Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 07

Story Info
Caitlyn does her homework.
9k words
4.41
31.4k
8

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice and I didn't leave John's office that night until about 6 P.M. He had left about 45 minutes before us for some dinner date. Made me wonder if he had some 'significant other' in his life cause girls are naturally nosey about these things. But there was no way I could think of to ask either he or Janice about that. Course I wondered about her too, but probably not as much. Maybe I could wheedle it out of Kim one of these days - she must know.

Anyhow in the parking lot Janice handed me my 'to-do' list for the next 3 days until my next appointment. I was really glad she did write it for me because it's hard to remember everything they say in a 2 hour session - at least for me it is. But with list in my purse I made it home for dinner with the family by 6:30.

I was pretty quiet at dinner. Mom shot me a few questioning looks cause she knew I was back from my appointment. But we had decided to leave Dad in the dark about this stuff since he's often very judgmental about sexual matters, which is totally unlike the therapeutic environment John was attempting to create for me. Mom knew but she was pretty cool, and I had quietly promised her in the kitchen to fill her in later. Now Mom and Dad were busy with my annoying little sister, Samantha, who they were taking the following morning for an overnight to some amusement park. Kids, make me laugh. But soooo annoying. Anyhow I had plenty of time to think at dinner and then excused myself to my room for the night. I was bushed. Well shaved and bushed so the headline would read Bushless Girl Bushed. But whatever.

The session that day had gone pretty well I thought. I couldn't remember all the details of course. But I did recall that John was very complimentary about my new polka dot panty and bra set, that he gave me some fine coaching on what men like when they are blown, and that the highlight of the session had been my time with Mr. Blacky.

Mr. Blacky is this 9 inch black rubber cock that John has girls practice with. I remember that he got me nude - cause it makes it more realistic for the girl I think - and had me suck on it for a good 10 or 15 minutes. Which is not the easiest thing for a girl. Afterwards he had been very complimentary about how I had worked it and how I had managed to understand some of his key tips. Very, very nice. To be complimented I mean. In that way. By him. Did I emphasize very nice? Anyhow it's not all my doing as I'm sure he knows. I mean for someone like me it obviously helps to do it while being observed - I could look up and see him between my spread knees - by a really handsome, rugged man who really, really knows how to instruct and protect a girl when she's at her most vulnerable. Did I emphasize really handsome? For some reason he made me sit on a tuffet afterwards (something I'd have to look up one of these days.)

Then Janice came in and checked my breasts again for T-nodes but there was no real improvement yet. Of course John had already checked, which was really nice, but as he said it was their protocol to have 2 sets of hands on a job like that. It's a very meticulous operation. Anyhow they kidded me gently about having had a false expectation that the T-nodes would be whooshed away in the first week. They were funny but kind about it. Still it made me feel like an amateur on a team of pros, which I hated.

Anyway after Janice checked we just sat and talked about my work with Mr. Blacky. For some reason Janice was looking better and better to me as we spoke. Something about her pretty lips and mouth when she spoke - and of course her face was made up perfectly. Gotta slow down on that one or I'll be as lez as Cindy soon (lol.) John brought up the fact that he had spoken with Kim about her inappropriate office attire - which was good. I mean red panties. Get out. Still on Kim you know I have to say to be fair well the girl is absolutely gorgeous and if she wants to wear red panties well then so be it. She has this absolutely rocking bod even if her tits are pretty small (like mine, lol.) But that's just my opinion. Plus I hate to say it cause I know she and John are going to read this but Janice herself had some clothing on which had this little Micky Mouse figure on it. I remember her showing it to me just before we left but cannot remember if it was her blouse or her skirt or whatever. So maybe we all need to be understanding with Kim. Just my opinion.

Now in bed with my warm jammies on I could pull out Janice's list and begin to plan the next few days. I know I was bushlessly bushed but I owed it to the team.

I pulled it out of my purse and here's what it said:

1.Suck bf min 4 x -real world practice remember why we're here

2.Practice mr whitey min 1 hr/day

3.Read 'oral protocols' chapter female on male - comprehend

4.Optional - a favor - interview 2 females on views about lesbianism

5.Write this report, continue GT etc.

It seemed like an awful lot, but then I'm a real worker. John had said that in the appointment. So I planned my strategy nice and toasty in my pjs.

I was going to go hour by hour, day by day with this. But now as I sit here in my room with only 4 hours till the next appointment (yeah. Tuesday is here!) I figure I better just go subject by subject cause it's easy to get confused and leave something out if you don't follow your outline. I learned that in Mr. V's writing class, which was my one good subject in high school. So here goes nuttin:

Suck boyfriend: Janice was so smart to emphasize this. I know John would have too. But as she said 'girls learn by doing, so do.' Very wise. I mean we had the practice dildo and the reading too which were important. But not as important as to learn by doing.

Which is what makes me so upset that the thing went phhhht. Well pretty much phhhhht. But I tried my best, I really did.

You have to keep in mind that I had not actually blown Julian or anyone (lol, like I would ever cheat on him), since before I began treatment with John. Just before that first visit I'd shaved my pussy for Julian, as a show of cooperation with (submission to? maybe) him. And that turned out great. Or maybe too great. Cause in the 2 times I'd been with Julian since all he wanted to do was fuck my little bushless wonder. I mean he like fell in love with my pussy all over again. Which was great even if I only come close but never you know finish that way. Still I shouldn't be selfish. But the point is that now I was worried that he would only fuck me if that makes any sense, that he was so upset by my bad oral that he had written off my mouth altogether. Which is sad cause here I am doing my best to ...well you know.

Anyway I was incredibly horny for him, and mostly at the thought of sucking his dick (although the other can be very nice too) but I couldn't call him Friday night to see if we could get together cause I knew he was out with his guy friends and he hates it when I call him then. But first thing Saturday morning, meaning like 9 when I got up, I called him. I was figuring that with John's coaching, with the reading I'd done Friday night and with the practice I'd done with both Blacky (with John there) and Whitey (last night alone in bed), and with some T-nodes I hoped gone (even if John and Janice couldn't detect that yet with their breast exam) that I was ready to give him the best head ever. And a girl gets all excited when she thinks she's getting better at anything and then there's this incredible praise. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Forget the details of the call. Please. Bottom line is that Julian's boss was sending him out of town to a big customer for the next week. He was leaving Saturday afternoon and wouldn't be back till the following Saturday. Which Oh-My-God and pardon-my-French just absolutely sucked donkey dongs. I offered to come over for a couple of hours then before he left for the airport but even that didn't work. He was like 'got my team here to pregame our approach to the customer.' And that was that. I was so disappointed. I told him I loved him and to have a good safe trip and then again I loved him. And he said 'me too' and then we hung up.

So now it's 9:15 Saturday and I'm in a panic. I mean I cannot do the most important thing on the list. The thing I'd most wanted for him, well for him and John cause the John part was for science and for helping with my problem. But the most important thing. And then I start pouting like the little bitch I am and I'm like just wait I'm going to get really good at it and at this rate you (Julian) won't ever know cause between not being around or being with the guys or being at work or just wanting to fuck or whatever I may never blow him again. And I'm like it'll be like that tree falling in the forest with no one around. Does it make a sound? If an excellent cocksucker never sucks a cock can she still be an excellent cocksucker? Kinda deep, but very bitchy.

So then I'm like I've gotta call John and have him tell me what to do. He would think of something and even if he couldn't at least I'd be off the hook homework wise and not get reamed out (!) by my colleagues next Tues. So I called his office.

"Hello." It always surprised me that she never said anything like "Dr. Venruil's office." Who knows why? It was Kim, the red panties girl.

"Hi Kim, It's Caitlyn."

"Oh hi girly-girl, sorry I missed you last night. What's up?"

"I was wondering if John's in."

"Sorry no. He's away at some conference. A something-something-something conference on female sexuality in San Antonio. Then entire weekend. And Monday too. Won't be back till Tuesday afternoon."

"Oh darn it." And I really meant it because I needed him so much right then, for advice I mean. But then I was like "Well how about Janice?" figuring she was really smart too.

"Sorry. Same deal. The 2 of them went together while the peons stay here filing reports from your session last night."

Hmmmm. So Janice got to travel with him? Lucky girl. But oh-fer-two on getting any help.

"You're there by yourself?"

"Oh, yeah. Gotta keep this place running." She laughed.

But I'll tell you confidentially John and Janice what had made me ask. I mean if they kept up with my history they know that Cin's older sister was friends with Kim and I always wondered if I could trust Kim to be totally confidential with my information. I was just sure she knew about my little blowjob problem but wanted to feel like Cin's sister and all her other friends didn't know too. Failed fellatri like to keep things kind of quiet like that.

I guess I really shouldn't say that cause John already had to correct me once (Yum!) about treating Kim with disrespect just cause she wasn't on the therapy team with us. So I'll try better. And truly do not mean disrespect. It's just I have some knowledge of what girls are like. Anyhow.

"So Kim. How do I reach them if it's, like, an emergency or something."

"Oh, that's different. What's the emergency?"

"Well I'd rather not say here, you know, on the phone and all."

"I know. It's so hard. Believe me I've been there before myself. But John is very specific that I am not to give out his or Janice's private line number unless there's an emergency like a breakdown where you're like totally going nuts. He's like 'You gotta ask Kim. Make them tell you what the emergency is.' And he's the boss. So is it like one of those? You know a breakdown?"

"Well no, thank God, not really." I mean sure I was worried but it wasn't like I was about to drink cyanide or something.

"Then it's not an emergency."

"But I don't know what to do." I heard my own voice then coming out kind of whiney little girl and got embarrassed.

"About what? Maybe I can help. We're kind of similar you know?"

This made me think a bit. Chewed my lip for a second. But I figured she might be right about that. About us. Being similar I mean. It was all a little bit hazy but I think I'd felt some special connection with Kim from the first moment I saw her in John's waiting room and she'd had me fill out all those forms. And, no, since you're nosey too, not just because she was so beautiful. I think it was more than that. We did seem alike in some way I couldn't exactly say. So I decided. To trust her.

"Well it's just my homework. From the session. Janice gave it to me. And..." Here I paused for maybe 5 seconds, just long enough to say to myself 'now don't be a pussy' and then "And...I'm supposed to blow my boyfriend a certain number of times between now and Tuesday and he's totally gone out of town till even later than Tuesday and I'm like panicking here cause what if I can't do what she told me to?"

"Oh. I see. That is a problem." She paused and I could pick up from her the same non-judgmental thing I always got from both John and Janice. His staff was nothing if not well trained.

"A problem, but not an emergency. So let me think. Yeah what would I do?" We paused together and I thought I could hear her perfect nails drumming on the desktop. The sound of Kim thinking. Then I heard "Well if it were me I'd blow my boyfriend. He's always around."

"Ah Kim. The point is what will I do? Me. Not you."

"Yeah I know. I get it. But I'm just thinking out loud here. Cause like what if ...I mean this would sort of work I think ...what if you just blew my boyfriend instead of yours? Cause they just want you to practice sucking a cock, right? Not sure it matters whose cock it is. And I'd be like so cool with it. I mean either with me there too or you two alone. And Mike is totally cool too. So just a thought."

"Kim. I don't... Are you serious? You'd do that for me?" Shows you how desperate I was. And how nice she is. Plus I gotta say I really heard her when she said 'with me or not.' That would be interesting!

"Ahh. Let me think. I mean I'm cool with it and Mike will be cool with it." She laughed here. "I mean he's pretty open to having lots of different girls suck him off." She laughed again. "And I really, really want to help you as much as I can - we all do."

I was ready to bite, but like Janice would say 'no teeth!' and started in "But how...? I mean when...?"

"Well whenever I guess." Pause. "But I do wonder if...well, let me think for a second." Pause. "Wonder if, you know, John would approve." Longer pause. "I mean I don't want to get in trouble for changing a therapy plan. And what if they're like 'it had to be that specific dick she sucked', cause he's your actual boyfriend I mean, not Mike. Then what could I say?"

I was losing her and tried to butt in "No, I think..."

But she was quicker "So I don't...maybe not. I mean we better not."

I took one more try at her but I sort of knew it wouldn't get me anywhere.

"Oh my God, no? You're sure?"

"Yes, you know I'd love to help but I think my professionalism needs to come first. Sorry Catie."

Which when I had a chance to think about it later I had to agree with. I thought the same thing myself about my role, that I needed to be completely professional to be part of the team. So I totally understood her position, even right then I think.

"Oh, well. Thanks for the idea anyhow. But I understand. Any other ideas for me? I'm kinda hurting here."

And her voice was so loving and tender over the phone then.

"Sorry Caitie. I really am. All I can say is to be creative. John always appreciates a girl who thinks up creative solutions to problems. It's just I can't be in the middle. But be creative. There have gotta be tons of guys out there who'd love to have you suck their cocks."

"Yeah but..." But I didn't bother. Kim had actually tried for me but this was a dead end.

"Well thanks then Kim. Thanks for trying. I should get going now."

Kim jumped in and said "Oh. Caitie. One other thing before you go."

"Yeah."

"Well John told me that he talked to you about my red panties and all and I'm like totally fine with whatever you did that made you throw them away or burn them or destroy them or whatever you did which was weird but I'm not judging but then he, like, told me you had offered to pay me back and I was like if John was really cool with it and he said he was they were my panties after all and so long story short I just wondered if you could? Could pay me back? The $280."

I was all set to go into apology mode cause I was really sincerely sorry about that whole mess even though I still didn't understand how I got the darned panties in the first place. But then I heard the amount and I was like:

"$280? For one pair of panties?"

"Well it's the set. You know panties and bra. I hardly ever wear the bra cause you know with tits like ours its way more fun not too." Made me feel funny when she said 'like ours' and not just cause mine are actually at least a little bigger, funny and kind of excited too. "But still it was a set, and only comes that way plus I think I'd like to try the pink next time so it's like the set, panties and bra, yeah $280."

"Well if that's what it costs..."

"You're so sweet. Thanks. I'll see you Tuesday." Click.

So that didn't exactly work out. But I had bigger problems than the $280, which I knew I could wheedle out of Dad somehow. Cause now it's 9:45 and I'm in even more of a panic and so panicked that I actually sat and cried for a little bit. But then I figured I had no other options and that I better take Kim's advice, even though some of her ideas don't exactly work out, which sounds mean but I don't mean it that way. Be creative. Who out there would want me to blow him?

Which you know it's sad cause I couldn't think of anyone in over 10 minutes. I mean the guys my age that I'd just graduated with tend to be total losers and don't know anything at all about a girl's feelings or her sexuality or anything. And it wasn't like there were any hot older brothers from friends of mine. Cindy is an only child and Beth has this one brother whose kind of OK but away at grad school or something. There was no one in my age group.

Course I prefer older men anyhow, like Julian who is 23, and was thinking how if I was older and like worked in an office or something then there'd be all these cute smart guys around who probably really do know about girls and then this would be easy. And then it hit me. 'Office.' Who has an office? Dad. And who works with Dad? Lots of older men like 25 to 900 or something. And who in that office is less than 900 and kind of attractive and I know him already and I really think he'd want to and it was clear. Mr. Williamson, that's who.

See? Creative.

Now you know I would never ever ever cheat on Julian. Even if I did stop to consider Kim's initial offer of her boyfriend. Cause of the panic. But then I'm like it's not really cheating if I'm doing it for him to begin with. Doing it so I can improve to where he actually enjoys me sucking his cock. That is not cheating. Cheating is like being out at a club with your girlfriends and seeing this mega hot guy and saying 'mmmmmm - one blowjob won't matter.' That's cheating. And this was not. In fact, this was part of a scientific study of some sort. You could tell cause of that conference John was at.

But then I had to wonder, did I actually have the guts to call Mr. Williamson? Trust me it wasn't cause I thought he might turn me down. No. Mr. Williamson was this pretty hot, pretty fit, pretty masculine and domineering, something like maybe 40 year old guy who had worked with my Dad forever and had always been very complimentary about me and my looks. Meaning he'd been hitting on me when my Dad wasn't around - you know, company picnic time and such - since I was like 15. At first I thought he was just being cute like old people sometimes are, but sometime around my 16th birthday it became clear even to me. Comments about my little boobies being so sweet, about my 'cute butt', and questions about whether girls today all get their tongues pierced cause he read it in some magazine. Did I know why girls did it? Plus he'd said to me he'd love to take me out on his boat someday, just for fishing or sun bathing or swimming or whatever. He'd said it right after I caught him looking down my top at Dad's company softball game.