Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 03

Story Info
Treatment gets underway with the physical exam.
5.3k words
4.22
63.9k
15

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did it."

"Yeah, I did."

"You finally did it."

"Do you like it?"

"I do....I mean I'm gonna."

"Well I wanted you to get a present too!"

"Can't believe you finally shaved your cunt."

He snapped off the game on the TV, grabbed the beer I had just poured him with one hand and mine with the other. We headed for the bedroom.

Maybe I need to back up a bit. This was on Monday night. My appointment with John was scheduled for the next day at 3. Kim, his receptionist, had told me that John likes to take new patients last in the day in case he ends up needing more time. But I was hoping we wouldn't need more than the 2 hours already allocated to me.

Graduation and prom were over. Julian finally called me Sunday night when he was able to get rid of his brother. They do not have a good relationship I guess. Anyway he called and we set a date for Monday after his work ended. He told me he had a present for my graduation so I guess I was even more excited than usual - which is saying something. Not to mention that I hadn't seen him for almost a week.

Since school was over I was free all day Monday till 4. Then I'd go over to get things ready for us. Mom and Dad were at work. Kristin, my little sister, still had school for another 3 weeks. I was alone in the house and able to sit out at the pool and get some sun.

I'd been a little on edge since my first phone call with John more than a week earlier. I liked him over the phone; something about his soft voice was so comforting and reassuring. But what would he be like in person? I knew Cindy just loved him, but I couldn't be sure I would. It's so scary to talk about private things to begin with.

Then Cindy slept over with me on prom night and dropped her bombshells on me. I kept trying to picture her with that girl and with her and Roger together. Like did they do this together? And this? And this other thing?

I texted Cindy to come over. I hadn't had a chance to talk privately with her since the sleepover. Ten minutes later I got a return text: "Busy. TTYL." A minute after that I got: "Luv ya." I figured she might be out with Roger, maybe he got off work.

I sat there on my own, thinking things over. Cindy had told me that the key for her with Roger was trying to look at things from his point of view, which made sense. The idea was to compromise and not be a little bitch. I tried thinking about that but the image of Cindy going down on a girl – maybe while Roger was fucking her? – wouldn't stay out of my head.

By 2:30 I was ready to go in to shower and get ready to see Julian. While I was shaving my legs in the shower it hit me. "Something simple to make you both happy." So I kept going and shaved my pussy for him for the first time.

Don't get me wrong. I was always clean, fresh and nicely trimmed down there. But Julian had mentioned more than once that he'd like me to go bare. Never pushed me, just said it would be hot for us both. And for whatever reason I resisted. Somewhere in my dumb head I was like 'What if Dad finds out?' Stupid. How would he ever know? I never said no to Julian on the subject, just never did anything about it when of course I could have. So now I did. It was too late for a Brazilian wax cause girls need to heal down there for 3 or 4 days after. But I could shave it nice for the night and go Brazilian later. Something simple. Something that cost me nothing and would make him happy. Cindy learned it from John. I guess I learned it from her.

Julian had been so sweet over dinner! I'd made us linguini with clam sauce, his favorite. My mom had taught me how months ago when I first started trying (!) to cook for him. Now I think I was pretty good – at least at that recipe. We skipped desert because he didn't want either of us gaining weight, which is a good idea. After dinner he took out my present: a really cool Coach bag I'd been lusting over. A patent leather satchel in red that I was crazy about.

"Oh Julian! I love it!" I ran over to where he sat and gave him a big kiss. "Thank you so much! It's so expensive!"

"You're welcome Caitie. You deserve nice things." He watched me sling it over my shoulder, then hold it up and study the hardware. He smiled at me and I melted. "Go ahead and look inside."

A little thrill ran through me. What...? I sat down next to him and pulled open the clasp to look inside. Sure enough there was a little wrapped box inside. Now my heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

I reached in to take out the box, looked up at him with a big grin and asked "May I?"

"Course Caitie – it's for you."

I undid the bow and opened the box. Inside was a gift certificate for 12 treatments at Sonia's Waxatorium. My heart dropped. I turned red but then burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh Catie. It's...."

"No, it's not that. It's....well, touch."

I went before him, took his hand and guided it up under my skirt to my pussy. "Go ahead. Touch it."

He ran his fingers over my mound. I had on these little blue bikini panties. I knew he would know immediately.

"You did it." The look of shock on his face added to my pleasure.

"Yeah, I did." Maybe I blushed, I don't know. Probably.

He played a little in there, pretty gently, enjoying his gift.

"You finally did it."

"Do you like it?" I smiled down on him, so happy! Julian was seated before me, his hand reaching up under my skirt.

"I do....I mean I'm gonna."

"Well I wanted you to get a present too!"

"Can't believe you finally shaved your cunt."

He snapped off the game on the TV, grabbed the beer I had just poured him with one hand and mine with the other. We headed for the bedroom.

In the bedroom he stripped off my skirt and panties to look at it – actually kneeling in front of me to touch it. He even bent in and licked me there, which can be kind of embarrassing. Then he got up and stripped off my shirt and bra.

I dropped to my knees then thinking he would want to be sucked. And I guess to show him that I would get better at that too. That would be another present for him.

He laughed. "No way. Gonna play with my new toy." He lifted me up under my armpits and tossed me gently on the bed and mounted me flat on my back.

He fucked me fast and hard and came in me with a roar, but too fast for me really to get close. After about 10 minutes he let me suck him hard and then took me for the second time, this one from behind. I thought about twirling around to take his cum in my mouth but he was too fast for me. We collapsed on the bed and both drifted off to sleep. He was so tired from work.

I was lucky I woke up in time to catch the last bus home.

The next day I woke up smiling about what a nice night we'd had. A new Coach bag! And the treatments at Sonia's still made me laugh so hard. After shaving my pussy for him as his present!

I had another free day; my appointment wasn't till 3. So I went poolside, put on my spfs, and looked at a magazine for a while. But there was this nagging thought. He hadn't wanted me to blow him. Was it really just that he wanted my newly shaved pussy? Or was it that I really did suck at giving head? Guess I should be thankful that I didn't ruin a nice evening with a bad blowjob. I still needed help on that one. I could do nothing now but wait.

At 3 P.M. exactly I went into John's office. I was nervous but mostly OK, modestly dressed in a front-button, denim dress to my knees, nice new sandals, little pearl studs and my new Coach bag. Just a little makeup around the eyes. The office was in a modern complex just 5 miles from my house. Kim was in the reception area alone when I went in. We introduced ourselves.

She was my first shock of the day. Kim looked way younger than me – probably like 16. Cindy had told me that her older sister Beth had gone to high school with John's receptionist Kim and knew her well. Which, if it was the same Kim, made her about 21 or 22. But it was hard to believe. Then there was the way she was dressed: a flirty thigh length white, beach type dress, with these cute lacey scallops on the hem and neckline. It was sheer enough to see she wore no bra, but her breasts were pretty small so I was not surprised. And it hardly needed to be transparent in order to catch the bright red panties she wore. That was weird! I mean who wears red panties under a white dress?

Beyond everything else was this: Kim was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Why hadn't Cin warned me? Whether she looked 16 or not. Long soft curls of blonde hair down below her shoulders, a beautiful and delicate face with perfect red lips, shiny white teeth and a natural friendly smile, big green eyes, a tiny waist and a really cute figure (despite her chest size.) She wore these really expensive looking sandals and even her feet looked cute. Her toenails and fingernails matched the red of her panties. Wow! The girl had it going on!

It took me a minute to settle down. I was nervous to begin with about the reason for my visit, now I had this. I mean a girl always knows where she stands in relation to other girls in any room she's in. In this room with just the 2 of us I was definitely in second place. Not that I'm very vain about my looks – really I'm not, although I try to look nice. But did I have to be so far behind her in 2nd?

It turned out that Kim was really sweet and helpful. I reminded myself that there was no reason why she would know what my issues were. She brought me water and some forms to fill out – just the usual with name, DOB, etc. Nothing about insurance since they don't take it. Made it easy. She checked my driver's license for my date of birth and age. Funny to have your age checked by a girl who could be your little sister (if your little sister was gorgeous)! I couldn't keep my eyes off her as I did the work.

I sat filling out the forms and looking across. Kim sat behind a modern looking table-desk with a phone, computer and some small stacks of paper, engrossed in something on the computer screen. Her mother must have forgotten to teach her to sit like a lady. Her legs were spread and I got a good view of the little V of red panties over her pussy. (See! She wasn't perfect after all!) She even rocked forward and back a few times in her expensive looking office chair, like she was trying to give me the best views. I caught myself peeking and then turned away just in time before she caught me too. Maybe I was turning lez too – just like Cin? (Just kidding.)

"Don't forget the water. Important to be hydrated for the tests." Tests? I pretended I knew what she talking about, smiled back and sipped. "Oh! And don't forget the consent form. You put it on the table beside you."

"Oh, yeah. What's this one?"

"Just says you and John are working together on...well on whatever. You, John and Janice too." She smiled and said "Not me. I'm just a peon here. But I do love my job!" The way she said it you felt she was being totally sincere. She did love it.

Kim took a call while I finished the forms and the water and tried to keep my eyes in the right place.

"So" she said "John is running about 20 minutes late and said I should bring you right into Janice. He apologizes for not being here to greet you first."

"That's fine. And Janice is.....?"

"Oh, she does the physical structures tests for all new customers. It doesn't take long. Then John should be ready for you."

'Physical structures.' That's what John had told me over the phone, but I still had no idea what it was about.

Kim looked over my paper work to make sure it was complete and then asked me for a $10 copayment up front. I guessed I would pay the full bill after the treatment. She didn't know about that. I gave her the $10 and she said "Janice is ready now, so let me take you back to her."

We walked through a door to a long nicely decorated and lit hallway, all the way to the end. Kim knocked.

"Come in." We did.

"Hi Janice!" in a perky sweet voice, "This is Caitlyn Desjardin. John says if you could go first then he'll join you in a bit."

Janice could not have been more different than Kim. Old, probably 30, but a still very attractive face. Her appearance struck me as Jewish, not that that mattered to me. Her thick, jet black hair was tied in a bun. She had dark eyes and a strong nose, chin and cheeks. Nicely glossed lips. (I figured I was still in 2nd place: Yea!) She had on one of those white lab jackets, but I could see a hint of a peach blouse at the top and a dark knee length skirt below. She knew what it was to be professional.

I shook hands with Janice as she said "Pleased to meet you Caitlyn. I need just one minute before we begin. Kim, please take Caitlyn to Room 3 and get her settled in. I'll just be a sec."

Kim took me to another, smaller room on the same hall. "Caitlyn, would you please remove your clothing and put on this johnny?"

"What? Everything?"

"Oh yes." Kim looked confused that I would question it. "It's important that she checks your entire body before John sees you."

"But I didn't...."

Kim smiled at me and laughed a little, but in the nicest, sweetest possible way. "I know – most girls don't. I had to get used to it when I started here – freaked me out at first. But you'll see. It's easy. Probably take like 10 or 15 minutes." She went on with her beautiful smile as she handed me the johnny. Now she looked right at me to say "And you are soooooo pretty. I'm sure you have nothing to be embarrassed about. OK?"

It made my head swim a little, and I think I even blushed at her compliment, but then she was gone and I did what was asked. The johnny barely covered my ass and pussy, and it had these big gaping holes at the armpits so I was sure the sides of my breasts were exposed. Not to mention that it tied in back with paper strings in such a way that I was sure my entire ass was visible when I was standing. Thank God I could sit to wait, or I would have died.

As soon as I sat on the table noticed two things. First it had stirrups, just like at the gyno office. Next there was a folder on a desk across the room with my name on it. I looked over at the closed door. How long would she be? I decided to risk it and went to the folder. I opened it to find a single sheet of handwritten notes, presumably John's notes from the phone call last week.

"Caitlin Desjardins." He'd misspelled both first and last names. Oh well. "18/f pleasant, worried complains failed fellatio with b/f 23. Sex active few years, intrcrse 6 mos current b/f. Toys. Non-orgasmic? Refer Cindy S. Strong fear rejection from b/f – says 'love' intact family, mom supports sex? , not dad. Fam issues? Prob psych cause, chk structures first. Appt week out."

I could hear sounds in the hallway and closed the folder to jump up on the exam table. I did my best to fold the johnny under the sides of my butt. Now I was breathing hard. 'Failed fellatio.' Is that who I was? My head was ringing 'failed... failing... failure...failure at fellatio...rejection by...non-orgasmic (but hadn't I told him – I mean with the toys?)...psych cause...psych case.' Janice knocked once and came in.

She knew immediately. Her smile froze as she looked at my eyes and then followed a line straight to the folder on the desk. She stopped her approach to me and moved over to it.

"Oh, Kim should not have left this out."

Janice took the folder and opened a filing cabinet to store it away. Great! Kim had delivered it. That meant she knew too. I mean what girl is going to walk a patient folder to an exam room and not sneak a look? She probably knew even the first minute I came into reception. And what about Cindy's sister Beth? If she and Kim were friends then Beth might know too, or know soon. Maybe all the girls in town would know that I was seeing a therapist cause I was a 'failed cocksucker.' Embarrassment and shame welled up in me.

"Don't worry. It's totally confidential." Oh yeah? I wanted to ask her if Kim knew that too.

I saw that Kim had left a second bottle of water, already opened for me, and took a long sip to calm myself. Hoped I wouldn't have to pee too soon.

"Now let's get started." Janice's professional manner and smile had returned. She looked like she and I were about to go out for a pleasant walk in the woods together. And it was reassuring. Her voice reminded me a little of John's – or what John's would be like if he were a girl. She took a minute to fool with her computer; I sipped water and felt a little better.

"Let's do the tough part first – it's only a minute or 2 – and then you'll see the rest is easy. OK?"

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded weakly. I could feel the heat of shame in my face but I suddenly felt that it was OK. Maybe I deserved it. Maybe I even wanted it. Or maybe Janice wouldn't judge me anyhow.

"Good girl! Now lay back and put your feet in the stirrups. Sure you've done this before."

I watched her apply lubricant to her fingers. She went between my upturned knees and gently opened the lips of my pussy. She ran her slick fingers over my entire slit and then circled the top a few times, where my clit is. She made a small noise that sounded like approval. "Ready?" She really didn't wait for a response. I felt first one then two fingers go inside of me. Then the push.

Janice said what they all do then "A little pressure now." But it wasn't so bad.

She penetrated me as far as her fingers would go, then swirled them around to hit every spot up inside me. Again a sort of grunt of approval. She took them out.

"All done now. The rest is easy."

Janice went to the sink and washed her hands as I recovered. I took my feet out of the stirrups and sat up trying to pull the paper gown over my bottom. She went to the computer and entered some notes. Her body was between me and the screen so I couldn't see what. She washed her hands again and came back to me with a smile.

"Tough part is over. Jump up on your feet for me?"

Now she did my height (5'4""), weight (122), pulse and blood pressure (she smiled "Good!") then shone her little penlight in my ears and throat (no comment from her.) She went back to the computer.

I needed to ask something "Everything OK?"

"Looks good to me. You seem like you're a pretty healthy girl. You exercise?"

"Three or four times per week at the gym."

"Good. No smoking or drinking?"

I thought about the times I got to sneak a drink – with his permission I mean – at Julian's. Figured I might as well be honest about it. "Maybe 2 drinks per week." She made her approval noise. No judgment about the drinking. I was starting to like her too.

She knelt at my feet and looked at them. Her hands reached out to grab the foot gently then she ran her hands up my calves to just above the knee. Then she did the same with the other foot. She stopped still on her knees and looked up at me. Somehow she looked younger and prettier than before.

"This spot above your right knee – had it checked out?"

"Oh yes. The dermatologist said it was nothing, just a little birth mark." I liked helping her.

"Good. I figured." She rose up. "OK now please lift the gown so I can do the visual on your bottom. You can just take it off if you're comfortable with that – gonna do your upper body next." As she asked she went behind me and undid the strings. The johnny fell off to my feet and I almost started to giggle. I took a sip of water so she wouldn't see how silly I was.

"Good." Now her hands rode from knee to my crotch, front and back. She looked at my pussy again but didn't touch it. "See you're shaved there."

"Yes, I...." I didn't know what to say. She must have seen it earlier but waited to mention it.

She laughed. "It's fine. Good in fact. More hygienic for one thing. Just didn't expect it from what John told me."

"What did he...?"

But she ignored me and went around to my backside, asked me to bend over slightly while she spread my butt cheeks. "Don't worry! No digital there today. Not needed at your age. Just taking a peek there. Looks fine." She paused. "I take it you don't....?"

12