Calahan's Campaign Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"Is Master Bruce ready for another turn? Can he be a little blatantly Dom now, since he doesn't need to worry about knocking us up this time?" Dana teased him seductively.

"Damn it, yes, if that doesn't bother you. This is partly to please me, after all," Bruce declared.

"Well, of course it is! It's mostly about you, Sir. You're the bridegroom, aren't you? This is your night. Yours and Liz's, but she is being taken care of by Stanley right now, I imagine. Please don't forget that, Master Bruce," Dana observed, as she finished spanking Kara, "Now, Kara, it's time to get up for a bit. You're getting a DP, lover, if that's what Master Bruce wants."

"Yes, I think so, babe. However, if you don't mind, I'd like to be in her ass. You could have her pussy, maybe taking her cowgirl-style. How does that grab you?" Bruce proposed.

"Well, that's fair enough, Sir. I've had her ass tons of times, and while I intend for us to have many encounters, I can understand your desire to experience it for the first time. I'm sure that would please Liz a lot, too. You've already probably knocked us up already, so that's not an issue, is it? She has a great asshole, by the way. I sometimes envy you the ability to feel the inside of her butt on your skin. That's something that I can only experience with my fingers, fist, and tongue.

"Oh, and please bear in mind that if you are unable to get it up again tonight, Liz has already assured me that she won't get mad. She has enjoyed you all afternoon, after all. There are limits to any man's prowess, and you've gone beyond most men's capacity as it is. Besides, she's presumably having plenty of cock right now with Stanley. Not to mention that she will be very pleased with oral sex with all of us. She loves to make her Master happy and ensure that you have a great time, as you know. Pretty soon, we'll all be wiped out at this rate in any case," Dana smiled saucily at him.

"Yes, that sounds like my Liz. She's a true slave and selfless lover, without question. Well, I'll try to reward her for her generous and understanding attitude. Kara seems to be the same way with you, pretty much," Bruce noted, as he saw Kara climb on top of Dana and plant herself on her Mistress's dildo.

Once he had lubed up his cock and entered Kara's sphincter, Bruce and Dana began taking turns as the one inside her. The Governor thrust in every time that Dana pulled out, and vice versa, which steadily pushed the slave toward her climax. The thrill of penetrating her lover while having that same woman take a man's cock up the ass also quickened the pace of Dana's arousal. This was something that made both of them glad to be bi instead of gay or straight. It was an experience that suited both of their sexual inclinations, as it involved rough sex and a threesome.

Meanwhile, of course, Bruce did his best to avoid cumming too soon in Kara's tush, while the trio moved back and forth together. He loved the soft and silky feeling of her hot backdoor, as he pounded away at it and enjoyed the view of her coupling with Dana. The DP at last caused Kara to squirt on Dana's dildo, but Bruce continued ramming her as hard as he could. He wanted to maximize what might be his last hard-on for the night.

It wasn't long before he felt a degree of primal excitement that pushed him to show no mercy, no longer worried about restraining himself. By now, Dana and Bruce had stopped trying to alternate their movements, so that Kara often got slammed from both ends with equal force. This pressed the lovely slave to gush a second time, and scream out an ear-peeling orgasm.

This sound prompted Dana to feel the need to cum soon. Since Kara had been exhausted, she needed a new stimulus to get her past her frustration. Thinking swiftly, Bruce withdrew from Kara and applied his dick to Dana's hurriedly lubricated bottom. With her legs raised and a hard cock shoving itself into her pucker, Dana didn't last much longer. It was the desired jolt to get her off, and she thanked Bruce by continuing to meet his dick with her asshole until he could expend himself inside her bowels.

"Sorry, Kara, dear. Didn't mean to cheat you of his seed. I just had to cum. Thank you, Governor," Dana gasped as she tried to breathe normally again.

"Don't worry about me, Mistress Dana. You come first, my love. You always have with me. May I suck his cock now, though? You're very clean there, so he should be, right?" Kara declared.

"Naturally, babe. Go for it. Suck his dick to your satisfaction. Who knows? You might keep him from getting soft already," Dana encouraged her with a wink and a French kiss.

"Well, Liz should thank me for that, if it happens that way, shouldn't she?" Kara giggled, as she took Bruce from ass to mouth.

For the Governor, it was the ultimate nasty thrill to feel a mouth and tongue on his cock, straight from two sexy women's asses. He had no troubled staying stiff in the face of such a heated blowjob. It was not shocking, then, that he failed to notice a second pair of lips on his dick. When he looked down, he found Liz sucking him off as well. If that wasn't enough, Dana soon joined her and made three women performing fellatio on Bruce.

"Honey, when did you join us again?" Bruce quizzed her, quite stunned.

"A while ago, actually. I had to take a nap, or try to, anyway. However, I kept hearing the noises and looking in on you. I finally drifted off, only to wake up to more hot sex. I waited in order to rest and give them their fair time with you, but I couldn't stay away as long as expected. I wanted more of your cock. I couldn't help myself. Forgive me, ladies?" Elizabeth Calahan answered with a delighted smile, as she shared the taste of his dick and balls with her girlfriends.

"Sure, babe. There's no harm in it. We're just grateful that you're sharing your hot hubby with us. But, then, that's true friendship, right? Do tell us about your romp with Stanley, though," Dana soothed her guilt over interrupting the threesome "too soon".

"Thanks. There wasn't too much to tell. He got me hot and bothered, so much so that I had an even harder time waiting so long. However, while he was nice and thick, he didn't last too long either time . It was kind of disappointing, though I didn't tell him that. After all, he was still fun, though I never came with him. I faked it, which I rarely do, but I wanted him to keep some of his self-esteem. One never knows when I might give him a second chance, since it could be a fluke. It was still pretty good. I wouldn't kick him out of bed, even now. He just reminded me of what I love so much about Bruce. He wasn't a dominant, either. All in all, it was a good time, and I don't regret it," Liz explained, while she now went down on the girls in turns.

While Bruce doubted that any mortal man could cum again after so many times, he was fascinated with the willingness of his wife to devour the cunts of her girlfriends while they sucked his dick. A small, but intense final release spilled onto the tongues of the women as they thrust their asses and pussies back at his bride. The girls didn't waste time, as they pounced on Liz immediately afterward and ate her to a last climax of the evening. They were quite willing to lick her butt and cunt if that would satisfy her need to cum at last.

"God in Heaven, girls! You deserve some major orgasms for that!" Mrs. Calahan exclaimed eagerly.

"All in good time, hon. We have tomorrow, don't we? You and your wonderful man can return the favor to us tomorrow morning. We've all worn ourselves out tonight. Not that any of us regret it, I know. A pity that we can't stay with you permanently. Then again, we can be fuckbuddies, at least," Dana smiled at them, with Kara nodding.

"Well, if they ever legalize polygamy, you know where we'd look for wives number two and three, don't you?" Liz snickered, which flustered Bruce once more.

"Yes, but which of us would be married to them, I wonder?" the Governor wise-cracked.

"Both of us, of course! We're a package deal, as I am concerned," Liz responded.

"You're damn right about that, hon," Bruce agreed without any hesitation whatsoever.

"That's true of us, too, so we're very cool with that. In fact, we'll be sure to thank you for the compliment that you just paid us come tomorrow. Just wait and see," Dana blew them a kiss, to which Kara immediately added her own.

"Promises, promises," Governor Calahan remarked with a grin.

"Like I said, just wait and see," Dana repeated, and then kissed all of three of her sex partners that night fiercely on the lips.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers
12