Caleb's Slave

Story Info
The beginning.
1.7k words
4.36
34.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up sprawled across a dirty mattress and chained down should've been frightening but it was all Alice had ever known. You get used to sleeping spread out on your back after awhile. Your back no longer aches and you don't seem to notice your limbs falling asleep before you do. She'd stopped screaming over rats years ago, stopped yanking at her chains and eventually found the chilled confines of her cell to be oddly comforting. After all, it was a hell of a lot better to be in it than out in the master's quarters or with the trainers. Both had a fondness for leaving hideous bruises on the pet's pearly white skin.

She could hear the other girls beg for their freedom when they were dragged in, cry mostly nonstop through their first week, and moan through their nightmares. She never saw their faces but became accustomed to the voices of the ones that had lost most of their sanity and talked through the night. She'd heard hushed whispers of a time when things were different. A time when women weren't just pets to the rich warlords or whores to the middle class. A time where there were native men, with icy blue eyes like hers and hair colors other than black. A time when women could look anyone in the eye, free to look around as she pleased. A time when there was no fear of being beaten, raped, cast aside after she was with child or after her master tired of her or with the most extreme masters; killed.

She didn't have to worry about being with child yet though. Her master had other plans for her. She was to be pure until she was sold to her final master. Which was no problem for her current master which enjoyed the company of The guards. He only used sex as a weapon. He aged his women like wine. Master was to make copious amounts of money from her. She was his favorite pet and she was to be sold today.

Bathing was required daily for slaves but today Alice was to be pampered. Every inch of her was to be inspected like a newborn baby, polished to perfection. Hair cut and styled, fingernails trimmed and painted, feet pedicured, body washed and waxed, face painted. She was to be dressed in the sheerest, silkiest, shortest dress she'd ever laid eyes on and wear the highest heels all the women were trained in. They poked and pulled and prodded, bent her over and spread her wide in the most embarrassing ways. It took hours, from sun up to sun down. With each passing minute Alice's heart raced a little more, nervous for the night ahead of her.

When the birds finally traded their songs over to the crickets one of the gentler trainers ushered her from the salon, blindfolded her and lead her to her tiny glass room in the auctioning hall. The drunken cheers she heard when they entered did terrible things to her already nervous body. She tensed as they made their way to her pedestal and felt the trainers grip on her arm tighten, a warning for her to behave. They were moments from beginning the auction. Her trainer closed the glass door to the outside noise and silence quickly fell upon then.

When the trainer finally removed her blindfold and gave her permission to look around she caught a pair of stunning blue eyes staring back at her. She'd never seen herself before, mirrors weren't allowed around the slaves but that's all that surrounded her now. The masters didn't want the slaves getting big heads. She was beautiful with her inky black hair in curls and piled atop her head save a few strands that fell to frame her heart shaped face complete with pouty lips a pixie nose and big blue eyes, her pale body barely was wrapped in pearly pink silk. She was curvy with a generous chest and legs that seemed to go on for miles. It was at that moment that she finally understood why master had spent most of her 25 years remarking on her beauty. She now understood why she was worth so much to him.

Without being able to see the men that were surely gawking at her nearly exposed form she was able to relax slightly until She felt the trainer tap her. It was time to show off the training they'd spent so much time administering to her.

The trainer snapped and Alice stood up quickly on uneasy legs in front of him. "Strip, girl." His calm, confident voice seemed surreal in her whirlwind but the two little words did enormous things to her body. Her skin heated at the thought of all the potential buyers seeing her nude. Completely helpless to their hungry eyes. She quickly obeyed. Her shaking hands reached around and untied the sash around her waist before traveling up to undo the tie behind her neck. The dress dropped down to her curvy hips and she gently wiggled her way out of it before neatly folding it and placing it on the table. She kept her head bowed, awaiting further instruction.

The trainer stepped behind Alice and lifted her head so that she could appear to be looking at her potential masters as both of his hands snaked around her waist and cupped her breasts. He squeezed them gently and became gradually rougher before he pushed them up and together. He let them fall quickly to show off their bounce. He then pinched her nipples until they became hard pebbles.

Next he turned her towards him, she instinctively grabbed his shoulders, and he gave her pert little ass the same treatment as he had given her tits. Squeezing and lifting and pinching it, before stepping away and placing a hand on her lower back. She didn't even have to think anymore, her body bent over the examining table, knowing exactly what the little touch commanded, displaying her ass to all who could see. His hand rubbed one side and then the other, she mentally prepared for the spanking she was about to receive.

She counted the strikes in a loud, clear voice as they landed, knowing that they wouldn't count if she didn't. A tiny whimper preceded each number she recited. Her voice sounded strange, alien. He hit her ten times on one cheek and another ten on the other. Twenty strikes. By the time he was through a few tears had escaped from the corners of her eyes. Her ass was on fire. She thought about how red it must be and about how sore she'd be in a few hours. She wasn't used to being punished. She was always such a good girl.

The trainer snapped again, drawing Alice out of her thoughts. "Up," he said. She didn't waste time hopping up on the table before she heard he say "down." Momentarily confused, she almost jumped back off the table before he realized he meant for her to lay back. Blushing at her mistake she scrambled to obey, hoping no one noticed her near fiasco. The plastic was cold on her naked skin. The trainer's hands hooked under her knees and pulled her towards him until her ass was on the edge of the table, her legs dangling over the side. Repositioning himself so that he stood at her side, out of the way of the predators' vision, he pulled one leg over to dangle over the side of the table rather than the end. Alice hesitantly mimicked him without being commanded to do so, knowing he wanted to show off her pretty pink pussy.

Her stomach hadn't stopped churning and she was now short of breath with embarrassment. The trainer's expert fingers dipped into her folds and swirled around for a moment before pulling back and showing off how glistening they were. She couldn't hold back the moans when his hand returned and slipped one finger in her and fucked her with it while his thumb rubbed against her swollen clit. Her hips bucked off the table towards his hand. Before she knew what was happening to her she was overcome by orgasm.

She screamed out her release and shook uncontrollably. Her chest no longer felt tight and her breath was coming in deep and heavy. She felt drugged. High. Limp with extreme satisfaction and almost didn't notice the door slam open.

"Out!" A voice growled from her left. Taking her last bit of energy Alice turned her head to the side and locked eyes with a pair of stunning green gems that held hers. Without breaking eye contact he addressed the trainer "I believe, I ordered you to leave. Get out before I remove you myself." His voice was deep, incredibly masculine. From the corner of her eye Alice watched the trainer tense, bow his head to the mystery man and quietly exit the room. Who was this man? The trainers didn't even respond to the master like she'd just witnessed.

Remembering herself she quickly down cast her eyes, breaking contact with the sexy dominant. She was breaking all the rules tonight. This was the worst night to forget her self. She could only see his large, polished boots from this angle.

Her skin sparked and seemed to burn under the trail his fingers was making while he ran his fingers through her hair and down to her breasts repeating what the trainer had done. When his fingers finally reached her mound he cupped her in his hand and squeezed gently. A moan rumbled through her belly and her hips arched towards his hand.

He growled. If she hadn't been as close she was she wouldn't have even heard it. It was so low, throaty, and it was the most feral noise Alice had ever heard. It was also the sexiest.

Alice didn't realize she was standing on her tiptoes until the man removed his hand and she rocked back down on her heels. She studied the buttons of his shirt trying to remember her training but her plan was in vain.

"Relax," was all he said as he slid his shirt, followed by his arm, protectively around her shoulders. With a gentle tug he guided her out of the room and away from the only life she'd only known.