Caleb Woke Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McBacon
McBacon
701 Followers

Caleb reached up and grabbed onto her breasts, and sort of kneaded them, twisting the nipples. He pulled himself up so he could suck on her nipple.

"Oh my God Caleb. You feel amazing. My body is on fire."

She stopped bouncing and did more of a gyration while she lifted his chin and gave him a soul melting kiss.

"You are the best fuck, ever," she said, and then she started bouncing again even more wildly.

He didn't want it to end. He wasn't sure when he would get another chance like this with this sex goddess.

But the experience was too much for him. And she sensed it.

"Yes, cum inside me Caleb. Cum for me. I want it. I want it. Yes. yes."

Caleb put up a valiant fight, but he couldn't hold out. He released his warm jets inside her, and she immediately reacted, screaming at the top of her lungs, "I Love You!" before passing out.

***

She was affectionately known among a discrete circle of men, ex-boyfriends and their roommates, as a screamer. But she had never screamed like this before.

***

Caleb continued to inject her with his fluids, and she collapsed because the pleasure was too intense. She passed out into his arms as Caleb held on tight while he finished in her. He kissed her shoulder, and held onto her relishing the feeling of her bare back and ass.

Whew. I could learn to like this.

The impossible had happened. He almost felt like crying. Things were too perfect.

At some level, he realized that she was probably several years too old to make this work, and light years out of his league, but he didn't care. Right here, right now, was all that mattered, and he wasn't going to do anything to break the spell. He just basked in her being, holding her and lightly caressing her body, and apply light kisses to whatever skin was available.

Then he had a thought and chuckled.

Some stud I am. Every time I have sex with a woman, they fall asleep.

McBacon
McBacon
701 Followers