost immediately her body began to shudder again like before.

'In fact I'm gonna come now.'

This time her orgasm was not quite so animated, but she still called out while her hips jerked and jolted around, grinning self-consciously at Caitlyn as she did so. It seemed to Caitlyn that this time Jade's orgasm, though less powerful, lasted much longer and was much more intense, leaving her spent and lifeless afterwards, her forehead shiny and her face glowing.

'Good?' Caitlyn asked.

'Christ, yes.' Jade grinned breathlessly. 'You won't stop, will you?'

Caitlyn shook her head mutely, her fingers rubbing the very tip of her clit and filing her with exquisite sensations.

This time she didn't want the same sort of explosive climax, and she knew from past experience that if she really gently played with herself she could delay and prolong her climax into a slow-burn ecstasy that would leave her totally satiated. She wanted Jade to witness this, her own special kind of masturbation, and she settled back and closed her eyes knowing that Jade's eyes would be directed to her pussy.

'You know how you touched me a little while ago?' Jade asked after a few minutes.

Caitlyn's eyes shot open, wondering for a moment if she was to be offered the same opportunity again.

'Yes. That was nice.'

'Will you let me touch you?'

Caitlyn froze. Jade's request was totally unforeseen. She'd wanted touch Jade just to find out what a shaven pussy felt like. But she was natural, her light brown fuzz completely untouched, so why would Jade want to touch her, and why would she want to let her? But then, how could she refuse given that Jade had allowed her to? She was confused, and randy, and it would be a completely new experience.

'Well yeesss. If you want to?' Uncertain and hesitant, Caitlyn gave Jade permission.

Jade didn't reply, instead she swung her legs round and moved to kneel on the floor beside Caitlyn, placing her hand on her shoulder. Just for a second or so she paused, staring down at Caitlyn's pussy, and then she placed her other hand on Caitlyn's knee, running it down the inside of her thigh until she reached her wiry bush.

Jade was physically closer than Caitlyn had expected, almost the sort of position a lover would be in. Caitlyn dismissed the silly thought and let Jade's fingers run through her pubes, feeling the tug of fingertips snagging gently in curly hair as Jade stroked up over her pubic mound and down either side of her slit, just as she had done to Jade's hairless pussy. Jade looked up and their eyes met.

'Nice?' She asked.

Caitlyn nodded without speaking, unable to deny that the sensation was enjoyable. She was still wondering why Jade had wanted to do this, and why she had knelt the way she had, kneeling as close as she could from her own recumbent one. Something in her mind wanted to be anxious, but her body was saying otherwise.

Jade's eyes were still gazing reassuringly into her own, the little friendly smile on her face telling Caitlyn that everything was all right even as her fingertips trailed along either side of her pussy, touching so lightly that Caitlyn could hardly be sure that they were there at all.

Then they were no longer moving through her hair, they were skirting along each edge of her labia, skin now contacting skin just as, Caitlyn forced herself to remember, it had been when she had stroked Jade for those few magical seconds. It felt just as nice from the receiving aspect as it had been doing it. She let Jade continue, her breath drawn sharply in surprise as a fingertip accidentally brushed her clitoris on the way past, making it throb with need and reminding her of what she had just been doing.

'Different, isn't it? Do you like it?'

'Yes.' Caitlyn admitted quietly, not sure how she should answer but still unable to deny the pleasure she felt.

Jade's fingertips continued to graze the perimeter of her slit, just occasionally brushing against her clit and making her jump from the sensation. It took her a few minutes to realise that it was happening more and more frequently, but by then she was trembling with excitement and pleasure and hoping each time that it would happen on this pass. She looked up at Jade's eyes, breathing heavily and silently imploring her friend not to read too much into her reactions, but not to stop either.

Jade smiled understandingly and her finger slipped from Caitlyn's labia to slide along Caitlyn's hot wet slit, passing over the head of her clit with gentle but deliberate pressure. Caitlyn gasped at both the sensation and the action, shocked and alarmed that Jade should touch her so obviously on purpose, but somehow scared to object. The finger slid along her pussy again and there could be no mistake, it was definitely intentional -- but it was also wonderful. Jade's finger rubbed lightly on her clit as it passed, deliberately touching her, stimulating her in almost exactly the same way she had done herself only those few minutes before. It was as if Jade had watched and was copying. She groaned softly, feeling both panic and embarrassment at being touched by another girl, but her body was responding and so she just let it happen, too confused to stop.

Jade could see her uncertainty and smiled reassuringly.

'It's all right, Cat.' She whispered. 'If it feels nice then who cares?'

It did feel nice, in fact it felt amazing and Caitlyn didn't want to resist. Her boyfriend had played with her, but only in order to get her damp enough for sex. Jade was intent on giving her pleasure, probably intent on making her come, so who indeed did care? They were in private, nobody need ever know what had happened and so why not, she persuaded herself, not thinking further than the fantastic sensations in her pussy.

'It is nice.' She gasped out finally, blushing more deeply than before. I am not, she assured herself, turning lesbian, but this is just too nice to miss out on.

Jade smiled again, fingers now openly rubbing at Caitlyn's clitoris, touching it so lightly and so rapidly that Caitlyn found her body tightening under the intensity of feelings. Her hands were clenching and unclenching until she noticed and grabbed at the sofa beside her to keep them still. Inside her an orgasm was just beginning to build, an orgasm that she both feared and wanted, hoping that Jade wouldn't stop until it happened but scared of the implications of coming from another girl's touch. Vaguely, at the back of her mind, she wondered if Jade had intended this, but she had reached the point where she was no longer worried. If it was nice, and nobody else knew, then as Jade had said, who cares?

'I think you might make me come.' She admitted in an embarrassed whisper.

Jade's smile widened and her fingers began to move even faster.

'Good. I want you to.'

It was confirmation of Caitlyn's suspicion, but she simply lay back and let the tumult of feelings sweep over her, the magical sensation of being masturbated, the disturbing closeness of another girl, and the delicious complicity in Jade's rebellion against her over protective mother, as well as the gathering climax being generated by Jade's fingers.

'I'm going to come, I know I am.' She didn't want Jade to stop.

Jade gave Caitlyn's shoulder a quick reassuring squeeze, her face taking on a look of intense concentration as her fingers continued to fly over her clit.

Caitlyn was getting closer ad closer, the tingling inside her turning to fire, to a hot pressure that she knew would soon explode. Jade carried on rubbing hard and fast on her clit, but she could tell from the hurried jerky movements of her fingers that she was tiring and that she would soon need to stop. She looked up into Jade's face, seeing the corners of her mouth twisted up just a little with her efforts and her eyes staring fixedly down towards the join of Caitlyn's thighs, as if she was determined to make her climax, determined to complete the job before she had to give up. Caitlyn willed Jade on, knowing she was close, so close.

'Nearly.' She emphasized. 'I'm nearly there, keep going.'

Jade glanced up at her and nodded.

'Good girl.' Jade told her, speaking through lips tightened by effort. 'That's good. Come for me, Cat. Come for me really hard.'

Being ordered to climax made her do exactly that, and a massive orgasm ripped through Caitlyn, wave after rolling wave spreading like ripples away from her clit. She gasped and screeched between set jaws, her neck muscles standing out and her eyes screwed tight shut. Fingers that were already gripping the sofa now scrabbling for purchase, trying to anchor her against muscles that wanted to pitch her from her seat. Finally her mouth dropped open with a gasp as the climax petered out and she slumped into the corner of the sofa, even more spent than before.

It took her a minute or to before she gathered herself together enough to notice that Jade was still crouched beside her, and that her hand was still covering her slit, the fingertips not moving like before, but not completely motionless, just softly, slowly, and very gently, stroking her pussy.

'Was that good?' Jade asked, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

'My god.' Caitlyn gasped out her answer. 'Was it ever?'

Somehow the fact that Jade was still touching her so intimately, her fingers gently playing with her pussy, was a kind of comfort. A guarantee that it hadn't been done on a whim and that Jade wanted to give Caitlyn genuine pleasure. She reached down and placed her hand over her friend's, pressing it softly against herself.

'Thank you. It was amazing.'

'Who says it's over yet?' Jade asked with a lascivious smile. 'You can come more than once, can't you?'

'Well, yes, and I already have. That was my second.' Caitlyn reminded Jade with an embarrassed smile.

'And if you're a good girl, you might get number three.'

'Jade, no.' Caitlyn protested without making any attempt to remove Jade's hand.

'Cat, yes. Just let go.'

Caitlyn's acquiescence was almost tangible. She took her hand away from Jade's and draped it over the arm of the sofa out of the way, as clear a signal as could be imagined. Jade smiled again and gave her friend a tiny little wink as if to promise that everything was okay.

Jade had not stopped touching Caitlyn, her hand pressed gently over her pussy while two fingertips very softly caressing the end of her clit, but now that Caitlyn's hand was gone she began to play with her properly, fondling her, pressing her palm against her, her whole hand playing with Caitlyn's pussy, massaging it and rubbing it, fingers stroking the whole length of her slit and making Caitlyn moan with pleasure.

'Oh god, Jade.' She whispered, her conscience pricking. 'We shouldn't be doing this.'

'Why not? We both like it, don't we?'

Caitlyn couldn't deny it, but nor did she yet feel able to consent verbally, so she just nodded mutely and let Jade carry on, even though she had already gone further than her mind was comfortable with. But then, it wasn't her mind but her pussy that was so eagerly saying yes. The feel of those fingers touching her so was so unbelievably good. Soon, with little shocks of warm pleasure spreading from her pussy she found herself wanting it to happen.

'Anyway.' Jade added, watching closely for Caitlyn's response. 'I'm only doing what you were doing to yourself.'

'True.' Caitlyn murmured, letting herself be carried along on a wave of arousal.

'And we're old enough to do what we want to each other.'

'Also true.' Caitlyn agreed, the implications registering only vaguely.

Jade's fingers were insinuating themselves between her swollen labia, openly exploring her, dipping just fractionally into the wetness of her entrance before sliding further up and down her slit. She tried to spread her legs even wider only to find that her diagonal position wouldn't let her. But she could see where things were going and she was too aroused to stop now.

'Wait.' She muttered. 'Let me move.'

Jade shuffled back a little, unsure what Caitlyn intended, not that Caitlyn was too sure herself. In her aroused state all she knew was that she wanted Jade to have full access. She swung her self around, sitting on the edge of the sofa straight in front of Jade before leaning back and planting her feet on the seat to either side, her pussy wide open and offered right before Jade's surprised face.

'Do it Jade. Do whatever you want.'

She understood exactly what she was doing, but she was terrified of the possible consequences. She thought there could be only one interpretation of her actions and either Jade would acknowledge it positively and their friendship would reach a totally new level, or she would reject her offer and their relationship would end completely. She had no way of knowing that her capitulation was just what Jade had been hoping for all along.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers